Our Journey

By Keer_writes

A breezy love story of kathir and mullai ❤️ More

AN
Intuition
Letter
Words
Decision
Question??
Annoying answer
Just a miss!!!!
trouble?
Determination
At the cafe
At the temple
Bike ride
A small talk at late night...
some more ice-creams please...
Who are you to me???
It's mullai for you 😁
Rain rain come again...
JM Wedding
Just for you ❤️
misjudged
Confusion
misunderstanding
remorse
flashback 1
flashback 2
Train kadhal ❤️
Approval????
Kathir 🔥
Slap
A small truth
Answer????
Care
Feel⚡
Accident
Acceptance
Shopping
Trichy
Sweet Gift
For you - anything
Back to Trichy
A small gap??
More problems???

A small meet-up

569 61 18
By Keer_writes

* Kindly read the previous chapter to recollect the story 🙏🙏*

"Avaru police officer.."she replied "super...aal photo Iruka??"he requested.

She took her phone and showed his photo which her sister has sent to her. Seeing that photo the world shook for kathir and he unknowingly shouted"Ivan ah????????"

Mullai was puzzled with his reaction "edhuku da ippadi katura ??"and that's when he realised what he had done.

Composing his thoughts for a moment,kathir closed his eyes and let his breath out. He opened his eyes and looked at her "onnum illa mulla...time achu va polam"he didn't wait for her answer and walked towards his bike.

Mullai walked with him with a confusion thinking about his behaviour. He started the bike and mullai sat behind. Till they reached her home ,kathir was only looking at her through the mirror and watched the road simultaneously. After dropping her at her home,he spoke"seri mulla...bank loan visiyam ah namma night discuss panlam..ennaku work iruku naa varen..."and he was about to kick his paddle when mullai took the key from his bike.

"Mulla...savi..."kathir asked when mulla replied"ippo nee en kannu paathu pesu kathir... appo tharen..."he heard it fully but he didn't dare to look at her. Mullai didn't give up and stood there firmly.

"Kathir last one hour ah nee normal ah illa...mama photo patha lerndhu...nee silent ah Iruka... enna achu da...pls sollu..."she told politely citing how she has keenly observed his behaviour.

Kathir knew he can't hide anymore so he moved facing her direction. His eyes was filled with guilt which mullai could see easily."kathir edhachum problem ah...??"

Kathir said "aama mulla..naa thappu panniten nenaikaren.."mullai didn't understand his statement.

"Unga mama va ennaku theriyum..."he told and she asked how he knew him to which he described the incident that happened on the street end.

Her doubtful face turned into a angry stare.. aiyayooo moraikaraley...kathir observed her expressions. He apologized"mulla... theriyama panniten di... sorry"and she started to hit him with her purse..."loosu ah nee??"she said in between when he shouted"aah...vaalikudu di... sorry di... innimey panna maten...aaah.."

He held her hand while she was still angry on him "hero nu nenaipa ah da unnaku??erkanavae...akka mama kula enna sanda therla...ippo nee ippadi panni vechuruka...en da enga akka va avangala pathuka mudiyadhu ...chinna papava avanga??"

"Appadi illa...oru concern la..."he dragged "thappu dhan....ippo enna panradhu??"

"Ellam pannitu ippo kelu enna panradhu nu..."she answered back.

"Sorry di...en chellam la...venum naa pannuven ah sollu.."he clasped her hands with his palm and her anger was slowly disappearing... madam konjam cool down agitanga pola....

"Seri vidu ... first avanga kula oru mudivu varanum ..adhuku oru plan iruku...paapom work out agudhanu..."she quoted.

"Enna plan di pondati??"kathir questioned

"Adhu aprom solren...ippo time achu nee veetuku po .."she ordered.

"Seri...unnakaga...bakery shop lam paathuvechen... edhachum ippo inga kudukalam la..."he requested politely.

She took her hand knowing the inner meaning of his words "adhan ippo unmai sollitu off panitiyae...nalla paiyan ah veetuku po...naanum poren...time achu..."she climbed the stairs when kathir shouted "paavi..mulla... kalyanathuku aprom vechukeren di ella kannakum...."

"Nee enna vechukiriya illa naa unna vechukarena pakkalam da..."mullai replied in loud voice making kathir's eyes to widen seeing the people around smiling at the couple..aiyoo manatha vanguraley... he parked his bike and went to his room.

....

The next day kathir was speaking to mullai over phone "mulla nee sonna maari akka va restaurant kuttitu vandhen nee enga Iruka??"

Mullai replied"akka va ukkara vechutu nee kelambu...naa varen..."she cut the call.

Kathir took thamarai inside"enna kathir Inga kuttitu vanduruka??" he replied"adhu summa dhan.. vanga..."

"Logic ah paatha .. mullai  kuttitu dhan nee Inga ellam varanum...Idhu ellam thappa irukey..."she folded her hands with a small teasing smile on her face.

"Appadiyae unga thangachi vanduthalam...."he murmured which made thamarai to chuckle and they sat on the table that was reserved for them. After two minutes kathir excused the reason of restroom and moved from the place.

Then he dialled his love "mullai... akka wait panranga..naa back gate la wait panren..."and he walked near the gate. Thamarai was waiting for kathir to come back when mullai came to the restaurant.

"Edhuku ma sudden ah Inga Vara sonna??"Jagdish asked parking his bike. "Visiyam iruku mama...naa kupta help ku Vara matingala??"mullai opened the door of the hotel.

Jagdish kindly replied"unnaku varamai ah...vaa "and they walked towards the table. Mullai identified her sister and went to her while Jagdish blindly followed her.

On reaching there , Jagdish stood rooted in his place while thamarai was shocked to see him there. Thamarai stared at her sister"ivaru eduku Inga vandaru...mullai nee Inga enna panra...vaa polam"

Mullai begged "akka pls...naan dhan mama va kuttitu vandhen...naan solli dhan kathir unna Inga kuttitu vandan...unga rendum kula enna perchana ennaku theriyadhu..but pls rendu perum onna ukkandhu manasu vittu pesunga..adhu panna Ella misunderstanding poidum...pls ennakaga..."

Thamarai kept quiet when Jagdish spoke"mulla... thamarai virupam illana vendam..naa poidren..."when mullai stopped him"mama pls...akka purinjupa..."she turned to her sister"akka...pls oru chance try panni paaru...mama ku theriyadhu avaru unna pakka dhan varanu...pls avara thappa nenaikadha...nenga seranum aasaipadren adhuku dhan ivalovum panren... aprom unnoda istam..."she told Jagdish to sit and she moved out of the place.

Both of them sat opposite to each other not knowing what to say and mullai escaped from the back side in search of kathir...enga ponnan Ivan?? . Kathir noticed mullai and went behind her to make a noise "boom..."he screamed near her ears making her to jerk on the place and she slipped down. But kathir was smart enough to hold her encircling his hands around her waist. She held his shirt tightly when he didn't miss a chance to kiss her chin.

Mullai now stood on her feet "dei summa Iruka matiya nee...idhu public place da.."she tried to wriggle out from his grip. "Nee vizhapona naa help pannen ...eppadiyum edhuvum return tharamata adhan naaney use pannikiten ..."and his hand went inside her dress slowly which was touching her bare skin.

She realised it feeling shy and vulnerable at the same moment. His hand was traveling slowly inside watching her going completely blank with shyness. He smiled at her and removed his hand being aware of the place there are in. He adjusted his shirt and spoke casually"seri akka mama pesarangala??"

"Ennaku eppadi da theriyum...vaa poi pakkalam..." she stood few centimetres away from him.

"Hey ..Namma yen poganum...avanga free ah pesatum... disturb panna vendam..."he reasoned.

"Correct dhan...but pesuranga sandapodarangala eppadiyum theriyum...anga oru glass door Iruka... adhu valliya pakkalam...va"they went inside again.

Jagdish was speaking"thamara... unnaku enna pudichuriku...appo kalyanam pannalam va nu sonna yen okay solramata??"

Thamarai replied"Jagdish pls ..idhu workout agum ah therla....pls enna vitru..."

He gritted his teeth"loosu maari pesadha ..just because you can't get pregnant it doesn't mean you can't be my wife...unnaku en idhu purila..."

Thamarai said "adhu matum reason illa... ennoda family idhuku okay sollamatanga..."and he asked"appo Namma love??love pannum bodhu idhu edhuvum varla...vaa Namma life start panlam kekkurapo...ivalo visiyam solra...I just can't understand..."

"Adhan solren let's end this...you deserve someone better"thamarai said holding back her tears.

Kathir and mullai was watching all of this standing behind the glass door "...inda maari unga thangachi sonna nalla irukum.."kathir joked.

Mullai twisted his ears "unnaku naa kedaichadey perusu..idhula someone better ah.....enna thavara evalachum yosichu paaru... chappals pinjidhum solliten.."

"Aathi...kathir unnado nellama ippadi agidichey...so sad..."and both concentrated on their conversation.

"Idha paaru thamarai...I am clear...ennaku nee dhan wife....summa silly sentiments pesi thappa yosikadha...idha solla dhan  vanden...I am sorry anniku unkita romba kovama pesiten..but idhu dhan  visiyam pls purinjiko..."he said from his heart and she was remainded quiet.

He spoke further"idha paaru nee enna virumbarala??"just answer to it..."she nodded her head "apo unga family okay sonna will you marry me??"and thamarai agreed to but said "but kozhanda..."

"We can adopt...if your family agrees..Namma kalyanam pannikalam... okay??"he asked again and she wiped her tears nodding her head. Jagdish smiled at her and patted her hand softly and called the waiter to order Orange juice.

"Happa...ippo ellam okay.."mullai felt relaxed when kathir interuppted her "50% percent dhan...avanga sonna maari marriage aganum..vaa Namma poi pesalam..."

Mullai stopped him"dei adhu avanga personal visiyam da...we can't interfere like that...adhuvum illama nee mama kita sanda potruka...pesama iru..."

"Adhuku ippadi irukanum ah??one day he will knew it...mullai unga akka solra maari unga family inda marriage okay sollanum...adhuku enna pannanum naa decide panna vendam ah?? Naa pathukaren...nee va.."he opened the door and mullai followed him.

"Mama..akka..."mullai called and both of them looked at her with a smiling face. Kathir came to her side and stood beside her and the smile vanished from Jagdish face instantly. He got up and held his collar"dei...nee Inga enna panra..."

"Boss boss... tension agadinga...pls...idhu public place"he removed Jagdish hand and straightened his shirt " vanga onna ukkandhu pesuvom.."he pulled a chair.

"I am not interested"he replied curtly.

"Ada... thamarai akka va nenga kalyanam panna poringa...naa mullai ah kalyanam panna poren...so Namma orey family dhan...vanga bro pesalam.."kathir told putting his hand on Mullai's shoulder.

"What the hell...mullai enna ma idhu??"Jagdish asked in his shocking voice.

"Appo kuda English language la dhan shock avaru pola.."kathir whispered silently.

Thamarai replied"aama Jagdish...mullai and kathir are in love..aana nenga yen ivalo disappoint agaringa??"

"Yen na road la ellar munnadiyum oru police officer nu kuda pakkama enna Ivan adichan..."he roared.

"Nee police therinja naa en da unna adika poren..."kathir told softly which was heard by mullai.

"Mama...ungakita nanga koncham pesanum...ennakaga kelunga...kathir venum panla..."mullai supported kathir when Jagdish said"adhuku appadi behave pannanum ah??women stalker maari theriyaren ah naanu ??"

"Kandipa illa bro...veerapan maari irukinga...paarunga..messa kuda appadi dhan Iruku..."kathir tried to ease the situation which irritated him.

Thamarai didn't get anything"enna pesiringa ellarum??"and that's when mullai narrated their old flashback. They all sat together after thamarai requested Jagdish to stay with both couples facing each other. Kathir wholeheartedly apologized for his behaviour and the food they ordered came on the right time.

"Akka ...unga visiyathula interfer panren nenaikadhinga... ennala mudincha help pannanum iruken... ungaluku sir ah kalyanam panna okay dhan la??"kathir asked politely.

"Aprom enna?? Unga amma appa kita pesunga... marriage permission vangalam..."he said the next step "adhu kastam kathir... police officer na veetla othuka matanga...."thamarai quoted and eyed to mullai to think about their family background.

Mullai realised her sister's word and spoke"akka solradhu correct dhan..ennakum ippo dhan strike agudhu...amma va convince panradhu kastam dhan..."

"Yen ?? Reason enna??"kathir demanded an answer.

"Amma ku oru thambi irundanga kathir...avarum oru police officer dhan...avaru duty join panni one year la marriage achu ..aprom two months la oru ceasefire shooting la ava erundhutharu....idhu thanga mudiyama...mami suicide pannitinga..."she told their old history.

"Aiyayoo... aprom?"Jagdish urged her to tell more "mami suicide pannadhula..avanga side lerndhu romba mosama pesi... police ah bribe panni...enga mama kedaika vendiya... bravery medal kedaikama panni..aprom ..amma dhan romba varusham poradi anda medal ah vanginanga...appo lerndhu police mela ammaku oru mariyadha illama pochu ..."kathir listened to her patiently.

"Idhu matum illa...appa oda chittappa paiyan police la irundaru...aana internal politics nalla avaru konnitu...adha oru suicide case ah close pannitanga...idhu ellam serndhu..amma oru decision ku vanduthanga..enna aanalum police savagasam vendam nu.."thamarai completed it.

She spoke further"idhula ellam.. ellarukum family irundhuchu justice fight panna..aana Jagdish ku family illa...avaru appa amma accident la..poitanga... Family support ilana amma kandipa othukamatanga..."

Kathir looked at Jagdish for a minute knowing how much pain this man would have endured when he lost both his parents and that determined him to take a decision "akka...naa unga amma kita pesuren...avangala samadhika vekkaradhu ennoda poru..."

Mullai stopped him in the middle"eppadi da??"and he assured her "naa pathukaren mulla..."

Jagdish got irritated"ennaku nambika illa...thamara ippo sollum bodhu dhan ennaku idhoda seriousness puriyudha..."

"Correct dhan bro...but I will try... kandipa okay sollunvanga..."kathir gave a hope of confidence to them except Jagdish who didn't believe him but kept quiet.  Kathir paid for the food they ate and left the place.

Next day early morning he boarded the bus to Trichy and landed straight at Mullai's home.

It was a Sunday so mullai was sleeping peacefully hugging her blanket when he phone buzzed with kathir's call. She picked it up in her sleepy voice"sollu...da",

Kathir melted at her tone...ratchasi... dhuram ah irukum bodhu inda maari voice la pesu...kolraley...mullai called his name again when he came back to his senses.

"Mullai naa un veetla dhan iruken...unga amma super ah tea podranga..."he said and mullai freaked out of the bed"what??nee epo da anga ponna??"

"Wait I haven't completed the statement...unga amma thamarai akka marriage okay sollitanga...."he dropped the bomb on the phone call.

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 1.3K 4
Sandhir Two Shot A cute love story Enjoy
146K 12.1K 60
Kathir: A man trying to get over a bad breakup and forget the past.. Mullai: A young widow... responsible, lonely, hiding a secret and has a façade t...
4.9K 988 15
Can one incident change our opinion? Can it change our emotions??? Can it question our love??? Read on to the story of our KM (KC) to know more.....
23.9K 848 12
A story on my favourite Couple Pranbir... Please support me...😁😁