His Eternal Obssession (Compl...

msjasly tarafından

Goutham was an extremely introvert and calm young man. He was very humble, respected everyone and treat every... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter- 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Chapter - 91
Chapter - 92
Chapter - 93
Chapter - 94
Chapter - 95
Chapter - 96
Chapter - 97
Chapter - 98
Chapter - 99
Chapter - 100
Chapter - 101
Chapter - 102
Chapter - 103
Chapter - 104
Chapter - 105
Chapter - 106
Chapter- 107
Chapter - 108
Chapter -109
Chapter - 110
Chapter - 111
Chapter -112
Chapter - 113
Chapter - 115
Chapter - 116
Chapter - 117
Chapter - 118
Chapter -119
Chapter - 120
Chapter - 121
Chapter - 122
Chapter - 123
Chapter - 124
Chapter - 125
Epilogue - 1
Epilogue -2
Thank You
New Story Alert💥💥

Chapter - 114

5.8K 789 198
msjasly tarafından

Recap: Mithra gets to know everything from Goutham and Rehman.

********************

A week passed and Mithra was able to walk slowly and she had started with normal diets. Goutham carried her to the beach every evening to have some fresh air. Pranav started working from office and he never left a chance to get close to Nithya but she avoided every time and moved away with the excuse of missing Mithra and started crying.

It was another usual day Nithya was in her cabin working in her laptop. Pranav entered holding flowers and gave it to her. Nithya gave a gentle smile and placed the flowers on her table and looked at him who was leaning on the table standing right next to her.

Pranav: You look so beautiful Nithya. Every color suits you very well. How about we go out for lunch today ? Its been long time and you will feel better going out.

Before Nithya could reply there was a knock on the door and Nithya called the person and it turned out to be the marketing manager.

Nithya: Yes, anything urgent ?

M. Manager: Madam, you have rejected the proposal for the new project but it seems like a good one to get good profit for us. So please can you consider again. We haven't signed any new project in recent days.

Pranav picked the file and went through the details and Nithya was clenching her fist to control her anger and cursing the manager's entry at the wrong time. Once Pranav closed the file he informed the manager to leave and to contact later about the project.

Pranav: This seems an excellent one Nithya. Why did you reject it ? I mean any specific reason ?

Nithya: I m sorry Pranav, I didn't do it on purpose. I must have lost my concentration after what happened to Mithra. See, I couldn't do anything properly and because of me few projects were lost. Better fire me Pranav why keep a waste like me with you.

Pranav placed his finger on her lips to stop her rambling.

Nithya Mv: Porambokku kaiya edu da naaye. ( Wasteland, remove your hand you dog )

Pranav: Stop being nervous. What if we lost few projects ? Remember I told you already that I don't mind a few loss if that would cost you to learn business so don't worry about it.

Nithya: You are too good Pranav. I m so happy to have you in my life. 

Nithya Mv: Veetukku poi vaaya surf excel potu kaluvanum. ( I should wash my mouth with surf excel on returning home )

Pranav: You have become very emotional these days and need some relaxation. We are going for lunch that is final. Get up now.

Nithya Mv: Unakku saavu mani adikka oruthi ready ah irukka da pannipayale. Konja naal wait pannu ( someone is ready to ring the bell to your death you pig. Wait for few days )

Nithya: Go ahead and I will join you after informing the manager to go ahead with the project.

Pranav left her room and Nithya pushed the paper weight in frustration. She called Tara and informed her to keep a watch on the marketing manager to remove him from their way to proceed with their plans. Later she called him and informed him to start working for that project.

Taking her mobile she sent a message to Chandru about the plan and left her room cursing Pranav in her mind. Pranav was standing leaning on the car and seeing Nithya he opened the door for her and then joined next to her.

They arrived at the same hotel he took her for lunch every time. But unlike other time he chose to sit next to Nithya and they placed the order. Nithya wanted to run away from him but managed a smile and looked at the interiors as if they were the most fanciest thing ever she had come across.

Pranav: Why are you silent ?

Nithya: We have been here so many time but I m just noticing the interiors. They are good.

Pranav clutched her hand on the table and caressed her thumb gently. 

Pranav: You are very special to me Nithya. 

Nithya Mv: Unna eppadi off panren paru. ( Look I will lock you now )

Nithya : Ofcourse I m special because I m your best friend. By the way I wanted to ask you about that waitress girl. You said she worked for you but I haven't seen her in all these months. Where is she ?

Pranav choked on the food and she passed him water. He gulped the water and thanked her.

Pranav: She was fired the very next day you met her for the first time. Don't be offended after hearing me. The next day after you saw her she arrived at my cabin because Tara was on leave but she started advancing on me and I hated it. I sent her out and informed Karan to run a background check on her. She was sent by Goutham to work against me. Even I didn't believe but my PA found and exposed her real intentions. 

Nithya: You mean Goutham has his people to watch your moves in business so that he could outwit an intelligent man like you. 

Nithya Mv: Note the sarcasm you fuckard.

Pranav: I mean yes... Infact two days back I got a call from Executive head that he suspects someone is working against me and recently we lost many projects which were suppose to done by us. 

Nithya: Who is doing that ?

Pranav: I doubt Tara. Raghini has been telling me many times that she is working for Goutham. I haven't paid heed to her words before but after hearing from the executive head I don't want to risk so I have informed Karan and PI to check her activities. 

Nithya: But I haven't found anything suspicious about her so far. Could it be her ?

Pranav: You may be so bold but you are naive to trust anyone easily. Lets wait for their reports. Which is the firm that started taking projects recently ? any idea ?

Nithya: Not yet, but I m working on it and will get back to you about it tomorrow.

After lunch they returned to office and Nithya did not delay to inform Rehman about Pranav's suspect on Tara.

Evening At beach house:

Mithra was sitting before the vanity dressed in a summer gown and Goutham was brushing her hair. They were getting ready to welcome their family for the dinner as they were waiting to meet Mithra after she was awake. Mithra was sighing for the 10th time and Goutham placed the comb and crouched before her holding her hands.

Goutham: They are our family Mithra. What is stopping you from meeting them ? Tell me and we can fix it.

Mithra: Goutham, you know...hmmmm.. what if they judge me ? I can't see disgust in their eyes for me. I can't take that. What if they hate after knowing about me ? Ravi appa knew about me already and he has accepted me but what about others ?

Goutham: Do you think that I will let someone around who will out you down ? Not even in our dreams. Trust me, they will not judge us. They respected my words to give us privacy and waited patiently for so long to meet you, especially your father. 

Mithra: I trust you.

Goutham: Good, now promise me that this is the last time and we will not talk about the past anymore ? I can't see you all down everytime you bring this topic which I have been hell bent on taking it to my deathbed without anyone knowing. You are a strong woman, my precious angel, my little butterfly your smile matters the most to me so will you promise me the one thing I ask from you ?

Mithra: Promise...

Mithra hugged him and Goutham felt contented for being able to bring her old self back little by little. Suddenly Mithra pulled back from the hug and glared at him.

Goutham: What happened now ? did I say something wrong ?

Mithra: No, but you missed a point when you spoke about me ?

Goutham: Did I ?

Mithra: Yes, you missed " my sexy wife " so what does that mean ? Am I not sexy anymore ? May be yes because I have put some weight.

Goutham smiled and traced her lower lip with his thumb gently and puckered it leaning close to her.

Goutham: You are the only woman in my life who will appear sexy to me. Trust me baby you are damn sexy. Do you how long it has been we kissed properly other than the pecks I have been stealing from you ? Do you know how hard it is for me to control myself from sucking the air out of you ? I m holding myself back only because you need more rest and I can't be selfish to drain your energy even if that is with a kiss.

Mithra: I m not patient anymore and stop treating me like one Mr. husband.

Goutham let go of her lips , he leaned further and their lips were brushing and they were breathing the same air.

Goutham: How do you want to be treated Mrs. Goutham ?

Mithra: Kiss me to the extent that I should forget the whole world except you. I should feel your soul mingling with mine.

Goutham held her nape with one hand and cupped her cheek with other hand crashing his lip on hers. Their lips moved in sync and they welcomed each other with open mouth and their tongues colliding and ravishing each other. It was not a slow and gentle or fervent but they kissed at a pace trying to pour out all the bottled up emotions and relieve all the stress from their minds of all these days. As they continued to kiss tears left from both their eyes and  finally when their brains alarmed for the need of oxygen they stopped kissing. Goutham pressed his forehead with hers and Mithra cupped his face wiping the tears from his eyes with her thumb and he did the same for her.

When they relaxed Goutham pecked her lips and rose to his feet with a charming smile.

Goutham: Your lips are swollen and sure mine is too so lets apply some lips balm from getting caught. Everyone must be arriving anytime so let us go down now and catch with later with what we started now.

He winked at her and tied her hair in a ponytail. They walked hand in hand to the living and their family had arrived already, waiting for the couple. As soon as they saw Mithra walking with a smile plastered on her face they couldn't stop themselves from crying. Once Mithra reached them she was engulfed in a hug Kavitha, shylaja and Nithya.

They couldn't contain the excitement and started squealing and Mithra was showered with kisses by Kavitha, Nithya and Shylaja. 

Ravi: Women will you let us to hug our daughter now. We are waiting for our turn.

The women left Mithra and Ravi took his turn. After him Vinay hugged her and started crying. 

Mithra: shhh, stop crying Vinu baby. your face will look horrible with tears. I don't want to go into shock again.

She patted his back and he pulled back from the hug only to give a kiss on her cheek and he was pulled away by Chandru who side hugged Mithra.

Chandru: My favourite sister in law is back. I missed teasing Goutham and now I got my partner back to continue my job.

Goutham: I too know to break your jaws. Move away idiot and go to your fiance who will be available for limited time for you.

Nithya: He is so much into all these actings that I think he forgot I m his fiance. 

Chandru: Yeah, the forgotten man who keeps talking to you every night until you fell asleep.

Chandru wrapped his hand around Nithya's waist and pulled her close to him kissing her cheek.

Mithra saw Raghuvaran standing away with yearning in his eyes. She looked at Goutham and he nodded his head to go ahead. Mithra ambled towards her father and her eyes started glistening with each step. As soon she was infront of him Raghuvaran broke down and held her hand to his forehead.

Mithra: Neenga Goutham pesuna ellam ketten pa. Enakku unga endha kovamum illa, varavum varadhu. Enakku ungala avlo pudikkum. ( I heard everything you spoke to Goutham appa. I m not angry with you and I can never be. I like you a lot )

Raghuvaran pulled Mithra gently and hugged her to chest caressing her hair.

Mithra: Goutham, romba nallavar paa. ( Goutham is really good man appa)

Raghuvaran: The best man for you and for everyone. 

Mithra smiled at his words and at the moment everyone let go of all their differences and accepted him. Rehman called everyone to the dinning and they all enjoyed the dinner. After dinner the Goutham decided to take a walk and let their parents to stay home and others joined him at the beach to discuss their plans.

**************

A/N:

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank you

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

30.6K 3.5K 39
𝐀 𝐁𝐨𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐈𝐬 𝐉𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 😈👹 𝐃𝐮𝐞...
368K 34.7K 94
ELEMENTS OF LOVE series - BOOK 1 (Magic and Passion) - Symbolising Element of Nature - Water Ashwika He is the Lion of the Boardroom. Tall, Handsome...
230K 23.7K 79
Kallakamunage.. - "kallan" - thief or mischievous person... "Kaamugane" - a man with more desires "kallakamunage" also means secret lover Thi...
84.8K 7.2K 48
𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭. 𝐒...