HER SLAVE ( G×G) 17+ ( ON HO...

By Tulips_I_Love_You

Kim Jennie a college student who works in a pub for her daily living . Her parents left her because she dream... More

CHARACTERS
NORMAL LIFE
PUB NIGHT.
PUB NIGHT II
MEETING HER AGAIN .
CONTRACT .
HER MANSION
HER REAL SIDE
SCARED
PLEASED?
FEES
VIRAL VIDEO
MISUNDERSTANDING
C CELL I
ASKING HELP
BEING A DOLL

STRIP CLUB

2.9K 44 6
By Tulips_I_Love_You

Confused Jennie was just looking at Lisa with her doe eyes whereas Lisa had hate , anger , aggression covered in her eyes ...

A/n pov

Soon Lisa started dragging Jennie out of her office room .

Jennie- let me go .. what happened pls tell ..

She spoke being helpless . Her wrist hurted due to tight grip of Lisa on her hand .

Lisa - you bitch just wait . You made the biggest mistake of your life by messing with Lalisa Manobal .

Soon Lisa threw Jennie at the passenger seat and sat on the driver seat . The sound of starting car echoed in the basement .

Jennie- pls tell me why are you behaving like this ?

Lisa - drop this act of yours being innocent . You will face the consequences by messing up also for fucking up my image .

Jennie wasn't able to process her words . She was hella confused ..

After few minutes of argument the car stopped at a STRIP CLUB .

Jennie- why we are here pls tell na ..

She spoke as her voice started to crack .

Lisa - you will get to know soon .

Her husky voice giving shivers running down her spine. 

Lisa dialed a number ...

Lisa - Adam come out I am here at the back door of the club .

In no time a bulky came running .

Lisa stepped out of the car and started talking to the guy . Jennie could see that guy checking her out in between . Soon their talk got over and the guy walked towards the Jennie. 

Adam - come on girly .. come out

Jennie shook her head in a no sensing something is wrong coming ..

Adam - I am being really sweet don't force me to use my harsh ways ...

Lisa was standing there her hands crossed to her chest and seeing the drama with a smrik .

Jennie just sat there not knowing anything. 

Soon the door was opend by Adam as he gripped her arm tightly and forced her out of the car .

Jennie- ahh let me go

She screamed. 

Adam- really a brat she is ..

He spoke as he dragged her near Lisa. 

Soon Lisa gripped her jaw and made her look towards her..

Lisa - see you at night baby . Till then do your works assigned nicely orelse they will ...

She sat in car leaving Jennie dumbfounded. 

Adam - let's goo in kitty..

Jennie was now left alone with this huge man .. without having any argument she stepped in .

The bar was empty at this time . Preparations were going on for night. 

Adam - sit here only . Noha will be coming to you in sometime .

Jennie just say there quietly..

Soon a tall tanned woman wearing a revealing dress walked towards Jennie.  Her beauty made Jennie stand up .

Noha - who is Jennie..

Jennie- m.me

She spoke as she raised her hand up a little. 

Noha - follow me ..

Jennie- where

Noha - dear keep that mouth shut .. use it later tonight. 

Jennie frowned at her words ..

Soon they both were in a room .

Noha - wear this tonight at the show . You will be at the lead .

Shw said throwing a bra and a panty which was half transparent..

Jennie was shocked ...

Jennie- what no I am not wearing . I am leaving. 

Noha - try to leave those pretty bones of  your legs will be broken .

Jennie was shocked .. she was not getting why she was here .

Jennie- pls pls let me out there ..

Noha - beg somewhere else . I have more work to do . Be ready tonight by 9 orelse my men's won't be ashamed to dress you up .

With this she left the room ...

Hiiiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷 💕

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting 💚❤❤💝💖💖💟💌💕💞🧡😍🤩🤩🤩

Byeeee Love ❤ 😍 💖 ❣ 💕 💘 ❤ 😍 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 675 22
Jennie Kim seemingly has everything, she is beautiful, has handsome boyfriend and is the most popular girl in her high school. But she is also cold a...
919K 27.2K 47
Jennie Kim is a young woman with high confidence, self-defense, and big heart has met many problems in her life because she has no siblings or even p...
26.4K 603 26
Jennie is a 25-year-old sex therapist who specializes in dealing with victims of sexual abuse. Shes helping them with a special physiotherapy. She ge...
79.8K 1.6K 25
President X Goddess |JenLisa G!P| ⃝꙰⃝꙰⃝꙰⃝꙰⃝꙰⃝꙰⃝꙰⃝꙰⃝꙰⃝ (Mature) LaLisa Manoban a top student who's also the school president. Is a clean freak that ha...