✓ Beast Core Fusion

By ruwen05026

Author: Big Wig Reborn from the end of the world Goosen's first goal was to find the legendary spatial memory... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
113
114
112
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
End

81

208 4 0
By ruwen05026

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 81

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 81

But they were happy, but they didn't know much about it, and later Zhou Ru and Wang Fang came to help. The two girls helped cook a large table of good dishes, and it was the first time that the vegetarian festival ate seafood. The pike crabs are the largest because Goosen picked, and when you open it, there are many crabs in the female crabs. A few people couldn't talk or chat, and one person held a big crab and dug crab yellow there to eat.

After eating the crab roe, Gusen bit the crab tongs again, and the crab meat inside was also sweet and juicy. The octopus is delicious, the skin shrimp is fresh and tender, and the vegetarian festival simply wants to live by the sea, so he wants to move over for these foods.

Jin Xu led a few team members to smell the smell and came over, and saw pots and pots of seafood on the table, "I said that you are too uninteresting, and you don't notify us if you eat delicious." With that, he sat down on his ass. Seeing that the predator was coming, Gusen gave Sujie a look, and the two of them accelerated the speed of eating.

Everyone who ate this meal was very satisfied, even those who came late, only caught a little sea shrimp, and the pike crab was the first to be eaten. Jin Xu saw that everyone had not eaten enough, and simply decided to send five team members to the sea to fish for seafood the next day.

In this way, in the following time, Gusen and they ate seafood almost every day, in addition to eating every day, Jin Xu they also dried a lot of sea rice, dried scallops, dried clams, dried fish. These are the benefits that came out this time, and now there is no seafood to eat in City A. Because Gusen has a car, he also goes to the sea every day with Sujie to fish for things, and he has dried hundreds of pounds of sea goods.

A month later, Jin Wook left the resort with more than fifty ordinary people who had been added this time, as well as two newly modified buses.

Among the dozen or so people originally brought out of Z City, nine of them have fused low-level beast cores, which will have passed their fusion period, these nine people are naturally envied by all ordinary people, but the candidates are Jin Xuding, and those people can't say anything.

As for the more than a hundred ordinary people in this resort, there is a reason why they only brought more than fifty people back in the end. The more than fifty people who remained basically did some particularly bad things. Although no court can sentence them, Jin Wook does not want to take such a group of scum on a long journey, so he threw them here and left them to fend for themselves.

On the day they left, these people were simply crying, eager to curse Jin Xu alive, but it was still useless, they could only watch each other leave. And that Dr. Yan, as one of the most important gains this time, even all the drugs he made, all the notes were taken away.

For safety, Yan Jing, that is, that Dr. Yan, sat in their car. After all, Gusen is the one with the highest force value in this group, and sitting with him can also ensure the most safety. And He Ran was put in the car behind, he is a middle-level fusionist, and with a few low-level cooperation in the back, he can also protect those ordinary people

Not long after

getting into the car, Yan Jing stared at the cub, this is a rare Warcraft cub, and I heard that it is still a space Warcraft cub. When he was in the resort, Yan Jing always wanted to get close to the cubs, but he ran with Gusen every day, and the cubs naturally followed upside down. This will be in the car, but it is not a chance.

Although the cub can feel that the person in front of him is not a threat, and his breath is also very weak, if it is placed in the wild, it will be eaten in a short time and there are no bones left. But I don't know how Mao is, this person always makes it want to snort when he looks at himself.

Yan Jing tried to greet the cub several times along the way, but unfortunately all he got was the other party's alert eyes, and if he got closer, he could only face a furry white ass. Don't say, this mass of white hair, round and rolling, looks really makes people want to poke.

The cub who had been hiding from Yan Jing until it was time to eat, he got out of Sujie's arms, and when he finished eating the jerky that Gusen gave him, he hummed and begged for today's snack. Gu Sen handed over a few crisps that he had taken out long ago, and the cub took it with a joyful claw and began to gnaw.

As soon as the crisp was taken out, Yan Jing looked over, he had never seen this thing yet. The translucent caramel color looks like sugar chips made of caramel, but once eaten, the delicious taste instantly fills the car.

Although it has been smelled many times, every time they smell this smell, everyone in the car can't help but twitch their noses and silently swallow their saliva.

"Can you show me a piece of this?" Yan Jing asked, he was very interested in this crispy food.

Gusen casually took a piece and handed it over, because he picked up a bag of marijuana, and he didn't think it was a rare thing, but when the cub saw it, he cried out in dissatisfaction. In the eyes of the little guy, these crisps are its snacks, how can they be given casually.

Yan Jing sniffed the smell of crisps, it was indeed very fragrant, You Jie pulled off his clothes, and said, "I said Dr. Yan, you can't eat this thing casually!" This thing is not something on our earth, but there are unknown parasites and viruses in it.

"Oh, what kind of alien beast did this get from? Do you have the corpse of that alien beast? Yan Jing was obviously very curious about this crisp.

"The corpse of that beast is what you hold in your hand. I tell you, that thing is disgusting, it grows in the beach, and it looks like a hollow pipe. The result will be entangled, and mucus will be secreted, grabbing people and dragging them down. If it hadn't been for the fire, we would have had to fold several people in. After the thing is burned dry, it is this crisp. At that time, Brother Gu saw that this little guy liked it, so he picked up a bag and came back.

Yan Jing 'oh', asked Gu Sen for a few crisps, and then ran to the side of the carriage, grinding and boiling again, getting a tube of light brown liquid, and then pestering You Jie, grinding the other party to contribute a tube of blood.

For the whole afternoon, this Dr. Yan tossed and turned in the back of the carriage, and it was time to rest. Yan Jing found Jin Xu and told the other party that he wanted more of this crisp, and it would be better if there was a complete and fresh body of the other party.

"Dr. Yan, what do you want this thing for?" Jin Xu was a little curious.

Yan Jing explained: "Because the cubs of that Warcraft value this kind of crisps, the food that Warcraft values is either rich in energy or beneficial to their bodies.

I heard that you fed that cub for a while, and he wouldn't eat a bite of the beast's meat? According to my guess, Warcraft cubs need a lot of energy to grow up. Ordinary Warcraft can survive by eating alien beasts, but the cubs of Warcraft cannot survive at all by eating alien beasts, and the energy in alien beasts cannot support their growth, so it only eats Warcraft meat.

This cub loves this crispy so much, do you think it's just because it's delicious? This crisp is very fragrant, but a while ago we made so many delicious seafood over there, the taste is also very good, it stayed there for a month, have you ever seen it come up to beg for food?

Jin Xu was stunned, he really hadn't thought about this problem.

As soon as Gu Sen heard that the other party's analysis was indeed reasonable, he also spoke: "Then are you saying that this crisp piece is either extremely rich in energy, or there is something in it that can promote the growth of Warcraft?"

Yan Jing nodded, "I don't have any instruments at hand, but I tried it with You Jie's blood, and I found that his blood cells remained very active after being immersed in this crisp solution." The other group was different, and those cells died several times more than this group.

"So you're saying that this thing is likely to be the same as Warcraft meat?" Jin Xu couldn't contain the excitement in his heart.

Yan Jing shook his head, "It's different, the effect of Warcraft meat and its effect should still be different, but I'm sure that this kind of thing must also be an excellent nutrition for the body of the fused." As for the parasite issue. Frankly, I didn't find any trace of those things in these crisps just now.

Gusen was taken aback at that time, "You mean there are no parasites?" "To

be precise, is there no otherworldly those parasites. Your bag is not clean, and it is more or less stained with gadgets from our earth. Yan Jing lowered his eyes and said lightly.

At this time, everyone can't sit still, the fusion can eat, can improve ability, there is no parasite problem, and it is so fragrant. This is a treasure from heaven.

"Captain, let's go over there again this time." You Jie rubbed his fists, and the other team members also shone green in their eyes.

"Go, anyway, you have to take a handful." Jin Wook quickly made a decision.

Gusen and Sujie glanced at each other, of course, they would not miss this opportunity, and it would be up to them to see who caught more.

Yan Jing smiled slightly, then turned around and continued to toss his solutions.

Because the roads they had passed on their arrival had been cleared, the way back was much faster than when they came, and a week later, they arrived at the gravel beach where they landed. The ship they stayed here at the time, which will still be safely parked here.

But this time because there were two more cars and more than fifty people, Jin Xu and they found another boat along the river, and asked Sujie to make some oars, and everyone rowed together.

There were still many large exotic beasts in the river, but this time it was not Jin Xu's turn to make a move, and that Dr. Yan dangled a small ball into the water, and as a result, those exotic beasts actually avoided their boat.

"What is this good thing? What did you put in this? You Jie saw that there were still a few small balls in Dr. Yan's box, and he couldn't help but take one, looked at it, and sniffed, a little strange smell. But this thing is convenient, if you can take it with you when you go out in the future, it will save trouble.

"Made with excrement extract from Warcraft." Yan Jing threw out this answer very indifferently.

You Jie's face darkened at once, and he put the ball back with a stiff hand.

It didn't take long for everyone to find the beach. It wasn't that easy to find, but the beach was so conspicuous. Of course, this conspicuous is for those of them who are fused.

This strange smell, and a large empty space without life, is not easy to find.

After arriving at the place, everyone was in no hurry to get off the boat, and last time they had had enough of the suffering of that thing, and this time they had to work with ease. If you don't go to the beach, you have to get your hands on these weird things.

Sujie first built a metal platform in the water near the shore, and Jin Xu fixed the platform with water grass, and then Sujie issued a long metal rope with a metal hook attached to one end. On each hook hung a piece of fresh meat of an alien beast.

It is clear that they are planning to catch 'fish'. After the piece of the meat of the alien beast was thrown down, after waiting for a few minutes, some pipes arched out from under the sand, and with a pop, they wrapped a piece of fresh meat, probably their meat cut into small pieces, these tubes did not roll things down like last time, but directly swallowed the meat, and then shrunk into the sand.

Of course, Gusen will not let this guy retract again, he pulled sharply, and the tube that swallowed the meat just now was dragged out of the sand by him for a few meters, and this tube did not have the ability to resist, just shrunk and wanted to arch back. Gusen tugged hard again, and one hand finally grabbed the top of the tube.

However, as soon as this thing started, Gu Sen's brows wrinkled slightly. The touch of this thing is very uncomfortable. In fact, he had already experienced it last time, but this time, he had to pull this thing for a long time, Gusen pulled it to the side one by one, but he pulled it up for more than a hundred meters, and the thing had not been able to pull out, as if this thing was simply infinitely long.

Not only Gusen, but also several other team members who caught the pipe were also encountered, that is, the feeling that they couldn't pull their heads. And because the pull out was too long, the first end to pull up actually took the opportunity to sneak away.

Fortunately, Sujie came out of a large metal box in time in the back, and all the pipes that were pulled out were thrown in. Finally, after dragging more than two hundred meters, those tubes were finally dragged out by Gusen even with the head and tail, but the tail of this thing, looking at the difference between the head and the head, is just not spoken.

Yan Jing's eyes lit up as he looked at the side, this creature was really wonderful. How many of these wonderful species are there in that world?

@银子5A网 . https://www.yz5a.com All articles, pictures, comments, etc.

on this site are published or uploaded by netizens and maintained or collected from the Internet, which are personal acts and have nothing to do with the position of Yinzi5A Network.

If your rights are violated, please contact us and we will deal with it within 24 hours. This site is not responsible for any legal consequences caused by factors other than this site.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.1K 28
Before Veldanava died he created the fifth true dragon that will inherit his goal and dreams as well as some of his powers.With the last of his power...
62K 1.5K 143
Author: Lang Hua Dot He died with resentment on the weekend, the end times were so difficult, he gave the best to his girlfriend and brother, but whe...
6.7K 84 60
Author: Bubble Deer Category: Tanmei costume novels Jian Shi'an, the owner of the fried skewer stall, once crossed over and turned into a restaurant...
131K 3.7K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...