Vampires V Aliens | Male Read...

By 808AirsoftBros

Genre: Vampire, Navy, & Romance The Vampire Civil War ravaged the world after the Separatist vampires seceded... More

Cast
Chapter I: Randorabฤ
Chapter II: Welcome to Yamato
Chapter III: USO
Chapter V: Test of Worthiness๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter VI: Ominous

Chapter IV: Thrawn

183 11 1
By 808AirsoftBros

Date: 01.12.2315
Location: National Council Committee, Seoul, Kingdom of Korea

???'s POV

"We are at a crossroads," I began the session with a steady voice yet filled with urgency about the situation at hand.

"The Separatists have declared themselves a new empire, and they seek to tear our unified world apart. We must decide how to respond."

My fellow royal highnesses began to whisper to one another, the advisors had no idea what to do as nobody expected Sister Soojin and her Vampire followers to secede from our kingdoms. 

Stepping up is Empress Nakamura Kazuha of the Empire of Japan. "Should we not attempt to negotiate here? Rather than resorting to bloodshed?". 

"I'm afraid that option has been exhausted and failed," Queen Elizabeth Windsor III of the British Empire chimed in before deeply sighing.

"I will have to agree, Soojin and her rebels have made it clear that they will not stop until they have achieved their own twisted vision of power." Queen Anna Majae of the Kingdom of Denmark agreed and I nodded.

"I understand this situation seems grim, but I have known Soojin ever since we were kids, I will talk to her and see if we can come to a compromise until the situation of slavery is resolved," I promised but they didn't seem so convinced.

"If that is the case, why secede from our kingdoms? From my point of view, Soojin is an insurgent and her rebels must be put down. My nation has faced rebellion once and we ended up in a four-year-long civil war and this is no different." President Olivia Margaret of America.

"Our kingdoms are founded against slavery of mankind, unlike our ancestors, and we will not tolerate slavery in our lands, and those who defy our laws will face the consequences," Empress Zhao Xiaoting of the Empire of China butted in.  

"Which is precisely why Soojin must be dealt with the most severe penalties. Or is it that you are protecting her, your highness?" Kazuha pointed out and I clenched my fists.

Suddenly, the crowd erupted into chaos, loud chatter echoed throughout the chamber, and I was left helpless as I couldn't bring order to the chaos.

"Order! We shall order!" The bailiff shouted before pounding the gavel to gain everyone's attention.

With the Queen's now under control, they all felt the pressure on their shoulders as they decided whether or not they shall go to war. But it didn't help that they were starting to lose confidence in myself.

"With all due respect, Lady Lee Chaerin, but if you refuse to put your foot down against these rebels. I see no confidence in your leadership here in this council," Elizabeth sternly explained and the others nodded.

Chatter sparked throughout the chamber once more, some disagreeing but the rest agreeing with her suggestion. They decided to hold a vote and inevitably I was voted out of the Grand Council and my kingdom's royal highness.

That was two weeks ago, I am now on my final day as the Queen. I couldn't rest since that day as I failed to come to a solution and only came to my dissolution. 

"Mama, is everything okay?" I heard my two-year-old husband ask tucking my garments and I sighed.

"Everything is going to be okay, sweetheart, your wifey is facing some hard times right now," I cooed and he cutely nodded making me slightly giggle.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door and my maid informed me that it was time for my younger sister's coronation ceremony. I told her I'd be out there momentarily and made sure I looked presentable for the final time.

Instructing Y/N to follow my maid to my car, I go outside the balcony where my younger sister Lee Jieun waits for me. She gives me a grim look with a hint of pity. 

"I'm sorry it has come to this, sister," She apologized and I shook my head.

"No need to apologize, my dear sister, I should've known Soojin would be nothing but trouble, now look at the mess we are in, and I feel burden to pass it to you," I replied and she nodded.

"I'm confident that will emerge victorious. I have a secret weapon that may help us put a swift end to this conflict," She assured and I raised an eyebrow.

"If I may ask, what is that?" I curiously asked and she grinned.

Joining us at the balcony, the newly elected Leading Representative Kim Jisoo and we bowed to one another.

"Congratulations on your election Leading Representative Kim Jisoo," I congratulated her and she graciously thanked me.

"I'm sorry about how your reign had come to a tragic end. I hope you may live in peace and happiness with your husband," She wished me and I slightly chuckled.

"Thank you, sister," I replied.

Being called to begin the ceremony, Lee Jieun starts things off with a speech promising to our people that will put an end to the war and make Soojin answer for her crimes against humanity and order.

The people cheered and the Queens, Senators, and Representatives applauded with their full support. After that, we began with the coronation, I passed the staff of the Kingdom to her, and proudly placed the crown on to her.

"Now we begin the coronation oath. Lady Lee Jieun do you swear on your life to protect the Kingdom of Korea and its people according to respective laws and customs?" The priest asked as Jieun placed her hands on the bible.

"I do," she replied and the priest nodded. "Do you lay your life and your loyalty to the Kingdom of Korea?". "I do,".

"Will you to the utmost of your power maintain the Laws of the Sisterhood and the true profession of a Queen? Will you to the utmost of your power maintain in the Kingdom of Korea the good order, peace, and prosperity established by law? Will you to the utmost of your power lead the Imperial Grand Council cause law and justice, in mercy, executed by your own judgment?" The priest asked looking at her dead in the eye.

"I do," She answered.

Standing tall in front of the crowd, she swore to the millions of onlookers that her oath shall forever be her life's duty to the kingdom. I felt anxious, there was much uncertainty as to what could happen next. 

But I have put my full faith into my dearest little sister that I've grown up with most of my eternal life, and all I can do now is just watch it all unfold. Whether for the better or the worse. 

~-~

Three Months Later...

Y/N's POV

It has been a few months since the coronation of Queen Lee Jieun II, everyone was excited to see the results of her reign but all that enthusiasm went down the drain as the allied kingdoms were losing on all fronts.

The Separatists have mustered up a massive army, one we could never imagined catching us off guard as we thought it'd be just a petty rebellion.

I tried to warn my superiors but they refused to heed my warnings. Now millions of innocent lives were lost or enslaved like I once was. Western Europe has been overruned except for Britain and they are now threatening Moscow the capital of the Russian Empire.

You see, before the war began, I happened to be on the wrong side. My family lived in Separatists territory and I was taken to be a slave but I managed to escape.

Kim Jisoo who was a General at that time, took me in as one of her own, she realized my talents in strategy and the knowledge of the art of war and we played a simple game of chess to test my knowledge.

"Checkmate. Looks like you have your limits too, sweetheart~," She said and giggled.

"Is that so?" I asked as I moved the fort piece to the right place.

"Checkmate," I said and she was surprised.

"Well, aren't you something? You so young yet you know so much. How is that?" She curiously asked.

"Because if you wish to defeat an enemy, you first must know them and how they think," I answered and she nodded.

Soon enough, I was sent to the Imperial Naval Academy, being the first human student, I was given lots of eyes and I proved to my instructors that they still have much to learn about warfare.

Everyone may be out for glory and medals but for me... I'm after for results for my Queen and Kingdom.

------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued...

Author: Hoped you all liked the update and do not worry things wil start to get interesting in the next chapter but what do you think will happen next? Stay tuned to find out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 11K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
426K 28.9K 43
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.2M 53.2K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC