Embrace Me Tightly

By ButterFly_707_

I don't know from where it starts, but i want my end in your embrace. This Love story is about Advik Rathod a... More

Author's Note
Cast
CHARACTERS
CH.1
CH.2
CH.3
CH.4
CH.5
CH.6
CH.7 (THEIR PAST)
CH.8
CH.9
CH.10
CH.11
CH.12
CH.13
CH.14
CH.15
CH.16
CH.17
CH.18
CH.19
CH.20
CH.21
CH.22
CH.23
CH.24
CH.26
CH.27
CH.28
CH.29
Ch.30
CH.31
CH.32
CH.33
CH.34
CH.35
CH.36
CH.37
CH.38
CH.39
CH.40
CH.41
CH.42
CH.43
CH.44
CH.45
CH.46
CH.47
CH.48
CH.49
CH.50
CH.51
CH.52
CH.53
CH.54
CH.55
CH.56
Note
CH.57
CH.58
CH.59
CH.60
CH.61
CH.62
CH.63
CH.64
CH.65
CH.66
END
Next
BONUS 1

CH.25

1K 59 5
By ButterFly_707_

SONG NAME:- "WAJAH TUM HO"

NEXT DAY- AT COLLEGE

Advik was sitting in the garden with his friends because their lectures are finished.

Advik was smiling while looking at front without any reason. He can't even sleep yesterday night because his mind is somewhere else.

Om and Vansh also noticed his bright smile and Om smirked.

Om:- "OH. Niya why are you here?"

As Advik heard Niyati's name he moved his attention toward that direction but there is no one.

Om and vansh start laughing while looking at his stupid friend.

Advik glare at both of them and Said to om...

Advik:- "and you, she is not Niya she is Niyati for you."

Om:- "But you also called her niya naa why?"

Advik:- "Because she is my niya. And our relationship is different."

Vansh:- "What different relations? Friends are friends fir wo special friend ho ya sirf friends."

Advik:- "Just shut up guys it's....."

Before he spoke anything his eyes landed on Niyati who is coming with her friends while laughing.

Her hair is messy because of wind. Advik's eyes stucked on her like she is the most adorable and beautiful person he even saw.

His heartbeats also beating fast with her foot steps who is some more steps away from him.

As Niyati looked at front her eyes landed on Advik who is looking at her with so many emotions. He was looking at her deeply. It's very hard for Niyati to stare at him. She looked down and smile because his intense glare is making her nervous.

Advik also smile while looking at her smiley face. He felt calmness just by looking at her smile.

All of their friends shared a look while looking at both of them. They all cleared their throats on one time because of that Niyati and Advik come out from their dream land. And start looking at here and there in embarrassed.

Rahul:- "Let's go, I think we are 3 wheels here."

Before they both say anything they all start going. Now they are alone and the environment becomes silent. It's very new for both of them. It's not like they are not comfortable but they don't know what to do.

Finally after some time Advik spoke.

Advik:- "um.. let's go."

Niyati:- "Actually I have some work at principal office."

Advik knows what work she was talking about so he said.

Advik:- "Your work is already done. So you don't have to worry about anything."

Niyati knows Advik. he never leave that person who did all that with her so she just nodded because she don't want to waste her time in all that she wanted to enjoy now with him.

Advik:- "Let's go."

After that they both start walking with some distance between them. which they both don't like but they can't even tell each other.

Niyati's hand brushed against his she makes some more distance between them and mumbled sorry.

When she moved back Advik hold her hand softly and pulled her toward him. Niyati smiled softly while looking at their hands and Advik smiled while looking at front because he knows Niyati was smiling.

They reached at Niyati's home but the weather is not so good so Niyati didn't let Advik go. Divya is on date with Varun so Niyati and Advik are alone. They both are on the terrace then suddenly the rain start.

Niyati looked at sky with shine in her eyes and then said to Advik.

Niyati:- "Let's go."

Advik looked at her confused.

Advik:- "Where?"

But niyati just smirked a little and hold his hand and dragged him in the rain with her. Looking at his shocked face niyati start laughing.

Niyati:- "Stupid." She mumbled. And spread her hands in air and looked up with closed eyes. Smile is not leaving her face.

Advik noticed her wet figure head to toe. He wants to look away but his heart don't want to look away from this breathtaking view.

He walks closer to her and Patted her shoulder. She looked at him and raised her eyebrow in question.

Advik raised his both hands in air like a couple dance position to ask her for dance. Niyati shook her thumb left to right to tell him there is no music.

Advik smiled softly and pointed towards rain drops which is dropping on the tree, on stones, on metal roofs and lastly the birds who is on the trees and making noise. Niyati smiled softly and raised her both eyebrows like she is impressed.

Advik also smile and forward his right hand infront of her and bow a little to asked for dance permission.

Niyati laughed softly and hold his hand. Advik interlocked their fingers slowly while looking at her. Moved one more step closer to her and hold her waist then pulled her closer to him to feel her more in this rain.

When he pulled her Niyati's hand landed on his chest. She can feel his heartbeats which is fast just like her.

When Advik touched her waist she hold his hand more tightly. Only one cloth is between Advik's hand and Niyati's waist but she can easily feel his hand's movements which he was rubbing on her waist to Calm her down.

Advik love this how her body reacts on his simple touch. Advik start moving left and right without breaking eye contact.

He turned her and now her back is in between his arms. He hugged her softly from behind while holding her hands.

His breath is hitting Niyati's ears which makes her closed her eyes tightly. Advik smiled looking at her this close to him.

Suddenly niyati turned and hugged Advik tightly like her life is dependented on him. Advik didn't understand why but he heard tunder then he understood why she hugged him.

Advik smiled like how she is combo of braveness, confidence, boldness and childish, shy, silly and innocent.

The tunder is loud this time Niyati hugged him more tightly her front body is touching Advik's front body. Advik feels her soft chest on his hard chest which is breathing heavily this is very sensual and new feeling for him.

Advik knows they have long way to go so he shook his unholy thoughts. But his body wants more so he tighten his hold around her and make her stand in his feet.

Niyati is not in her sences because of thunders. But when Advik make her stand on his feet she comes to her senses. She widened her eyes when she realised how close they are.

She try to moved back but his deep voice Stopped her.

Advik:- "Stay like this."

Advik wants some time to removed his inappropriate thoughts so he told her to don't move.

But their closeness works like a fire in his body. He carried her in his arms and make her sit on table. He is between her legs.

he wrapped his arms around her to secure her. They knows their limit but they want to cross that. But they also know that this is not a right time. He looked at her whose eyes are stucked on the floor.

Advik hold her chain and make her looked at him then he removed her wet hairs from her face and tucked them behind her ears in retune Niyati just closed her eyes. When he saw her closed eyes he said slowly.

Advik:- "Open your pretty eyes. Princess."

But her eyes is still closed so Advik hold her hand which is holding his shirt in her fist. Bring her hand near his lips and kissed her hand. When Niyati feel his lips she open her eyes slowly and looked at his smily face.

Not controlling anymore finally Advik asked...

Advik:- "You know right? What type of feelings I have for you? What types of thoughts I have for you?"

He asked her in retune she is just silent. They both are open books for each other. They don't needs words to express their feelings. But sometimes words are also needed.

Advik:- "Hmm.. You know right?"

Niyati smiled at him softly and shook her head. Advik smirked a little and come more closer and again asked.

Advik:- "Really?"

Niyati bite her inner lips to control her smile and pushed him little and moved away from him.

Niyati:- "I really don't know what are talking about MR.Advik Rathod."

Advik's smirked at her and start walking toward her with slow steps. Niyati start taking back steps when she notice his steps becomes fast she start running toward downstairs.

Advik laughed and start running behind her.

Advik:- "Stop MS.SHARMA."

Niyati also smirked at him and said with confidence.

Niyati:- "Catch me if you can MR.RATHOD. "

Advik:- "Are you challenging me Princess?"

Niyati:- "What if I say Yes?"

Advik:- "Challenge accepted Ms.sharma."

Niyati:- "Best of luck. Mr.rathod."

She laughed and again start running. Advik smiled at her childish behaviour and start running behind her.

One idea popped in his mind and he said.

Advik:- "Oh, Bhabhi"

As Niyati heard that she turned behind and Advik hold her by her wrist and pulled her toward him. Because of force they both Landed on sofa.

Advik wrapped his right hand around her to protect her. Niyati landed on his right side.

Advik:- "See, I catch you. You can't run away from me Ms.niyati."

She glared at him and Said.

Niyati:- "Stupid Man, it's cheating."

Advik:- "How?"

He asked like a innocent kid who didn't know what he did just now.

Niyati:- "You..."

She stop talking when she notice he was looking at her with most adorable eyes. Everytime she feels shy under his stare.

Niyati :- "What?"

Advik:- "Can I hug you?"

Niyati:- "hmm?"

She didn't understand why he needs permission he just has to do it. He has all rights on her.

Advik:- "I'm asking you something."

She is so shy to told him anything so she just moved closer to him and rested her head on his shoulder.

Advik get his answer so without any further second he hugged her closely.

They both stay like that after sometime Advik spoke.

Advik:- "How have you been in these all years?"

As Advik asked her that question Niyati's body moved closer to him and she said.

Niyati:- "it was ok."

Advik knows she was hiding something from him but he is ready to gave her all time which she needs. He will be with her everytime. He is ready to wait for her in whole life.

Advik didn't asked further but he start rubbing her back softly and said.

Advik:- "It was very though for me without you"

Niyati broker the hug and cupped his face.

Niyati:- "But now I'm here. See."

She wipped his tear which is about to rolled down.

Advik:- "Don't you dare to leave me now."

Niyati shook her head and said.

Niyati:- "Never."

She said and kissed him on his forehead very softly. Advik's hold on her waist becomes tighten and closed his eyes to capture this moment in his mind forever.

HELLO CUTIES :] :]

:) So, this is for today I hope you guys like this chapter.

:) If you guys like this then please vote, comments and share.

:) Follow me on Instagram for spoilers . Link is on my BIO.

:) IG I'D:- ButterFly_707__

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. SEE YOU SOON. TILL THEN BYE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF AND YOUR LOVED ONCE......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 9.5K 59
A beautiful love story of some souls. When life gave them many chances to face the darkness but when a rightful person entered their life with every...
134K 3.9K 44
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
452K 24.9K 48
"Look, I can't deny this proposal otherwise my family will fix my marriage with a drunkard." I said while looking in his eyes. "So, you will marry me...
48.4K 1.6K 40
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...