Bonded | Kai Parker

Par AmethystWritxr

"๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’… ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’‘ ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ. . .๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•... Plus

๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚ ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž | ๐”๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ | ๐‡๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž | ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ | ๐‡๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž | ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ | ๐๐š๐ ๐“๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง | ๐๐จ ๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ | ๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐”๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐๐จ๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ 

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž | ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ค

433 18 146
Par AmethystWritxr

MELODY'S POV

GOSH, DID I REALLY MISS WHITMORE'S ICED COFFEESS. You heard it right, Whitmore's iced coffees.

I decided to help the girls move into their dorm today. Caroline almost compelled the dorm advisor to let me room with them and into some classes, but it wouldn't be fair for the student they would have to kick out just to fit me in.

So I said no, I'm also not one to cheat in life.

"Isn't this great!" Caroline chirped, coffee in her hands as she stood proudly at the front of the room, looking at our progress.

Elena folded some of her clothes, shoving them into her drawer with a smile on her face. "I really wish Bonnie was here."

Things between Bonnie and I were still awkward after what happened at Kai's place. Even so, the rest of that day seemed to run smoothly. It's like things were as they were before I returned, but nothing lasts forever.

Caroline wouldn't let go of what I'd done, always bringing it up in some snarky remark like she had with Elena when she was first dating Damon.

I quickly reminded her about Klaus, which shut her up several times. Sometimes, I brought up all the boys she'd been with within our group like a homewrecker.

Anyway, we let it go - only a week of back and forths.

It's been a week or more since what happened at Kai's. I'm not good at keeping track of time. All I know is that I last talked to Kai twelveish days ago. I hope that man has gotten his hands on some blood throughout that time, but seeing as he hasn't texted me in a while, he could be a decayed corpse for all I know.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised. Man was mad when I left - also stubborn about this stupid, and I quote: blood pack.

Enough about him.

Returning to Bonnie, she left on her cultural travel program to help poor countries and won't be back for three months, meaning she'll miss my birthday in about twoish weeks.

I'm feeling a bit sad about that, but what can I do? Nothing has really been resolved between us, and I think she just wanted to leave at this point. The witch needed some time to think, and so did I.

Okay, now Enzo, things between us were better. We hung out more, and I even stayed at his place several times, but there was no funny business! Just two friends catching up after all this time. Remember, we're taking things slow - if there's even an us.

I lay on Elena's bed, exhausted with all the moving in I did for them. "She'll be back. I came back, right?"

Reassurance is what my friends need right now. Having the group broken up once again felt off to all of us. It's like having a piece missing from a puzzle and not knowing what to fill the gap with while looking for the part.

Elena lay beside me, staring up at the ceiling. "You're right, she needs this."

"Are you guys seriously taking a break? There's so much to do," The frustrated blonde says.

Elena and I looked over at Caroline and chuckled. She was always so tense when it came to stuff like this - unpacking - planning. Girl got a zero chill pill.

I sat up. "Hey, I've been here for three hours helping y'all unpack, so a break is needed." Also, being human doesn't help in any shape or form. I get tired fast, which I can't help.

"I think we should call it a day." Elena got up and smiled, seeing how tired I probably looked. The girl placed her hand on Caroline's shoulder. "We could go down to the Whitmore bar, maybe check out if any parties are going on, " she said, giving me a smile.

I got up so fast. "Yes, please! When was the last time we've actually been to a school party that hasn't gone wrong?" Honestly, what is it with school events that just lure all the bad guys?

The blonde looked between our pleading eyes and finally cracks.

"Fine, fine." She turns to her closet and opens it. "We're juniors, after all, and not going to a party will send the wrong message to people." The blonde pulls out a green dress with white flower patterns and her blue jean jacket.

Elena goes through her closet and pulls out a black dress and her dark blue jean jacket. She turns to us with a grin, and we both give her a thumbs up.

The girls began to change as I sat on one of their dorm chairs.

I was wearing sweats and a T-shirt. I'm so not going out like this. Turning to Elena, I stood and walked over to her. "Got anything for me to wear?" I gave her puppy dog eyes.

Elena puts her black boots on, "Yeah of course." She steps aside. "Grab whatever you want."

"Thanks." I go through her closet, looking for anything that screams me, but nothing does. We all have different styles, but Elena's is almost as similar to mine - almost.

After looking for another five minutes, I went for a white dress. "Is this okay to wear?" I turn to Elena.

She looks at the dress, and her mouth falls open a bit. "The dress I wore for my eighteen birthday party?"

I turned the dress to take a good look at it, and she was right. It was the dress she wore on her birthday party, the day she fell in love with Damon. "Oh shoot! I didn't realize - I'll find another one." I tried to put it back, but Elena stopped me.

She shook her head. "Wear it. It'll look good on you." She pats my shoulder, indicating she was okay with it. Elena never gatekeeps her things. She always lets us use them. This isn't the first time she let me borrow something important like this.

Once, she let me have her vervain necklace for a bit - only because things were going wrong and I didn't have my necklace.

I place my hand over my empty chest at the memory, feeling for my vervain necklace that I wore for years until the day Stefan ripped it from my neck. .. it was the last time I ever saw it.

Removing my hand from my chest, I changed into the dress. Also borrowing her grey ankle boots.

"Gosh, you look pretty!" Caroline couldn't help but say as her eyes landed on my dress.

Elena matched Caroline's features. Both girls adored the dress I was wearing. Maybe it brought them back to a more innocent time -more human in Elena's case.

"Ready?" I ran my hands through my hair, trying to fix it as much as possible.

"Ready." The two say before we head out.

◈ ◈ ◈

We finally found a party.

It was a party on the outskirts of the college some privileged rich kid was having at his place only five miles away from us. And from what we heard people say: It's the party to go to.

So here we are in Caroline's car, making our way to this college party we clearly weren't invited to, but I guess the good thing about college parties is you can come unannounced.

"I think it's up there." Elena points up a mountain. We didn't take the directions well, though it wasn't our fault - the guy was hammered, so his words were pretty staggered.

Caroline was frustrated with the little information we got from the dude; meanwhile, all I could think about was what he was on and how I could get my hands on it.

"What do you think Mel?" Caroline was at a halt, waiting for me to reassure her that the party was, in fact, up the mountain.

I honestly don't know. "It's definitely up there."

The blonde nods and makes her way up the hill.

"I think I hear it." Elena sat up, tugging her hair behind her ear as she used her vampire hearing to listen in.

"Me too." Caroline followed the sound of music I couldn't hear.

Damn these vampires with their super hearing.

In the distance, we finally saw some life. People walked up and down the streets, cars parked all over the place, and the sound of music was heard.

Caroline smiles. "Finally! I thought we wouldn't find this place." She squeezes the car in between two others before we all climb out.

I stretched my arms and legs dramatically, "I'm ready to get fucked up."

The two vampires giggled at my words. I've always been the funny one in the group.

We locked arms and walked up the porch. Almost making it in when the girls stopped. Oh right, they can't come in. "Hold on, " I said, removing my arms. "I'll find this guy."

"Thanks Mel." Elena sends me a soft smile.

I gave her a thumbs up as I vanished into the house.

The party was lively, with music blaring louder than I could think. Flashing lights blinded me for a couple of seconds. As much as I wanted to party, I was on a mission to find the host and get my friends in.

But where do I start? This place is packed! Any of these dudes can be the host, and if they're like me and came unannounced- which most do - it'll take me all night to find this guy.

As the thought crossed my mind, I saw a familiar frame in the distance.

Squinting my eyes to take a better look at the person, I couldn't pinpoint who it was. The person moved away from my view, which wasn't good.

"Damn it," I muttered and made my way into the crowd, being pushed all over the place as the music got louder and the colorful lights landed right on my eyes.

Like A G6 from Far East Movement and The Cataracs blared louder than I could think.

I continued to push my way through the crowd, following the back of this person's head. Something about them looked so familiar I had to get to them.

Thankfully, there was an opening in the dance floor, away from all these drunk, sweaty bodies, because the smell of armpits was about to take me out.

Stepping out of the crowd, I look up and what I was witnessing before me made my jaw drop to the floor. There stood Kai, hands wrapped around some girl's waist as they danced to the music.

"What the fuck!" Came out of my mouth without thinking, causing Kai to turn my way.

Great, just what I needed tonight.

Kai stops dancing, waves to me as if we hadn't talked in twelve days, and isn't mad at me anymore. I waved awkwardly, cursing myself mentally for even waving back at this dude.

But wait. . if he's in the house, that means he was invited in.

Biting back my stupid pride, I made my way to the two. "Hi."

"Hi." Kai mimics, arms still around the girl who couldn't keep her eyes off him.

Something about their closeness annoyed me - it was pretty gross.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ignore the girl, keeping my eyes on Kai.

The heretic blinks, looking around as if it was obvious. "I'm partying?" He jokes, making the girl laugh. "And might I add you look great."

I ignored his comment. "No shit sherlock. . .I mean, what are you doing here at a Whitmore college party? You aren't even a student."

"I could say the same to you Remedy. You aren't a student either, so what are you doing here?" His taunting tone made me want to punch him, but I must play nice.

"Hahah very funny."

"I knew I could make you laugh."

Stay calm. "You knew what I meant. The fact you're here makes me wonder if you're spying on me." There's no way he isn't. This is too much of a coincidence.

Kai gasps, hand flying to his mouth before looking both ways and then at me. "Me spying? No no no. I wouldn't do such things. . ."

I crossed my arms over my chest. "Kai?" Voice more demanding.

"For your information -" He cuts me off. "If you even care." I rolled my eyes at his dramatic pauses. "I have a life, too. It's not all about you Remedy. Gosh you're sounding so much like Ellenor." He muttered the last part to himself.

I huff at the insult because theres no way I'm like her. As much as I love her, she can be self-centered. "I do not sound like Elena!" I put my foot down, causing Kai's eyes to sparkle with excitement. "It's just a big cowinky-dink that you're here, and I'm here."

Kai let out a snort. "That's a funny word. . .cowinky-dink." Not taking anything seriously, per usual.

"Why do I bother even speaking to you? I'm just wasting my time - anyway, who invited you in?"

"That's a secret."

This man is the death of me."Seriously Kai? Elena and Caroline are outside waiting to be invited in." I say in hopes it would help in any way, seeing as they have some history.

"Well, why didn't you say so?" He leans a little closer.

"So who is it? " At this point, I'm way too impatient for his long and dramatic pauses.

"It's. . ." Come on, spit it out. "I'm not telling." Kai chirps.

My hands form into frustrated fists. "Eh, why!" I need an award for holding back on putting my hands on this man.

Kai stood unfazed by my glare. "Because you chose them over me the last time we spoke after all I did for you."

"Are you being for real right now?" There is no way.

Kai blinks. "I'm always for real Re-me-dy."

Fuck this. I'm over the stupid stringing along he's doing on me to prove his stupid point that I'd messed up for choosing them over him. "Fine, if you won't help me, I'll just find them myself!" I turn making it a couple of feet away until he spoke.

"Wait-" He yells while I turn to him.

He better not say anything stupid or my fist will meet his jaw this time. "What?"

Kai lets go of the girl and walks up to me. "I'll tell you only because I feel bad." That can't be it; knowing him, there's more to it.

I sigh. "Okay, what do you want?"

Kai huffs. "What is it with everyone thinking I want something from them."

"Have you met you?"

He thought about it for a few seconds."That is a fair point, but is it really hard to believe I'm doing this out of the kindness of my heart?- I still have to redeem myself after all."

I gave him a close-lip smile, not caring much about him explaining himself but more about getting my friends in. "Cool, now tell me who it is."

Kai chuckles. "I'm not telling. I'll bring him over to you guys." He turns to the girl. "Stay where you are I'll be back for you." He winks at her while I scrunch my nose in distaste.

"You don't have to come with me. You can stay here with your trophy if you just tell me who it is." Honestly, he isn't needed at all.

"Rude. Her name is Sabrina."

I send him a smile. "I don't care." I sounded like such a bitch, but it's true.

Kai shook his head. "I'll find him and meet you at the front, " he said, wandering away without giving me a chance to protest.

The way he talks to me really bothers me, but I have to remind myself although we are both at this party, this house is big enough to go our separate ways after he helps my friends in. I hope.

After returning to the front door, the girls looked at me desperately. "Did you find him?" Caroline lost her patience waiting outside, judging from the look on her face.

"Yes and no."

Elena walked close to the barrier. "What does that mea-"

Before she could finish and I could even say a word, Kai showed up out of nowhere with the host. "Hello Clarice. . .Ellenor." He sends them smiles while their eyes grow big as they land on mine.

I put my hands in the air. "Don't look at me! He was just here and so happens to be invited in by this guy."

"Aw, it looks like you guys need me. The fate of you getting in is in my hands." He trails off sinisterly, just annoying my two friends.

I turn to Kai. "Let them in." I'm done playing these games with him.

Kai looks into my eyes before sighing. "Okay, only because you asked so nicely Remedy." He turns the guy to face him by his shoulders, looking into his eyes. "Invite my friends in will you."

The guy blinks a few times after the compulsion happens and turns to the girls. "You guys can come in." He smiles and walks off like a robot, making me feel bad for him. Being compelled feels so confusing.

The girls step in.

"Thanks." Elena said to Kai.

Caroline didn't thank him, not even acknowledge his existence. "Alright, let's party!" She took both of our hands and dragged us away from Kai.

I turned to look at him as she dragged me away, seeing him tilt his head to the side as he watched us.

The blonde stops and looks around. "Think we're far enough. . ."

Elena gave Caroline a look. "He's bad I will say that but he helped us in."

"Only because he was drooling over Mel. If not, we wouldn't have made it in."

I gave her a look. "Eh ah! He wasn't drooling over me. He came here with someone."

Elena and Caroline looked at each other before giggling.

"I'm serious." Why don't they believe me? Why would I lie about that?

Care shook her head, "No one in the right mind would come here with him."

Elena looked into my eyes knowingly. "Not if she's compelled."

I gave a 'see' look to Caroline, who pulled a face, "That doesn't sound good. She's definitely an after-party meal."

"No she isn't." Shot out of my mouth before thinking. Shit they don't know about the bloodpack I have with Kai.

Elena watches me. "How would you know that?"

Think think. "I was just giving him the benefit of the doubt." I shrug, avoiding eye contact with Elena. "He seemed to really like her is all."

"Does that bother you?" The Gilbert is going to be the death of me. Just because she fell for Damon doesn't mean I will do the same with Kai; my eyes are still on Enzo.

I lock my eyes with hers. "Ew, no." She gave me a look. "For the a hundred time. . .I don't like him and I never will." I snap, annoyed at her for asking and just annoyed overall at Kai.

"Okay." Is all she said.

Caroline looks around. "Come on, no more talking. Lets party!"

Couldn't agree more.

◈ ◈ ◈

I was six shots and one edible in. This is the party; those guys were right back at Whitmore.

Caroline and Elena watched over me, seeing as I was the only one really affected by the drinks around me. Not to mention, my record of being drunk and causing problems is pretty high. I need a new folder by now.

Things were still fun; I hadn't seen Kai for a while, maybe an hour? Who cares? This was a girl's night. The last thing on my mind was boys; all they ever brought was drama. Honestly, maybe they are the problem, not me.

My eyes felt heavy, my throat was dry, and I felt sweaty all over. Everything feels like it's in slow motion, and what is standing? Can't tell anymore.

I managed to make my way to the bar, stealing a drink from the table, moving it close to my lips when Elena took it from my hands.

"You should have water." She placed the drink down and hands me a bottle of water.

My eyes land on the bottle and at her, "Buzzkill." I slur and take the water from her, sipping it for my throat's sake. "Where's Care?" There was no sign of her. Swear she was just next to me a second ago.

Elena looks around the crowd. "She was thirsty." She whispered as if any of these drunks would ever understand what she meant by thirsty.

"Ah, Snatch. Drink. Erase. Am I right?" My words came out a bit harsher than I wanted to. "And here she was giving Kai so much shit if he did the same thing." I don't know why I was defending him. . .I just was.

Elena sighs softly. "You know it's not the same thing. She won't kill."

"And he will?" I snap. What is my deal? Why am I so mad at her? At them?

Though she didn't take any of it to heart, instead, she helped me sit down. "Okay whats going on, Melody? You haven't been the same since the day you left his house." Elena was so right on so many levels and way too smart.

A lot happened that day. I understood him on a level no one has. I get him, and he gets me. And for crying out loud. . .he tried my blood, and why did it make me feel powerful? Wanted. Needed. He needs me, and that makes me feel powerful, like, for once, I have the upper hand here.

"It's not that. I don't like injustice." Of course, I didn't tell Elena any of it. It's something between us that no one can know because if they did? Well, hell will break loose. They will keep me away from him, especially once they find out someone is after me.

Elena's brown eyes stayed on me as if trying to read me to understand, but I kept it together. And she gave me a slight nod, indicating that she would let this go for now.

I was grateful that Elena wasn't the pushy type; she always gave me the space I needed until I was ready to tell her what was going on.

Looking down at my phone, the bright screen blinded me. I rub my eyes and scroll through my messages. The first two names under the group chat made my heart swell: Enzo and Bonnie. 

It's stupid, I know. I always seem to blame myself for everything that's happened between the three of us. Maybe if I didn't leave he would be mine. . maybe if I just kept my mouth shut then they would be together.

Caroline rushed to us, her mouth open so wide with eyes sparkling wickedly like she had some good gossip to spill. "I saw her!" She looks at Elena, then me. She covered her mouth before whispering to Elena like I wasn't even there. "She looks like. . ." She points at me and nods with a silly smile on her face.

"Really?" Elena looks behind Caroline, wanting to see for herself.

I watched the girls talk like I wasn't standing next to them. "Hello? I'm still here." I say and they finally turn to me.

Caroline placed her hands on my shoulders. "You didn't say she looks like you!"

"What? She does not." She's out of her mind.

My blonde friend looked around and gasped. She grabbed my face and turns it slightly to the right. "See?"

Kai and her stood together in the light, talking and laughing. She placed her hand on his arm as she spoke.

I never noticed her when I stood by them an hour ago. I was way too focused on getting my friends in than her. But now that I'm taking a good look at her. . .she looks kinda similar to me. Maybe I'm being paranoid, but then again, Caroline pointed it out, which means something.

Elena blinks, looking at the two and then at me. "She does look like Mel. . ."

"That's what I'm saying! He couldn't have you and found the next cheap look alike." Caroline had the biggest grin on her lips. "I told you he's into you!"

I everted Everted my eyes from the two. "Okay, pause. We have no idea if that's even true-" The blonde cuts me off.

"Open your eyes girl!"

"She does look similar to Mel but we don't know." Elena came to my defense, making Caroline huff.

"You guys can be in denial, but I won't." She fixed her hair and marched over to them to do god knows what.

Caroline is very outspoken. Since we were kids she was never one to keep anything to herself. Always had to make comments about people around her and to their faces. I always found that cool about her but right now I don't want to be embarrassed by her assumptions.

I sobered up fast, "Oh no, you don't!" I placed my hands on her arm to stop her but she pushed it away and made her way to Kai. "Elena!?" I turn to her.

"Come on." She walks over to them as I followed behind.

All you could see was Caroline's mouth moving as she waved her hands around while Kai kept a stupid smile on his face. That doesn't look good. Why did she even say anything? It literally has nothing to do with her.

As we made it to them, I stood behind the girls with arms crossed over my chest, kind of embarrassed to face Kai if she said anything stupid because I didn't want him to think I was the one who cared.

"And thats all I have to say." Caroline ended whatever statement she had and turned away. "Lets go girls."

"What did you say?" I whispered, pretending Kai couldn't hear us with his vamp hearing.

Caroline smiles. "Just what was on my mind."

"And thats what?"

Kai interrupts, "How I'm no good. To let Sabrina go. That she looks like you. If you cared so much, why didn't you tell me?" He says to me.

I wanted to kill Caroline. "I don't." Bitterness lingered off my tongue as I glared at my friend, who shrugs her shoulders.

"Is she your ex?" Sabrina says softly, with no bitterness in her tone, only with innocent curiosity.

"No!" I yelled so loud people turned their heads to me. "I am not and I don't care about the two of you together."

"Sounds like you do." Kai trails off, chuckling.

My eye twitched from the anger, my hands felt sweaty, and my head hurt.

Sabrina noticed the look on my face and looks up at Kai. "I don't think she does. . .maybe its best you don't say that."

She's nice? Man, do I feel bitchy for what I said earlier.

Kai wasn't fond of Sabrina's words.

He smiles at her and grabs hold of her face. "You're cute when you're nice, but you don't tell me what to do. Got it?" He compels before kissing her lips, making me look away awkwardly.

"Sorry I wont do that again." She says robotically.

"Great! Now go get us some drinks."

She blinks a few times and nodded, smiling at us before walking away, and I was pissed.

I look at Kai who sends me a grin. "You're such an asshole." I approached him, only being an inch away from his face. "She's sweet and doesn't deserve what you're doing to her."

Kai gasps. "You told me to get a trophy, so I did? What? Did you think you'd be the only girl I would be around?" He taunts, loving the look on my face.

He's trying to get a reaction out of me. He wants me to be upset.

"Of course not, but compelling someone to like you is just sad." I looked into his eyes, which were now still. No spark held them anymore and his smile faded into a thin line. "Guess you were meant to be a heretic after all."

All he wants is power over others, so this lifestyle is perfect for him. He can take it as an insult or not but from what I heard, being a vampire is lonely even if you have people around you.

I turn away from him, ready to walk away, when he grabs my arm and pulls me to face him. "I haven't compelled you, have I?" His voice was low, eyes searching my own for some sort of validation that he wasn't so bad.

"Who said I liked you? We have something in common." It was hard to talk when my two friends were watching, so I had to word things differently so they wouldn't find out about our deal. "After all. . you were the one who set that line for us." I yank my arm away.

We aren't friends. And never will be. But I need something from you. And that is redemption. Played on a loop in my head as I turn from him and walk to my friends.

"Lets go."

I walk off, leaving the heretic speechless as my friends follow behind me, praising me for what I said to him. In a way, it hurt; my mixed feelings for Kai are confusing the hell out of me.

Do I like him or do I hate him? Only time will tell.

//Forgive me for the super late update. It's been weird for me lately as a lot has happened and the need for a break to collect myself was very important. I am like really sorry for not updating Bonded or TGC but, its next. I know lots of my Bonded readers read TGC and are waiting for the May 9, 1994, chapter which is coming soon. I'm making a comeback now that I'm feeling a little better. Thanks for reading this chapter and VOTE OR COMMENT if you enjoyed.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

94.5K 2.6K 45
โ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’•, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฐ ๐’‰๐’๐’‘๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’…๐’.โž โป แดทแตƒแถฆ แดพแตƒสณแตแต‰สณ [HARSH TOPICS, SEXUAL SCENE...
20.5K 529 13
Emily may have looked ordinary but there was nothing normal about this girl. She was the Devil's Daughter in that she was a spawn of the Devil himsel...
115K 3.7K 19
A human is Destined to either save the supernatural town of mystic falls or leave it to let others destroy. This human will be salvation of eight but...
6.5K 89 21
" Love is the only thing that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. " Kai parker fanfiction Started 02.01.2022 Finished 07.03.20...