Rachel ( Rimuru) of The Hero...

By Shivank0123

After experiencing peace for 100 years, Rimuru must obey Ciel's wish to go to the past and play the role of a... More

Notice
01. Meeting and parting
03. Agreement with Ruminas
04. Ruminas Doesn't Give up
05. Hinata's child
06. Mysterious Little Boy
07. Those who come from the front
08. Journey to Tempest
09. Shiro, Rio, and 'him'
10. Mysterious Slime
11. Against Charrybdis
12. Reunite and Strange Sounds
13. What Happened To Chloe
14. Relaxation
15. play with children
16.Weather the Storm or Let It Go?
17. What happened?
18. One Truth Revealed
19. Traitor
20. Shiro's Dark Side
21. Rimuru's chaos
22. Diablo?
23. Judgment for Ruminas
24. Luna's Participation
25. Love
26. Walpurgis
27. Luna's anger

02. cooperation from heroes

1.2K 32 10
By Shivank0123

"Magic summons?" Ellen screamed in surprise.

"Woah, really? What ranking is that?"

"Judging from the size of the magic circle, I'd have to guess B+ or higher."

Even though they are careless children, for the right times they can be relied on as B rank adventurers, but in reality they are A rank adventurers.

"Great earth! Place your bonds, mud hands!"

"Urraaahh! Hit it down."

First, Ellen ties up Shizu. Then Kaval lands blows across the body. Gido acts as a backup, ready to react as soon as problems arise. For rank B, teamwork is the best, but that's not enough.

Shizu just had to lift the top of her index finger slightly and it was enough to trigger a small explosion all around. Suddenly the tent collapsed.

We're all barely okay, except for Kaval who took a lot of damage. Rigurd reacted quickly, Rimuru had resistance to heat, Gido sensed danger first and pushed Ellen to a safe place, so Kaval was most affected. Prioritizing Ellen... of course as a bodyguard.

"Are you alright."

"We're okay."

"Umm, my whole body hurts. They better give more danger money than this!"

"Woah, guys! Can you worry about your leader a little?" Kaval protested.

Carefree children.

"I know Shizu is a magic user, but also a summoner...."

"What did he summon anyway?"

"No, no. That's not even the half of it. As far as I know, you can't launch magic without an incantation during summoning-"

"Wait... no... Fire Conqueror?"

They finally came to the final conclusion.

They immediately took alert action. Rimuru and Rigurd were also immediately ready to evacuate the others to minimize casualties.

So what should I do?

<<Nothing. Watching is the right action>>

Ah, just watching, yeah? But wouldn't that make us suspicious?

<<It's okay>>

It's boring just watching.

Oh yeah, wasn't it that while we were dealing with Charys, the Ogre village was also fighting against the Orcs? How about we go there? Yes, we're not saving the village, but let's meet Benimaru and the others.

<<Good idea>>

That way, without their knowledge, I secretly went to the ogre village.

                              ***

Uh, this is worse than an ifrit attack on a goblin village for an Orc monster whose rank is considered to be no problem.

Fire spread everywhere and the fighting continued. The atmosphere was chaotic. The Ogres should have had the upper hand, but the 10000 to 300 Orcs held the advantage. Additionally, another important factor is that when one of the Ogres is eaten, its abilities are shared with each Orc. Even though the absorbed ability was weak, it more than increased their combat strength enough.

In the end the village was finished. I saw Footman and Tear. I wanted to say hello, but I was stopped by one of the Dryads I recognized, Treynee.

"Hello, hero. Do you have any business here?" He greeted me gracefully.

The Dryads are the overseers of the Jurassic Forest for those who have forgotten. Of course he had been keeping an eye out for problematic Orc activities and the arrival of suspicious heroes.

"Oh, nice to meet you. I'm Rachel. Previously I stopped by the goblin village, but the village was dealing with Ifrit. I wanted to help, but I thought the slime alone was enough to defeat it. Besides, I felt strange movements here."

"Oh, this seems like the right time. We confirmed the appearance of the Orc Lord. Hero-san, can you help us eliminate him?"

Hmm, good acting. This is clearly a plot deviation. Treynee never met and asked for help from the hero.

"I can, but I don't think I can do it alone. I can detect there are more orcs to deal with. My suggestion is that all the monsters here should work together. How about that?"

In fact, without me asking them to join forces, Treynee would have suggested Rimuru and the others team up against the Orcs.

Treynee wore a surprised expression. It must have been unimaginable for a hero to ask for cooperation with a monster. Monsters nowadays are still looked down upon, so it's natural for him to react that way.

"I don't think heroes want to team up with monsters."

"Previously we were helped by the leader of the goblin village. I'm a little indebted. I think it's not bad to work together. Besides, I won't force myself."

Treynee still maintained her surprised expression for a while then she changed it back to her usual gentle expression.

"Ah, I see. Alright! I'll see you guys again later. I really hope for this cooperation."

Then he immediately disappeared. Like the characters of the Dryads whose existence is considered mysterious. For others, meeting a Dryad is a miracle.

However, in the future it is quite easy to meet Treynee. Just come to the shop and you will see him selling various potato foods while eating them too. I call him the potato freak Treynee.

Looks like after this I will meet Benimaru and the others.

                                  ***

I appeared suddenly in front of them who were resting while grilling fish. Seeing me appear, they immediately became alert, especially Benimaru.

"Who are you?"

"Hero? What business does hero have with us?"

"If you want to be hostile to us too, I will destroy you!"

Uwah, they are really fierce. My first meeting with them as Rimuru was also quite difficult because they had short tempers.

Shion even worse pointed her mace at me. Hakurou is very dangerous in his silence, he will be ready to cut me down if he is considered an enemy.

Shuna was calmer, but her eyes analyzed the surroundings carefully.

"Relax, I have no intention of making enemies with you. That's right, I am what you call a hero. I accepted the Dryad's request to eradicate the Orc Lord, but alone is not enough. So, I suggest that all the monsters here work together to deal with the Orcs. "

Hearing my explanation, they looked surprised. Shion spontaneously lowered his weapon and Hakurou, who had been closing his eyes, opened his eyes in surprise.

"Dryad?"

"Orc Lord you say? Does that monster really exist?"

"There is. The Dryad already told me. Besides, there are more Orcs to deal with. Therefore, I offered a request to join. Wasn't your village destroyed by those Orcs?"

"What's your advantage in doing this?"

"Of course there is. If the Jura Forest is damaged, the nearby kingdoms will be affected. I come from the kingdom of Blumund, close to the Jura Forest. So, I want to eradicate it before the Orcs go any further."

Benimaru was silent for a moment. Ogres are an intelligent race in the Jura Forest. He could definitely think better, especially because deliberately emphasizing the sentence 'your village was destroyed' would make him really think carefully. He intends to seek power to avenge his dead comrades and family, so this should be a good deal.

"Fine, I'll take that suggestion."

"By the way, previously I stopped by the goblin village. They were also being attacked by Ifrit, but it seemed like their battle was over. I headed towards your village because I felt strange movements, but it was too late. My advice, join them! Their leader is also strong enough to handle Orc Lord."

"Goblin village leader? Who is he? Is he that strong?"

"A slime named Rimuru. A unique and named monster. Do you know what I mean?"

It is common knowledge that unique and also named monsters will be included in the disaster level monsters. In the future, a name will no longer be special, but currently names are still very important. No one wants to name someone else at great risk. The only person who can do that is me. Yes, it's carelessness that leads to luck.

"Slime?"

"Then can we go now? I can't wait to get revenge on those damn pigs!"

"Hoho... slime you say? I'm interested."

"Hm, slimes are lowly monsters. But since a hero has admitted it, I'll try to believe it."

"Yes, let's wipe out those orcs!"

Fumu... that's how it ended. I made another digression. Because it is believed by the current heroes, they will not fight against Rimuru and the others later.

By the way, Shion's words made me a little sad. From the beginning, she was a subordinate until she became the most loyal wife. Anyone who looks down on me will suffer the consequences, but because he still doesn't know, he can say that.

After that, we set off towards the goblin village.

                             ***

They've met. Unlike the original event, there is no fighting. Rimuru and the others welcomed the Ogre with open arms while sharing information while I took my leave.

"Where are you going? Didn't you say Dryad asked us to work together against the Orc Lord?"

The other me or let's say Rimuru came to me personally. Rimuru has obtained a human form inherited from Shizu. Looks like an adorable little child. It's no wonder why I was treated like a doll by Shuna and the others for a long time.

"I'm sorry. I had urgent business that couldn't be left behind. Besides, I believe Rimuru-san can do it with the others."

"Eh? Isn't that overconfident? This is the Orc Lord you know. I heard from the others he's very dangerous."

Despite my carelessness, I have always been very alert. I will carefully handle existing problems even if my skill calculations are perfect.

"Yes, he's strong. But you can do it! Then, I'm back. Win, Rimuru!"

I patted my shoulder and encouraged my other self then left. Seems like an irresponsible person, but so be it.

Besides, I felt something strange. I also don't know what that strange feeling was and I'm surprised that Ciel has been quiet all day. Is he okay?

I tried calling, but he didn't respond.

Yep, looks like there's no problem. After all, through Ciel's omniscience and my omnipotence, there's nothing to worry about.

Yes

Possible.

                                     *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
328K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC