The Only Favorite in The Worl...

By ha21rah

As a special soldier, Tan Xiaoshi was a tomboy who looked loli but was strong on the inside from the moment s... More

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100πŸ’
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 216-220

Chapter 211-215

170 9 0
By ha21rah

Chapter 211: I don't want to kill you

Both Tan Xiaoshi and Milne's expressions changed. Tan Xiaoshi whispered, "Wait here." Then, before Milne could reply, she jumped down.

  She knew how high the hole was, so she rolled around when she was about to land. When she got up, she happened to see Turs looking at her.

  She moved her eyes away from Turs's face and immediately caught sight of the little raccoon dog wrapped around his tail.

  Turs's strength was not light. Xiaoli looked in pain at this time and couldn't even scream. If Tan Xiaoshi hadn't suddenly appeared, Xiaoli might have died at this time.

  Turs turned into human form, but his tail was still there.

  He looked at Tan Xiaoshi indifferently, with faint traces of anger on his face, "Why are you here again?"

  Tan Xiaoshi looked back at the little raccoon and said, "It's just a cub, can you let go?" Can you pass it?"

  Turs glanced at the little raccoon, then put his eyes as deep as an ancient well on Tan Xiaoshi, and said, "Cub?" There seemed to be a bit of ridicule in his eyes, "Morning A half-orc who has just passed adulthood is considered a cub just because he is small?"

  Tan Xiaoshi was stunned for a moment, has Xiaoli passed adulthood? That means Xiaoli will always be this big? And it can't turn into human form...

  Yes, Locke said at the time that half-orcs have various forms, so it's normal that it can't turn into human form.

  "It thinks it won't bother you again, I promise!" Tan Xiaoshi said.

  There seemed to be a sarcastic smile on Turs's lips, and he said, "Having tasted the benefits of Flame Spirit, naturally you still feel it's not enough?" Then, his eyes changed when he looked at Tan Xiaoshi, "What else?" You said that Flame Spirit was in the tribe before, but you just wanted to lie to me."

  Tan Xiaoshi blinked, and then she understood what Turs said.

  No wonder the little raccoon suddenly became so powerful. It turned out that the little raccoon stole the Flame Spirit that Hill picked up!

  Why didn't she think of that!

  Tan Xiaoshi took a deep breath and had already eaten. Her top priority now was to save Xiaoli.

  "What happened before is over. Tell me, how can I let it go?" Tan Xiaoshi actually had no idea at all. She was calm on the face, but her heart was pounding.

  Turs's stern expression did not change at all, "Why should I let it go? It ate my flame spirit and came to steal my flame spirit. Do you think I would let it go?" "I advise you to leave quickly. I don't want to kill you because you are a female, but it's just that I don't want to kill you." Tours said again.

  Tan Xiaoshi looked at Xiaoli, her eyes moved, and then said: "Okay, I'm leaving."

  She walked to the entrance of the cave, looked at the high entrance, and said: "Please help me, I can't go up. ."

  Turs's eyes flashed with impatience, and then he walked towards Tan Xiaoshi.

  He was now in human form, so he held up Tan Xiaoshi with his hands and wanted to throw Tan Xiaoshi up. But Tan Xiaoshi grabbed his arm with her backhand and turned her body from his head to his back. Then, she grabbed his tail with one hand and took out the hidden animal skin clothes with the other hand. bone knife.

  Tours was stunned for a moment by Tan Xiaoshi's sudden attack, and then he said angrily: "Seeking death!"

  He did not make a move, but flicked his tail. If Tan Xiaoshi had not caught him and let go, , I'm afraid he will be thrown badly this time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 212: Volcano Eruption

 However, Tan Xiaoshi held on tightly. Not only did she hold on tightly, the bone knife in her hand also fell down.

  Turs saw the bone knife in her hand, he frowned, and then retracted his tail when the bone knife fell.

  "Little Li, let's go!" Tan Xiaoshi shouted loudly as the tail was pulled out of Tan Xiaoshi's hand.

  Xiaoli regained his freedom. Even though he was injured, he tried his best and jumped out of the cave in a flash.

  Tan Xiaoshi, however, was thrown to the top of the cave by the sudden loss of strength because of the lack of Tours' tail, and the bone knife in his hand also fell down.

  Tan Xiaoshi thought that the top of the cave was filled with white crystals. She didn't know how hard they were, and they might be punctured if they hit them.

  So, while flying up, she turned around and faced the roof of the cave. When she was close to the crystals on the roof of the cave, she reached out and grabbed two crystals.

  The crystals were not as hard as she thought, and the two crystals she held in her hands broke in response to her movements.

  Tan Xiaoshi fell to the ground. Fortunately, she was good at it and was not thrown.

  All of this happened in the blink of an eye, but everything seemed to be in a slow-motion movie, and every scene was extremely clear.

  When Tours saw Xiaoli running away, he was not in the mood to chase him at this time, but instead focused all his attention on Tan Xiaoshi.

  Tan Xiaoshi stood up and breathed a sigh of relief because Xiaoli had escaped.

  As soon as she stabilized her body, she was almost fell down by another huge force.

  She looked at Turs in shock, and Turs was also looking at her.

  Huge vibrations kept coming, and Tan Xiaoshi immediately came back to her senses, "It's an earthquake!"

  As soon as she finished speaking, she felt the world spinning, and she was shaken to Turs' side.

  Tours' expression also changed slightly. He memorized Tan Xiaoshi and said coldly: "Hurry up!"

  Then, he jumped up and turned into a beast shape, and quickly rushed out of the cave.

  Tan Xiaoshi subconsciously hugged Tours' neck tightly, and the moment she jumped out of the cave, Tan Xiaoshi was completely stunned.

  It seemed that the entire sky was red, like the color of blood, and along with the red came bursts of thick smoke.

  It's not an earthquake, it's a volcanic eruption.

  This was the first time Tan Xiaoshi had seen a volcano erupt. The hot magma spewed out and swallowed up countless lives in an instant. Furthermore, the magma was surging down and seemed to want to swallow all lives.

  Turs ran very fast. Although they were still some distance away from the magma, Tan Xiaoshi could still feel the burning sensation, as well as the thick smoke that kept rushing into his nose.

  She didn't see Milne when she came out of the cave. She didn't know if he had followed Xiaoli. She just hoped that they were okay.

  Tan Xiaoshi buried her face in Turs' body and hugged Turs' neck tightly to prevent herself from falling.

  She had thought that there might be a volcano here when she was soaking in the hot spring, but she didn't expect that not only was there really one, but she also saw an eruption.

  It seems that this volcano is quite big, and I wonder how many orcs around here will be affected by it.

  Turs ran for a while, and Tan Xiaoshi could no longer feel the heat. She turned her head and looked back, but she could still see black smoke swirling behind her, and she could faintly see red magma still spewing out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 213: Follow you

 Turs ran forward for a long distance and did not stop until it was completely safe. Tan Xiaoshi was so shaken by his body that she jumped off him and sat on the ground.

  Only then did she realize that she was still holding the two crystal stones in her hand. She smiled. Since she had taken it for so long, she would keep it so she could study what it was later. So, she put away the crystal.

  After this sudden change, Tours' previous anger also disappeared. He turned into a human form and said calmly to Tan Xiaoshi: "You go."

  Tan Xiaoshi looked up at him, but saw that Tours had turned around and left. She sat there thinking for a while, then suddenly stood up and shouted: "Wait a minute!"

  Tours stopped, and Tan Xiaoshi quickly chased after her, "Where are you going?" Tours looked at her. With a glance, "Does it have anything to do with you?"

  Tan Xiaoshi took a deep breath, "I will follow you until my friends find me." Tours continued to take steps, "You'd better not follow me, I hate having people around me."

  Tan Xiaoshi followed his steps without saying a word. She was telling him with her actions that she was committed to following him.

  She had thought that Turs would not take her with him, but the woods were too dangerous, and it would be over if she encountered those ghost beasts. So, don't think so much at this time, she should try her best to keep up with Tours.

  Turs walked a few steps, suddenly stopped, turned his head, looked at Tan Xiaoshi lightly, and said, "I feel better now if I let you go. Why, do you want to die?" "You left me here and  Just kill me!" Tan Xiaoshi looked at him without fear.

  In fact, at that moment, Turs could think of saving her, and her fear of him was not that serious. Turs was startled by Tan Xiaoshi's straightforward and indifferent eyes.

  Some males dared not look him in the eye, let alone the females. But this female not only dared to stare at him, she also dared to talk to him like this.

  After a moment, he raised his eyebrows slightly and said, "You will follow me wherever I go? Aren't you afraid that the orcs won't be able to find you?"

  Tan Xiaoshi was naturally worried that Milne would not be able to find her, but it would be better to meet them later. It's much better than being kidnapped or eaten by a beast.

  "Not afraid." She said simply. Turs thought for a while and said, "Okay, then you can follow."

  Tan Xiaoshi thought that Tours would leave for the night, but unexpectedly, he found a tree hole to rest.

  He jumped into the tree hole, as if he didn't even know that Tan Xiaoshi was following behind him.

  Tan Xiaoshi didn't care, she rubbed her hands and climbed up neatly. Turs glanced at her, transformed into his animal form, and lay down.

  Tan Xiaoshi also found a place to lie down. Because she had not had a good rest for two days, she fell asleep after lying down.

  It was already noon when Tan Xiaoshi woke up the next day. She stretched lazily, but saw that Turs was still sleeping.

  She discovered that Turs really likes to sleep and can sleep better than Locke, but he does not hibernate.

  She got up and walked to the entrance of the cave, which happened to be facing the direction of the volcano.

  Now that the volcano has stopped erupting, I don't know what the scene will be like there at this time.

  Last night, if it hadn't been for Turs, she would have been buried in the magma by now. Sure enough, everything is insignificant in front of nature.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 214: Division of labor

 Tan Xiaoshi stood at the entrance of the cave for a while, and Turs finally woke up. He walked lazily to Tan Xiaoshi, glanced at her lightly, then jumped off the tree and left.

  Tan Xiaoshi also got off the tree and wanted to look around for something to eat. Fortunately, she had spent some time with Milne and knew which seeds were edible. As she picked the seeds, she thought that she should find a chance to make another bow and carry it with her so that she could hunt.

  She picked some seeds and chewed them while sitting on the tree. However, the seeds were very hard and her teeth hurt, but she didn't eat much.

  At this time Turs came back and he caught a rabbit, but this time it was not a live rabbit.

  Tours looked into the tree hole, but did not see Tan Xiaoshi. Then he scanned around briefly and saw Tan Xiaoshi sitting in the tree.

  Tan Xiaoshi also looked at him. After looking for a moment, she suddenly reacted and said, "Is that rabbit for me?"

  Turs withdrew his gaze and threw the rabbit to the ground, as if in response to Tan Xiaoshi's words.

  Tan Xiaoshi smiled and said, "Thank you." After saying that, she quickly climbed down the tree with her hands and feet, walked to Turs, and picked up the fat rabbit. Well, this rabbit should be enough for her to eat for two days.

  She thought of the tragic experience of the bird last time, and she didn't dare to let Turs help her roast it this time. She picked up the firewood herself, and just asked Turs to help her light it.

  Turs saved her the trouble and helped her light the fire and went back to the tree hole to continue sleeping.

  Tan Xiaoshi felt quite comfortable baking there by herself. Turs's aura was too strong and she always felt uncomfortable around him.

  She roasted the rabbit and ate some rabbit meat slowly. Then she wanted to put the rabbit into the tree hole and cover it with animal skins.

  She thought Turs would fall asleep, but when she went up, Turs did not fall asleep. Instead, he turned into a human and sat there thinking about something.

  Tan Xiaoshi thought for a while, then tore off a piece of rabbit meat and handed it over, saying, "Would you like to try it?"

  Turs moved his eyes and looked at Tan Xiaoshi, but said nothing.

  Tan Xiaoshi pursed her lips and was about to eat the meat herself, but Turs suddenly spoke and said, "Isn't it for me?" Tan Xiaoshi paused and brought the meat to her mouth. The meat was handed over again.

  Turs took it and took a slow bite. Hmm... He couldn't remember how long it had been since he had eaten the taste of cooked meat. Now that he tasted it, he felt it wasn't too bad.

  Tan Xiaoshi saw that he had eaten the piece of meat, so she tore another larger piece for him. Turs didn't answer, but looked at the nearly complete rabbit in her other hand.

  Tan Xiaoshi blinked, and then handed over the rabbit in her hand. Turs took it and started eating, and it seemed that he was eating well.

  Tan Xiaoshi was a little confused by Turs. She put the remaining piece of meat on her hand into her mouth, then found a place to sit down.

  After a while, Turs, who had been eating meat quietly, suddenly spoke. "From now on, you will be responsible for the barbecue."

  Tan Xiaoshi looked at him. Did he mean that he was responsible for hunting and she was responsible for barbecue? Well, that sounds pretty good. "Okay." She responded softly.

  Turs didn't speak any more, but slowly ate most of the remaining rabbit. In fact, he just went out and had already eaten...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 215: Going to Central Plain

 Under the vast darkness of night, a white python and a lion were running quickly in the woods. As they ran, they searched for the smells around them, trying to find a familiar smell.

  At this time, the python discovered the hot spring ahead. He hissed twice and then headed towards the hot spring.

  The lion followed him and ran towards the hot spring.

  The closer you get to the hot spring, the thicker the mist becomes, and you can't smell anything except water vapor.

  At this time, the lion found a piece of animal skin. He sniffed it carefully. His eyes instantly brightened and he turned into a human form. He said to the python: "Locke, this smells like Shishi!" 

        The python swam over. He turned into a human form and picked up the piece of animal skin in the lion's hand.

  When he smelled the unique aroma of his partner from the animal hide, his cold and hard face finally relaxed a little. About a month ago, they first got news about their partner.

  It was a tribe, and they met several tribes along the way, but none of them had seen Tan Xiaoshi, and the guards of this tribe recognized them when they saw them.

  However, after hearing what the guard said, Locke almost went on a killing spree! Xiaoshi took refuge with them, but they still failed to protect Xiaoshi, and the orcs kidnapped Xiaoshi!

  In fact, it was Nai who recognized Hill and Locke. Nai didn't tell them about Duode, he just told them that Xiaoshi had been secretly abducted by a ghost beast again. If Nai had said something about Dodd, I'm afraid Locke would really be unable to restrain himself.

  Although they did not find Tan Xiaoshi, this was the first time they found news about Tan Xiaoshi. They all became excited and continued to search south.

  At this time, they finally found something related to Tan Xiaoshi, which meant that Xiaoshi had been here before and they were looking in the right direction.

  Hill and Locke were very excited. They always felt that they were getting closer and closer to Xiaoshi.

  Because they accidentally discovered Tan Xiaoshi's traces, neither of them rested at night and rushed forward overnight.

  When daybreak, they discovered a peacock tribe. They didn't expect that Xiaoshi had also been to this tribe, and lived here for a few days, just a few days ago.

  The orcs in the tribe told them that Tan Xiaoshi had not come back for several days after going out with an orc in their tribe.

  Getting closer and closer to their partner, Locke and Hill didn't seem to feel tired at this time, they just wanted to find Tan Xiaoshi as soon as possible.

  Moreover, from what the orc said, Xiao Shi seemed to have escaped from the hands of the ghost beast...

  ***

  Tan Xiao Shi and Turs started their journey early the next morning. In fact, she hoped that Turs would be here. She could stay a few more days so that she could wait for Xiaoli or Milne to come to her, but she could not influence Turs' wishes.

  Moreover, she once asked Tours where he was going, and Tours said that he was going to the Central Plains, and that he was not far from the Central Plains at this time.

  When talking about the Central Plains, Tan Xiaoshi thinks of Yi.

  Yi gave her a bag of rice last time, and he said at that time that he came from the Central Plains. Moreover, he said that he still wanted to go out. I don't know if he still came to the Central Plains.

  If Yi was in the Central Plains at this time, would she meet Yi?

  If she really met Yi, then she could tell him about Qing Yanling and ask him to stop running around because of this matter, and she could also ask him to take her back to the tribe.

  When Tan Xiaoshi thought about it this way, she felt less conflicted in her heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

701K 58.7K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
3.8M 159K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.3M 30.9K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
930K 83.7K 38
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...