The Only Favorite in The Worl...

By ha21rah

As a special soldier, Tan Xiaoshi was a tomboy who looked loli but was strong on the inside from the moment s... More

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100๐Ÿ’
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220

Chapter 201-205

182 9 0
By ha21rah

Chapter 201: Want to die

         Turs didn't move, just looked at them quietly. However, even if he didn't move, the three wolf beasts felt a strong deterrent. At this time, Bertram turned into a human form and said: "We are just looking for the female."

  He knew that they had no chance of winning against him, so they tried to avoid this war if possible. Tours stood up and turned into a human form. He glanced at Tan Xiaoshi, then looked at Bertram and the others, and said one word indifferently, "Get out."

  Bertram secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Looking at Tan Xiaoshi, it seemed that the fire beast did not prevent him from taking Tan Xiaoshi away. He walked towards Tan Xiaoshi, and Tan Xiaoshi took two steps back.

  She knew that the fire beast would not help her, but she fell into Bertram's hands again, and she felt very sorry for Milne and Xiaoli.

  Bertram's always smiling eyes no longer smiled, and his eyes were horrifyingly deep. He ignored Tan Xiaoshi's resistance and picked up Tan Xiaoshi. Although it seemed that he had been watching Tan Xiaoshi, in fact he had been guarding against the fire beast.

  He picked up Tan Xiaoshi, walked to the entrance of the cave, and then jumped on. The other two wolf beasts jumped up after him. When they got outside, they all felt like they had just saved their lives.

  After coming out, the first thing Tan Xiaoshi saw was Milne. His body was covered with scars and his face was pale, but when he saw Tan Xiaoshi, his eyes suddenly lit up. He was held down by two ghost beasts by the arms, and was obviously caught by Bertram.

  Tan Xiaoshi jumped off Bertram's body, walked to Milne, and waved away the arms of the two orcs who were holding Milne down. The expression on his face was terrifyingly cold.

  "It's great that you're really not dead!" Although Milne looked like he had a lot of injuries, they weren't actually serious. Moreover, it had been a night and the wounds were slowly healing.

  When he saw Tan Xiaoshi, he felt that the injuries on his body no longer hurt at all. Tan Xiaoshi smiled at him, then turned around, looked at Bertram coldly, and said: "Let him go."

  Bertram's face had no expression. After hearing Tan Xiaoshi's words, he coldly He curled his lips coldly, then walked to Tan Xiaoshi and said calmly: "Kill him."

  Although he was looking at Tan Xiaoshi when he said this, he was speaking to his men. Tan Xiaoshi was startled and hurriedly stood in front of Milne, saying: "If you dare to touch him, I will die in front of you now!"

  Bertram's eyes narrowed slightly, "Want to die? Don't worry, wait for me. It's not too late to die after giving birth to wolf cubs!" Tan Xiaoshi's heart suddenly tightened, and at this time, an orc had grabbed Milne's arm again.

  Tan Xiaoshi has read that Hood is not here at this time, so Milne can easily escape. Milne immediately became alert after hearing Bertram's words, but the ghostly beast was too close to him, and he grabbed his arm before he could transform into its beast form.

  He wanted to resist, but the orc was too strong and he was no match for him. Tan Xiaoshi looked back at Bertram, and she became fierce. Looking at the orc holding Milne, she raised her foot and kicked him on the head.

  The orc did not expect that Tan Xiaoshi would suddenly attack, and the force would be fast and hard. He was not prepared, and his head was kicked hard. He took a step back and let go of Milne's hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 202: Don't dare?

         Milne took this opportunity to transform into a beast and fly. When Tan Xiaoshi saw Milne break free from the restraint, the big stone in her heart finally fell to the ground.

  "Go!" she shouted to Milne, who was lingering in the sky. Milne flew over her head twice more, shouted, and then flew away. This was the first time Bertram saw Tan Xiaoshi move his hands. He was slightly surprised. Then, he looked at Milne who was let go by Tan Xiaoshi, his eyes full of anger.

  If he hadn't thought that the peacock might know the whereabouts of the female, he would have killed him yesterday! How dare you snatch his female right under his nose? Even if he kills him several times, he still won't be relieved!

  Bertram withdrew his gaze from Milne and looked at Tan Xiaoshi, who raised an eyebrow at him with a hint of provocation. Bertram smiled.

  "Do you think that peacock can survive? Hood is nearby, he can't escape." Bertram curled his lips with a hint of bloodthirsty.

  Tan Xiaoshi's brows moved almost imperceptibly. Even if Hood was nearby, he might not be able to see Milne. But even when she thought about it, she still felt a little worried in her heart.

  At this moment, she saw an eagle flying towards her in the sky not far away, holding a green peacock in its talons. Tan Xiaoshi's heart suddenly sank.

  "Ha..." Bertram naturally saw the scene and chuckled. Tan Xiaoshi took a deep breath and waited for the eagle to approach. Fortunately, before Hood killed Milne, she saw that the peacock's wings were still moving. If you are not dead, there is hope.

  Soon, Hood was in front of him, his claws loosened, and he threw Milne to the ground. Milne was injured again and struggled a few times before standing up, lying there listlessly. Hood saw Tan Xiaoshi from far away. He felt happy and felt that he had more strength.

  When he got closer, he didn't dare to look anymore. He turned into a human and stood beside Milne to prevent Milne from escaping. Tan Xiaoshi looked at Bertram's slightly proud eyes, took a deep breath, and said, "I'll make a bet with you, do you dare?"

  Bertram seemed to be aroused by Tan Xiaoshi's words, and said: "Bet?"

  "You send three people to fight me. If I beat them, you will let Milne go. I only have one condition, that is, they can only be in human form." Tan Xiaoshi said.

  Bertram was stunned for a moment and asked the male and female to fight? This was the first time he had heard of it, and it was brought up by the female herself.

  "What, you don't dare?" Tan Xiaoshi said with a bit of ridicule when Bertram didn't say anything. Bertram smiled and said: "This sounds interesting, but why should I do this? I can kill him directly."

  Tan Xiaoshi sneered, "It seems you really don't dare. ." Bertram was not aroused by Tan Xiaoshi. He looked at Hood and said calmly: "Kill him."

  Tan Xiaoshi felt as if the cells in her body had exploded. She looked at it angrily. towards Bertram, but Bertram kept looking in the direction of Hood, with a victor's smile in his eyes. Tan Xiaoshi saw that Hood had turned into an animal shape and flew above Milne.

  Her eyes turned cold, and she was behind Bertram in a quick flash. At the same time, a sharp animal bone pressed against Bertram's neck and penetrated a little deeper.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 203: Sudden change (1)

   "Do you want to try which one is faster, your movements or mine?" Tan Xiaoshi said coldly. All the orcs, including Hood, were attracted by Tan Xiaoshi's movement. When they looked over, Tan Xiaoshi had already pierced the bone spur into Bertram's neck.

  "Let him go!" Tan Xiaoshi looked at Hood and said. Hood knew Tan Xiaoshi's skills, and he knew that Tan Xiaoshi would really kill Bertram, and she indeed dared to do so. So, he flapped his wings and flew aside.

  Bright red blood flowed down the wound, all the way to Bertram's chest. Bertram's eyes were so deep that they seemed bottomless, and the corner of his mouth curled up into a smile. "Are you so sure that you are faster than me?" Bertram asked. "You can try." Tan Xiaoshi said.

  The surrounding ghost beasts all turned into beasts and made attacking postures, surrounding Tan Xiaoshi. However, no one noticed that one of the orcs had a faint light of excitement in his eyes.

  Tan Xiaoshi held the bone spur in one hand, grabbed Bertram's arm with the other, and pulled it behind his back.

  Bertram was not annoyed at all, he smiled and said: "I think I'm pretty good to you. If it were another ghost beast, your fate would be the same as that female, but you actually want to kill me. "

  Tan Xiaoshi said nothing, her expression and movements did not change at all, and Bertram's words had no impact on her at all.

  "Sure enough, you still can't be too nice to females." Bertram added. Tan Xiaoshi ignored him and looked at Milne. Milne had recovered somewhat, but still couldn't fly. She frowned, thinking about how to let Milne leave safely.

  At this time, Bertram's figure moved slightly, and the bone spur in Tan Xiaoshi's hand moved forward quickly, piercing his skin deeper and deeper.

  Bright red blood continued to flow from Bertram's wound. If it continued like this, even if the wound was not fatal, he would die of excessive bleeding. Bertram smiled and said, "Sure enough, it was very fast."

  Tan Xiaoshi stared at him, not daring to relax at all. At this moment, Bertram seemed to completely ignore the bone spurs on his neck. He turned around and grabbed Tan Xiaoshi with his other hand. At the same time, the wolf beast closest to them suddenly pounced on them.

  Tan Xiaoshi thought he was rushing towards her, but she didn't expect that he actually bit Bertram's neck while Bertram was about to grab her! Because of the wolf that suddenly jumped out, Tan Xiaoshi took two steps back due to his movements.

  "Ouch!" Bertram let out an angry roar and turned into a beast shape, trying to get rid of the wolf's attack.

  But the wolf bit him on the neck and held on tightly without letting go. Tan Xiaoshi suddenly came back to her senses and suddenly understood what had happened. Then, she walked forward quickly and stabbed the bone spur in her hand at the wolf biting Bertram.

  "Ouch!" The wolf beast didn't expect that Tan Xiaoshi would suddenly take action. He screamed in pain and released his bite on Bertram.

  Bertram's red eyes were filled with bloodthirsty killing intent. He glanced at Tan Xiaoshi, and then bit the wolf beast.

  "Awwww!" The wolf screamed twice, seeming to be saying something, and then bitten together with Bertram.

  At this time, the surrounding ghost beasts started to move, but they besieged Bertram together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 204: Sudden change (2)

     There were about seven or eight ghost beasts left. One of them came to talk about Xiaoshi, while the others besieged Bertram together. Tan Xiaoshi was dragged out of the battle ring by the ghost beast that bit the animal skin on her right shoulder.

  Tan Xiaoshi struggled hard, but couldn't get away. The wolf beast looked at Tan Xiaoshi with a lustful and greedy smile in his eyes. Tan Xiaoshi looked at the bone spur in her hand. The bone spur had broken off, but it should still be usable.

  She transferred the bone spur to her left hand, turned around suddenly, and wanted to stab the wolf's eyes. But the wolf beast was already on guard. It dragged Tan Xiaoshi and threw it hard, and Tan Xiaoshi was thrown to the ground.

  At this time, Hood on the side was also stunned by this sudden change. Then, he flew towards Bertram and grabbed a wolf beast that attacked Bertram.

  When Milne saw Tan Xiaoshi being caught, he fluttered twice anxiously, then fell to the ground again, letting out a quick cry.

  If Bertram had not been attacked by surprise, those wolf beasts would not have been his opponents at all. But the wolf bit him hard just now. Although it didn't bite his trachea and kill him instantly, it was still seriously injured.

  There were several second-level beasts among those orcs, and even if Hood could fly, he would not get any benefit from them, so he just tried to find a way to rescue Bertram.

  Tan Xiaoshi was a little dizzy by the wolf's rough movements. She gritted her teeth and took the opportunity to grab a handful of dirt and throw it into the wolf's eyes. The wolf shook its head to avoid the dirt, and at the same time threw Tan Xiaoshi aside.

  At this time, Tan Xiaoshi only saw a flash of red light, and then the wolf biting her released its mouth and let out bursts of screams. "Little raccoon!" Tan Xiaoshi shouted excitedly.

  "Squeak!" Xiaoli's movements were very fierce. The wolf beast was rendered helpless by his rapid attack. In the blink of an eye, it fell to the ground covered with injuries. Other ghost beasts noticed the movement here, and two second-level beasts attacked Xiaoli.

  The one that Xiaoli had just dealt with was a first-level wolf beast, and when these two second-level beasts dealt with Xiaoli together, Xiaoli would not be able to deal with it so easily.

  "Be careful, little raccoon!" Tan Xiaoshi shouted worriedly as she looked at the little raccoon jumping between the two wolves.

  The little raccoon was fast, but couldn't bear its small size, so it really felt a little difficult for the two wolf beasts to attack it together, and it was almost bitten by them several times.

  On Bertram's side, because the appearance of the little raccoon dispersed the power of the ghost beasts, Hood took advantage of an opportunity to grab Bertram and fly into the sky.

  Hood did not fly away directly, but flew over at low altitude and grabbed Tan Xiaoshi with his other paw. Seeing that Tan Xiaoshi was not safe for the time being, Xiao Li no longer wanted to fight. After scratching a few times with her claws, she found a gap and ran in the direction of Hood.

  "Milne, fly!" Tan Xiaoshi looked at Milne on the ground and shouted. Those ghost beasts couldn't reach Hood, and they couldn't catch up with the little raccoon, so they all ran towards Milne.

  Milne knew that the danger was approaching, and since he had been calm for a long time, he had recovered a lot. Therefore, he flapped his wings as hard as he could and finally flew up.

  Tan Xiaoshi finally breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that although Milne's flight was unstable and not high, it was enough to get rid of those ghost beasts. Naturally, those ghost beasts below would not give up easily and chased them below.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 205: The situation is not good

          Tan Xiaoshi looked at the ghost beasts below and felt that the change had happened too fast. She originally thought of fighting it out with Bertram, but she didn't expect that they would turn against each other.

  She knew that there must be some among those ghost beasts who were unwilling to succumb to Bertram all the time, so it was conceivable that they would take action at the right opportunity.

  The reason why she stabbed the wolf that attacked Bertram just now was because she thought of this. She weighed the stakes in the shortest time and did what was best for herself.

  Bertram was right when he said that if she fell into the hands of other ghost beasts, she would definitely not be like now. By then, what awaited her was what happened to the female from before.

  So, at that moment, she chose Bertram. However, fortunately, Xiaoli suddenly appeared. Without Xiaoli, they might not have been able to escape today. When she thought of the thrilling moment just now, she felt the blood in her body boil.

  She looked away and looked at Bertram on Hood's other paw. Bertram was seriously injured and was unconscious. Because of his size, it seemed a little difficult for Hood to hold him with one claw.

  When they flew over a high mountain, the ghost beasts had been shaken out of sight. Talking about Xiaoshi made Hood pause. She climbed on Hood's back, and Hood grabbed Bertram with two paws.

  After getting rid of those ghost beasts, Hood could not fly so fast. Tan Xiaoshi looked at Milne. Milne was a little far away from them, but she still saw a small red figure on his paws.

  I don't know when he brought Xiaoli with him, so that's fine. They flew for a while, and then Hood turned around to prevent the ghost beasts from catching up. After flying for most of the day, they finally stopped.

  Milne was so tired that he lay there motionless as soon as he landed on the ground. Bertram still didn't wake up. The blood on his body had dried and solidified on his fur. The blood-stained look was very scary.

  His most serious injury was the one on his neck. Although the bleeding was almost gone at this time, he didn't know if it had hurt his vitals.

  Hood turned into a human form, with a relatively calm expression. "Why don't you go with those ghost beasts?" Tan Xiaoshi asked. Hood raised his eyes to look at Tan Xiaoshi, and then lowered his eyes again, saying: "Bertram saved me."

  Tan Xiaoshi knew that Ying had always been loyal, and Bertram must have saved him because of his need. he.

  Yes, Bertram had saved him, and he also knew that Bertram saved him because he was a flying orc, but this did not affect his loyalty. Also, he didn't want his little poem to fall into the hands of those orcs.

  He had stayed with those wolf beasts for a long time, so he naturally knew what the wolf beast was shouting. He shouted: Kill Bertram and the female will be ours. Therefore, he would not let Tan Xiaoshi fall into the hands of those orcs under any circumstances.

  "Will he die?" Tan Xiaoshi looked at Bertram on the ground. At this time, she and he were no longer bound, and she didn't seem to want him to die that much.

  Bertram was indeed kind to her these days, but he was too paranoid, and it was because of him that she was here now. Hood shook his head and said, "The situation is not good. It depends on him."

  Tan Xiaoshi said nothing, thinking that no matter whether Bertram could recover or not, they would leave when Milne recovered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

788K 22.8K 62
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
2.4M 139K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
343K 10.9K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
659K 34.9K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...