The Only Favorite in The Worl...

By ha21rah

As a special soldier, Tan Xiaoshi was a tomboy who looked loli but was strong on the inside from the moment s... More

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100🍒
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220

Chapter 121-125

314 17 0
By ha21rah

Chapter 121: Little snake can prey

        The little snakes noticed the change in their father. They all raised their heads to look at their father, and then they all lowered their heads to eat, but this time they seemed to be much more careful with their eating habits.

  Because the little snakes were still small, they didn't eat much. Soon they were full, and then crawled to Tan Xiaoshi's feet, trying to climb up her body.

  Locke gave them a cold look calmly, while they stretched their letters to Tan Xiaoshi and did not dare to come forward.

  "Locke, do you want to name the little snake?" Tan Xiaoshi touched the head of a little snake, but the little snake stayed still and allowed her to stroke it.

  Locke looked at Tan Xiaoshi, his eyes softened again, "No, just wait until they reach adulthood."

  Tan Xiaoshi nodded, "Then how long will it take for them to reach adulthood?"

  "About three or four years." Locke road.

  Tan Xiaoshi thought for a while, suddenly remembered something, and said excitedly: "Does this mean that the little snake will turn into an adult orc in three or four years?"

  Locke nodded, looking at Tan Xiaoshi with excitement. Face, smiled faintly.

  Tan Xiaoshi got the affirmative answer and froze completely.

  In other words, in three or four years, she will have five sons who look as old as herself?

  Oh my God! This feeling shouldn't be too good...

  "Then, will they look the same when they turn into human forms?" Tan Xiaoshi looked at five pairs of identical little eyes and asked.

  "There will be some similarities, but they won't be exactly the same." Locke said.

  Tan Xiaoshi breathed a sigh of relief. If they were all the same, she was really afraid that she wouldn't be able to tell them apart.

  The little snakes seemed to know that their mother was discussing them, and some of them rolled on the ground happily, and one of them wrapped itself around Tan Xiaoshi's hand.

  Tan Xiaoshi can't help but think that the females here are so happy, even taking care of their children is so easy.

  However, when she was chatting with Nidia, she heard Nidia say that only the male cubs here are easy to take care of and have strong skin since they were young, but the female cubs are very difficult to give birth to. Some females are not taken care of well when they are very young. And death.

  In the afternoon, Tan Xiaoshi took the little snakes to the river to play. The little snakes were very happy when they saw the water and swam down one after another. They disappeared, except for showing their little heads from time to time to take a look at Tan Xiaoshi.

  The river water is not very warm now, so Tan Xiaoshi did not go into the water, but just soaked his feet by the river. She looked at the white shadow faintly emerging in the water, with a warm smile on her face.

  At this time, a small snake swam to her feet, seemed to be very happy and climbed up her legs, then straightened up and looked at Tan Xiaoshi.

  Tan Xiaoshi took a closer look and saw that the little snake had a small fish biting in its mouth. It turned out that he wanted Tan Xiaoshi to see this.

  She touched the little snake's head and said with a smile: "The little snake is awesome!" The little snake was very happy to be praised, and then it swallowed the little fish and then swam into the water again.

  Later, another little snake showed her their victory, but she couldn't tell whether they were the same little snake. But she was really surprised that the little snakes were able to catch food just after they hatched.

  After playing for a short afternoon, when it was time to have dinner, Tan Xiaoshi called all the little snakes up and took them back home.

  Between the meat they ate for lunch and the fish they ate in the river, the little snakes were not hungry, but the way they kept staring at Tan Xiaoshi while she was eating made Tan Xiaoshi think they were hungry.

  Tan Xiaoshi asked Hill to cut some meat for the little snakes. Although the little snakes were not hungry, they still ate all the meat very well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 122: Your son is so smart

         After dinner, Tan Xiaoshi sat on the grass and played with the little snakes. The little snakes would also tangle and fight with each other. The way they were entangled in a ball was so cute.

  After playing for a while, they seemed to be tired of playing, so they crawled to Tan Xiaoshi one by one, and lined up neatly to look at her.

  Tan Xiaoshi looked at them, thought for a while, and said, "Let me give you a temporary nickname." She pointed to the little snake on the far left and said, "Your name is Xiao Yi." Then she pointed to the others. The four little snakes, "Xiao Er, Xiao San, Xiao Si, Xiao Wu."

  The little snakes looked at her curiously, but Tan Xiaoshi laughed because of these nicknames.

  "Ahem..." After laughing for a while, in the innocent eyes of the little snakes, she suddenly felt that it was not good to tease her cub like this, so she cleared her throat and said seriously: "Do you remember? "

  The little snakes still looked at her with a pair of black eyes. "If you remember, just nod." Tan Xiaoshi added. The little snakes looked at each other, and then nodded in unison.

  Tan Xiaoshi was overjoyed, clapped her hands and said, "Then whoever I ask will nod this time, you know?" The little snakes nodded again.

  "Xiaowu." Tan Xiaoshi said. Then, the little snake on the far right nodded.

  "Xiaosan." Xiaosan nodded.

  Then, Tan Xiaoshi played this game many times. When Locke came out, he happened to see Tan Xiaoshi laughing non-stop.

  When Tan Xiaoshi saw Locke, she waved to Locke and said, "Locke, come and see, your son is so smart." Locke's eyes were so gentle that he walked to Tan Xiaoshi, hugged her and sat down.

  Then, Tan Xiaoshi played the game again. Seeing her so happy, Locke also felt relieved. The little snake looked at his father flatteringly, as if waiting for his father's praise.

  "How are they? Are they very smart?" Tan Xiaoshi looked at Locke with some pride on his face. Locke sniffed the fragrance on her body and said, "Yeah, very smart."

  Tan Xiaoshi was even happier. The little snakes were also very happy to hear their father's words, and they twisted their bodies one by one, as if to express their joy.

  At this time, the sky was getting dark, and Locke said: "Go back and rest." Tan Xiaoshi nodded, stood up with Locke, and then called the little snakes into the house.

  "Wait." Locke suddenly said, stopping the little snakes from moving. The little snakes looked at their father with a hint of awe in their eyes.

  "They went to sleep in the cave." Locke said. Tan Xiaoshi looked at him in confusion, "Why, isn't it good to let them stay with us? And the environment in the cave is so humid, what should we do if they get sick?" Locke smiled, "They are snakes, they can't They get sick because of the humidity, and the environment in the cave is more suitable for them."

  Tan Xiaoshi thought about it and realized that the little snakes were hatched in the cave. Maybe the environment there is really more suitable for them. But she didn't notice that all the little snakes were looking at her expectantly.

  "Okay, then you have to be careful and don't run around by yourself, you know?" Tan Xiaoshi said. The little snakes were all a little disappointed, then nodded and reluctantly slid towards the cave.

  It wasn't until he saw all the little snakes entering the cave that Tan Xiaoshi turned around and walked into the house.

  There was a faint smile in Locke's eyes. He was really worried that he wouldn't let her talk about poetry just now, but fortunately, he sent those snake cubs away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 123: Yi finally appear

           Naturally, Tan Xiaoshi didn't know about Locke's selfishness. However, although Locke had selfishness and didn't want the little snakes to take up too much of Tan Xiaoshi's attention, what he said was indeed right. However, he could see that the little snakes wanted more. I want to be with Tan Xiaoshi.

  Tan Xiaoshi, because the little snakes were still a little excited before going to bed, she suddenly remembered that Hill had told her before that the female cubs here were born in human form, similar to modern babies, so it seemed that the male cubs were better.

  Early the next morning, Tan Xiaoshi had just gotten up when she heard Hill's somewhat angry voice outside. She took a look and saw that Locke was still sleeping in the room. Who was Hill talking to?

  She left the house and went to the kitchen, only to see Hill holding a small snake in one hand and scolding, "Who asked you to steal eggs, and you ate the remaining eggs? Your mother ate them." What?"

  The little snake wrapped around Hill's arm and spat a message at Hill, seemingly not very afraid of this stepfather.

  Seeing Hill's deliberately serious face, Tan Xiaoshi couldn't help but smile and said, "Just eat it, I can eat anything."

  Hill was still a little unhappy and put the little snake away. When they got to the ground, "Go and play somewhere else. I won't give you meat when you enter the kitchen from now on!"

  The little snake twisted its body and then crawled to Tan Xiaoshi's feet. Everyone looked like they were full and satisfied appearance.

  "Little One, which one is Little One?" Tan Xiaoshi squatted down and looked at the little snakes.

  At this time, one of the little snakes stood up and spat out a message at Tan Xiaoshi. Tan Xiaoshi smiled and touched his raised head, "You're so good."

  The little snake licked Tan Xiaoshi's hand with the letter, and then laid his body flat. Tan Xiaoshi called several little snakes. Every time he called a little snake, he would stand up and wait for Tan Xiaoshi's touch.

  Hill watched Tan Xiaoshi while cooking, and then he envied Locke very much. He also seems to want a litter of lion cubs. Xiao Shi will definitely like the little lion cubs more when the time comes.

  That afternoon, Yi, who had not been seen for a long time, suddenly appeared. He still looked tired. It seemed that the appearance of the fire beast had caused a big impact on their tribe.

  Yi saw the little snake on the ground, blinked his red eyes, and said incredulously: "Is this Locke's child?"

  The little snake was not afraid when it saw a stranger, and swam to Yi's feet, looking at Yi with the same curiosity.

  Locke knew that Yi was coming, so he turned into a human and walked out, and then he saw obvious envy in Yi's eyes. His mood suddenly became particularly good, but the expression on his face was still light.

  "It looks like you're fine." Locke said lightly, with a little bit of regret in his tone. Yi looked away from the little snake, looked at Locke with hatred, gritted his teeth and said, "Don't worry, I will definitely live longer than you!" Locke still had no expression, but a smile flashed in his eyes.

  Tan Xiaoshi knew that Locke and Yi had always been like this, but didn't take it to heart, so she asked: "Yi, is your tribe okay? Why did the fire beast attack your tribe?"

  Yi's expression was not very good-looking, even with a hint of anger, "The tribe is still rebuilding." He did not answer Tan Xiaoshi's second question. After thinking about it, he added: "The fire beast will not attack other tribes. Yes, don't worry."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 124: The Majestic Locke

 Tan Xiaoshi frowned, it seemed that Yi's tribe must have done something to offend the fire beast, but since it was not convenient for him to say, she would not ask any more questions.

  "Then you should be more careful in the future." Tan Xiaoshi saw that Yi's expression was still a little solemn, as if the matter had not been completely resolved.

  Yi looked at Tan Xiaoshi with some emotion and nodded.

  Then, Locke glanced at him coldly.

  "I'm leaving. I have to go out for a long time this time. Goodbye." Yi glanced at Tan Xiaoshi, then glanced at Locke, and turned into a beast shape and flew away with some fatigue.

  Although Yi said that fire beasts would not attack other tribes, Tan Xiaoshi felt heavy in his heart when he thought of Yi's exhausted look and what happened to their tribe.

  A perfectly good tribe was almost destroyed by an orc. The power of this fire beast was truly terrifying. She still remembered the time when Locke had just been promoted to a fourth-level beast and fought with those orcs. Locke was already an enemy of a young man, but the fire beast was actually much more powerful than Locke.

  She suddenly remembered the time she and Locke went out of the tribe. Locke said that he felt an unknown powerful force. Could it be the fire beast?

  Locke put his arms around her shoulders, looked at her solemn expression, smiled slightly, and said, "Don't worry too much, I'm here."

  Tan Xiaoshi looked at Locke, looked into his calm eyes, hers My heart also calmed down.

  It started to rain in the evening. The raindrops were so heavy that they made a crackling sound on the ground.

  The little snakes were all very excited. After eating and drinking, they rolled on the grass and refused to go back to the cave.

  Tan Xiaoshi sat at the door and watched them. Seeing that they were having fun, she couldn't bear to rush them.

  "I'm all wet." Locke walked to Tan Xiaoshi and saw water stains on her body, his eyes were a little unhappy.

  Tan Xiaoshi was about to say that it was okay, but she saw that Locke had already set his sights on the little snake.

  The little snakes seemed to feel the strong pressure from their father, and all of them suddenly stopped moving, and all looked this way.

  Then, when they came into contact with Locke's cold gaze, they froze and stayed there for several seconds before running back to the cave in despair.

  Tan Xiaoshi admires Locke more and more.

  With just a look from him, the little snakes ran away like mice seeing a cat. It seemed that the little snakes were really afraid of Locke.

  Since the rain started, the lingering rainy season has begun again.

  Although the rain was not heavy, it lasted for a long time, making people feel a little irritable for no reason.

  The little snakes play in the rain for a long time every day, and sometimes they go to the river to catch some small fish to eat.

  Unknowingly, more than half a month has passed like this. In this half month, the little snake has obviously grown up a lot and become a lot stronger.

  This morning, after Tan Xiaoshi got up, she waited in the house for a long time but didn't see the little snake coming. She asked Hill and found that the little snake had not been here in the morning, and there was no sign of the little snake in the yard.

  Tan Xiaoshi was a little worried, so he asked Locke to take a look in the cave. Seeing that Tan Xiaoshi was so anxious, Locke didn't say anything, and then entered the cave.

  It's still raining outside, and it's a bit heavier than the past few days. The little snakes always like this kind of weather, so they should come out to play.

  Locke searched around the cave, but he didn't see the little snake or smell the scent of other orcs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 125: Saving the little snake

          Locke came out of the cave and stretched out his letter to search for traces of the little snake, but because of the rain, the smell of the little snake had been washed away by the rain.

  Tan Xiaoshi's heart skipped a beat when she saw Locke coming out, but there was no sign of the little snake.

  Locke returned to the house, turned into a half-human form, and said, "They should go out to play. Don't worry, I'll go look for them."

  Although Tan Xiaoshi was nervous, he tried to remain calm, "Let's go together."

  Locke frowned. Locke frowned and was about to refuse, but he heard Tan Xiaoshi say again: "Take me there, otherwise I will go out after you leave."

  After hearing Tan Xiaoshi's words, Locke couldn't say anything about rejection. He thought for a moment and nodded.

  "I'll go too." Hill came back from outside with drops of water all over his body.

  Tan Xiaoshi nodded.

  Hill covered Tan Xiaoshi with a larger animal skin, then he carried her and the three of them left the house together.

  The three people searched around the tribe and asked some of the patrolling eagle beasts, but no orcs had seen the little snake.

  Tan Xiaoshi felt more and more uneasy. The little snake could not have been caught by a wild beast.

  "Locke, let's go out to the tribe and look for it." Tan Xiaoshi held up a piece of animal skin so that the rain could not reach her.

  Locke is now in full animal form and cannot speak, but she can understand Locke's eyes, and he agrees to go out of the tribe to search, so the three of them leave the tribe together.

  The rain gradually became heavier, hitting the animal skin above her head, and she could even feel the force of the raindrops.

  There was so much mist in the woods that no beasts could be seen except the frogs croaking in my ears.

  They searched in the woods for a while, but found nothing.

  Tan Xiaoshi felt more and more uneasy.

  "I'll take you back first. You wait at home. Maybe the little snake will go back on its own." Locke turned into a half-animal form and looked at Tan Xiaoshi in the rain, with some distress in his eyes.

  "I'll stay with you for a while." Tan Xiaoshi knew that Locke probably didn't want to be outside in the rain, but she was really worried. She would definitely feel more uncomfortable if she stayed at home.

  Locke looked at her and pursed his thin lips, acquiescing.

  "Chirp~" At this time, there was an eagle's cry above his head. Tan Xiaoshi subconsciously looked up, only to see a white object being grasped in the eagle's talons.

  It's a little snake!

  Although she couldn't see clearly, Tan Xiaoshi's intuition told her that the white object was her little snake.

  Locke also saw it, his purple eyes narrowed dangerously.

  But the eagle flies a little high, and Locke may not be able to reach it.

  Tan Xiaoshi frowned, pulled out the dagger from her waist and handed it to Locke, "Use this."

  Locke took it, glanced at Tan Xiaoshi, and then quickly climbed up a big tree.

  His tail was wrapped around the tree trunk, and his upper body was raised high. Then, he aimed at the eagle and threw the dagger in his hand quickly and hard.

  "Chirp!" The eagle screamed, flapped its wings twice, and then fell straight down.

  Hill immediately carried Tan Xiaoshi and ran towards the direction where the eagle fell. When they arrived, the eagle had fallen to the ground and died, and the little snake it was holding broke free from its claws and turned towards Tan Xiaoshi. Climb over.

  Tan Xiaoshi got off Hill's back. The little snake was not injured, but there was still some fear in his eyes.

  "Where are the other four snakes?" Tan Xiaoshi asked the little snake.

  At this time, Locke also rushed over, followed by four other little snakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

648K 59.9K 35
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
344K 26.9K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
223K 8.8K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
1.2M 29.5K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...