The Requirements For Love (Tr...

By Portgas_D_Alexis

Who would have thought that Ace had a twin sister? Obviously not the marines or the world government. Follow... More

Author note
Love that can never be
Calm before the storm
Together at last
Pregnant and the heartbreaking response
Kid dies! The attack of the angry blonde gremlin
Wake up call
Rekindling Passion
Stop avoiding us!
Confrontation! The misuse of the med bay
The Appeasing Punishment
Not a woman
Slumbering Secrets
Punishment
Below Average
Truth or Dare
Drunken Mistake
Poisoned
Nightmares
Captured! Straw hats to the rescue
Time makes the heart grow stronger
To Forever
Honeymoon Sweets
Christmas Special
Birthday wishes
Double the trouble. Pregnant again
Doctor Papa
Midnight Reassurance
Play with Fire and You'll Burn
Date Gone Wrong
I'm a Woman?
Foreplay circus. The Phoenix and the Black Swan
Birthday Madness
Seeing Ghosts; Love for the Massacre Soldier
The Sick Days
Calamari
Captured; Pranks of retaliation
The Proposal
The Christmas Disaster; Husbands to the rescue
Mischief Unmanaged
Happy Birthday Law: the Unwanted Gift
Setting Sail
Author Note
Author Note
Fluff
Waltzing for the Past
The Gift

Call me Daddy

100 3 0
By Portgas_D_Alexis

Kid cornered her as he approached with that shit eating grin of his. Before blocking her escape with both his flesh and metal hands on the other side of her head caging her in.

She rolled her eyes " Seriously, Red?"

He leans forward to nip her on the ear while saying "oh I'm definitely serious" while trailing messy kisses and bites down her neck to her collar bone. A content sigh leave her lips.

It's been 3 weeks since she had the twins and this MF seems to be just way to horny. He keeps forgetting she is out of bonds for another three weeks. Poor Law has been get pounded so much that the he can hardly walk properly most days. Though she tries her best to help him after those intense sessions with Kid.

Kid tugged at her shirt to remove it which she allowed this time. Once he got it off, he tossed it to the other side of the room. He smirked when he realized she wasn't wearing a bra. "Hmm someone was eager." Before latched himself onto her left breast. A moan leaving her lips as he used his hand to kneed her right boob. "They are uncomfortable at the moment" she just barely managed to get out.

He hummed as he switched over to the other breast, nipping at it. She winced as milk leaked from her nipples, as he pulled away to admire his work. He left a lot of bites and hickeys, grinning at her while his hands explore her exposed skin.

She again didn't protest for she too miss this, but knew they couldn't get to far.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, bringing him in for a passionate kiss. Once they broke away for air she muttered breathlessly "we can't go any further." She started pulling away from his hold only for him to pull her back into his chest. Lust began to cloud his better judgment. "Call me daddy" he out of the blue said in a seductive voice. She freeze before glaring at him "hell no" Alexis pushed him away. "Why not" he protest. "Just no. That's a huge turn off, red" she quickly gathered up her discarded shirt before leaving the room.

Kid groans in frustration before marching out of the room as well.

Kid grumbled as he marched throughout the ship. He was very frustrated with how things turned out with Alexis. How dare she leave him like this in his moment of need (it's not just one moment, you horny bastard). As he walked passed the med bay room, he happened to notice the door was open. Kid caught a glance of a heavenly site. There sat Law, at his desk leaning over paper work which was a normal thing for him, but what really did it for Kid was the glasses that Law wore. It was a huge turn on for him.

'Fuck' Kid thought as his needy member twitched.

With a growl, he stormed in, roughly grabbing Law by the back of his neck while pushing him into the table with his ass in the air.

Chopper jumped at the sudden intrusion and actions of the hot head "HEY, what are you...."

Kid shot the reindeer a dangerous dark look causing him to flinch.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE" KID hollered at the adorable doctor causing him to rush out of the room as if his tail was on fire.

Kid didn't even bother to see if the door was closed before yanking Law's pants down under his butt cheeks. "Eustass-Ya?" Law breathlessly asked. He was still sore from all those other times Kid had railed him. By now he just accepted this was the new normal with his never satisfied lover.

Kid spat in his hand before inserting one of his fingers in Law's hole causing said man to wince at the intrusion. Soon Kid started thrusting it in and out before adding a second one. Law was not prepared when Kid removed his hand to replace it with his throbbing member.

He tried to protest, but it fell on death ears. Kid was to lost in the feeling to really care. Kid slide all the way in and started pounding away. Law groaned in pain.

___________________________________

Alexis just got back from feeding the twins when something ran into the back of my legs. She looked down to see a panicked Chopper. "Chopper?" She asked concerned as she knelt down to have a proper look at him "Are you okay?"

He shook his head "Scary man kicked me out of my office. Who's knows what he's doing to poor Taffy!" He quickly said a she pet his head as she sweat dropped 'I know exactly what that man is doing' she thought before giving chopper a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, I will go in to check on them." "Please be careful, Alexis"

She nods "I will" turning around to head for the med bay with a sigh.

As she approached the door, it was left wide open, so she could see and hear what is happening in there.

She walked in and silently closing and locking it. Last thing Law needs is anyone else walking in see his compromising position.

"Really, Red? You were just with me a few moments ago." She lectured, crossing her arms, leaning against the wall.

" You left me when I need you" he grunts and pounded harder at Law. He winced gripping the table for dear life. She looked over at Law, noticing the pain he was in. "Did he even properly prepare you?"

"A li-little" he managed to get out. She shot a glare at Kid before grabbing him by the arm to push him away from Law.

Law sighs in relief. "What the hell was that for Freckles!" Kid demanded: "If you are going to continue mindlessly pound into Law like this, then fucking do it right." She snapped. Kid chuckled "and what do you even know about that." He challenged. She smirked "well let me show you how it's really done, hot stuff" she winked

Alexis reached over to the side drawer of the table to pull it open. There she took a bottle of lube out shooting a look to Kid and pointed at it.

He just rolls his eyes while leaning up against the wall crossing his arms.

She knelt down behind Law reaching up to pull his pants down to his knees, as she poured just enough in her right hand to lubricate her fingers

With her left hand, she spread his ass cheeks as she slowly pushed one of her finger into his hole causing Law to groan.

Alexis slowly heated her hand up as she pushed her finger as deep as she could. When she felt him relax, she retracted it, then pushed it back in, quicker this time. He moaned, the pleasure completely overwhelming his entire body.

"Raise your hips higher," she commanded, using her left hand to tap on his hip.

He easily complied as she started to thrust it in and out of his hole. Law moans started getting louder.

His hips bucked forward as she reached out with her other hand to cup his balls. Law backed his ass up into her hand as she wedged a second finger into his tight hole.

"Alexis-ya" law moans as she continued to figure fuck him while messaging his family jewels.

As his moans got louder she added a third one, pushing her fingers in and out at a quicker pace. Raising the heat slightly on them. Law started becoming a withering mess.

"Please" he begged as she moved her hand to his twitching shaft.

"Please what?" She teased.

He wiggled his ass, hoping to entice her. "Please fuck me, Alexis-ya!"

Alexis stopped all her movement, pulling her fingers out making Law whine in protest. She looked over her shoulder at Kid who just so happened to have his pants down to his ankles and was jacking off while watching them. Rolling her eyes 'horny bastard' she thought.

"You're up" she commanded. He quickly rushed over to them with that cocky grin of his. "As hot as that was, it's about time" he gently pushed her aside and lined up his cock with Law's hole. Law was whining, but soon moaned as Kid pushed himself all the way in.

It didn't take long before both of them were a moaning mess.

She smiled before making her exit to leave the two alone. As she made her way back to the twins room she passed by Chopper. "Everything's is okay in there, but I would advice not to go in there for a while"

Chopper nods "okay"

With that she went to check on her babies.

Later that evening while Law was out cold for some well deserved rest as they were cuddled up to Kid. Alexis decided to ask him the question that had been on her mind for a while "Red?"

He sleepily hummed in response as he ran his fingers through her hair. "What made you go after Law this time?"

Kid smirked and simply said "glasses" she laughed knowing exactly what he meant. "Just try going easier on the our poor doctor okay?" Kid grins "No promise." With that they soon fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 416 16
A start of a story of a lonely doctor from the Real World, who accidentally entered World Of Manga through a fictional One Piece Character, Trafalgar...
20.1K 842 72
Roronoa Zephania, Zoro's little sister, still couldn't forget the pain for so many years after what happened to their family in the past, specially t...
17.9K 783 45
Every time you look at me, it's as if you were looking at someone else. I just want to remind you... I'm not that person. Thank you very much for...
145K 5.4K 42
When I first saw him he was fire, when I cared for him he was cold, but when he rose from the ashes he became my sun. Your fate was settled the momen...