DARKEST TRUTH

By yan_san_1013

That's a couple people call "Born for each other". They fall in love, fight, and make up so soon. When they'r... More

I. Understand what, hyung?
II. JK? Is it his name?
III. Do I have an option left?
IV. You taste like strawberry
V. Yaa Kim Taehyung!!! Come to your sense!!!
VI. Holi Shit! It was way too quick
VII. Afraid of loosing you
VIII. I'm the water, so I need the fire
X. Did you drink again, Kook?
XI. A life without you? It's meaningless
XII. He locked himself up since the morning
XIII. Aish! These smart*ass Kids!
XIV. Hangug Salam Aniyeo?
XV. Bingo! They are cursed with SINGLE STREAM
XVI. He's jealous, Baby Bear!
XVII. How does he know me so well?
XVIII. Flake Prince?
XIX. It's better to be honest sometimes
XX. Promise me you won't freak out
XXI. Looks like I got some old rags to deal with
XXII. All dreams will come true

IX. Seems like mosquito bites

81 4 1
By yan_san_1013

Namjoon's spine got a shiver hearing the voice of the caller. His face went pale. His head bowed down automatically even though he knew well that the caller can't see him.

RM: Your Majesty!

??: Enjoying you life so well there, huh? As if you were sent to live there forever. Forgot the motive already, didn't you?

RM: Absolutely not, your Majesty! I know my mission.

??: I heard you adopted a baby boy 17 years ago? You didn't inform me at all.

RM: (start sweating) He's an innocent soul, your Majesty!

??: Innocence is like a ice flake on the fire flame. Sooner or later..... it will disappear. Don't let the illusions blindfold yourself. I know you're kind, but you can't forget the curse you're carrying in your blood. Can you? So you should focus on the mission first. How long it might take?

RM: He will show up at the age 25, your Majesty!

??: Anything suspicious or troublesome out there?

RM: No, your Majesty. We adapted well. Last year we changer our location to South Korea. Geumjeongsan Mountain and Palgongsan Mountain, both are here. It will be helpful for the complete adaptation.

??: Well, that's great. Just remember what I said OK? I don't want you make the same mistake again. It'll bring trouble to all of us.

She cut the call. Namjoon put down the phone slowly and fall on the floor. Lots of pictures started appearing in his memory that he almost locked deep inside. He started panting and slowly closed his eyes.

***

Today is the fourth day of the tour. Their plan got spoiled due to sudden drizzling since morning. So, Mr Jin took them to the theater room of the hotel after dinner to watch a movie. They were watching an emotional romantic drama. Mr Jin and some other students were busy crying while Taehyung and Jungkook were bored to death.

JK: Aren't you bored, Taetae?

Tae: (yawning) Do you have a better option?

JK: What if I say yes?

Tae: (twinkling eyes) Just say it, Kook!

JK: You remember we have a car?

Tae: Yes, the one I bought that night. Why do you ask so?

JK: You got no problem if I drive, do you?

Tae: You can drive?

JK: Oh, hello! I'm a bad*ass mafia, man! Why did you think I couldn't manage to learn such an easy thing?

Tae: (smiled) Cool down, babe! I know you're good at everything. I just wondered. Anyway..... Tell me what's the plan is.

JK: Let's sneak out first. I'll tell you on the way.

Tae smiled mischievously and held Jungkook's hand. They were sitting in the last row, so nobody noticed them to sneak out. Jungkook told Tae to get the car out of the parking lot and wait for him. He will be back with their bag and wallet. Tae did as JK said. Within a few minutes, JK came back and took the wheel. Tae sat beside him in the front seat and played his travelling playlist.

Tae: So..... where are we heading?

JK: Hamdeok Beach. 

Tae: Now?? Seriously??

JK: Well, you've been putting a long face since the plan got cancelled. And you know what? You look awful when you're blue.

Tae leaned towards JK and squished his cheek hard.

Tae: Aaaaaaaa, Kook, you're the best. Love youuuuuu!!! Love you so much.

Tae was so excited and happy that he started to dance with the beats of the songs. He never thought JK would drive him to the beach at this dread of night just because he was a bit down.

The beach was totally uncrowded when they reached. A gentle breeze was blowing over that made their hair out of place.

JK's POV: There was no one nearby, so we did whatever we felt like doing.  We played in the water and had fun. We shouted to the sea and made wishes too. Singing funny songs, saying bad jokes and laughing loud under the open sky.......... it's something I had never felt before. I was happy, happy seeing his smile, and also happy pissing him off. 

And Taetae.........Man, he's so perfect, even when he makes funny face. He seems so unreal, yet so real. He has to be real, I can touch him, squish him, tickle him, and even lift him up. Well, he's so lightweight. Lifting him up doesn't even cost me a little calorie.

When I wished him happy birthday and brought out the camera I bought for him, I must say he was over ninth cloud. He shouted out loud and pulled me in his warm and tight embrace. I guess he forgot his own birthday, and he was so shocked and wondered how I could remember. Silly boy, isn't it just a simple thing? Come on, dude! You're my best friend, the first ever person who broke inside my world like he belonged to that world too. 

We clicked lots of pictures, most of them were of him, clicked by me. He's an amazing model. When I advised him to join the entertainment industry, he said I had to be his photographer then. Having a gangster as a personal photographer is quite thrilling.

Oh God! He's really one of a kind. I wonder what the hell he was doing in Japan for years. If he was here, we could have met earlier. I really love him as my friend.

Finishing the snacks JK brought on the way, they started walking along the coast, holding each other's hand.

Tae: Kook, I have a question.

JK: Shoot it already.

Tae: Who was your first love? Tell me about her.

JK: Umm......my mom, I guess.

Tae: Oh, not the platonic one, Kook! The romantic one. You are pretty charming, so.......You must have dated someone.

JK: (looked at Tae with furrows) Date? My life was totally f**ked up since I was 14. You expect me to date? Well, I'm not that lucky.

Tae: What? Why? Do you know how the girls keep drooling over your charm? And here you're saying you're not lucky in love?

JK: Taetae, drooling over and falling in love is completely different. They like my appearance, or maybe some of my characteristics. But none of them loves me, really.

Tae: So, you never dated anyone?

JK: No, darling! What about you? Must have ki*lled thousands with your handsome face and undeniable aura. (pinched Tae's cheek)

Tae: (chuckled) I've been living in Japan since birth. And you know how shy Japanese mid school girls are, so...... dating was not even an option.

JK: Aww, so bad. Nothing but a waste of your angelic beauty.

Tae: Have you ever kissed anyone?

Tae wanted to slap himself at the very moment he asked the question.

Tae's POV: Tae!! You brainless dumb!! What the heck did you just ask?

JK stopped walking and looked at Tae with a smirked plastered on his face.

JK: Do I look like that much easy guy to you? I didn't even date. Who the hell will I kiss?

Tae's POV: My goodness..... Was it his first kiss? I was his first kiss? But the way he kissed...... it was..... addictive........ and......

His eyes widened, realizing what he was thinking about. He slapped himself in mind.

JK: What's with that face? Is it that surprising?

Tae: (putting on a blank face) Of course! It's pretty common to kiss classmates during games. Isn't it? In Japan, it's a normal thing.

JK: So, did you kiss someone? During games?

Tae: Yes, I did. It was not a kiss, really, just a peck.

JK: How was she? Pretty?

Tae: It was not a girl. It was my cousin Hoseok hyung. He was punished to put on lipstick, and I was punished to kiss a boy. But I refused, so my friends just pushed us against each other and forced us to join lips. That's it. But we were screaming right after that (chuckled), and he literally bit up his classmates for that. We were so embarrassed, you know? It's not like we were homophobic but he was not my lover either. So it's a terrible experience. But it's not counted as a real kiss, is it?

JK: Umm......not really. That means you haven't kissed anyone, too. Then you don't have the right to tease me, huh! (smiled)

Tae's POV: Well, it's not true, I had my kiss.......with you......though you don't remember a single thing about it but I can't miss the chance of teasing you, koo!

Tae: I had my first kiss, bunny! And it was amazing (smirked)

JK's smile dropped in a nano second, and he poked out his cheek with tongue. Tae started giggling seeing his pissed of face, but when he looked into JK's eyes, his heart stung. In those eyes, there was something else, not anger. But Tae couldn't figure it out as it stayed for a second only.

JK: Was it your first love? The person you kissed?

Tae: Nope, We were just friends.

JK nodded. He left Tae's hand and sat down on the sand of the beach. Tae put his hand on JK's shoulder and sat down beside him. JK brought out a glass bottle. Tae snatched it and opened the bottle out of curiosity.

Tae: Wait..... it smells like....... you brought beer?

JK: (smiled) Yep, I love beer.

Tae: Since when? You liked banana milk, I remember.

JK: (taking back from Tae) Since the last time I drank, I think I love beer.

Tae: But beer is not allowed for under aged, kid!! You could bring Soju instead.

JK: I'm not allowed to buy it. You said it yourself, I'm under aged.

Tae: Where did you get the beer from then?

JK: (smirked) I got it as a gift as the king.

Tae: (rolled eyes) Yah, yah, how did I forget? You are a f**king mafia.

JK: Hei, don't swear at my monarchy, Taetae! (taking a sip) Wanna have some?

Tae: I don't like to drink, really, but it won't hurt if I just try it out sometimes, I guess.

JK passed the bottle to him. The clouds flew away, and the sky looked so clear. They kept drinking, looking at the stars, and started to get tipsy. JK kept looking at Tae, who was looking ethereal in white shirt with revealing neck. Jungkook bit his lower lips. 

Tae, on the other hand, was half lied on the ground, revealing one side of the shoulder, being unbothered by the world, carelessly running his fingers through his hair. He looked at Jungkook with his drunk eyes.

Tae: Don't you have questions to ask me?

JK: (smiled) Tell me about the friend you kissed.

Tae: Hei, Kook!! Why are you so curious about him? (raising the eye brows)

JK: So....it was a he too!! You like boys?

Tae: (smirked)  Umm...... well, he was a boy. But I don't like boys, I like girls...... like......

JK: Like what?

Tae: Like.... Rachel McAdams, I like her. 

JK leaned close to Tae and looked straight through his eyes.

JK: Then how did you end up kissing a boy?

Tae: I didn't start it. It was him.

JK: And you let him do it?

Tae looked at JK and slowly pulled him closer by grabbing the collar.

Tae: I wanted to resist, but........ He was an amazing kisser, you know? And..... handsome, too!

JK: (caressing Tae's nape) What about me? Am I handsome?

Tae: (smirked) You really wanna know?

JK nodded. Tae grabbed JK's shoulder and leaned towards his ears.

Tae: (whispered to ears) You're the hottest guy I have ever seen in my whole life.

And it was the last limit of self-control JK had. He pulled Tae close, grabbed his waist, and started kissing him aggressively. This time, Tae didn't hesitate to respond to the steamy kiss. He roughly sucked Jungkook's lips and opened up his mouth to let Jungkook devour him. 

Tae had been missing this devotion, though he'll never admit it. Their tongue met and fought for dominance. JK bit Tae's lips gently and licked harshly that made Tae flinch and moan audibly. Tae got a chill in his spine. Seemed like he was loosing his last insistence on the fact that they were just best friends.

JK slided his hand under Tae's shirt and touched his bare back. Tae got goosebumps and rapped his arms around JK's neck. JK's hand keeps moving side to side throughout Tae's waist. Pouring all those unknown feelings in that kiss, JK keeps driving Tae crazy. And surprisingly Tae was responding in sync. 

They pulled apart for a second to breathe. They attached their head as they were panting heavily.

JK: (breathing heavily) Was it me?

Tae: Huh? (clueless)

JK: The friend who kissed you.......... It was me, right?

Tae was caught off guard and immediately looked straight to his eyes just to find JK looking at him with clear doe eyes and a smirk plastered on his face.

JK: (smirked) So, it was never a lucid dream. It was my memory of kissing.... (rubbing Tae's lower lips).... these rosy lips...... (putting forehead on Tae's revealed shoulder) going crazy in this addictive smell....... (Keeping Tae's arm around own neck)..... I missed the touches of this beautiful hands, Taetae, I missed this kiss.....

JK grabbed Tae's side rib and smashed their lips again. He sucked Tae's lips and entered the tongue inside to discover the whole chamber with all his passion and lust together. Then he suddenly pulled apart and lifted Tae up on his lap and headed to the car.

Entering the back of the car, JK made Tae sit on his lap, facing him. Slightly putting down the shirt neck, JK placed a wet kiss on Tae's collar bone and kept nibbling. Getting electrified Tae lifted his body slightly up, roughening his grasp on Jungkook's nape. He put passionate kisses all around Tae's neck and exposed shoulder.

Tae pushed him away for a second and cupped his face.

Tae: Wait, are you sure it's not a mistake?

JK: Why? Don't you like it?

Tae: I asked you first, Kook! You like it?

JK: I f**king love it, Taetae!

Tae smiled and leaned close to JK's ears.

Tae: (whispered) If I say, the feelings are mutual, would you make me yours, kid?

JK: Oh, hyung! You're such a tease, aren't you?

Pushing Taehyung back down Jungkook pinned his hands and kissed gently on Tae's ear. Tae's body curved in sensation. JK smirked, he found Tae's soft point. He put a wet kiss there and started crawling towards the exposed shoulder. Throwing their clothes away, JK placed his lips on Tae's bare chest and made hickeys everywhere.

Tae: Damn, kid! Why are you so good at everything?

Taehyung was always been a reserved person, but Suddenly he didn't wanna think straight. Jungkook's touch was making him loosing his sense. He let Jungkook do whatever he wanted.

JK: Your skin smells so sed*uctive, babe! I wonder how would it feel to be inside you.

Sliding his hand throughout Tae's thigh JK made him naked and put his thing inside Taehyung. Tae rolled his eyes in pleasure. He grabbed JK's arms and made scratch on his back. Stroking deep inside, JK pinned Tae's hand on the bed. Tae couldn't hold back any longer and moaned out.

Tae: Oh, God.....it's so big.....Ah~~Mmmmmh~ Aaah~

JK: Does it heart, baby?

Tae: Mmmhh....it hurts so good.... Ah~ 

JK: It's time to scream my name, sweetie!

JK held Tae's waist and made him sit over him to go deeper.

Tae: F***, babe! It feels so good.

JK started shagging faster squeezing Tae's chest harder. 

Tae: Ah~ koo....... you feel like heaven~ ah...... koo.....faster baby.....

Hovering over Tae, JK smirked and f**ked him harder. Tae was all moaning loud and mess. JK groaned in pleasure hearing his moans.

JK: (thrusting hard)Umm......... Damn, bub, you look so f***ing perfect under me.

Tae: Yah......there........ ah~ more inside.......yah....... right there....oh f***

JK: Ah~ Mmmhh.......It fits so well inside you, Taetae!

Tae: (screaming) Ahhhh~~ Mmmh~~ Ahhhhhh~~ Oh.......Koooooo!!

JK: (groaning) Mmmhh...... f***~~ I don't wanna stop....

Tae: Ahh~~Koo~(screaming) Don't stop~~ f**k me~~ Ahh~~

JK attached their lips again and kept thrusting harder and harder and Tae kept moaning loud.  They kept f**king like insane.

Tae: Mmmhh~~~ Koo~~ it's coming~

JK: Hold on a bit longer, babe! (stroking with the highest speed) Mmmh~~ ah~ Mmhh~

And they cum**ed together. JK kissed Tae and rested his body over Taehyung's for awhile. Then he got up and looked at naked Tae who was resting with eyes closed.

JK: You're damn hot, Taetae.

Tae: (turning head to side) Hey! stop looking at me, Kook!

JK: I can't resist, babe! Who told you to be that se*y?

Tae grabbed the cloth kept aside and tried to get up.

Tae: Ahh~ (grasp)

JK: Taetae, are you OK? Stay put, I'll help you.

JK gently helped Tae putting on his dress and carry him to the front seat. Then he put on his own and got off the car. After awhile, he came back with Rameyon.

Tae: Rameyon? Didn't we have dinner already? Besides,  Where did you you buy the Rameyon from? There's no store nearby.

JK: Well, I ordered via phone. And here, the water and.......

Tae: Medicine? For what?

JK: Earlier.......you..... I mean........ your body is sore, isn't it?

Tae: (smiled) Come here.

JK leaned towards Tae. Tae held his neck and placed a kiss on his cheek.

Tae: Thank you, Kook! You're such a gentleman.

JK smiled and kept looking at Taehyung with deep eyes. After getting a call from Jin, Tae and JK returned to the hotel. 

Jin: Where were you guys, Kookie? And what happened to your neck Taehyung? Seems like mosquito bites. Don't tell me you guys went to walk around some parks.

Tae's POV: Mosquito Bite!! It's Kook!! (looking at JK)

JK: (was caught off guard) Hyung I.......

Jin: OK, keep aside your excuses. Go and get ready. I got a call from the principal. We're leaving.

Tae: Now??

Jin: Yes, it's urgent. 

Tae and JK followed the instruction and got ready. Tae took out the guns from the dicky, then called his dad and told him to take care of the car. Within few hours they left for Seoul.

1200 E California Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91125, United States

Yoongi was sitting at a corner of a bench, thinking about his little brother Jungkook. It's been awhile since he last called him. They don't really talk often, but suddenly he is was missing him.

?? Hi, Yoongi!!!

Yg: Oh, Hobi!!!!!! Long time no see. How are you man?

They embraced each other.

Hobi: I'm doing just fine.

Yg: I thought you went back to serve the homeland.

Hobi: Well, I did. I just came here to take some necessary papers. Lucky to meet you here. Oh, right, Where is your boy? Is he nearby too?

Yg: (smile dropped) He doesn't have a reason to be here. He's not a student here.
Hobi: That makes sense, but wait, you still haven't sort it out?
Yg: Yah, I tried and........... it was the biggest mistake of my life. I guess he doesn't even wanna see my face ever again.

Hodi: What??? Why?? What happened? Tell me everything Yoongi.
Yoongi closed his eyes and started his story. It all started 3 years ago when they came abroad for studies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 10.6K 73
when jungkook loved his husband taehyung to death but his husband is not alive anymore, see a story of pure love,pain and memories. jungkook's memori...
394K 29.2K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...
1.9K 87 5
"Tae.. hyung.. I.. I don't like you that way" Jungkook didn't know how to react. He didn't know what to talk anymore. Taehyung didn't hope either. Em...
33.3K 2.3K 18
━━━ 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ➷ 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 Two people who should never have crossed paths were brought together by circums...