DARKEST TRUTH

By yan_san_1013

That's a couple people call "Born for each other". They fall in love, fight, and make up so soon. When they'r... More

I. Understand what, hyung?
II. JK? Is it his name?
III. Do I have an option left?
IV. You taste like strawberry
V. Yaa Kim Taehyung!!! Come to your sense!!!
VI. Holi Shit! It was way too quick
VIII. I'm the water, so I need the fire
IX. Seems like mosquito bites
X. Did you drink again, Kook?
XI. A life without you? It's meaningless
XII. He locked himself up since the morning
XIII. Aish! These smart*ass Kids!
XIV. Hangug Salam Aniyeo?
XV. Bingo! They are cursed with SINGLE STREAM
XVI. He's jealous, Baby Bear!
XVII. How does he know me so well?
XVIII. Flake Prince?
XIX. It's better to be honest sometimes
XX. Promise me you won't freak out
XXI. Looks like I got some old rags to deal with
XXII. All dreams will come true

VII. Afraid of loosing you

76 4 2
By yan_san_1013

Jack: Don't you dare to play smart, ok? Even if you do, you will just d*ie a little earlier, nothing else will change.

JK silently signed all the papers. At this very moment he knew well that he was gonna d*ie anyway. So making fuzz won't help anything. He has ensured the safety of Yeonjun too. He knows Jack will do as JK said. No one will want to keep a heir of Mafia King closer to the throne. So, sending him to abroad is the best option.

JK: Any last wish, Jeon? 

Said Jack fixing the aim of the g*un on JK's head.

Jungkook slowly closed his eyes. His mother once said, "When someone d*ies, his whole life comes to his mind. And when he closes his eyes, he can see the most precious and beloved person of his life till the d*eath embrace him."

JK's inside: You were right, Mom! I can see you, also Dad, Hyung, Yeonjunah, and....... (smiled) my handsome desk mate..... Kim Taehyung! Funny, isn't it? I just met him last week. But he gives me deja vu, you know? He barely knew me while he almost risked his life for me twice. That reckless boy. (chuckled) I promised him I would return to him in one piece, even swore that we will be best friends this time. Now I'm standing in front of the aimed g*un my mind is filled with those silly memories with him. I won't see him ever again, would I? Well, he deserves a better friend, not a F***ing Mafia like me.... (smiled)

Jack: Time is over. Be ready to join your beloved mother, dear MAFIA KING~ah~f**~ (cut by random firing sound)

??: Not in front of my eyes, sweet heart!

JK opened his eyes. Before he could react, he saw Jack lying down and his men injured. Someone s*hot Jack straight to his heart. Jungkook turned back. He was not ready to see what he just saw.

Tae: Don't look at me like this, fool!! Catch this (throwing a Taurus GX4 T.O.R.O. as same as his) Come, we need to run fast.

JK quickly took the papers kept on the table and put inside his pocket after folding them together. Tae grabbed Jungkook's hand and rushed out. He s*hot every single person who came on the way and not a single s*hot was missed. For a few second JK didn't s*hoot. He kept looking at Tae with a shocked face. When Tae shouted, " Yaa!! Jungkookah!! You will get us Ki*lled!!", JK started firin*g too. 

Clearing the way, Tae and JK reached out where a Genesis GV80 SUV was parked. Tae took driving seat and JK took the front seat. 

Throwing his fire*arm to JK, Tae said, "I'm not good at multitasking, I will drive. You can take care of the rests, right?"

JK nodded. The gang* was chasing them but soon JK and Tae escaped from their grasp. Thanks to Taehyung's racing speed and JK's accurate targets even in this dark night.

After almost 20 minutes, the escaped successfully.

JK: I guess they lost our trace. So where are we heading? (looking at Tae)

Tae remained silent. JK could sense a KI*LLER VIBE around him.

JK: (Looking through the window) Well, I guess not back to that hotel. 

Tae kept driving without saying a single word. After driving almost for two hours, Tae stopped in front of a Japanese hotel. Snatching the fire*arms from JK, Tae threw it to the dicky, took his bag and entered the hotel. 

JK kept silence until they entered the room Tae reserved on spot.

JK: Hei, listen to me! (holding back Tae's hand)

Tae: What? Curious about how I found you? Or about How the hell I s*hoot damn good? Maybe you're already suspecting me as a cold gang*ster like you too? Or you....~(cut by JK)

JK: I just wanted to say sorry......and... thank you.

Tae looked back to him, holding numerous tiny emotions he doesn't even know himself. But one thing is sure and that is.... those eyes are teared up and about to flow all those emotions he has been holding for last few hours, down together.

Looking through those ocean deep eyes Jungkook's heart skipped a beat. Pulling Tae in his embrace, JK closed his eyes. He placed his one hand on Tae's head and another on his waist. He could feel the body in his embrace shaking with sobbing sound.

JK: I'm sorry, please don't cry, I can't take that.

Tae: (barely audible) You know...... how..... how scared I was? I thought I would never see you again. I......I...... ~

JK: Calm down, please. I'm right in front of your eyes, ain't I? I'm safe and sound.

Leaving his embrace Tae pushed him away.

Tae: Safe? You said you'll come back in one piece...... when I reached...... That MF was practically holding the g*un on your head. Is that what you call coming back in one piece, bl**dy Jeon Junior? What do you think yourself anyway? Iron man? Or immortal Thor, huh? And what about me? You think me just a weak, sentimental high school kid, don't you? Don't try to behave me like you're the Hyung here and I'm the sweet little younger brother! (glared)

Tae started approaching towards JK and he kept backing off~

Tae: What if I was not the former champion of Japan National S*hooting Team? What if Dad couldn't transfer the money for the car and g*uns within those f***ing 47 minutes? Answer me Jeon!! What if I couldn't drive? What if the GPS of your phone was turned off? What if I was late for a second and he already had sent you to your g*rave?? Answer me idio*t!! Answer my f***ing questions!!!

Said Tae banging the wall behind JK.

Tae: I told you, you are my closest friend, didn't I? I was way too afraid, Jeon!! Afraid of loosing you. But for you...... I guess I was nothing more than a talkative, annoying desk mate. I'm not gonna forgive you for this, Jeon! No way.

Tae stepped back and took his bag again. 

Tae: Oh, God!! Lost my mood completely. Don't even think of following me. I don't wanna share a room with you anymore.

Tae opened the door and left with a blink of eyes. JK slowly sat down against the wall he was leaning on.

JK's POV: He knew Tae was mad at him but he didn't expect this far. He never saw anyone panicking for him like this. Not even his own family, childhood friend, no! No one. Most of them have no idea about his this side though.

It's true that he didn't think Tae to be that strong and smart but even if he knew, he would have never allow him to join. He didn't want him to get involved in a dangerous mission of c*rime world. But still, he regrets for everything, he regrets making him feel low. Those tears in his beautiful eyes made his heart ache like hell.

Even earlier, when he was about to d*ie, his brain was full of the memories with Taehyung. After Jin hyung left without saying a single word, Jungkook stopped believing in friendship. It's not like he didn't have any other friend, but he started to distant himself  from all of his friend. Due to his introverted and cold attitude, no one dared to bother him much. Kai and Mingyu tried to make him open up, but there was always a wall in front of Jungkook that he built himself.

But Taehyung? He was different. He was the first person after JK's mother, who kept aside everything and focused on Jungkook only, his meals, his studies, he's doing well or not, he's safe or not. He knew that JK was a gang*ster.

It's not like he knows everything. But still he chose to support him, save him, even freaking out for him without knowing any single detail about his Mafia life. Tae genuinely wanted to help his friend but ended up being hurt by his a*rrogant, stupid friend.

He deserves a better treatment, not this cold attitude. He deserves the title BEST FRIEND. He deserves to feel special, he deserves to be loved. And from now onward, Jungkook will make sure of it.  Jungkook is not really a cold person anyway, he just act like one, to keep up with the vibe of cri*me world. But being his true self in front of his BEST FRIEND won't hurt anyone.

JK could hear his stomach growling. He signed and got up. He was hella hungry since the evening but he forgot all of it being tangled up with all these shits. So, he called for the room service and ordered dinner. They delivered it within 30 minutes. Putting down the food on the table, he went to wash his hands.

JK's POV: Did he have his dinner? I remember he said he's  hypoglycemic. Should I go and check him out? What if he start shouting again?........ well I must know he ate or not. It's bothering me.

Putting the foods back on the bar cart, he walked out his room.

JK: Hell, I don't know his room number.

He returns to his room again and make a call to the concierge to ask him Tae's room number. He saw them coming together, so he told JK the number. Putting the phone down he headed off to Tae's room. But this time he forgot to take the bar cart.

He saw a staff in front of the door of room number 3042, which was Taehyung's. He was holding a burger. JK took the burger and told him they came together, but he lost the way. His friend was inside already. The staff didn't seem to believe him at all. Luckily the concierge was nearby and he confirmed that they indeed came together. 

After the staff left, JK knocked the door. Taehyung opened the door after a few minutes. His head was covered with towel and he was texting someone. So he didn't see who entered. Leaving the phone on couch, he said, "Please leave the food on the table." and headed towards the washroom.

Jungkook kept the burger on the table and sat on the couch. Taehyung's phone were still unlocked. He just sent a good night massage to his dad. Jungkook smiled and picked the phone. Then he opened the gallery photos.

Smiled appeared on his face looking at those sweet pictures of his handsome desk mate.

JK: (whisper ) Well, my best friend is cute too....... a bit feisty, but it suits him (smiled)

While going through the whole gallery, he didn't notice when he ate up the burger almost completely.

JK: (whisper) Oh Shit!! That feisty tiger will eat me up if he doesn't find his food before he comes back. Wait...... I can just order some for him. Burger doesn't seem to be a healthy dinner. He took a lot of photos with Japchae. He probably loves it. Let's order for now.

He called the room service and ordered Japchae. It was almost more than half an hour. The staff delivered Japchae. JK put it down on the table. Initially he wanted to make sure Taehyung has eaten well or not. Now after ordering some healthy food for him, JK felt better. Leaving  a sticky note on the table, he headed back towards his room with the burger he was eating.

Tae's POV: Taehyung took a long bath while thinking about every single thing. What if he was late and......!! He can't even think of it. That little kid is barely 17. His masculine body and veinous hands might make him look like a grown up but those eyes, they're too pure to witness all these bitter experiences. 

Tae's heart almost stopped when he saw Jungkook standing in front of the pointed g*un with closed eyes, like a defenseless kid. That Bossy JK is far better than this helpless boy. He was probably ready to d*ie. Why the heck he's facing all these when he doesn't even have someone to save him from danger?? 

Tae kept thinking for a long time. Then at one point he decided to stop thinking about it anymore. Coming out of the washroom, he smelled something..... something delicious..... something like......

Tae: Japchae!!!!

He rushed to the table. He kept smelling the food. There was a note beside the food.

"Please enjoy the food"

Tae's POV: Oh God!! I thought it will be troublesome to cook this late so I just ordered a burger. But they sent me Japchae!!!! Is it the special service of the hotel?? Must be!! Oh Thank you so much God!!! (start eating) Oh...... feels so good. My all sadness vanished!! Grandma was right, Dad!! Food can solve every problem..... Mmmmh..... I'm damn happy!!!!

After having the meal, Tae went to bed. Before that he sent a massage to Mr Jin.

"Sir, Jungkook and I found a great place to stay. The beach is nearer from here and the cost is less than that hotel. I went to see my old friend and Jungkookie accompanied me. But on the way back we witnessed some gang*sters f*iring around the hotel. So we came here instead of going back. This place is safer. I'm sharing the location. Please come here tomorrow after breakfast."

Then he took the screenshot and sent it to Jungkook with another massage,

"After breakfast, come to room number 3042. Don't do anything to make them feel something is wrong if you don't want them to know anything. OK?"

At a surprise JK replied instantly, "OK, Hyung!"

Tae jumped off from pillow, "What!! Hyung!! That brat called me hyung? Did he take the wrong medicine somehow?"

Another massage came from Jungkook, "Good night, Hyung! See you tomorrow!"

Then he went offline. Tae kept looking at those texts JK sent. After a few minutes he smiled unknowingly and saved JK's number as "Kook" changing from "Bunny Boy". 

NEXT MORNING

Tae woke up getting a whiff of a delicious smell. With half closed eyes, he got down from the bed and came out of his room. The source of the smell was the food kept on the table. Tae walked to the table and sat on the couch. His sleep flew away seeing a plate of delicious Makguksu kept on the table. He ran towards washroom to brush his teeth. Within 10 minutes he came back doing all morning routines.

Tae's POV: Mmmhh........ this one is even more delicious than yesterday. But I didn't order anything. Another special service from the hotel? Then I must thank the manager personally. They know well how to make the client happy and satisfied.

After breakfast Tae went down to find the concierge. Mr Jin was already there with the students. Tae saw a new student there. He went to greet them.

Tae: Good morning, Mr Jin!

Jin: Oh, sweetie! Are you ok? You must be startled yesterday, right? Why did you two left alone without informing any of us? You know I was worried to d*eath!! I'm always worried about that brat!

??: Whom are you talking about, Hyung? Who was with him?

Jin: Who else, Jiminah? Our Kookie!!!

That boy looked at Tae with wide eyes.

Jin: Oh, I forgot to introduce. Taehyung! It's Jimin, Kookie's childhood friend, flew from USA to South Korea last night. And Jimin, it's Taehyung, Kookie's friend. 

Jimin: Hyung! I'm two years older than him!!

Tae: Oh, then you are my friend Jiminah. I'm also two years older than him.

Jimin: (chuckled) 95??

Tae: Hmm.

Jin: You guys chat, I'll go book the rooms.

Tae and Jimin both nodded. Tae saw the concierge coming towards the receptionist. So he waved and called him.

C: Are you enjoying your time here, sir?

Tae: I'm so happy with your special services. Thanks for those meals, specially the Makguksu you sent for breakfast was more than my expectation. It was way too delicious.

C: (humble smile) Sir, I think you misunderstood something. I'm not sure about last night, but your breakfast this morning, it was your best friend who made it for you. He said he did upset you last night. So, he wanted to cook for you to make it up to you. He woke up even earlier than the staff to cook for you.

Tae: (wide eyes) My best friend?

C: Yes, the guy who came with you last night. He canceled the single room this morning. He said he was gonna stay with you in double room.

Tae: (closed eyes for few second) Anyway, thank you for help him. Hope he didn't cause trouble for you guys.

C: Oh no, It was our pleasure. In fact we were happy to help him. He's such a considerate friend. I must say you're lucky to have a best friend like him. I need to watch over, sir! Have a good day!

Tae nodded as he left. Then he looked at Jimin who was looking at him dropping his jaw down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 1.9K 53
《Taekook》 'I love you.' 'Can I love you...?' 'I'll stay with you, as long as life wants us to, for I can't promise a forever, no one can. But as long...
147K 7.8K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
304K 12.8K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
5.8K 573 22
》Completed《 A story about two young detectives who were entangled in a love web. Their past must not stand in the way of solving the murder case, and...