DARKEST TRUTH

By yan_san_1013

That's a couple people call "Born for each other". They fall in love, fight, and make up so soon. When they'r... More

I. Understand what, hyung?
II. JK? Is it his name?
III. Do I have an option left?
IV. You taste like strawberry
V. Yaa Kim Taehyung!!! Come to your sense!!!
VII. Afraid of loosing you
VIII. I'm the water, so I need the fire
IX. Seems like mosquito bites
X. Did you drink again, Kook?
XI. A life without you? It's meaningless
XII. He locked himself up since the morning
XIII. Aish! These smart*ass Kids!
XIV. Hangug Salam Aniyeo?
XV. Bingo! They are cursed with SINGLE STREAM
XVI. He's jealous, Baby Bear!
XVII. How does he know me so well?
XVIII. Flake Prince?
XIX. It's better to be honest sometimes
XX. Promise me you won't freak out
XXI. Looks like I got some old rags to deal with
XXII. All dreams will come true

VI. Holi Shit! It was way too quick

70 5 5
By yan_san_1013

Time skip to the afternoon

It was not the first school trip for Taehyung but it was somehow a special one. This trip will last for five days. Two days later is his birthday. Though nobody would know about it, but its his first ever birthday he is gonna spend outside home, with his new friends. Since childhood Tae has been celebrating his birthday with his father. About mother... he doesn't know if he has a mother or not. His father never mentioned a single thing about her and he didn't ask him either. Maybe because his guts said his father didn't wanna talk about it.

The bus reached the stop on time. Tae was the last one joining. He was so exited. Hopping  on the bus, his eyes started to search for a particular person. He saw him sitting beside Mr Jin. the smile shining on his lips slowly faded away. He didn't bother looking at his face, he knew it was him just looking at those veinous hands. No one else had it. Tae walked inside and took an empty window seat. Looking through the window he signed deeply.

On the way back to the bus stop, he decided to forget about that day and enjoy the journey with his Jungkook. But now looking at him and his cousin, Tae guessed his plan failed.

Mingyu came and sat beside him. But Tae didn't seem to notice that. Ming decided to break the silence.

Ming: Taehyungah!

Tae: Oh hi! Sorry I didn't notice you Ming.

Ming: Aren't you exited about the trip?

Tae: Well, why not? I'm happy.

Ming: You don't seem so. JK told you something wrong? Where is he anyway?

Tae: With his Jin hyung.

Tae said in a stunned voice and looked away. Mingyu could sense the anger and disappointment in his voice. He smiled and looked at Jin who was busy passing the snacks to the students.

Ming's POV :JK was sleeping beside him. He might haven't known about Tae's arrival yet. And here his little new friend is burning in jealousy. That silly doctor doesn't seem to notice anything, so I need to do something now. 

Ming brought out his phone and called JK. JK was quite pissed off at first on the matter that he called JK even though they were sharing the same bus. He got up and looked back to search for Mingyu. Mingyu waved and pointed to Tae who was looking out through the window. JK frowned for a second and then smiled. Getting off his seat, JK moved towards Mingyu. Mingyu whispered, "He doesn't seem pleased. I can't deal with him. Handle him yourself." and chuckled.

JK sat beside Tae silently.He didn't bother to look at JK though its quite obvious that he came to sit beside Tae.

JK: You could have called me, I was sleeping.

Tae didn't know it though.

Tae: You should have slept peacefully then. Why bother coming to a talkative person like me?

JK: I remember someone said that he needed me.

Tae was pissed off even more hearing this.

Tae: Yes, I said I needed you, needed, don't need anymore. You can go back to your lovely hyung. He is world wide handsome anyway, not an u*gly bear like me.

JK: Wait, what???

JK laughed out.

Tae: (side eyes) Why are you laughing, Jeon? Is it that fun to laugh at an ugly person?

JK's smile dropped in a second.

JK: I didn't mean that. I'm laughing because you're the most handsome living being I have ever seen in my whole life and you think you are u*gly.

Tae wasn't prepared for that. He looked away to hide his flustered face.

JK inside: I literally saved your phone number as Handsome Boy.

Tae: I'm tired let me sleep.

Tae put the earphones in his ear and close his eyes. JK keep looking at Tae with a smile on his lips. The fact that Tae was jealous of his Jin hyung unexpectedly made him so happy.

JK took off one bud and placed it on his own ear. Tae didn't react at it too. Giving up, JK closed his eyes slowly as they had a long way to go before they reach the resort.

When they reached Jeju Island, it was almost night. Mr Jin reserved the hotel before head. They were 51 in total including Jin. So Jin took one room card for himself and gave 25 cards to Mingyu and told him to distribute among the boys and girls. Every two got one room card. One was left so Mingyu moved to the bus to find the left ones.

Mingyu's POV: I was right, it's JK and Taehyung. These sleepy boys!! Aishh...

Ming woke them up. They slowly got down with sleepy eyes and went to their room. Entering the room, Tae literally threw away his bag and throe himself on the bed. Cuddling three pillows together, he closed his eyes again.

Looking at him JK smiled and whispered, You call yourself u*gly bear?? Wrong, it should be Kitten, a cute and lazy one.

He arranged staffs and took a quick shower. Mingyu informed that they will have a late night dinner. But Jungkook is too hungry to think anything else. Yeonjun was not home so he didn't bother to cook today. But now he's thinking it was a stupid decision. Keeping the room card beside Tae he was about to leave the room. But Tae held him back. He looked at Tae with a smile.

Tae: You have a mission, right?

For a second he forgot to breath. His eyes got wide.

Tae: Don't look at me like that. You gang*sters never do anything unrelated to your profession, I know it well. So confess before I decide to stop talking to you for a life time. I saw you sending text to him. You're supposed to start after everyone sleeps.

JK exhaled the breath he was holding and calmly sat beside Tae. Tae got up from lying.

JK: Hmm, I have a mission and it's really important. We got a rat and I must find him before things go out of control. I didn't plan it before head, it just came on the way. My location got leaked to a small gang* somehow. The lead gang* here would know my location soon I guess. I must leave to confront them after everyone sleeps. Please don't insist on joining this time. I.....

Suddenly someone smacked something metallic on the window. JK got up to see what happened.

JK whisperer, Holy shi*t! It was way too quick. 

He quickly covered the window with the curtain and rushed to Tae. Grabbing his hand tight Jk rushed to the washroom and locked him inside. He started shouting from inside.

Tae: Jungkookah!! Yaa Jeon Jungkook!!! Open the door. Yaaa!! I'm warning you open it. Do you think I can't b*reak this door?

Jungkook didn't open the door. He just said, "Stop shouting, can you?? You'll get all students involved like this. "

Tae: (Shouting)Don't you dare to leave alone. (softening voice) Please Jungkookie, please don't be stubborn.

JK: (dropping anger) I promise I will be back in One piece. I know What I'm doing. Trust me this once, please? Didn't you want to be my friend? If you listen to me this time, we will be best friends, I swear. Please don't make it hard for me. They are here for me, won't touch a single person except me. But if someone comes between, they will f*inish him to remove the witness. So stay here before I come back. Don't even think of informing anyone else. They don't know a single thing about it.

Tae could hear JK's foot steps fading away and it sounded like he jum*ped off the balcony.

JK's POV: I need to leave quickly before he think of doing something s*tupid again. I wonder how they knew my location so soon. Well, its not a new case though, I'm getting used to it gradually. I didn't even get to eat anything. Damn, I'm hungry.

JK took out his gun and did a blank f*ire to draw attention. Then he rushed out through the back gate of the hotel. He already got their hideout location from his informer. At this moment he is rushing to that place. Its the only way to find out the rat anyway. Leaving the hotel he found a bike with keys so he took it and start driving. The whole gang* was after him. But JK knew well that they won't ki*ll him before they catch him. It was the leader's instruction. So he drove in full speed towards the hideout location of the leader. He doesn't wanna wait any longer. He need to reach the leader before the stupi*d boy shouts and draw their attention again. He can't risk the safety of others for his f***ing mission.

JK's POV: I still can't figure out what the hell they want from me. Is it because I'm to be the next king? They should just try and ki*ll me then, why wanna catch me alive? Any old score? That's completely possible.

At the hideout

No sooner JK entered the room someone knock*ed him out from the back. When he opened his eyes, he was in a dark room with another boy. The boy's head was covered with a bag. So he couldn't see his face.

JK inside: I underestimated them and that was a big mistake. I shouldn't have rushed out recklessly without taking enough weapon*s. And you're gonna be the king with this brain! Even the handsome boy is more intelligent than you! 

He tried to break off the hand*cuff but it was a tricky one to deal with. A man in mask entered the room and took the bag off the boy's head. 

??: Jungkookah! 

JK got startled looking at the person who just called him by name.

JK: Jimin hyung!!!! You're here, how!!!

Jimin: Got kid*napped, what else you expect?

JK: But who will kid*nap a shorty like you hyung? (chuckled) You can't even be used in intense labors!

Jimin: Yaa Jeon f***ing Jungkook!!!!!

JK laughed out. He is genuinely so happy seeing Jimin all tie*d up like this. He suddenly feel and urge to thank the leader from the core of his heart. The leader has fulfilled the dream JK has been trying to fulfill for a lifetime, but never could, due to Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung.

JK's POV: I never even imagined this life will reward me with such a mind blowing scenario. Thanks goes to that handsome stub*born boy for him I left in rush, got caught and now I'm witnessing this legendary incident. Boy, from today you're my lucky charm.

Jimin: Wait, you are kid*napped too??

??: Oh, baby boy, you misunderstood. He's our honorable guest.(entering inside) Who would dare to kidnap The Mafia King!

Jimin: What the F**k you're saying?? This kid!!!! Mafia King!!!

JK: Are you sure you don't have d*eath wish? (glared)

??: We went there to invite you, your Highness, but you didn't seem welcoming. So we had no option left. I did the right thing. Don't you think, baby boy?

Jimin: Don't call me that, Bl**dy Jack!!!

JK: You both are so noisy. Let's get to the business, tell me what yo want Mr Jack?

Jack: What else? That position, your highness!

JK: (whisper) Wish I could really give you that! But...... (loud) You could just ki*ll me, ass*hole!!! Why bother to keep me alive?

Jimin was too stunned to talk. He just kept looking at his college mate Jack and his little brother Jungkook with shocked eyes.

Jack: I will, not before I get your property. I know well you own half of the city business. So I need the legal papers signed by you. And if you refuse, I know how to play di*rty too. You don't want your beloved baby brother di*e for no reason, do you?

JK's mind was blank for a second.

JK: Don't you f***ng dare to touch Yeonjun! (deep voice)

Jack: (smirked) I'm giving you half hour, your highness! Answer me then. And baby boy! Please keep an eye on him on behalf of me.

They left locking the door from outside. JK looked at Jimin who was looking away with a blank face, without blinking.

JK: Hyung, look at me.

Jm: Just tell me they are lying, Kookie! (looked at JK)

JK: (signed) Well, it's true. I'm the Mafia King, Hyung! I will explain it to you later. Now we need to get out of here. Tell me one thing, why did he kid*nap you? Weren't you in USA?

Jm: I don't know, Kookie!! He was a good classmate, seemed like a good person. But suddenly he kid*napped me and took me here. I've been in this room since yesterday. He said I'm a rare diamond, so he needs it to get a hold to the owner. I don't know what he meant.

JK: Umm..... alright, you have basic taekwondo skills, right? (teasingly)

Jm: Yaaa!! I'm a black belt, brat!!

JK: (satisfied with the reaction) Yes, yes, Hyung! I know. Now listen to me. He doesn't know we know each other. So....

After almost half hour

Jack: What have you decided, your highness? How you wanna di*e? 

JK: I thought you were more interested in my properties. (calm voice)

Jack: Oh, you're smart. king! Or should I call the former king? Coz it's gonna be my throne soon.

JK: I'm ready to sign the property papers, but in one condition. You'll sign a pact too.

Jack: Really? Interesting. So what are the conditions? Wait, let me guess. Never bother Jeon Yeonjun again, right?

JK nodded.

Jack: I knew you'd say it. So I prepared the pact before head. Its on the way. You don't need to worry, Jeon. I'm not interested in public life. Your younger is just a mid schooler. He is not a th*reat anyway.

JK: Good to hear that. But I have another condition. You have to send him to Canada and make sure he never comes back to Korea again. Can you do it for me?

Jack turned back to talk to his men and JK quickly brought out the k*nife kept in his back pocket and passed it to Jimin. Without being noticed, Jimin started to cut the rope he was t*ied with.

Jack turned to JK.

Jack: Let's start the procedure then.

JK: Not the property, Jack! We will sign our pact first. Your men lack the knowledge of responsibility, Jack! You should bring it yourself to set an example for them. (smirked)

Jack: (Glared) Sure, I will take it as your last wish, my king! 

Jack left the room to bring the pact. Only two men stayed to keep an eye on them.

He was doing nothing but stalling time for Jimin to escape. He has confidence in Jimin's Taekwondo skill. He can escape easily if he can just cut the rope and free his hands.

Jimin, as expected, cutting off the rope, a*ttacked two guards, knock*ed them out with his special three moves. And lastly he hit JK's nape to make him unconscious as planned and ran away.

JK knew they can't escape together and he can't really leave this moody hyung here alone. So he just tricked Jimin saying the back up team is ready to d*estroy the gang* already. He just need to go to a phone booth and leave a voice massage on behalf of JK. This is how the command works. 

Flashback

JK's POV: If my guess is right, it's my PA leaking the information to them. About the properties, only he knew, no one else. And if it's really my PA, I'm not gonna get any help from my gang* . Nobody would doubt my absence if he hasn't told them yet. So for now we can save ourselves only. No matter what I can't just leave Hyung alone and run away. He is an innocent one here. But if I tell him the fact, he will definitely freak out. I need to send him away. 

JK: Hyung I will give you a k*nife, a number is written on it. You will escape and call that number. You just need to send a voice massage saying, "It's a massage from Jeon Junior. Jeju g*ang t*ied up the King. Need the back up team ASAP."

Jm: Then?

JK: Then you will return to Jeju central Hotel. You will find Jin hyung there. Don't you dare to say him anything. Just make an excuse and say that you came for the trip too. He's not intelligent enough to catch your lies anyway.

Jm: Then?

JK: Then you'll stay with them. I will be back after my mission is over.

Jm: Are you sure you're not tricking me?

JK: Oh, no hyung, this is how Mafia world works. Just trust me and stay put, ok? (faking annoyance) Don't you dare to ruin my flawless plan. You already made a trouble being trapped with me.

Jm: Tsk!! (rolled eyes)

~~Flashback end~~

After JK woke up, he found Jack sitting on a table with a g*un in his hand. After a few seconds he realized he was woken up by water splash.

Jack: Aishh!! I thought I will reach to that MF through him. That MF loves this boy so much. But.......... (signed) I shouldn't have left the door open. I forgot he's that MF's boy, he's also a bad*ass with pretty face only.

JK kept looking at him, unfazed.

Jack: I don't wanna delay any farther. Boys, take him here.

A man put g*un on JK's head. Taking him in front of the table, another man freed his one hand so that he could sign.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 1.9K 53
《Taekook》 'I love you.' 'Can I love you...?' 'I'll stay with you, as long as life wants us to, for I can't promise a forever, no one can. But as long...
394K 29.2K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...
685K 28.6K 53
innocent naive kookie 🐰 not innocent taehyung 🐯 ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...
23.9K 2.2K 37
"He was fire, I was Ice. We were too different, yet we were just the same." - Everything bad was happening to Jin all at once that he was certain he'...