I'm here. (Tim Bradford)

De milosdream

Maya Jackson has been working in the LAPD for well over a year. She has seen many things, especially bad. But... Mais

Introduction
~1~
~2~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
Announcement
~10~
~11~
~12~
13
14
15
Update
16

~3~

2.7K 42 15
De milosdream

Maya Jackson

I woke up alone. I panicked but found a note on the table beside me.

The note:
I know you probably freaked out when you woke up alone, but I got called into work for an emergency. Do not leave that hospital, I will be back soon -Tim Bradford.

He was right when he said I'd be freaked out. But I will not wait in a hospital room all alone. I got up and walked to the front desk.

"I'm going to sign myself out, can you please bring me my clothes." I asked as nicely as I could.

The man nodded, he went and grabbed them. Bringing them back to me.

I got dressed in the bathroom immediately, calling an Uber. when the driver got here we immediately headed for the LAPD.

As soon as we got there I jumped out of the car, and walked inside the department.

Sergeant grey came up to me.

"Maya, what are you doing here? You should still be in the hospital." He was shocked.

"I wasn't going to stay there and risk one of Aaron's men coming after me." I stated.

"If Bradford sees you here you are screwed." He knew about the note Tim left me.

"Well he will not know." I smiled before walking to the women's locker room, putting on a different pair of socks and checking my phone.

Well... Tim knew I wasn't at the hospital.

Tim Bradford
Tim: Maya. Why'd you leave the hospital.

Tim: I told you to stay. You aren't going to get Better if you aren't there.

Tim: where are you Maya?

I'm safe. : me

Tim: well I need to know where you are.

Don't worry about that: me

I left him on seen after that. Knowing he'd be pissed.

Angela walked in. She had a shocked expression on her face.

"Maya..? Why are you here??" She questioned.

"I left the hospital. Do not tell Tim I am here." I smiled

"You've got it. But are you okay?"

"I'm alright" I gave her a smile before she walked out.

I could hear Tim walking throughout the halls asking if anyone had seen me.

Luckily he wouldn't walk into the girls locker room or id be found immediately.

He called my phone. Shit my ringers on.

I immediately hit decline.. he most definitely heard it.

"Maya. Are you in the locker room." I heard Tim's voice outside the door.

I didn't answer, I also turned my ringer off

"Hey Harper, can you go check and see if Maya is in there. I can't go in the women's locker room"

Shit shit shit.

Harper walked in and looked at me. I lifted my finger to my lips telling her to stay quiet.

"Don't tell him I'm in here. He's mad that I left the hospital" I whispered.

"Sorry Maya, but he paid me. Tim yeah she's in here" she shouted the last part before walking out of the locker room.

"Harper you were supposed to be on my side!" I shouted at her.

"Maya come out." Tim said through the door.

I got up knowing my cover is blown. I walked out the door and saw him with his arms crossed.

"You look like a disappointed dad" I laughed.

"Well, I am disappointed. I told you to stay at the hospital, you are still weak and need to let your wounds heal." He was stern.

"I'm fine, my wounds are fine. Please don't worry about me." I tried convincing him. Although I knew I wasn't fine.

"Don't lie to me Maya."

Can he read minds? I'm pretty sure he can.

"Fine, I'm not fine. I was scared to be in the hospital alone so I came here. I was hopefully going to sneak away from you and get out there." I smiled slightly at him.

"You can't work Maya, you know this. You are on leave for another week."

"Too bad, I'm way to stubborn to just sit in a bed all day." I smiled before walking away from him.

I knew he was following me, but I just ignored him.

"If you are going out at least ride with me."

"Fine." I looked back at him.

"But you are not gonna treat me like a rookie, understood?" I smirked

"Yes ma'am" he smiled back.

This is going to be a long day. I know he isn't going to let me do anything but sit in the shop and use the radio.

I followed him to the shop, watched him grab our bags along the way.

"You know I can carry my own bag right?" I muttered.

"Yes, but you are injured so I've got it." He gave me a soft smile. Seeing those dimples does something to me.

Maya, stop thinking about your coworker like that. You are just friends. Nothing sexual is going on.

We went through the day and only had small jobs. Just pulling cars over for speeding, and violations.

The day came to a stop. I went home and decided I was going to go to the bar down the street and let myself have some fun.

I texted in the group chat that I was going to the bar and asked if anyone would tag along.

Angela, Lucy, nyla, Nolan and Tim all decided to tag along.

I put on a dress, putting my thigh holster on with my gun. I did my makeup and curled my hair.

I walked over to the bar, knowing I was about to get shitfaced and wouldn't be able to drive back. Nyla and Angela were already here, the other three weren't.

"I like your dress" nyla complimented me.

"Thank you! I love your outfit. Both of you !"

they both thanked me. I went and got us all a shot.

We downed it and talked waiting for the others to show up.

Speaking of the others they all walked in. Lucy was talking to Tim and I felt a weird feeling in my chest.

No I'm not jealous. We aren't dating. Don't do this.

I went and grabbed a drink. Downing the liquor.

"How many of those have you had" Tim questioned.

"Only one of these, I've also had a shot." I slurred on my words a little bit.

He was about to say something but I left and ordered all of us a shot.

The bartender made them up and helped me get them over to my table.

"Cheers!" We all hit our drinks together and cheered.

I was almost completely wasted. But I didn't want to remember the past few days, so a few more drinks wouldn't hurt.

After a bit I got up and danced with Nyla and Angela.

I could tell someone was walking up behind me. I felt their hands go around my face.

"Mind if I dance with you?" It wasn't someone I knew. I turned around.

"Well normally you ask that before putting your hands on someone." I gave a slurred response.

He was handsome. "But yes you can dance with me." I looked over at Tim who had a look on his face as he watched.

Was this me getting back at him for talking to Lucy? Probably.

I danced with the mystery man. The second me and mystery man got closer I saw Tim walking over.

"Maya come on." Tim stated. It wasn't something I could say no to.

"No I'm having fun." I tried anyways.

He grabbed my hand and dragged me away from mystery man.

"Call me!" Is all the dude said before slipping me a card with his number on it.

I probably wouldn't call him.

"I was having fun!" I whined.

"You are drunk." His grip on my hand tightened a little bit.

"No I'm not. In all honesty I could have a few more drinks." I got out of his grip and went and got another shot, downing it before Tim could take it away from me.

"Come on. I'll walk you home." Tim walked over to the table with our friends, grabbing my bag and leaving after he paid my tab.

I was very wobbly while we walked.

"Why did you pull me away from that man?" I slurred.

"Because, I knew what he wanted from you. Besides he was sending signals to another guy across the bar. I wasn't going to let them do anything."

That was the end of the conversation. We were in front of my house, he walked me to the door.

"Stay with me please?" I gave him a smile.

"I can do that." He smiled back.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

Blue Eyes De Safire_Santos

Ficção Adolescente

69K 1.4K 40
Badass Mafia boss...wait...A badass female mafia boss Shady past led to a lot of connections and a very strong sense of respect from my peers. I buil...
6.6K 477 127
She's a nurse.She's a lawyer.But she decides to become an FBI field agent to continue her family legacy within the FBI.Right when she joins a mafia b...
1.5M 42.2K 39
[complete; editing, ROUGH draft] "Say something in Spanish." I snorted, "Like what?" "I don't know... I just want to hear you speak it." Our gaze sta...
9.7K 335 8
ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 real and fake becomes hard to tell apart ᡣ𐭩 •。❪ fem!oc 𝒙 tim bradford ❫ ꪆৎ ˚❪ started. 11.02.24 ❫ 5th on #cops 6th on #lapd ...