Unfinished Business.

By WWEcustoms

Nikki Bella defeated Paige, but before Nikki and Brie Bella started to celebrate, a familiar face appeared. A... More

Money in the Bank 2015: Nikki Bella vs Paige.
AJ Lee Returns.
Monday Night Raw 6/15/2015: Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose Segment.
Monday Night Raw 6/15/2015: Nikki Bella segment.
Monday Night Raw 6/15/2015: AJ Lee and Nikki Bella segment.
Monday Night Raw 6/15/2015: Brock Lesnar Returns.
Thursday Night Smackdown 6/25/2015: AJ Lee Promo.
Suspended.
Battleground 2015: Nikki Bella vs Paige.
Battleground 2015: Brock Lesnar vs Seth Rollins.
Raw 7/20/2015: Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar open Raw.
Raw 7/20/2015: Divas Battle Royale.
Raw 7/20/2015: Nikki Bella attacks AJ Lee.
Raw 7/27/2015: The Undertaker attacks Brock Lesnar.
Raw 8/3/2015: Nikki Bella promo.
Raw 8/3/2015: Nikki Bella vs Naomi.
Racing to the Office.
Forced to Tag Team.
Thursday Night Smackdown 8/6/2015: Backstage Heat.
Thursday Night Smackdown 8/6/2015: AJ Lee and Nikki Bella vs Natalya and Paige

Raw 8/3/2015: AJ Lee attacks Nikki Bella.

3 0 0
By WWEcustoms

Michael Cole: It's AJ, and she's attacking the Divas Champion, Nikki Bella.

AJ Lee: You think I have forgotten, bitch?

AJ Lee: (German suplexes Nikki Bella 10 times.)

Michael Cole: And AJ with a German suplex, and she is not letting go.

JBL: She clearly has not forgotten what Nikki did to her two weeks ago.

Michael Cole: AJ now with a spear to the Champion, down goes Nikki.

Byron Saxton: AJ doesn't want to wait until Summerslam to get her hands on Nikki.

AJ Lee: (Finds steel chair.)

Michael Cole: And AJ now with a steel chair in hand, and just battering Nikki with it.

Byron Saxton: It looks like AJ is giving the Champion a taste of her own medicine.

Michael Cole: And AJ now with the Black Widow locked in, she wants to give Nikki a preview of her own for Summerslam.

AJ Lee: Tap Nikki! Tap!

Nikki Bella: No! (Struggling to break free out of the submission.)

AJ Lee: (Lets go of the submission.)

JBL: I don't think AJ is done with Nikki, she's putting her in another submission.

Michael Cole: And AJ now applying the guillotine and Nikki is starting to fade away.

(Crowd starts cheering)

WWE Officials: Hey! Hey! Come on AJ! Let go of Nikki!

AJ Lee: Alright, Fine.

Byron Saxton: Message sent by the Challenger tonight.

AJ Lee: At Summerslam, your reign as Champion is over.

AJ Lee: You know what?

AJ Lee: I'm going to put you through the Announce table just like you did to me.

Michael Cole: And AJ, going to make Nikki pay with a powerbowb through the announce table.

AJ Lee: The title is mine!

Byron Saxton: And the Challenger raising what is on the line in three weeks at Summerslam.

Michael Cole: Could this be what we could see in three weeks, will there be a new Champion?

JBL: I noticed something, Brie wasn't there to save Nikki from being attacked.

Michael Cole: Oh my god you are right JBL, Brie could have came to save her sister, Nikki from AJ, but she didn't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
228K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
395K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
943K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.