The Requirements For Love (Tr...

By Portgas_D_Alexis

Who would have thought that Ace had a twin sister? Obviously not the marines or the world government. Follow... More

Author note
Love that can never be
Calm before the storm
Pregnant and the heartbreaking response
Kid dies! The attack of the angry blonde gremlin
Wake up call
Rekindling Passion
Stop avoiding us!
Confrontation! The misuse of the med bay
The Appeasing Punishment
Call me Daddy
Not a woman
Slumbering Secrets
Punishment
Below Average
Truth or Dare
Drunken Mistake
Poisoned
Nightmares
Captured! Straw hats to the rescue
Time makes the heart grow stronger
To Forever
Honeymoon Sweets
Christmas Special
Birthday wishes
Double the trouble. Pregnant again
Doctor Papa
Midnight Reassurance
Play with Fire and You'll Burn
Date Gone Wrong
I'm a Woman?
Foreplay circus. The Phoenix and the Black Swan
Birthday Madness
Seeing Ghosts; Love for the Massacre Soldier
The Sick Days
Calamari
Captured; Pranks of retaliation
The Proposal
The Christmas Disaster; Husbands to the rescue
Mischief Unmanaged
Happy Birthday Law: the Unwanted Gift
Setting Sail
Author Note
Author Note
Fluff
Waltzing for the Past
The Gift

Together at last

214 4 0
By Portgas_D_Alexis

A sigh left her lips as she headed back to her room. It's been an emotional roller coaster these last two months. From thinking how the Heart Pirates were killed by the same man who betrayed my brother which got him killed, to the fact the Kid being stupid enough to challenge Uncle Shanks yet again. Resulting in his ship and crew being destroyed. Alexis thought she lost  Killer her best friend, but more importantly Law and Kid. She denied feeling anything for those two. She didn't want to love anyone and then loose them. That was when her feelings for those two captains surfaced, but sadly it was too late.  Now here  she was a crying mess when the paper arrived with the devastating news. she had locked herself up in her room for days.

That sweet ball of sunshine of her little brother was the reason she had to force herself to leave her room, putting a smile back on her face. Everyone, but Luffy could tell she wasn't.

Several weeks pass before they heard news that Law and Kid survived with their first mates. The others sadly didn't make it. Luffy enthusiastically allowed them ( forced )  them to stay on the Sunny.

When she first laid eyes on them tears started streaming down her face. She rushed over and wrapped her arms around Killer. "I'm so happy you're alive"

Killer quickly returned the hug trying to comfort her the best he could. She heard a throat clearing causing her to pull away from her bestie.

Alexis hugged Law next which caused him to stiffen up from the contact, but he slowly returned it.

Kid smirked "what about me? Do I get a hug as well, Princess?"

Alexis let go of Law to glare at the hot head captain. He had a smug look on that infuriating face of his, but she quickly wiped it off as she punched him in the jaw with her armament haki infused fist. He stumbled back a bit. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR, WOMAN?" He growls out holding his now hurting jaw.

She continued to glare as she growls "You are a bloody idiot. Not only did you not think about the safety of your crew, you had the audacity to think you could take on Uncle Shanks on your own and thought you could possibly win? You are a bloody idiot. You nearly got killer killed because you weren't  thinking. Shanks spared you the first time" she yelled at him while  gesturing to his metal arm "you are lucky to be alive right now." Her voice trailed off into a whisper.

Kid and everyone near by was silent. Alexis never yells or shout at people. Heck she hardly ever get angry, but gosh darn does this red head make her blood boil. She will admit she did miss him. As she moved closer, he  tensed up thinking she would attack him again. but was baffled when she hugged him instead.

"I'm just glad all of you are okay" she sniffled out.

~~~~~~~~

As Alexis approached her door she could hear muffled voices with loud skin clapping. A sigh leaving her lips. 'Are they seriously going at it again?' As she slowly opened her door and sure enough they were indeed doing it for the fifth time today.

Law was on all fours, his face pushed into the bed with his ass in the air. Kid was mounted on top, roughly pounding away at him. She should have expected this.

"Hmmm I see you already started the party without me?"  Alexis teased as she leaned against the door frame.

Law gasped as Kid grinned over at her.

"What are you doing in here, Alexis-ya?" Law managed to get out around his muffled moans. Kid had not stopped pounding into the poor doctor. She arched a brow while grinning "I think I should be allowed in my own room while it is still mine. I was planning to only grab the last of my things, but l'm enjoying this show instead."

Law blushed as he tripped over his words trying to say something, but Kid beat him to it and smirked over at her. "Or you could get that pretty little ass over here and join in on this party." He suggestively says. This was not the first time he suggested this to her.

She hummed in thought. "Tempting but...." she didn't get time to finish before Kid reached out and pulled her beside Law on the bed. "Hey!"

Law whined as Kid pulled out of him. He stared hungrily down at Alexis. She gulped catching sight of Kid's very sizable appendage. 'How the hell does Law get that to fit.' She thought as she looks back up at Kid slightly nervous. He smirks knowing he caught her looking.  "Look Kid I seriously should......"

She was cut off as Kid crashes his lips into hers.

Eventually she had to end the messy kiss by pushing against Kid's really muscular chest, panting for air.

"The clothes need to go.... NOW!" Alexis groaned in annoyance. "who said I agreed to any of this?"

Kid growled in response as he proceeded to rip her shirt off.

Alexis sigh as she arched a brow "Impatient much?" She knew she wasn't going to get out of this.

She looked over at Law as he reached over to cup her face with his warm hand. He quickly closed the distance, locking their lips together in a heated kiss. His other hand moved to undo the clasps of her bra, freeing her breasts from their confines. Kid cursed at the sight, moving quickly down to her abdomen, nipping and biting at the skin there. He began struggling to remove the belt causing her to break the kiss and laugh. "Need a hand there, Red?" She teased him, knowing full well he only had one arm.  Law chuckled at that.

Alexis pushed on Kid to back up a bit so she could have enough space to get up. She hesitated a little before throwing caution out the window as she removed what remained of her clothes. She turned back around upon feeling their eyes on me.

A smirk made its way onto her lips "Take a picture, it'll last longer." She didn't hold on to any hope that this would be more than a one time thing. That this was only something to spice up their relationship. If this was it then she will take what she could get, even if deep down she longed for more.

They rolled their eyes "Just get back over here." Kid demanded.

She arched a brow "I don't take orders from you, Red."

"Good luck with that, Alexis-ya" Law informed her. Kid rolled his eyes as he slapped Law's ass hard. "Get on your back, Trafalgar." Kid said, pushing Law down. Alexis smiled amused by their interactions.

"Hey, Princess, why don't you give Trafalgar here a little relief?" Kid grins at her.

"I said I don't take orders from you." Alexis huffed while glaring. Kid growls at her behavior not liking how she was defying him. Before she knew it, he grabs her arm, quickly pulling her into his chest. His lips crash into hers, effectively stealing her breath away. She felt thoroughly devoured. He breaks the kiss as he speaks with a raspy growl in her ear, "I would find it extremely arousing if you would suck him off, but make him beg for it, yeah?"

Law watched as she dazedly nodded and crawled over to him. A spark of mischief flashed in her eyes before she placed a kiss to his chest.

"His nipples are very sensitive." Kid informs from beside her, enjoying the view that took place in next to him. Worry started to show in Law's beautiful silvery eyes as she grinned at him. Quickly without any warning she bit down on one of his nipples rolling her teeth around it, causing him to arch violently off the bed.

"Shit!" He squeaks. Alexis laughed as she bite the other one giving it the same treatment. This caused a whimper to come from him. Slowly she kissed down his stomach until she reach his awaiting shaft. Looking up, only to see the gorgeous man staring intently at her. He thought she was going to make it easy for him? This made her laugh under her breath, blowing lightly on his tip. His hips jerk with a whine from his mouth. "Alexis-ya."

She moved away from his excitement and kiss his inner thigh, sucking and licking bruises onto it before moving to the other side. "Alexis-ya, please." Law sounded wrecked.

"Please what?" She teased. He swallows hard.

"Please, s-suck me, Alexis-ya." Those words makes the moisture between her legs become a river. She smiled softly at that before turning to look back at Kid. He grinned at her as he began to move behind her.

She turned back to the task at hand and slowly lick from base to tip, causing Law to moan. Her tongue swirls around the head before she took him down in one go. His hips buck violently off the bed, which she quickly pin them down.

Just as she was really about to go to town on the man beneath her, she felt a large wet tongue slide over her folds causing her to moan around the shaft in her mouth before beginning to bob her head back and forth on it.

Law clenched at the sheets beneath him, breath coming out in rapid pants. Kid begins to penetrate her with his tongue, sliding it in and out.  It felt so good. She glance back up at Law to see his eyes clenched shut, mouth open in a silent moan.

While she was lost in the beauty of Law, when Kid decided to stick a slick finger in her ass. Alexis pulled off Law with a yelp. "What's the big idea?" She snapped at him. Kid just grins back.

"I've already been pounding ass, might as well continue."

He sticks a second one in before she could respond, groaning with a slight whimper at the stretch.

"Fine." She grumble not pleased by this, but she went back to sucking Law. Before she knew it Kid was removing his fingers, lining his cock up to her hole. She braced herself as he slid home. He groaned at the tightness of it. "You and Law are so tight" He gave little adjustment time as he began to pick up the pace with his thrusts, pushing her back and forth on Law. She had to focus all her attention on Law so she wouldn't think about the painful intrusion in her ass.

Law was thrashing about, hands clenched in her hair, when suddenly she thought of a wonderful idea. Discreetly, she let her hand roam down to Law's hole, sliding two fingers in, searching for that bundle of nerves inside him. She quickly found it and sent Law arching off the bed again with a shout. With a few more passes over that spot, Law pulls her off of him in time for his cum to splatter her face. He looks at Alexis apologetically, but she simply smile at him reassuringly as she pulled her fingers free.

Kid curses as he sees Law mark her face, thrusting harder. He lasted for a few more moments before cumming inside of her with a curse. Once he was done emptying his load he slowly pulls out with cum dripping out of her ass.

"You couldn't have pulled out before doing that?" she turned her head towards him with a shout, "You will learn Princess, that I don't pull out" Kid grins as he slapped her ass. She was about to respond with another yell before Law started pulling at her until she was straddling his face. "Your turn, Alexis-ya. Eustass-ya should have let you cum before him." He tsked before attacking her sensitive bud with his tongue. She moan, legs clenching at his head, his skillful fingers sliding into her wet heat.

Kid slides up behind her again, also straddling Law. His hands cup her breasts, pinching at her nipples. He sucks a mark on her neck, not unlike the ones covering Law's chest, neck, and thighs.

It wasn't long before she feels the combined pleasures boil over the edge, Law continuing to lap at her until she came back down from the high.  Surprisingly, Kid gently lowered her down to the bed beside Law.

"Give us a few minutes and we can go at it again." Kid grinned. Alexis groaned along with Law.  It's definitely going to be a long night, but she just hope that she didn't regret this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 3.8K 34
π˜›π˜©π˜¦ π˜ˆπ˜šπ˜“ 𝘰𝘧 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘰𝘢𝘡𝘩 π˜‰π˜­π˜Άπ˜¦. "Wanna be our lil sister, Whiny?" Three children living on their own, until the girl's infamous pirate...
16.8K 734 35
Shizuka Kiritani and her sister, Shizuka Yukionna are new to the school 'Grandline High'. They were abandoned by their 'parents' because of their 'st...
134K 4.1K 51
Emiko, an innocent-like girl Eustass Kid? He's nothing but trouble How about, Trafalgar Law? A pychopath. Luffy? A crazy idiot. What if those boys...
361K 12.7K 79
Portgas D. Ace x [Female] Reader β€’β€’β€’ Wanted for something you couldn't control. Something you were born with. At the age of 6, your village was raide...