สแด‡แด€ส€สŸส, ส™ส€แด€ษดแด…แด› แดŠแด€แด„แด‹๊œฑแดษด.

By MyDelstories

เฑจเงŽ โ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—น๐—น๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ.โž ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› - ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข... More

สแด‡แด€ส€สŸส
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
แด€แดœแด›สœแดส€'๊œฑ ษดแดแด›แด‡
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡ - ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…!

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–

1.2K 15 12
By MyDelstories

⚠️This part of this story will contain, Some grammar errors, SEXUAL SCENES (AKA SMUT!!) & Swearing (as usual)

...

After Anna, Sam, Jafeer, Dustin, Alex and Me got down decorating for my birthday party, most of them went home to get ready for it. Sam was the only one that stayed because he bought extra clothes over to get ready at my place.

The entire time while we were decorating, Anna kept trying to talk to me and apologize. I didn't pay her any attention because I really didn't care about that closet party incident anymore. That's was like 2 - 3 months ago, I'm so over that. I told her that it was fine and I was over it and she went about her day feeling happy that I 'forgave' her.

My mum had dropped off some more things earlier, like the snacks and my outfit that was planning on wearing to the party.

Brandt stayed in my room the entire time and stayed sleep. No one bothered him except for Alex and Dustin when they were here.

I was currently getting ready for my party that's was about to happen in about 45 minutes..

I was getting ready in my bathroom while Sam was downstairs, setting up the music and some other finishing touches. Brandt started helping as well after he got ready in my guest bathroom.

Thank the Lord for them because I wasn't gonna be able to get this all done on my own.

I fixed my corset that was attached to my black dress before slipping on my 3 inch heels and heading out of the bathroom. I dressed different from what I would normally wear so my confidence wasn't the best but I got over it once I walked downstairs and saw the boy's reactions.

"Woah.." Sam paused, stopping what he was doing before.

"What? Is it bad?" Concerned filled my face.

"No.. opposite" He spoke after a while.
"You look good" Sam added, rubbing the back of his neck, looking me up and down.

"Thanks Sam" I smiled, before turning to Brandt to see if he had anything to say.

Brandt looked me up and down before a smirk tugged at his lips.
"Fuck" Brandt mumbled, turning away from me.

"Is everything okay?" I asked, smirking. I was loving his reaction for some reason.

"Uh.." he paused
"Yeah" he finished before turning back to whatever he was doing before I came downstairs.

"Ok. Well, people should start coming in a few" I stated, half way up the stairs. "I'm gonna grab some batteries, be right back" I said, heading back up to my bedroom to where I left them.

==

People danced, People sang, People ate and had fun.. Including me of course. Sam danced weirdly as he got ahold of my wrist and pulled me onto the dance floor. (Aka the living room)

I laughed a bit before dancing with him. The party was going great so far and everyone was loving it, So was I.

"WHOOO" A Boy yelled, dancing with some random girl.

Sam had grabbed my wrist once again and dragged me into the kitchen where it was less loud. "Looks like everyone's having fun" Sam pointed out, pressing himself against the counter.

"Looks like" I claimed, looking into the living room to see everyone dancing to the music as the led lights flickered and flashed.

"Uh. Juli- Jules" He stuttered, trying to figure out what name to use. He could call me anything really.. I didn't mind.

"Yeah?" I turned back to face him. I searched his face to see that he looked blankly sincere. I think he was about say something that he really meant or deep down from heart type of shit.

"I know that you've-" he paused
"We've been-" he pauses again, not sure on how to get it out.

"Sam, Just get it out.. You don't have to be nervous or anxious around me"

"Oh.. uh yeah.. ok"
"we've been friends for a long time and.. I think I'm developing a-" He cut himself off by saying "I like you"

I froze and my eyebrows rose from it being unexpected and confusion.
I honestly didn't know what to do.. I hated confessions. I hated receiving and giving confessions, they were just so awkward.

"Sam. What?"

"I'm sorry" he said, looking down to the ground. "No. No.. it's okay.. I'm just shocked"

"But-" I paused, not know what to say nor do. I didn't wanna offend him or hurt his feelings. He was my best friend and I just couldn't do that to him but I couldn't do it to myself either, I didn't like Sam like that. Plus that would just be pity if I said I liked him when I didn't just to not hurt his feelings or feeling bad for him.

"Sam.. I'm sorry if I lead you on or something but.. I love you.. as a friend" I stated, talking slowly so that he would understand it better.
"And I hope this rejection doesn't affect our friendship because it means everything to me."

"You mean everything to me.. just not like that" I said, awkwardly.

He nodded before awkwardly looking around the kitchen. "Uh." He muttered, trying not to look me in the eye. "Yeah..No, it won't"

"You sure?" I said as I reached out for him to take his hand in mine.

He backed away, preventing me from grabbing his hand. "Yeah.. I'm sure, I-I gotta go through" he claimed as he rushed out of the kitchen

"Sam" I shouted, rushing after him, heading out of the front door as everyone continued to dance and have fun without paying any attention to me walking out of the door.

I got outside to see nothing. Sam had already disappeared, he was gone and I couldn't even give him a real explanation. "Sam" I called out for him to see if he was hiding or something.

"Shit" I mumbled once I saw no one, I looked around, standing in the cold windy darkness.

I rolled my eyes to prevent tears from escaping my eyes.. I wasn't trying to cry on my birthday, especially not a party.

"Eh, Excuse me?" A unfamiliar voice spoke behind me. I flinched from the unexpected voice. It was deep, cold and the person sounded like a grown man..

And the person was as I saw as I turned around. It was a tall man. I stepped back in fear.. I didn't know who this man was..

But..

Was it the man from yesterday last night?
- i shrugged .. I wasn't sure.

"What do you want?" I asked as I took steps back slowly "Uh, Sorry to disturb you but is Margaret here?" He asked, checking his phone

My mom?!
What does he want with her?!

"Margaret Collins?" I asked to make sure.

"Yes.. Her"

"No.. I'm having my birthday party right now so she's not here.."

"You're having a party in her house?"

"Uh yeah.. she's my mother.."

He froze and stepped back.. almost stumbling from the small concrete steps at my porch.

"I didn't know she had a child.."

"Well she does..so-"

"If you don't mind my asking, how old are you by chance?"

"14.. just turned"

He froze again.. as he thought about something but made a face because I guess he was unsure about it.

"So, what's you name?" He asked, looking back at me "Julie Collins" I answered.

"Do you have anything else to ask or can I go.. because you kinda creeping me out.. stranger danger?"

The man was about to respond but couldn't because he was cut off by someone calling out for me.
"Julie or Jules. Whatever your name is, Girl" I turned to see Dustin frowning his brows in confusion.

"Yeah?" I asked

"What are you doing? Come here" He asked, walking over toward me and gently pulling me away from the man.

The man stood still as he watched Dustin pulled me inside. "You good? Why were you outside with that man?" Dustin asked once we got in inside.

"Yeah. I'm fine, I was just trying to figure out who that was."

"Oh. Just next time.. don't go outside by yourself, don't be stupid and get kidnapped. I don't need that"

"We don't need that" He corrected.

I nodded "Ok"

"Alright. Well, I'm gonna go finish dancing and some shit. Wanna join?"

"No. I'm good" I claimed, crossing my arm.. "ok, talk later and sick party"

I slightly smiled as he slowly walked away. "Oh and Happy birthday" he shouted, walking to go finish dancing with some girl.

I walked back into the kitchen to eat something because I realized that I haven't eaten anything since this morning.

I climbed onto the counter and sat on it. I grabbed a bag a potato chips and began to eat them along with some cookies.

As I ate alone in the kitchen, someone entered as well. Not looking or caring on who it was until they spoke.

"Ditching your own party?" The person asked sounding familiar. I looked up to see Brandt.

"No. I'm just simply eating alone." I stated, still shoving chips into my mouth. "Well, can I join you?" Brandt asked, leaning against the wall.

"Sure. Why not?"

He walked over to me and stood in front of
me, between my legs. "You okay?" He asked, slightly touching my thighs a bit with his hands.

I blankly stared and watched in awe as his fingers and hands wander around on my thighs. but nodded soon after. "Yeah" I responded, lying.

"I miss you"

"I'm right here though. Am I not?" I said, knowing what he exactly meant.

"You know what I mean." He said, tilting his head, looking at my lips. "Anyways. Why you in here by yourself?" He asked, as he continued caressing my thighs, making his hand go under my dress a bit.

"Let's just say my party kinda got boring." I lied.. I was just upset about the Sam thing.

"Julie.. " He mumbled, calling out for me using my real name.

"Hmm?" I muttered, looking up from his hands to his face. "I can tell when you're lying to me, and I don't like that"

"I'm not lying though." I lied.

"Tell me the truth, right now" he said, grabbing my hands gently placing them in his.

"It's just Sam.."

"What did he do?" He asked, looking and sounding serious. "Nothing bad.. he just confessed his feelings for me and left right after I regretted him.."

"Well.. he should already know that you're mine so."

"And when did we speak on that?" I asked, tilting my head "Oh.. right about now"

"Hmm.. Ho-" before I could finish my sentence, he smashed his lips onto my mine. I kissed him back as I cupped his face.

He gripped my hips with his hands and pulled me down from the counter and as soon as my feet touched the ground, he pushed me against the counter, not breaking contact with our lips.

He hands moved down and up my body but stopped once he got back up to my corset.

As we kept kissing until he tried to take my corset off. I stopped him and pulled away. "We can't do this right here, come on" I said, grabbing his hand and we both quickly left the kitchen.

I smiled as we both races up the stairs because I knew.. it was happening. No one noticed us as we did what we did.

We got to my room and closed door, locking it as well.

Brandt looked me up and down, smirking before pinning me against the door.

He kissed me and I kissed him back.. "Are you sure?" He asked, looking deeply at me. I nodded as I knew I was sure this time. "Yes"

"Ok"

He leaned down to my neck and started to leave small sloppy kisses. He smirked though the kisses before he started to roughly suck.

I slightly leaned my head against the door to give him more access. He hand went to my waist as he still sucked and held me. I tried my best to keep my noises in but.. I couldn't

I moaned and he pulled away once he heard. "What happened?" I asked and he smiled "Nice noises. Princess"

"Whatever" I playfully rolled my eyes.

He smirking before he kissed me again. My hand went up to the back of his head to push him even further against me. I lightly parted my lips to let his tongue in and moaned into the kiss as his tongue came in.

He broke the kiss, staring at me with lust before saying "Jump" and I did as I was told, My legs wrapped around his waist as his hands were supporting me by my butt.

"Good girl" He said, leaning over to my ear. "You know, I think about you almost every single night" He whispered in my ear. "Your lips, Your curves, Your soft skin.. everything, you're just so perfect to me"

"And All of it belongs to me." He added, pulling away from my ear.

"You mean so much to me.. so I'm willing to show you"

I smirked and leaned to his ear
"Then show me, right now. I'm so ready" 

He grinned before walking us over to my bed. He sat down with me placed down onto his
lap, facing him with both of my legs placed on each side of him.

He fingers played with my hair before they went down my back and went back up to my corset.

Then he took it off, along with my dress that was attached to it. He pulled it over my head, revealing me just in my panties and bra after he took off my heels as well.

He threw my dress down onto the floor before looking back at me and saying "See.. I told you, You're prefect"

I smiled, loving every word that was coming out his pretty little mouth. "I'm far from perfect but thank you."

"Nah.. not to me" he said, before kissing on top of my breast. I threw my head back from the pleasure. He sucked nonstop, definitely trying to leave marks but I didn't care..

I knew.. I knew I belonged to him and him only!

He continued but soon stopped from me reaching for his shirt to take it off. He slowly shook his head but I wasn't sure and took it off anyways..

As I took off his shirt and threw it to the ground, his chest and stomach revealed braises.. and some little cuts.

I paused as he looked down, away from my gaze.

"Brandt- Brandt what's this?" I asked, My face filled with confusion and concern. "How come I didn't see this earlier?" I asked..

"That's because it wasn't there either" He stated, still looking away from me.

"So how did this happen?" Tears started forming in my eyes. I didn't know this was happening. Why didn't he tell me? I could've helped him. I mean I could've tried.

"Baby. Please don't crying." He grabbed onto my waist, trying to pull me closer. "No.. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Who did this to you?" I asked, tears falling from my eyes "I went home earlier to grab somethings because I didn't have everything I needed and me and my mother just got into an argument.. that's all"

"I'm fine.. so can we please enjoy our moment together?" He asked, wiping my tears with his thumb. "But-"

"I'm okay. I'm promise.. it doesn't hurt anymore"

I hesitate but I knew that what we were about to do meant a lot to him so I give in. "Fine but we'll talk about this later" I snuffled, he thumb still caressing my cheek.

"Ok"

He hands ran down my body, sending shivers through my body from his touch. It was cold but comforting somehow. He analyze my body as I just sat on his lap. "Are you ready to continue?" He asked.

I slowly nodded. He leaned over to my ear and whispered "You don't have to worry about me" he pulled back and began to take off my bra. He unfastened my bra straps from the
back, leaving me just in panties.

once it was off - he smiled and so did I.. I was happy that he loved the way my body and curves were.

He bit his lips before kissing me. He sucked and bit on my bottom lip, causing me to whimper from a bit of pain but it was okay.

He started to go down my body to where my breast were. He looked up at me as I stared at him and my breast.

He started to lick the tip of my nipple. he went around in circles, making me go crazy. "Brandt-" I moaned, holding lhis head to push him further against me. He started to play with them like they were toys as I giggled.

He quickly picked me up by the hips, which was unexpected. He roughly placed me onto the bed as he stood at the end of my bed frame.

He pulled something out of his back pocket and threw it on the bed.

What was it?
I thought.

I looked down to see a condom placed on my bed. He smirked before saying "protection"

I nodded. I totally forgot about that once again but I'm glad he remembered. He climbed on the bed and got over top of me, making me lay down flat.

He started to kiss all over me, My lips, My chest, My breast, My neck, My jaw line. GOD.. this boy!! I unconditionally moaned as I gripped his hair.

It felt like he was teasing me and he knew I was hungry for him so I reached for his gray sweatpants.

"You want it?" He asked and I nodded "Yes"

"Well-" he paused
"I wanna hear you beg for it"

"Really?" I pouted in frustration. "Yes, I wanna hear it or you're not getting it"

"Ugh. Fine"
"Yes. I want it so could you please give it to me.. please, I'll do anything.."

"That was alright. I know you could do better but since you're being a good girl. I'll give it" he laughed and my jaw dropped "Oh cmon, I did my best"

"Hmm." He said as he sat up.

I stayed down, watching his every move. He took his sweats, leaving him just in boxers or men underwear. Whatever they call it.

He opened the condom and He took of his boxers with the one free hand he had open. Once I saw IT, I bit my lip and smiled.

He grinned as he saw how amazed and excited I was. He slipped the condom on before turning back to me but I couldn't stop staring at it..

"Eyes up here. Princess" he said, lifting my chin up to make me look at him. "Ready?" He asked, dropping his hand from my chin and onto my naked stomach.

"Yes, I'm ready" I said, fixing myself on the bed to get comfortable.

He nodded and soon started to slid down my panties. "God" I heard him mumble as he saw my clit. He took my panties off and threw them at the end of the bed this time.

I stared as his hand moved to my soaked clit. He started to gently rub it as I squeezed my eyes shut from the pleasure he was giving.

As my eyes were shut. I felt a cold wet touch against my clit. I gasped from it being unexpected but it felt good.. as hell. I opened my eyes to see Brandt looking up at me as he sucked and licked my slippery folds.

"Fuck" I moaned as I gripped Brandt's hair. I jerked my head back against the pillows as I tried not to moan as loud because there is still a party going on downstairs.

I mean the music was loud so I doubt they'll hear but Fuck them!!

Who cares if they hear. I want them to know who I belonged to.

I was getting close and I'm pretty sure he noticed because he stopped. I let go of his hair as he sat up. "Open more." He said, looking down at me and I did as I was told.

I bit my bottom lips as he fixed himself between my open legs.

"Ok" he stopped, once he got at my entrance "I'm gonna be gentle because I know this your first time and if this hurts in anyway, I want you to tell me, okay?"

"I don't wanna hurt you so tell me if I do or if I'm being to rough with you"

"Ok" I nodded.

"don't worry about me, I'll be fine" He claimed.

He didn't tell me when he was about to enter me so I gasped when he did.

As he did he first thrust in and out, I moaned loudly as I felt him against my walls. I gripped the pillow that my head was resting on as tightly as I could. Humming Moans escaped then and there. But I was really enjoying this moment.

He went slow to let me adjust to his size before quickly his pace after I did.

I few groans came out Brandt as he thrusted in and out. "Fuck. You're tight" he pointed out as he held my hips. He started to thrust faster and a bit harder, hitting my G spot over and over again. My eyes rolled back as he kept going.

I gripped both of Brandt's arms as my eyes were squeeze shut. I moaned with pleasure as he thrust in and out, watching me. Causing him to smirk and grin.

Brandt leaned down so now he was slightly over  top of me. He kissed my neck and jaw line, still thrusting in and out with even strokes, making whimpers escape from my lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he began to kisses down to my chest. He was so good at this..

My legs were closing from the shaking they were experiencing, which made Brandt push them apart with his hand as he did his thing.

"Keep them open" he whispered against the crook of my neck.  "Is that understood?" He asked, going rougher.

"Y-Yes.."

He pulled out for a second to let me catch my breath before jamming it back in with force, leaving me gasping. I melted right then and there, I was close to my limit. I dug my nails into his back, leaving more scars and marks on his body but he didn't care because they were coming from me.

He groaned in pain but kept going.

"Brandt" I cried loudly "Yes. Baby?" he groaned and grunts, reaching his limit as well.

"I-I'm close.."

"I know. I know, baby"  he said as he slowed down. Brandt was reaching his limit too because he started to slow down and he looked tired.

He did a few more hard rough fast thrust, making my bed slam against the wall on repeat before we both give in. He pulled out and we both moaned as I came (aka cum) and so did he but on my stomach after he took the condom off.

His naked sticky body fell onto mine as we both were left panting from tiredness. I held his head against my chest as he laid onto of me.

"Brandt" I called out for him with an low voice "Yes?"

"I love you.."

"I love you more. "

"No. I love you more!" I stated, with a playful frown.

"No Jules, like I really love you.. so much"
"You mean everything to me and I love you more than anything in the goddamn world"

"Brandt, I know.. you don't have to tell me"

"Exactly So, please don't break up with me ever again" Brandt said as he climbed behind me..

I turned to face the wall and placed my back against his stomach. He caressed his thumb over my stomach as he head laid tiredly behind mine "I won't, I promise"

"Good because you're mine" he pointed out before placing a kiss on the top of my naked shoulder. "Forever"

...
status: Edited.

*Me making the smut part*
(AHHH IM DYING) . (HELP!!)
(I CANT ANYMORE)

Anyways I hope some of you enjoyed it because I didn't not.. I'm currently crying and sobbing 😭.
And hopefully it wasn't to bad.

Now that I'm traumatized.. have a nice day!

Should I change the cover photo of this book?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.9K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
6.6K 63 8
"Ugh she's a total slut" "I know I hear she gave....a handy" "Didn't heather do that?" "No she d...
11.7K 451 20
Lando and Oscar haven't been teammates for very long but they do get along quite well, maybe too well. Oscar catches himself feeling something for hi...
5.6K 97 5
let's catch a flight change the weather and i promise forever. it all began when Alina is told by her teammates that Rod Wave Elite is going to the...