REMEMBER (F.H)

By Avengergirl99

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance... More

0. Introduction
CAST OF ACT ONE
1. THE FIRST MEETING
2. A BRIGHT BLUE LIGHT
3. THE BOY IN THE SCHOOLBOY SHORTS
4. JUST LIKE THE FIRST TIME
5. WHO'S DIEGO?
6. WHO IS SHE?
7. PEANUT BUTTER
8. I CAN BE YOUR FRIEND
9. MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERS
10. COME WITH ME
11. THE MANNEQUIN WIFE
12. A PART OF THE FAMILY
13. ANSWERS
14. A LIGHT SUPPER
15. GOODBYE FIVE
16. YOU FAILED HER
17. THIS IS YOUR FAULT
19. SCREW EVERYBODY
20. FIGHTING FOR LIFE
21. APOLOGIZE
22. THE PARADOX PSYCHOSIS
23. THE INFINTIE SWITCHBOARD
24. ONE FIVE TOO MANY
25. GETTING THE BRIEFCASE
26. THE INVISIBLE THREAD
27. STRONGER TOGETHER
28. YOU DID THIS
29. THE FIGHT
30. THE END OF SOMETHING
31. GO OR STAY
CAST OF ACT TWO.
0. Introduction
32. THE SPARROW ACADEMY
33. THE HOTEL OBSIDIAN
34. A ROAD TRIP
35. THE SHOCKWAVE
36. THE GRANDFATER PARADOX
37. THE GIFT
38. YOU LOVE HIM
39. THE HEADQUARTERS
40. THE FOUNDERS
41. TWO Y/N
42. THE SCRATCHBOOK
43. THE TATTOO
44. YOU GUYS FIGHTS LIKE US
45. SAVING THE UNIVERSE
46. THE NECKLACE
47. THE INVITATIONS
48. THE PROPOSAL
49. VIA LA APOCALYPSE
50. A SECOND APOCALYPSE WEDDING
51. DO YOU MISS IT?
52. THE VIEW
53. THE SEVEN BELLS AND THE VOTE
54. THE WHITE BUFFALO SUITE
55. THE OTHER SIDE
56. FIGHTING THE GUARDIANS
57. OBLIVION
58. WE'LL FIND EACH OTHER

18. I NEED TO TALK TO HER

185 6 1
By Avengergirl99

CHAPTER EIGHTTEEN: I NEED TO TALK TO HER

"Believe that every villain can be a hero"

---

The Handler was in her main office again. She was now the boss of The Commission.

She let out a chuckled as she put AJ down in a fishbowl filled with water where some blue and yellow stones was laying on the bottom of the fishbowl.

"Hmm" she said as she crouched down to look at the fishbowl that was standing by her desk.

"How dare you!" AJ muted "Look at you" The Handler said with a smile "I'll get you for this" AJ said and The Handler tap her finger on the glass as AJ started shouting indistinctly.

"Back to work. And don't worry about that parking spot. It won't go to waste" The Handler said before she started cackling as she tap her finger at the glass "No!" AJ shouted "Do I really have to be here?" Lila asked as she was standing, leaning against the wall by the window.

"Oh, Lila, darling, no, I need your opinion" The Handler said as she got up "These are all so good, I can't decide" she said as she pick up two posters with two different security uniforms on "What do you think of these new security uniforms?" she asked as she showed them to Lila "Too pansy-ass?" The Handler asked as she looked at one of the posters before looking at the other "Hmm...I am a sucker for a beret, though" she said before she showed the two to Lila who just rolled her eyes.

"Oh, come on, this is my big day. Don't yuck my yum with your bad mood" The Handler said and Lila looked down at that bracelet she and Diego made in the asylums together.

"And stop twisting that tacky little bracelet like a sulky schoolgirl" The Handler said as she put down the posters on the desk "We have achieved our dream" she said with her arms out to the side "Your dream" Lila said, looking at her "Hey" The Handler said before she opened a draw by the desk, taking something out.

"Here" she said as she stretched a small box towards Lila and Lila walked towards her "What is it?" she asked as she took the box from her "Well, it was meant to be a surprise, but your terrible attitude's ruined that" The Handler said as she sat down on her chair.

Lila opened the box to see a golden badge with the words 'HEAD OF SECURITY' on it.

"Head of security?" Lila asked as she looked at The Handler "You're always asking about more trust, responsibility. Well, there it is" The Handler said "Really?" Lila asked "Really. If you want it" The Handler said as she put a cigarette in her mouth while Lila let out a softly scoffs.

"Yeah, I want it, but, um...I wanna do it my own way. Yeah, I wanna make my own decisions, you know, pick my own team" Lila said "Why not? You've earned it" The Handler said and Lila smiled before she looked back at the badge.

"So you want me to take Y/n out?" Lila asked "No, Gabe called, everything is going to plan, Y/n hate Five now, so when Five and his siblings have left, he will take Y/n back to The Commission manipulate her into hating Five even more and then sent her on a mission to kill Five" The Handler said "Do you think that will work?" Lila asked "I know that Five would never hurt Y/n, but she would and Gabe have twisted his way into her head, so it will work" The Handler said with a smile. 

---

Diego had found Klaus and he was holding his shoulder as he was dragging him away "You need to come with me" Diego said "Where?" Klaus asked.

A woman walked past them before she bowed, putting her hands together at her forehead "Prophet. Prophet" she whispered to Klaus before talking away.

"Five found a way home" Diego said and Klaus giggled "It's so great to see you again, Diego" Klaus said "You hear what I just said?" Diego asked "Yeah" Klaus said with a nod and Diego turned to him "Are you high, Klaus?" he asked "No, I'm not Klaus" Klaus said before he put his hand next to Diego as the two stopped up.

"I'm Ben" Klaus said and Diego took a small step forward before he turned to grab Klaus' arm "Look, I don't have time for this" he said "I can prove it" Klaus said as he stop him from leaving "Ask me something only Ben would know" he said and Diego glanced to the side before he look back at Klaus "Okay. When we were little, what did you reprogram Allison's Teddy Ruxpin to say?" Diego asked "'Luther sniffs Dad's underwear'" Klaus answered in a singsong voice.

Diego's expression changed as he chuckled softly before he took a step back while putting his hands together over his mouth "Holy shit" he said before he stepped forwards wrapping his arms around Ben in a tight hug while Ben let out a laugh.

Ben closed his eyes as he was happy to be able to hug someone again and not just someone, his beloved brother, Diego.

Diego tried to hold back his tears of joy. Even so he was hugging Klaus, Diego felt like he was hugging his beloved brother Ben who he thought he would never hug again.

"I don't get it, I mean..." Diego said as they pulled away "Klaus said you didn't make it to Dallas" Diego said "Well, Klaus says a lot of things, but guess what? I can possess him now" Ben said and Diego moved his hands to the sides of Ben's face "And it's freaking awesome" Ben said "Okay, you can tell me all about it on the way back to 2019. Okay?" Diego said as they two started walking.

"What about Destiny's Children? We can't just leave them. Klaus should be the one to tell them--" Ben said but just cut off by Diego "Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Okay? You stay in this body" he said as he put his arms around his shoulder "We need someone responsible behind the wheel, okay?" he asked as he patted Ben on the shoulder.

"All right, Diego. Will you wait? I just need, like, ten minutes. Ten minutes" Ben said as the two stopped before Diego walk up to stand in front of him "Actually" he said before he looked at his watch "There's something I need to do first. Meet me in the alley behind Elliott's in 30 minutes, okay?" he said as he put his hand on Ben's shoulder before he lifted it to point at him "Do not be late" he said "I won't. I won't" Ben said and Diego put his hands on the sides of Ben's face "Good to see you, brother" Diego said and Ben put his hands on Diego's sides before he nodded "You too" he said and Diego turned around before walking away.

---

Five was driving down the road when he saw another car drove past him.

As the two cars past each other, Five glanced at Vanya who was sitting in the other car, glancing back at him.

They both hit the brakes before they quickly got out of the cars.

"What are you doing here?" Vanya asked Five as the two approach each other "Looking for you. We're going back to 2019" Five said "What are you talking about?" Vanya asked and Five looked at his wrist watch around his wrist.

The wrist watch was a anniversary and birthday gift that you gave him three years ago.

"Look, I don't really have time to explain right now, but I found a way home" he said as he lowered his hands, looking back at Vanya "All right? We have 30 minutes to leave, I'm going to pick Y/n up after I have pick you up, so come on" he said before he turned around, taking some step forward, towards his car "What about my friends? I can't just leave them here" she said causing him to stop as he turn to her.

"Vanya, you don't have a choice in this, all right?" he said as he stepped closer to her "Doomsday will happen if you don't come with us" he said "Okay, then I'm bringing them with me" she said "They belong in this timeline" he said "Says who? Sissy deserves a life where she doesn't have to pretend to be someone she's not" she said aggressive and Five shook his head as he took a quick glance back at the car before looking back at her "And Harlan? There's a name for what he has. We can get him the help he needs" she said "Vanya" he said calm, trying to convince her.

"Look, a mom and her eight-year-old son are not gonna screw up the timeline, Five! They're insignificant" she said aggressive "No one is insignificant" he said as he stepped closer to her "I'm sorry, all right? But we can't take that risk. They have to stay" he said to her before he took a step backwards "Come on" he said as he turned around and walked closer to his car.

"Why do you get to be in charged of that?" she asked causing him to turn to her "You get to take Y/n with you and I can't take Sissy with me? Why do you get to choose who's significant or not. Why do you get to bring Y/n? She is part of this timeline too" Vanya asked "Don't bring Y/n into this. She is my wife and she don't belong here. She belong in the future with her parents, her friends, with me" Five said as he looked at her "Now, come on" he said before he turned around to walk back to his car.

"Why do you get to decide?" she asked causing him to turn to her as he stopped "You're the reason we're stuck here in the first place" she said "If I did nothing, we would all be dead right now, thanks to you. And Y/n is my wife and she's not like Sissy and Harlan, she don't belong in this timeline, she's belong in our timeline. It won't risk anything" he said "They're coming with me" she said and Five let out a softly scoff.

"Vanya, do not test me right now" he said as he approach her and she let out a small smile "That's funny" she said and he furrowed his brow "'Cause I was about to say the same thing to you" she said before her eyes turned white and her skin turned pale causing Five to furrowed his brows again as the sound high-pitched tone resonating softly was heard.

Five and Vanya glanced at each other as the sound of Five's powers whooshing rhythmically was heard as he clenched his fist while they glowing blue.

The two just stared at each other, it was like they were ready to fight but really didn't want hurt the other.

You could see in Five's eyes that he was telling her 'Don't make me do this. I don't want to hurt you'

Five could easy take Vanya down thanks to his assassin skills but he didn't want to because he didn't want to hurt her.

But then Vanya pushed back in earnest and Five's ego floods in respons. Vanya is glowing and Five knew this form the beginning, but it is something else to see it, something else to know that she could come at him with everything she is and still be brought to her knees.

He worry for the world and Vanya in equal measure and wonder which subsumes the other.

Vanya then powered down like she was pulling herself back, like she respected Five.

Her eyes and skin changed back as they both powered down.

"Fine" she said 'Fine' What?" he asked "I'll be there, but I need to say goodbye first" she said "Oh, Vanya, we don't have the time" he said "Well, it's either that or I'm not coming" she said before she turned around and walked back to her car.

Five let out a scoffs before he turned around to walk back to his car "The alley. Don't be late" he said with a sigh before he got into the car.

"Okay, time to find Y/n" he said as he started the car.

---

Diego were standing inside a hole that he had duge that was only a couple of feet deep.

He had a shovel in his hands, digging up more and more dirt while Elliott's body was off to the side in a wheelbarrow with a sheet covered up the body.

'Cause of the heat, Diego stopped digging as he wipe his forehead.

But then Diego heard footsteps in the grass behind him "Oh good" he said as he kept digging "It's you and your stupid face" he said "Weird time to garden" Lila said as she kept walking towards Diego.

"Can we talk? The truth this time" she said "Oh, I know the truth. You used me, Lila. You're a liar" he said and she shook her head "Oh, come on. What did I really lie about?" she asked "Who you are, who you work for, why you're here, what you want form us. That's all" he said "Yeah, but the rest was true" she said as she moved her arms before she stopped.

Diego let out a sigh as he kept digging "Everyone lies, Diego, and...and I was only lying to protect you" she said as she took a few steps closer to him and he snapped his head up to look at her.

"Mostly" she said as she stopped a couple feet in front of him. He took a step closer to her before putting the shovel blade into the ground while holding the end of the handle "Do you know how hard it is to trust people when your whole childhood was bullshit and manipulation?" he asked "Uh-huh" she said quietly with a small nod.

"Then why would you do that to me?" he asked and she looked away to avoided his gaze causing him to nod and take a step back.

"Tell you what, I'm gonna finish this hole" he said as he started digging again "Save the word, and forget we ever met" he said with a grunt.

Lila turned around but stop when she saw Elliott "Wait, is that...is that dentist-chair guy?" she asked "Elliott. Your Swedish buddies got him" Diego said as Lila lifted the sheet off to look at Elliott "Oh, shit" she said before dropping the sheet over him.

"I liked that shit-muppet" she said while looking down at the ground before she quietly reach to her back.

Lila grabbed out a small bottle before glancing back at the sheet that covered Elliott "Well, here's to Elliott, I guess" she said as she unscrewed the lid to the bottle before taking a few steps towards Diego who looked at her.

"Um...I'll miss his crazy theories..." she said before she turned to Diego that kept digging "...and I'll miss sharing his bed with you" she said and causing him to stop digging and look at her.

Lila tilted her head back, pouring down some liquid from the bottle into her mouth before handing the bottle to Diego.

Diego tilted his head back, pouring the liquid down his mouth before she threw the bottle off to the side before he started digging again "We done now?" he asked.

But then Diego stopped digging ad he felt a weird feeling in his body "Oh..." he said as Lila turned her head before spitting out the liquid "Balls" he said before he felled backwards into the sand, passing out "Yup" Lila said before she walk over to him, putting her hands under his arms before dragging him away.

---

You were sitting on the couch in Gabe's apartment looking down at your fingers when Gabe enter the living room, holding a mug in each hand.

"Here" he said as he put the mug on the coffee table in front of you "Thanks" you said before you lifted the mug and brought it up to your mouth, taking a sip which cause Gabe to let out a smile.

"How are you?" he asked "Not good, I just can't believe that Five would do all of that" you said "That's what people like him do, they wiggled their way into your life and then show you their true color, breaking you, stabbing you in the back" he said "I'm sorry I didn't listen to you when you told me about Five" you said "It's okay, you are someone that don't judge people of what you hear about them and that's one of the thing I love about you" he said and you smiled "I'm glad that I have you" you said "And you will always have me, 'cause I'm not leaving or will I ever hurt you" he said and you smiled before you brought your pressed your lips against each other.

You both sunk deeper into the kiss and Gabe grabbed your collar before he slowly pulled them down but that cause you to pull away "I can't" you said before you pulled more away.

"I'm sorry I just can't, it's not you, it's just---" "No, I understand, and it's okay" he said.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower" you said before you stood up and went to the bathroom, locking the door.

Gabe looked at your mug to see that you have only taking some few sips of the tea.

"Okay, it's not empty, good" he said before he pulled up a small container with some liquid in it and he opened it before he poured the liquid down in your mug.

Then it knocked on the door and Gabe got up before he walked over and opened the door.

Gabe's eyes widened a bit when he saw Five on the other side of the door.

The look of the two faces, they were not happy in seeing each other "What do you want?" Gabe asked "I need to see Y/n" Five said "She is not here" Gabe said "Stop lying, I know she is here, where else would she go, I need to see her" Five said "Yeah, she don't want to see you" Gabe said "Yeah, I would like to hear that from her" Five said and Gabe was about to close the door but Five put his foot between.

"Get out of here" Gabe said "Not until I talk to her" Five said "She don't want to talk to you" Gabe said "How do you know that?" Five asked "I know her better than you" Gabe said and Five let out a small chuckled "Yeah, right" he said sarcastically.

"Who are you exactly?" Gabe asked "Five Hargreeves, Y/n's husband" Five said and Gabe chuckled "Yeah, right. She don't have a husband, she have a boyfriend and that's me" Gabe said "Actually no, because she's not from this timeline? You're what 17, 18. I'm fifty-seven. I've been married to Y/n for over thirty years. I think I know who I married" Five said and Gabe raised an eyebrow.

"I need to talk to her, so will you just either let me in or tell her that I'm here" Five said "She don't want to see you, so you can either get the hell out of here, or I will call the cops on you and you will I think spend 10 years in jail, by that time Y/n and I are married" Gabe said and Five let out a chuckled "In your dreams" he said and was about to walk past Gabe but he put his hand in front of him.

"Let me in" Five said "No" Gabe said "I need to see her, just one minute" Five said "She doesn't want to see you, how hard is it for you to understand" Gabe said "It's important" Five said "Listen, I have tried to be all nice to you, but not anymore. Y/n told me everything. It's your fault it all. You broke and destroyed Y/n's life. She was happy, she was slowly starting to get her life back to normal and then you arrive and make it all worse, ripping her off that path, bringing her in danger, hurting her, breaking her trust, causing her pain, being the reason her dad is dead. You might have know her, but she is not that person anymore and you have to accept that. Y/n is happier without you. You broke her life, you have cause her so much pain" Gabe said and Five's face fell.

"She'll never talk to you again" Gabe said "I'll wait. Forever if I have to" Five said.

"Listen, I'm gonna ask you nicely, leave Y/n alone, get out of her life and never contact her again, if you do, I will call the cops" Gabe said "Listen, give her a message from me, tell her that I'm so sorry about everything, tell her that I love her and I never meant to hurt her. Tell her that I know that I fuck up everything, but I really tried, tell her that if she still feel that connection between her and me then listen to that and tell her that if she will give me a second chance, tell her to meet me in the alleyway by Elliott's apartment in 10 minutes and if she arrives then I will try to make everything right and I will not fail her again, if not, then I will accept that she wants nothing to do with me and she have let go and then I will do the same, she will never see me again, but if she arrives, I will do my best in making everything right and I will not fail her again, I promise" Five said and Gabe raise his eyebrow.

"The whole message is on this and more" Five said as he pulled up a piece of paper "I just want her to be happy and if she is not happy with me, I will try to live with that. Just give it to her" he said "Alright, I will deliver your message because I'm a kind guy" Gabe said and Five nodded a thank you as he gave Gabe the piece of paper.

Gabe then closed the door and Five let out a sigh as he turned around walking down the stairs.

He let out a sigh as he ran his fingers through his hair.

Was Gabe really right? It was his fault that Elliott died, and you were happy but then he came in and destroyed that, maybe the reason Five don't like or trust Gabe is because you are with him and not Five. Maybe the Y/n he knew was gone. Maybe it's best he left you alone, so you could be happy.

---

The door to the bathroom opened and you walked out with a towel around your hair.

"Who was it?" you asked "Just my neighbor, she is an old woman who lives with a lot of cats and they always disappear, so she just asked me if I have seeing them" Gabe said and you nodded before you turned around and walked into the living room while Gabe put the piece of paper in his pocket as he smiled evil.

"Heroes get remembered. Legends never die" 

A/N: Vote or comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 655 40
Sequel to 'Two Assassins in love' IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE READING THIS. After stopping the apocalypse and defeating The Commission...
9.8K 181 43
Reunited after their father's death, estranged siblings with extraordinary powers uncover shocking family secrets and a looming threat to humanity. I...
10.1K 257 46
"Meeting you was a choice, becoming your friend and gain your trust was my mission, but falling in love with you, was beyond my control" Every missio...
27.5K 406 21
STARTS FROM SEASON 3 [ COMPLETED UNTIL S4 ] . . . " you know, considering how you were a complete asshole." Luna said bluntly, Five stared at her r...