color boy ᵇʸˡᵉʳ

By trinxbyler

-ˋˏ ༻ ʰᵃʷᵏⁱⁿˢ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ,ᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ᵗᵒ ˡⁱᵛᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱᵗ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ. ʷⁱˡˡ ᵇʸᵉʳˢ ᵒʳ ᶜᵒˡᵒʳ ᵇᵒʸ, ʰᵃˢ ʰⁱˢ ʰᵉ... More

𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓃𝑒: 𝑴𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑜: 𝑯𝑨𝑾𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑺 𝑯𝑰𝑮𝑯
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒: 𝑭𝑨𝑽𝑶𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑬 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑹
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇: 𝑰𝑴 𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝑪𝑶𝑶𝑳?
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ: 𝑭𝑨𝑪𝑬𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝑠𝑖𝑥:𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑁
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃:𝑯𝑨𝑾𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑺 𝑴𝑰𝑫𝑫𝑳𝑬
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉:𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑺
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ:𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑮 𝑶𝑼𝑻
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉ℯ𝓃:𝑳𝑼𝑵𝑪𝑯
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℯ𝓁ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃:𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑼𝑷
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓁𝓋ℯ:𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑳𝑬𝑬𝑷𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃:𝑩𝑨𝑫 𝑯𝑨𝑰𝑹 𝑫𝑨𝒀
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃: 𝑩𝑹𝑼𝑺𝑯𝑬𝑺 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑹𝑶𝑪𝑲𝑺

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃:𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑲 𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑺

202 6 25
By trinxbyler

Everyone was scattered around in the living room. It was two in the morning and everyone was still awake, none tired.

"Can we go to the park?" Dustin sat up, asking the other teenagers in the room.

Max looked at him and blinked. "Why not." Max shrugged and rolled off the couch. Will looked at them getting up and going to their bags.

"It's like. Two in the morning?" Will muttered as he fixed his hair out of his face. Jane added a, 'Yeah' to Wills sentence.

"We're boreddd! Lucas get up!" Max groaned as she chucked a pillow at Lucas's head. He stood up immediately and pointed at Max.

"I dare you to do some shit like that again." Lucas said as he grabbed his bag got got a hoodie out of it. Max laughed and pulled Will and Jane up off the couch.

"C'mon! We're going to the park and having fun!" Max grinned and got them up onto their feet. (my shoulder hurts so bad like it's not even funny stfu.)

Will and Jane groaned at the same time and went to their rooms to change. Mike came downstairs and saw everyone in the living room in hoodies and jeans.

"Dude. No." Mike muttered and tried to go back upstairs before Max grabbed him and pulled him back down.

Max threw his bag at him and grinned. "Put on a hoodie, we're going to the park." Max spoke plainly and went back to the living room to put shoes on. Mike rolled his eyes and zipped open his backpack.

Will and Jane came came back downstairs and went to the living room, "We are twins and we have twin power so can we stay?" Jane asked as she fixed one of her french braids.

Max looked at them and rolled her eyes. "Absolutely not. So pip pip and tally your hoes and put those hoodies on!" The redhead put on her shoes and sat on the couch and started to play subway surfers as she waited for the slow pokes to put their stuff on.

Will and at his sister and furrowed his eyebrows. "I don't think that's the saying- is that the saying?" Will whispered to his sister and she shrugged as she put on her pastel pink hoodie.

Will put his on and went over to Mike who was currently struggling with his hoodie zipper. "C'mon, Wheeler. You got this, you can do it! You can do it! Wooo!" Will cheered as he flicked a strand of Mikes hair out of his face as he twirled around him playfully.

Mike chuckled and looked at him, "Don't make fun of me! It won't move." Mike looked back down at his zipper in attempt to zip it up.

Will laughed and moved Mikes hands and fixed the zipper and zipper it up for him, when he did he pat Mikes head. "There you go, love. If you ever need a zipper mechanic, you know who to call." Will chuckled and walked away.

The ravenette watched him walk to the living room and blush started to take over his face. "He's so damn pretty." He sighed and covered his face and rubbed his temples before going back to the living room.

Everyone was done changing, Jane got paper and a pen and wrote something on it and left it on the table. "Okay. We can go outside now I guess. Unlesss, you guys wanna watch another movie and stay inside where it's warm?"

Max opened the door and pushed Jane out gently. "We're going, Janet." Max said as she shooed everyone else out. Will closed the door behind everyone.

"We're going to the park. Piggyback style." Dustin demanded and jumped on Lucas's back. Everyone shrugged and agreed to it.

"My back! Dustin, my back is two milliseconds away from breaking. Please stop jumping on my back unannounced!" Lucas grabbed Dustin's legs and took out his flashlight.

Will got on Mikes back, (in my books Mike can carry Will. stop it<3) Jane got on Max's back. If Aurora and Diana were here, they'd agree faster then you could say bootay.

(i'm so funny) The six friends started walking to the park while joking around about getting murdered while at the park.

Once they all got to the park they went to the monkey bars. "Nuh uh! I called dogs on them first don't you dare!" Will exclaimed, The four teenagers watched as Mike and Will bickered about who gets to use the monkey bars first.

Then they agreed on going on it at the same time and trying to hang upside down from it. Max and Jane looked at each other, speechless because that lasted a good four minutes.

Mike helped Will up to the top, "You're welcome, short boy." Mike whispered the last part as he climbed up and Will snapped his head over to him.

Will pointed a finger at him, "I will push you off." Will threatened and wrapped his legs around a bar and hung from it. Mike did the same as Max and Dustin sat under them and did meditation poses under them and kept their laughs to the self's as Jane took a picture of them.

"What if we both fell on our heads and broke our skulls and go to the hospital then we get memory loss and we forgot who we are so we become some crackheads and make a whole new life for our self's and end up being a famous murderer?" Will said out loud as he flipped from the green and red bar.

Mike got down instantly. "Dude. What's wrong with you. Are you okay?" Lucas asked as he put his hands on his hips. Will nodded and gave him a quick thumbs up and a smile.

"Just fine bud! Ooh! Slide!" Will turned around and ran over to a slide, going away from the group. Jane ran after him to go on the slide with him.

Max got up and wiped her pants off, Dustin grabbed the monkey bar above him and tried to go across the monkey bars the correct way. "My hands!" Dustin exclaimed and let go of the bars and poked at his now red hands.

"I think Jane pushed Will off the slide." Lucas said to Mike and pointed at the two, Mike snapped his head over to Will and Jane who were currently at the slides.

Lucas and Dustin started to chase each other around with sharp sticks they found on the ground as Mike and Max sat on the top of a swing set and talked about things. Max was listening to Mike ramble on about Will.

Her eyes shifted to the twins and they stayed there for a while. Mike noticed and stopped talking. "Sorry. Did I bore you?" Mike waved a hand in front of her face but not too close. Max shifted her focus back to Mike.

She shoo her head quickly and scratched her head. "Huh- oh! No, sorry. Just zoned out for a second, you can go on." Max spoke, Mike looked to where Max was previously staring and saw Jane sitting on a bench as Will was on the ground with a stick in his hand tracing a heart in the wood chip like things on the ground.

Mike looked back at Max, "What's up? You talk this time." Mike suggested and Max looked at him again after staring at her nails for a few seconds.

"Huh? I have nothing to talk about? I wanna help you with Will, you can talk, I'll help." Max muttered and looked back at her nails.

Mike blinked at her started to speak again, which gained her attention again. "No. You look down. Now speak before I push you off this swing set."

The redhead sighed and looked back up. "Can you keep a secret?" Max asked the ravenette. Mike nodded.

"Yeah, I can. Why?"

Max hesitated before speaking, that confused Mike. "I- I think I like Jane.." She stammered and crossed her arms uncomfortably.

Mikes eyes widened, "Like, do you mean you like her you mean you like like her?" Mike inquired. He was honestly shocked.

"I like like her. At least I think I do. But do not, tell her or the others.. Please? I don't even know if she likes girls.." Max was bing very serious and she normally never was, Mike nodded quickly.

"I promise! I won't tell a soul." Mike saluted weirdly to make Max laugh, she did. She rolled her eyes after that.

"You are such a dork, Wheeler." She mumbled and looked back at Jane, focusing on her for a bit.

Mike put an offended hand over his heart and shifted on the swing set bar and turned around to look at Will.

Will was standing up now, he was holding his bangs up away from his eyes and continued to trace a heart in the wood things.

"Jane! Look it's perfect!" Will pointed to his heart once he was done. His sister looked at it and looked at it. Jane smiled and complimented it then proceeded to take a picture of it.

Will moved his hand from in front of his face and threw the stick away and walked over to the swings and looked up.

He looked at Max and Mike and furrowed his eyes at them. "Uh- having fun up there?!" Will questioned them and sat on the swing right under Mike's legs.

Mike smiled at him and looked at Max, Max nodded a bit and Mike climbed down. The ravenette stood next to Will. "While you're down here, push me!" Will smiled brightly at him.

Mike went behind him and pushed his swing a bit, "Hey! Can't you swing yourself? Or did you not learn at all and trying to hide that you can't by having me swing you?" Mike joked and continued to push him.

Will gasped, pretending he was offended, "Of course I know how to swing!" Will started and looked back up Mike. "I just want you to push me because i'm too lazy to do it myself. My feet hurt!" Will whined and turned back around.

"Sure, sure. I totally believe that!"

A few minutes later everyone left the park and the six teenagers went to the street to take phots before going back to the twins house to get some rest.

"No! Lucas! Put your arm here gosh dammit!" Dustin yelled and fixed his arm and went back to his spot. Lucas rolled his eyes and watched Jane run over to the group as she put on a three second timer and posed with them.

The flash went off and they all unfreezes out of the poses Jane and Dustin forced them into. "Duo photos! Starting with Max!" Jane exclaimed. Everyone took a phot with Max, then Jane, then Dustin, then Lucas, then Will, and lastly Mike.

After that they started to walk to Jane and Will's house. Mike and Will were giggling about one of their photos, Lucas and Jane were talking about magnet tiles, Max and Dustin were pushing each other.

"No, you praise a middle finger, not eat it!" Will ruffled Mikes hair up and leaned his head on Mikes shoulder.

Max heard what they were talking about and furrowed her eyebrows. "Weirdo's.." Max mumbled and got pushed by Dustin. She pushed him back.

Mike hesitated before putting his right arm over Wills waist and let out a breath he didn't even realize he was holding in.

Will grinned a little and continued talking, "Think of a cat. Any type. Then imagine it with a top hat and a cane." Will looked up at Mike.

Mike thought about it for a second and nodded. "Yeah you're right it is cute. Now imagine that cat wearing black boots." Mike responded. It was a game they made up a while ago,

The oldest thinks of something and the other adds onto it and make more of the image in their head.

"Ooh! Uhmmm, the cat also wearing a tuxedo." Will added. Mike leaned his head on Wills and pulled him a little closer.

"Imagine the business cat on.. a swing." Mike continued on, they kept adding onto the tuxedo cart until their heads hurt and they stopped talking completely, only hearing Lucas and Jane ramble about magnet tiles.

Will unlocked the front door and pushed it open, letting everyone in the house. All the teenagers kicked their shoes off and took off their hoodies, half of them were wearing pajama pants and the other half were wearing jeans, Jane and Will were that half.

The two went upstairs to change their outfits into new pajamas. Will went to his room and closed the door. He looked in the mirror and took his necklace of and scratched his neck. He put it on his desk and opened his drawer and grabbed a set of pajamas he had.

Jane always finished changing into pajamas before he did so she was out of her room in less than three minutes and went downstairs to get blankets and pillows for the party.

Mike was on his phone sitting at the dining table with Dustin Jane sat next to Mike and looked at his phone and at his search history. Her eyes widened for a second and she got up and put a hand over her mouth, trying not to laugh.

Mike saw Will come downstairs a while later and saw him go to a closet and open the door.

"Mike, can you help me for a second" Will questioned and looked at him. Mike put his phone in his pajama pants pocket got up,

"Yeah, of course!" Mike went over to him and saw him grabbing blankets and pillows. Mike took some from him and closed the closet for him. Will thanked him and they brung them to the living room for the party.

Will threw a blanket and pillow at the party. "You guys can make your own sleeping stations, have a good nap have fun.. uh- yeah. I'm tired goodnight!" Will waved and grabbed Mikes arm and went upstairs.

They all went over where they would sleep, Max agreed to sleep in Jane's room, Mike agreed to sleep in Wills room. They both went upstairs and to Wills room.

Will closed the door behind them and sat on the edge of the bed. "What time is it?" Will asked as he looked for his phone. Mike took his phone out of his pocket and checked his phone. "It's three forty five." Mike answered.

"Damn its late, goodnight, you are not sleeping on my chair or on the floor." Will said and got under the covers. Mike chuckled and turned the lamp off. He lied next to Will under he covers, they were both facing the opposite way, Wills back to Mikes back.

A while later Will fell asleep, Mike was still awake he was thinking.

"What if I ask him out tomorrow? No. NO. I'm not doing that.. What if he doesn't like me back? What if he doesn't want to be my friend anymore? I can't tell him at all. I'd rather keep him as a friend then lose him as one. He's Will. He's perfect. Too perfect to lose.."

YO i finished this chapter in like three or two days im happy 😚 anyways goodnight you coochie smelling nuggets..

I'm a monkey.

trinxbyler
<3

-ˋˏ 2586 words ˎˊ-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58 0 15
~~ "𝘡𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴." "𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘭�...
2.5K 85 15
❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐎𝐖, 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍' 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒❞ █▓▒­░⡷⠂𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦�...
1.1K 31 13
"ᵀʰᵉ ˢᵃᵈ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ⁱˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵈ ᵐᵉ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵃᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ⁻ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵈ ᵐᵉ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᴵ ᵈⁱᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉˡʸ ʷʳᵒⁿᵍ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵃˡˡ ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ᵈᵒⁱⁿᵍ ʷᵃˢ⁻" ʸ/ⁿ ʷᵃˢ ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉ...
19.6K 428 19
Byler. That's all 🙇🏻