Ex-husband wants to remarry a...

Od ttiasbl

Title : Ex-husband wants to remarry again part 2 Author : 糖糕很甜 Category : BL Doujin Chapters : 296 chapters (... Více

Part 1 of this story! ✨🪄
Chapter 200 Are you really willing to leave?
Chapter 201 In addition to injury, there is deeper injury
Chapter 202 I got rid of him
Chapter 203 Then you can live with me
Chapter 204 He also fell into trouble
Chapter 205 Xia Kangan's life experience
Chapter 206 Let Xia Kangan be your son
Chapter 207 Yun Ziqiu, give Kang An back to me
Chapter 209: Have you thought it through clearly?
Chapter 210 Don't cry
Chapter 211 If you find it ugly, don't look at it
Chapter 212 Aren't all men like this?
Chapter 213 Giving birth to a sister
Chapter 214 Both his wife and children despise him
Chapter 215 Just because I am your man
Chapter 216 Call me husband and I will give you the clothes
Chapter 217 Mr. Yun, Mr. Xia is missing
Chapter 218 You forced me to do this
Chapter 219 When you beg me
Chapter 220 I love him
Chapter 221 Only love one person in your life
Chapter 222 Yun Ziqiu, I will never believe you again
Chapter 223 Xia Yuandan, don't do this to me
Chapter 224 I beg you, don't leave
Chapter 225 Are you worried about him?
Chapter 226 If Xia Yuandan doesn't want him, he will go crazy
Chapter 227 Yun Ziqiu's eye turned red. "XiaYuanDan can't it be different?"
Chapter 228 You still don't want me?
Chapter 229 How can this person be so unlucky?
Chapter 230 My wife doesn't want me anymore
notice
Chapter 231 I care about Xia Yuan Dan more than anyone else
Chapter 232 Why don't you let him go?
Chapter 233: Xia YuanDan, you're not leaving, are you?
Chapter 234 I'll get the injection and I'll give birth to your baby
Chapter 235 Finally got my wife

Chapter 208 Maybe I can consider returning the child to you

111 7 5
Od ttiasbl

After Kyoto enters the rainy season, the weather is unpredictable.

The sky was originally clear, but the wind started to blow at some point.

The sky is getting darker and the wind is getting stronger. It didn't take long for raindrops to fall, and the drizzle gradually turned into a downpour.

Yun Ziqiu stood in front of the window, looking at the figure below, frowning slightly.

Xia Yuandan was still standing outside the mansion!

The rain kept falling, but Xia Yuandan never moved. He stood there like a sculpture, not afraid of wind and rain.

Yun Ziqiu felt a strange emotion in his heart, and it seemed a little painful.

This strange feeling made him panic a little. He clenched his fists and told himself that Xia Yuandan was responsible for all this. If he had stayed by his side, he wouldn't have encountered all this.

Xia New Year's Day deserves it all!

Yun Ziqiu sneered and turned around, bumping into the servant who had arrived in a hurry.

"Master Yun, it's not good! The young master doesn't want to eat!"

Yun Ziqiu said solemnly: "A bunch of losers, how many of them can't even look down on a child?"

The servant lowered his head and said anxiously: "Young master...he knocked over everything! He didn't let us get close."

Xia Kang'an has been crying for several days since he was brought back, and he hasn't eaten much.

Yun Ziqiu rushed to the children's room immediately for fear of starving him.

Opening the door, the children's room looked like it had been robbed and was in a mess.

Xia Kangan was crying, "You all go away! Go away!"

"I don't want to stay here!"

"I want to go home!"

"I want to find my uncle!"

"woo woo woo woo!"

"Little uncle!"

"Help!"

"Little uncle, little uncle!"

Xia Kangan changed his previous sensible and obedient demeanor and clamored to go home.

Several servants looked at him helplessly, no matter how much the servants tried to persuade him, they had no effect.

Yun Ziqiu strode over, squatted beside Xia Kangan, and said softly: "Kang'an, be obedient! Eat well!"

"I don't want to eat!" Xia Kangan cried: "I want to go home! I want to find my uncle!"

"Be good! Eat some food! Listen to daddy!"

As soon as Yun Ziqiu finished speaking, Xia Kangan shouted excitedly: "You are not my father! My father is dead! You are a bad uncle!"

The smile and patience on Yun Ziqiu's face disappeared, and gloomy emotions appeared in his eyes.

In the past few days, Xia Kangan was particularly resistant when seeing him.

The little girl who used to pester him all day now calls him "bad uncle".

All this is because of Xia Yuandan.

Yun Ziqiu held back his anger and decided not to argue with Xia Kangan: "Kang'an, I am really your father!"

"You're not!" Xia Kang'an retorted excitedly: "You're a bad guy! You're not my father!"

Although Xia Kangan is young, he also knows that Yun Ziqiu is not good to Xia Yuandan.

Anyone who treats his little uncle badly is a bad guy and his enemy.

"Xia Kang'an!" Yun Ziqiu shouted fiercely. He grabbed Xia Kang'an and held him in his arms. Staring into his eyes and saying word by word: "Listen clearly to me, you are my son, my biological son. Xia Yuandan has been lying to you. He is not your uncle at all, he is your father. Xia Yuandan and I I gave birth to you on New Year’s Day!”

These words made Xia Kangan forget to cry. He stared at Yun Ziqiu with his eyes wide open, as if he didn't understand the meaning of his words at all.

"From today on, you are the young master of the Yun family. You will never have to go back to Xiajia Village again, this is your home!"

Yun Ziqiu's heart ached with pain. This was his son, but now he didn't recognize him.

"This is not my home! I want to go home!"

Xia Kangan twisted his body desperately to prevent Yun Ziqiu from touching him.

"Let me go! Let me go!"

"I do not like you!"

"You are a badass!"

"You are not my father!"

The child resisted with great strength, and Yun Ziqiu couldn't hold down the noisy Xia Kang'an at all.

During the struggle, he was hit hard on the face.

Yun Ziqiu's face was as dark as ink, and he scolded: "Since you don't want to eat, then never eat."

He turned around and looked at the anxious servants: "Don't feed him! When his temper improves, he will eat again!"

The servant touched Xia Kangan's back with the back of his hand: "Young master, don't be willful! Hurry up and admit your mistake to Mr. Yun!"

"I'm right! He's not my father at all!"

Xia Kang'an wiped the tears on his face with the back of his hand and said stubbornly: "If you don't eat, you won't eat! I would rather starve to death than eat from the bad guy's house!"

Yun Ziqiu's fists clenched loudly.

If this wasn't his son, he would have been pulled over and spanked long ago.

"Okay! If you don't eat, you'll be hungry!"

Yun Ziqiu slammed the door and left.

He walked out of the villa directly, and a bodyguard immediately came forward to hold an umbrella for him.

It was raining heavily, causing a layer of mist on the road, and the surrounding area was foggy.

Xia Yuandan stood in the rain. He was shivering with cold, but he didn't dare to leave.

He knew that Xia Kang'an was in the mansion, and he even heard the child's sad cry.

"Let me in! Let me see Kang An!"

When Yun Ziqiu came out of the villa, what he heard was Xia Yuandan's choked plea.

He stepped forward and looked at him condescendingly.

The contemptuous look on his face was like a knife cutting through the mist falling on Xia Yuandan.

Xia Yuandan raised her face to look at him, her eyes trembling: "Give me the child back!"

"Give it back to you?" Yun Ziqiu sneered: "That's my son. You stole my child, and I haven't settled the account with you yet. How dare you ask me to return the child to you!"

"Kang An is not your son." Xia Yuandan rushed over and tried to catch Yun Ziqiu, but was stopped by the bodyguard before he could get close.

He was stopped one meter away, looking helplessly and painfully at the man in front of him: "Young Master Yun, I beg you, please give Kang An back to me! Let's go far away and never appear again. in front of you."

Yun Ziqiu looked at him coldly, "Let me ask you for the last time, is Xia Kang'an my son?"

Xia Yuandan shook her lips, and just when she was about to deny it, she heard Yunzi Qiuhan say, "This is your last chance."

Xia Yuandan's heart suddenly sank. He knew that Yun Ziqiu already knew the truth.

He lowered his head and said sadly: "Four years ago, after you and I ended our relationship, I found out that I was pregnant. I thought about talking to you about the child, but I couldn't even get into your company. I knew that we How big the gap is, and I also know that you can't possibly like someone like me. I can't have an abortion, and the doctor suggested that I give birth to the child."

Yun Ziqiu sneered: "Don't use such a flawed excuse to deceive me! Didn't you just have an abortion some time ago? Why didn't you see any problems?"

Xia Yuandan never thought that he would deliberately reveal this scar, and his heart ached uncomfortably.

Not only had he been in the rain for too long, but he was also unable to argue.

Xia Yuandan lowered his head and said nothing.

Seeing that he didn't respond, Yun Ziqiu stepped forward, pinched his chin, and forced him to raise his face.

Staring at the pale face in front of him, Yun Ziqiu was filled with anger: "You still want to pretend to be pitiful to deceive me? Xia Yuandan, you really disgust me! You stole my child, you should pay the price!"

Haven't I paid enough? Have you ever seen that my heart has been riddled with holes by you! Xia Yuandan's eyes were sad, and her pale lips were pursed tightly.

What else could he say?

All explanations are in vain!

In Yun Ziqiu's eyes, whatever he did was done with purpose and bad intentions.

Xia Yuandan had no intention of getting entangled with him, he just wanted to take Xia Kang'an away.

Seeing the desperate expression on his face, Yun Ziqiu felt particularly uncomfortable.

He doesn't understand what's wrong with him?

Why does it always get out of control because of Xia Yuan Dan?

Yun Ziqiu was so irritable that he pushed Xia Yuandan away hard.

Xia Yuandan staggered and fell to the ground and couldn't get up for a long time.

"Drive him away!" Yun Ziqiu ordered, and bodyguards surrounded Xia Yuandan.

Xia Yuandan was shocked. He rushed over and begged: "Master Yun, please give Kang'an back to me!"

"No matter what you ask me to do, I can do it! I beg you to return Kang'an to me!"

Xia Yuandan rushed over and grabbed Yun Ziqiu's pants.

He held on tightly, fearing that if he let go, Yun Ziqiu would leave.

Yun Ziqiu turned around and looked at the extremely humble man kneeling at his feet.

The rain soaked Xia Yuandan's body all over, and all his clothes stuck to his body, outlining the curves of his body.

After not seeing each other for two months, Yun Ziqiu thought of him almost every night.

Xia Yuandan's soft body and his gentle and shy expression in sex made his blood boil every time he thought about it.

It was undeniable that he had a strong desire for this man.

Yun Ziqiu lifted her lips and smiled evilly: "Can you really do anything?"

Xia Yuandan suddenly raised her head and looked at him, as if she was afraid that he would regret it, and immediately said: "As long as you return the child to me, I can do anything!"

His wet eyes made Yun Ziqiu's breathing become rapid. He licked his dry lips, "Let's see how you behave! If you behave well, maybe I can consider returning the child to you!"

Xia Yuandan's eyes lit up: "I will definitely perform well."

"Undress!"

Yun Ziqiu's words caused all the expressions on Xia Yuandan's face to freeze, and his eyes widened because he was so shocked.

He never expected that Yun Ziqiu could humiliate him like this!

There were not only the two of them outside the villa, but also several bodyguards.

Yun Ziqiu asked him to take off his clothes in public, which was more embarrassing than a slap in the face.

Xia Yuandan bit her lower lip and controlled her emotions.

Don't be impulsive!

Xia Kangan is still in Yun Ziqiu's hands!

But the sour pain almost tore his heart apart.

This is the man he has loved for so many years!

You can always hurt him so unscrupulously!

The sad expression on Xia Yuandan's face made Yun Ziqiu even more irritable.

He didn't know what was wrong with him, but he felt bad when he saw Xia Yuandan in pain.

No one can affect his mood, not even Xia Yuandan!

Yun Ziqiu said sternly: "If you don't take off your clothes now, get out of here immediately!"

"I'll take it off!" Xia Yuandan's eyes were red. He endured the shame and started to take it off and lift it up.

He was wearing a pullover, and he was holding the hem with both hands. When the clothes were lifted up, his chest line was vaguely exposed.

Recently, he has been living a stable life in the village and is well-fed. He has recovered a lot and is not as weak as he looked before.

Seeing his body, Yun Ziqiu's breathing suddenly became rapid.

This little goblin can only seduce men!

Xia Yuandan gritted his teeth and took off his clothes. He shivered because it was too cold.

The rain was so loud that he didn't hear the breathing around him, but Yun Ziqiu heard it clearly.

The bodyguards around him were all attracted to Xia Yuandan, and their eyes were glued to him.

A burst of anger burst out from Yun Ziqiu's heart, and he roared: "Get out!"

Hearing the angry voice, Xia Yuandan trembled all over. He grabbed his clothes and turned around to leave. A coat fell on him and wrapped him up.

Yun Ziqiu hugged him, turned around and fiercely waited for the bodyguards behind her: "Get out of here!"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1M 49.5K 117
Jimin was dragged against his will to a sugar baby event by his best friend and now he has a sugar daddy following him around. Jimin does everything...
443K 24.5K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
240K 12.5K 98
Author : Du Lai Status: Complete Status in COO: 92 Chapters+6 Extras Jiang Yu was a small mermaid who couldn't sing. He had always felt inferior beca...
3.1M 258K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...