Ex-husband wants to remarry a...

By ttiasbl

Title : Ex-husband wants to remarry again part 2 Author : 糖糕很甜 Category : BL Doujin Chapters : 296 chapters (... More

Part 1 of this story! ✨🪄
Chapter 200 Are you really willing to leave?
Chapter 201 In addition to injury, there is deeper injury
Chapter 202 I got rid of him
Chapter 203 Then you can live with me
Chapter 204 He also fell into trouble
Chapter 206 Let Xia Kangan be your son
Chapter 207 Yun Ziqiu, give Kang An back to me
Chapter 208 Maybe I can consider returning the child to you
Chapter 209: Have you thought it through clearly?
Chapter 210 Don't cry
Chapter 211 If you find it ugly, don't look at it
Chapter 212 Aren't all men like this?
Chapter 213 Giving birth to a sister
Chapter 214 Both his wife and children despise him
Chapter 215 Just because I am your man
Chapter 216 Call me husband and I will give you the clothes
Chapter 217 Mr. Yun, Mr. Xia is missing
Chapter 218 You forced me to do this
Chapter 219 When you beg me
Chapter 220 I love him
Chapter 221 Only love one person in your life
Chapter 222 Yun Ziqiu, I will never believe you again
Chapter 223 Xia Yuandan, don't do this to me
Chapter 224 I beg you, don't leave
Chapter 225 Are you worried about him?
Chapter 226 If Xia Yuandan doesn't want him, he will go crazy
Chapter 227 Yun Ziqiu's eye turned red. "XiaYuanDan can't it be different?"
Chapter 228 You still don't want me?
Chapter 229 How can this person be so unlucky?
Chapter 230 My wife doesn't want me anymore
notice
Chapter 231 I care about Xia Yuan Dan more than anyone else
Chapter 232 Why don't you let him go?
Chapter 233: Xia YuanDan, you're not leaving, are you?
Chapter 234 I'll get the injection and I'll give birth to your baby
Chapter 235 Finally got my wife

Chapter 205 Xia Kangan's life experience

171 4 0
By ttiasbl

Gu Xiangjin's arrival surprised Xia Yuandan.

"Young Master Gu, why are you here?"

Gu Xiangjin put it in his pocket with one hand and looked at Xia Yuandan: "You are so surprised to see me? Or don't you welcome me?"

"It's not unwelcome, just a little unexpected."

Xia Yuandan opened the door, invited him in, and thanked Aunt Lin at the same time.

Aunt Lin laughed and turned to go home.

I haven’t seen him for almost a month, and Xia Yuandan is much healthier than before, and looks much stronger.

He was wearing a simple pullover, with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, exposing some of his forearms. The pants are casual style, very loose, and the curves of the legs are vaguely visible in the fabric.

Xia Yuandan is not the kind of seductive beauty, but she gives people a very sunny and comfortable feeling.

Gu Xiangjin's eyes gradually became hotter as he stared at him, making Xia Yuandan very uncomfortable.

He looked away, "Young Master Gu, you came to see me for something?"

Gu Xiangjin came back to his senses, withdrew his gaze from him, and began to look at the small yard in front of him.

"Of course I came to see you for something!"

Gu Xiangjin was not polite and walked to the small table in the yard and sat down: "Your yard is nice! Oh, there is also a honeysuckle tree! It grows very well and is lush and lush."

Xia Yuandan made a cup of tea and handed it to Gu Xiangjin: "Young Master Gu, what do you want from me?"

Gu Xiangjin pointed to the tea cup: "Buy tea!"

"I used to go to Chen En's place to drink tea, but that grandson has been unlucky recently. All the teahouses have been closed down, and his family's company is about to go bankrupt." Gu Xiangjin sneered: "It's your own fault that makes you miserable! People with evil intentions Sooner or later you will be punished by God."

Xia Yuandan was secretly surprised. She didn't expect that something would happen to Chen En.

Gu Xiangjin knew very well that Yun Ziqiu was responsible for what happened to Chen En. He was merciless and wanted to put the Chen family and Chen En to death.

As for the reason, Gu Xiangjin didn't find out. He vaguely felt it was because of Xia Yuandan.

But he would never say anything about it.

Being plotted by Chen En was Xia Yuandan's nightmare, and he didn't want to mention it again.

"Young Master Gu, the new tea hasn't arrived yet, it will probably take some time. But I have some stock at home."

Xia Yuandan took out the tea leaves from the freezer and took out the tea set to brew again.

Gu Xiangjin felt itchy in his heart when he saw him making tea seriously.

Buying tea is fake, but making excuses to see Xia YuanDian is real.

I thought that I became interested in him on a whim and would forget about him soon. But as time passed, Gu Xiangjin found that instead of forgetting Xia Yuandan, he wanted to see him more and more.

He found that he really fell in love with Xia Yuandan.

Gu Xiangjin found out where Xia Yuandan lived and came over.

Xia Yuandan placed the newly brewed tea in front of Gu Xiangjin: "Young Master Gu, how do you like it if you try it? If you are not very satisfied, I will send it to you after the new tea comes."

Gu Xiangjin picked up the tea cup and smelled it: "It smells pretty good."

Xia Yuandan smiled and waited for him to taste it.

Gu Xiangjin put down the tea cup and looked up at him: "Can't we just be friends? I'm really not used to you treating me as a customer."

Xia Yuandan pursed her lips and did not answer.

"Aren't you so heartless? You can't even be friends?"

Gu Xiangjin's face was solemn: "I have never talked down to anyone before, and you are the first."

Xia Yuandan said: "I have always regarded you as a friend. I am very grateful to you for helping me many times."

Gu Xiangjin waved his hand: "Don't send me a good person card. I can't talk about this kind of topic with you. Sooner or later you will piss me off."

It was inevitable that Xia Yuandan would say thanks again to draw the line between the two of them. Gu Xiangjin changed the subject: "By the way! Is that Kang'an or Ankang kid in your family?"

Xia Yuandan: "Kang An has gone to school!"

Gu Xiangjin was curious: "Is there a school in the village?"

Xia Yuandan: "There is a kindergarten on the east side and a primary school on the roadside at the entrance of the village."

"The teaching here is too backward. You should give your children a better education."

Gu Xiangjin said: "I opened a company in N city, and I am quite familiar with it. Are you interested in opening a tea house there?"

There was no hesitation in Xia Yuandan's voice. He refused: "Kang An and I are used to living in the village and don't want to change places. Although the quality of teaching in the village is not as good as in the city, it is suitable for us here."

Seeing his firm expression, Gu Xiangjin finally stopped persuading him.

He started chatting with Xia Yuandan.

After drinking several pots of tea and chatting all afternoon, Xia Kangan came back with potatoes.

"Uncle, I'm back!"

Xia Kangan ran into the yard with a small schoolbag on his back. He was stunned for a moment when he saw Gu Xiangjin, and then smiled: "Hello, uncle!"

"Uncle, why are you here?"

Xia Kangan circled around Gu Xiangjin.

He showed extreme kindness to the uncle who had helped his little uncle.

Gu Xiangjin picked him up and said, "Hey, you've gained weight!"

"Of course!" Xia Kangan puffed up his chest: "I want to eat more and grow up quickly. This way I can protect my little uncle!"

Gu Xiangjin was amused by his little adult expression: "Can you protect my little uncle?"

"Of course! As long as I grow taller, I can protect my little uncle."

Xia Kang'an was held by Gu Xiangjin, while Tudou watched eagerly from the side with a warning sound in his throat.

Gu Xiangjin turned to look at it: "It's quite fierce!"

Xia Kangan introduced: "This is Tudou, my little bodyguard."

Gu Xiangjin laughed.

Suddenly I felt that Xia Yuandan's life was really good now.

Ordinary and bland, but comfortable and happy.

Gu Xiangjin thought of the bustling city and the intrigues of the business world, and suddenly wanted to stay in this small mountain village and experience the sunrise and sunset with Xia Yuandan.

At seven o'clock in the evening, Gu Xiangjin still had no intention of leaving, so Xia Yuandan could only go to cook, and said politely: "Young Master Gu, please stay and have a meal before leaving!"

Gu Xiangjin took advantage of the situation and said, "Okay! Let me have a taste of your craftsmanship."

Xia Yuandan was just being polite on the surface, but she didn't expect that Gu Xiangjin would really stay for dinner.

He could only take out the bacon stored at home, go to the vegetable field outside the yard, cut vegetables, and make a big pot of stew.

Dinner is very simple, three dishes and one soup.

But Gu Xiangjin's mouth was full of food and he kept praising: "Xia Yuandan, I can't believe that your cooking is so delicious! Why don't you stop selling tea and go home and cook for me, and I will give you a high salary." "

Xia Yuandan smiled: "I was worried that you wouldn't be able to get used to it."

"It's so delicious!" Gu Xiangjin gave a thumbs up: "Whoever marries you must be lucky. I just don't know if I have such luck?"

Xia Yuandan's expression froze, and he used chopsticks to pick up Xia Kangan's food, avoiding Gu Xiangjin's question.

Gu Xiangjin saw that Xia Yuandan was not interested in him, but he just didn't want to give up.

A good person like Xia Yuandan would never be encountered if you miss him.

After dinner, Gu Xiangjin still refused to leave.

Xia Yuandan was secretly anxious and kept looking at his watch.

Gu Xiangjin didn't seem to notice that he was issuing an eviction order, so he took Xia Kang'an and Tudou to dig and play with dirt on the slope outside the yard.

After all, Gu Xiangjin had helped him, so Xia Yuandan couldn't really kick him out.

At nine o'clock in the evening, he couldn't help it anymore and walked to Gu Xiangjin and said, "Master Gu, it's getting late. It's not safe to drive at night."

Gu Xiangjin was directing Xia Kang'an to dig a tunnel. After hearing Xia Yuandan's words, he said: "It's really not safe! I'll leave tomorrow!"

Xia Yuandan: "..."

Gu Xiangjin: "I see there's no hotel in your village. Your place is quite big, so I'll stay here!"

Xia Yuandan: "..."

Gu Xiangjin: "We are all friends, you can't be so stingy, right?"

Xia Yuandan: "..."

Gu Xiangjin: "Which room should I sleep in at night?"

Xia Yuandan moved her lips and swallowed back the words of rejection.

Forget it, let him stay for one night!

"I'll clean up the room!"

Xia Yuandan turned around and walked back to the yard, opened the door to the side room and made the bed.

Gu Xiangjin stared at his back for a while, then turned back to Xia Kang'an: "Hey, boy. How about my uncle and I getting married?"

Xia Kang'an was still digging the tunnel, waving the shovel very vigorously, and didn't even raise his head when he heard Gu Xiangjin's question: "Okay! Okay! Uncle, hurry up and marry my little uncle! Then I can play with my uncle." It’s muddy!”

Gu Xiangjin didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "You just want me to play in the mud with you?"

Xia Kangan: "No! You can still pile sand after playing in the mud."

Gu Xiangjin moved closer to him: "Who is better, me or Yun Ziqiu?"

Xia Kangan threw the shovel on the ground and said angrily: "Uncle Yun is a bad guy, I hate him!"

Gu Xiangjin was happy when he heard this: "Well said! He is a bad guy!"

Xia Kangan: "Bad guy! Big bad guy! I don't want to see him in the future."

When Xia Yuandan came out, he heard the two of them scolding Yun Ziqiu.

Xia Yuandan: "..."

"Young Master Gu, don't teach Kang An to curse!"

Xia Yuandan pulled Xia Kang'an to her side and looked at Gu Xiangjin with a stern face: "Children can't learn to curse!"

Gu Xiangjin stood up from the ground, clapped his hands and said, "What I said is all true. Isn't Yun Ziqiu a bad guy?"

Xia Yuandan was speechless for a while.

He did not continue to argue with Gu Xiangjin, patted Xia Kangan's little head and said: "Go take a bath! After taking a bath, go to bed immediately!"

"I'm going right now!" Xia Kang'an ran to the bathroom, followed closely by Gu Xiangjin: "Boy, I'll wash with you."

He looked back at Xia Yuandan: "Find me some clothes, I didn't bring any change of clothes."

Xia Yuandan: "..."

This man really doesn't regard himself as an outsider.

Xia Yuandan could only find her own clothes for Gu Xiangjin to wear, but he was shorter than Gu Xiangjin and not as strong as him.

Gu Xiangjin looked a little tight when he put on his clothes, which made Xia Yuandan couldn't help laughing.

"Stop laughing!" Gu Xiangjin said with a face: "Didn't I bring any clothes?"

Xia Yuandan: "One night, we'll make do."

Gu Xiangjin stared at him: "You just expect me to leave?"

Xia Yuandan couldn't say it too harshly: "I think you have your own things to do, so you can't always live here!"

As a result, Gu Xiangjin really stayed.

The next day, the assistant delivered a suitcase to Gu Xiangjin. Xia Yuandan was shocked: "Young Master Gu, are you..."

"What? You still want to drive me away?" Gu Xiangjin said with a straight face: "I am a life-saving grace to you, and you treat me like this? What's wrong with me staying at your house for how many days? When will the new tea come down and when will I leave? ?”

Xia Yuandan: "..."

*

In the VIP clinic of the hospital, Gu Simeng looked at the examination report in front of her, her eyes suddenly widened, and her face was full of disbelief: "Impossible! Doctor, you must have done the wrong examination."

She suddenly became excited: "I want to do the test again! This is absolutely impossible."

The doctor looked at her and said regretfully: "Ms. Gu, this is true. We have checked and checked many times. And the B-ultrasound sheet will not be false! You can go to another hospital for a review."

Gu Simeng felt like a thunderbolt struck his head, and his face instantly turned pale.

impossible!

How could she be infertile?

"Doctor, can this disease be cured?" Gu Simeng asked eagerly: "Is it possible to do in vitro fertilization? Or artificial insemination! I can't have a child, doctor, please help me."

As marriage was imminent, Gu Simeng came for a premarital check-up and the doctor diagnosed her as infertile. If the Yun family knew about this, they would definitely cancel the wedding.

Gu Simeng clutched the examination report tightly, and her face suddenly turned gloomy: "Doctor, don't tell anyone about this."

The doctor was embarrassed: "This...this report is to be handed over to the Yun family. They want..."

"I will make this matter clear to the Yun family." Gu Simeng's eyes were fierce: "I just need you to cooperate with me to delay for a few days. If the Yun family asks, you just say that the report has not been out yet. It only takes a week."

Gu Simeng handed out a check: "You take this money! You don't need to bear any responsibility. If you don't help me, I have many ways to make you lose your job and unable to survive in Kyoto."

The doctor hesitated: "Is it just a delay in submitting the report?"

Gu Simeng said: "Delaying it for a week is just a condition."

The doctor accepted her check: "Miss Gu, I will definitely help you with this."

Gu Simeng nodded with satisfaction.

After leaving the hospital, she sat in the car and cried silently.

She has lost the qualifications to be a mother. No big family, let alone the Yun family, would want such a woman to be the head matron.

Just when Gu Simeng was lost in thought, his cell phone rang.

She answered the phone: "Hello, who is this?"

"Ms. Gu, I am Dr. Liu from the testing station." A man's voice came from the mobile phone: "We have tested and compared the three samples you sent. A and C are related. B and C are related. established."

"What did you say?"

Gu Simeng suddenly remembered that she had sent the blood samples of Xia Kangan, Xia Yuandan and Yun Ziqiu to the testing station.

But this happened a month ago.

Why are you telling me the test results now?

"Are you sure? Why are the test results coming out now?"

"At that time, you said that you wanted to ensure the accuracy of the test results. We did it three times in total. The last time the samples were sent abroad, the test results were faxed to the scientific research institute. The results of these three tests are authoritative and accurate, and there will be no mistake."

At that time, she was just suspicious and took his blood sample while Xia Yuandan was washing the marks.

Unexpectedly, Xia Kangan is the child of Xia Yuandan and Yun Ziqiu.

Gu Simeng's mind went blank, and she froze in place for a long time, unable to recover.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 28.6K 41
ဒီဇတ်လမ်းလေးကတော့ ချမ်းသာတဲ့အလွှာကြားက စုံတွဲတစ်တွဲရဲ့အိမ်ထောင်ရေးပဏိပက္ခတွေအကြောင်းကိုရေးဖွဲ့ထားတာပါ။ မိန်းခလေးတိုင်းရဲ့ အိမ်မက်ကချမ်းသာတဲ့အမျိုးသား...
283K 19.4K 57
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...
238K 14.3K 64
𝐓𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. ...
813K 35.4K 57
"Mujhe jhelna mushkil hai nader," she said with a smile while her gaze was fixed on the table. ("It's difficult to tolerate me, Nader") "Main jhel l...