Divorced Wifey

By KashishNaaz

Tale of helplessness, regret, guilt with a journey of romance and old memories of your favourite Sid & his Na... More

Conforntation
Falooda Tales🍨🧁

Introduction

1.9K 228 71
By KashishNaaz

Shehnaaz lifted her sari as she admired her stomach into the mirror a bright smile spread across her lips.

Pregnant...She's pregnant! Sidharth and her's baby is inside her stomach right now.

She glanced at the clock and waited for Sidharth to arrive home. She really can't wait to surprise him.

~

Sidharth slammed his hand against his car's steering wheel as hoarse, dry sobs came out of him. He looked at the photographs that were resting in the drawer infront of him and felt like he was losing his damn mind.

Shehnaaz having sex with Mayur his business partner.

Everytime he looked at those photographs it hurt him more than words can ever explain. How the f**k can Shehnaaz do this to him?! He thought she loved him and he loved her so much too. He met Shehnaaz 1 year ago and fell in love with her, and got married to her 3 months ago. How can this happen? Why did this happen?!..This was a proof that Sidharth Shukla was destined to live his life without love. A life full of pain.

He was shown these pictures by Mayur Mehta who told him that Shehnaaz and him had spent a "passionate night together" in Paris when Sidarth had taken Shehnaaz along with him for a business trip where Mayur was too . And when Sidarth was busy, Mayur and Shehnaaz did it...

Mayur said that Shehnaaz fell in love with him during that business trip and that Shehnaaz had taken out 25 crores from Sid's main-bank account whose password only Shehnaaz and Preeti knew. Mayur said that Shehnaaz was planning to run away with him with all that money cos she wanted both things - Mayur, and Sid's money.

And when Sidharth told all about this to Preeti, she told him that she didn't find it hard to believe that Shehnaaz could cheat on him because Preeti felt like Shehnaaz flirted with her husband Manas a lot...

Preeti said that Shehnaaz was always a middle-class girl who just wanted to trap Arnav and never really loved him.

"Shehnaaz is just a gavaar, unclassy cheap girl who never loved you. I wish you had listened to me and married Shyla, Shyla is a great friend of yours since so many years and she always wanted to marry you, but then you met Shehnaaz in your office, she worked at such a small job there and you fell in love with her. Uff, .you just couldn't understand this cunning woman called Shehnaaz.

You were her boss at office and she thought she can trap you and become rich instead of working her small job. Shehnaaz is a middle class golddiger with no morals. Shyla is of our standard and she would have never betrayed you and fooled you for money cos Shyla already belongs to a rich background. You made a mistake.

You made a huge mistake by marrying Shehnaaz and giving her the honor of being called Shehnaaz Sidharth Ashok Shukla. She doesn't deserve to be your wife, I always felt that she never deserved you."

His sister Preeti's words buzzed inside Sidharth's mind and he grit his teeth as he took out the divorce papers from his drawer...

He didn't want Shehnaaz to be his wife anymore.

***********************************
Preeti struck her wine glass with Shyla Kapoor and Mayur's as they celebrated the success of their whole scheme.

"I know those photographs were photoshopped but they looked so perfect and real." Shyla laughed.

"I hope I get my 25 crore soon..I don't want to live in India after all this, I want to travel and enjoy my life." Mayur spoke, as it was preeti who had used the password and taken out the money but made it look like it's Shehnaaz who took out the money.

Preeti smiled. Shehnaaz deserves this. Who does she think she is?

Preeti remembered how Manas used to look at Shehnaaz and admire her beauty many times..him lusting after Shehnaaz made preeti feel less and inferior than Shehnaaz which is impossible cos unlike naaz she belongs to such a rich sophisticated family. How can Shehnaaz and her even be compared - Preeti thought she was better than Shehnaaz at everything but both the people of her life who she loves: Sidarth and Manas, always seemed to favor Shehnaaz.

She finally had asked Manas a month ago if he finds Preeti attractive and he admitted it and told her that he doesn't love her anymore. It broke her heart and Preeti almost committed suicide. Manas didn't love her anymore just because he got attracted to Shehnaaz and wants her instead of Preeti. after her suicidal attempt Preeti decided that she won't let Shehnaaz get away with ruining her marriage and Preeti became thirsty for revenge.

Her and Manas's marriage was now empty and loveless, just because of Shehnaaz. Preeti felt that there is no way Manas can like Shehnaaz when he already has her as his wife who is so much better than Shehnaaz, so Shehnaaz must have seduced Manas and trapped him. She thought that Shehnaaz is a characterless woman and didn't want Shehnaaz to be a part of her life or her brother's life anymore. She thought that she is also doing a great thing for Sidharth by removing Shehnaaz out of his life, the woman who has seduced her husband and ruined her marriage. Preeti wanted Shehnaaz to be gone.

And now she has succeeded.

***********************************
"Sidharth!" Shehnaaz ran towards him before slowing down and walking as she reminded herself that she is pregnant. She laughed at her own craziness before going towards Sidarth and hugging him tight but for the first time ever - Sidharth didn't hug her back.

Her smile fell and she looked up at him to find...hatred...in his eyes. It really scared her.

"Sidharth? A-ar-are you okay? Did you have a bad day at your work?" she asked concernedly as she cupped his face, stood on her toes and kissed his cheek. "I love you and I want to tell you a great, amazing news." she smiled overwhelmingly as she tried to reveal her pregnancy but before she could do that, Sidharth jerked her off him roughly.

"I need a divorce." He threw the divorce papers on her face, making her shriek as tears immediately rushed into her eyes. Her stomach clenched painfully.

"Divorce? What are you talking about-"

"STOP IT! STOP TRYING TO ACT SO INNOCENT! I HATE YOU, SHEHNAAZ! I HATE YOU- I HATE YOUR VOICE, I HATE YOUR FACE, I HATE YOUR SMELL, I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU. I DON'T WANT YOU AROUND ME FOR EVEN A MINUTE. YOU ARE A BLOODY NIGHTMARE TO ME NOW. WE ARE OVER, YOU HEARD ME?!?" He held her elbow and shook her. "We Are Over."

"Just tell me what did I do, Sidharth? I swear I have never intentionally hurt you and-" before she could complete her sentence Sidharth shoved those photographs at her that made Shehnaaz dizzy. She blinked her eyes repeatedly, not believing what she is seeing.

"This may come as a surprise to you but f**king Mayur does count as hurting me intentionally. Taking out crores from my account just because you want to start a new life with Mayur, does count as hurting me intentionally." Sidharth spat sarcastically.

"I..I didn't ever do anything with Mayur. I..I.." Shehnaaz was feeling so confused looking at those photographs, she got nauseous and she fell on Sidharth, burying her face in his chest and clutching his shirt in her hands.

"Just stop your drama, Shehnaaz. It is making you faint that your real colors are infront of me? You really thought you could fool me all my life and I'll never come to know about your reality?" Sidharth tried to remove her off him but she was stuck on him, holding him so tightly as if her life depended on him.

Sidharth made her let go of him before making her sit on the edge of the bed as she began to cry and keep repeating that she never slept with Mayur and never took any money from his account..

Sidharth put the divorce papers in her lap and then threw a pen on it.

"Sign it. Now." the finality in his voice made Shehnaaz's whole world crash down... Sidharth, her husband and the father of the baby growing inside her is telling her that he wants a divorce.

She choked on her own breath, feeling her vision get blurry as tears kept flooding her eyes. She held the pen numbly, and signed the paper.

"Goodbye, I never want to see you ever again." Sidharth grabbed the papers from her lap and tried to leave before Shehnaaz held his wrist, making him stop. He grunted in anger as she held his hand so tightly that even if he slipped his hand out of her hold she clutched onto his shirt's sleeve.

"What? Is there anything else left that can even be said between us?" Sidharth questioned with an ache in his voice.

Shehnaaz gulped. "Yes there is, Mr Sidharth Shukla, I..I'm pregnant. You are going to become a father."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
90.4K 2.7K 73
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
163K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
753K 17K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.