Rico Lewis

By amicia_belle

a girl on vacation falls in love with an upcoming man city star More

prologue
arrivals
apartment room
etihad tour
game day
I got noticed
Coffee date
introducing me to teamates
lunch date
meeting his parents
Home alone

author's note

115 1 0
By amicia_belle

Hi guys I'm debby i don't know if people are actually reading this but I'm starting a series of writing short book about guys that i crush on.

You guys can give me any suggestions but I'm probably gonna write on either ruben dias, jeremy doku or julian alvarez next.

I hope you guys have a nice day. Thanks loves.i Hope you have a nice time reading this book.

I honestly really like rico. I hold him so dearly to my heart and i do hope i get to see him in real life.

Please like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.8K 62
Ayodele is the sister of Bukayo Saka, however the two couldn't be more different. She's unreliable, a wreck, a disappointment. Only one guy will trul...
165K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
488K 7.4K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
168K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...