๐„๐ƒ๐„๐ The Last Witch

By TheMoonlightOracle

The fires dance across my body in a sinful display of lust and need. The flames lick upon my skin, searing un... More

Introduction
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Character Aesthetics

Four

418 37 76
By TheMoonlightOracle

Eden

His voice calls out to me through the darkness. "Eden.."

"Jericho?" I shout out, though I can't see anything, I can sense him.

"You've not felt this close before." His voice whispers to me.

"Why can't I see you?"

"This darkness is never ending, my mate."

Suddenly I feel his hands upon me, caressing my face, my neck, slowly tangling strong hands into my hair.

I can feel his breath upon my lips as he speaks, though I still can't see him. "I longed to feel you again, just once more."

His words make my heart feel as though it falters. "Don't speak as though this is the last time. Don't speak as if you won't make it out of here." I press myself into his embrace, his strong arms wrapped tightly around me, making me feel safe again.

"I'm fading, Eden. I can feel it."

"No! I'm almost there, I almost have the answers, I'm so close to reaching you, please just hold on a little longer.."

My words are met with only silence. "Please Jericho, please hold on for me."

"Anything for you."

"How do I find you?"

He remains quiet before answering. "I don't know."

I cry unashamedly within his embrace. Letting my sorrows be known.

"I love you, Jericho. I'm sorry.."

"And I love you, my Eden. This isn't your fault."

I may not be able to see, but I know what I need. My lips crash against Jericho's, the kiss full of need and despair.

He meets my lips with just as much force, gripping my hair tightly in his hands as he holds me closer, my lips part as he slips his tongue into my mouth to dance with my own.

He breaks away and begins kissing down my neck, biting it gently. "It's been too long, and I fear how long it will be till I have you again." He says in a low voice.

His hands roam my body as he continues to kiss my skin.

Is this even real? It feels real.

He slips a finger into me suddenly and I gasp out into the silence. It feels like it's been forever since I've felt his touch, and my body shows that as I already feel an orgasm run through me, causing me to moan softly.

Jericho chuckles softly as he slips his finger out of me. "So quick to cum for me, little witch."

My heart thunders in my chest at his words. That's what Damien calls me.

He knows.

"Jericho, I-i was going to tell you." My voice shakes as I speak. "I just wanted to save you first.. I.. I'm so sorry.." I begin crying, my guilt eating me alive.

My cries are met with silence.

"Jericho? Please say something.. you don't have to forgive me.. Just let me save you.. please let me bring you back, even if you no longer want me.. I don't want to live in a world where you don't exist."

"Damien is a good man.. He'll care for you, now that I can't."

"What?" My heart drops. "How could you say that?! Don't you dare say you're not coming back to me, Jericho! Don't you dare! PLEASE! I need you! I can't go on like this any longer!"

"You speak too much." Jericho's mouth is on me again, biting and kissing me as I continue to cry.

"You have to return to me."

"You can rescue me later." He becomes so aggressive it takes my breath away as he kisses me, claiming my lips with his own. He bites my lower lip hard enough to draw blood, making me gasp. He uses the opportunity to bring his tongue back into my mouth.

His cock is readily at my slit, begging to enter me. He runs his tip through my wetness, making it easier to push inside.

He slowly stretches me, causing my back to arch, pressing my breasts against him. He begins thrusting into me, making me moan loudly with pleasure.

"I've questioned if this is real, but my cock in your pussy feels pretty fucking real to me." He growls out darkly.

And though I can't speak, I couldn't agree more. This feels extremely real, especially as an orgasm rushes through me right before Jericho pulls out, a low moan making its way past his lips as he cums.

"I'm coming for you today." I say breathlessly.

"Mmm, I believe you already did." He chuckles.

I can't help the smile that makes its way to my face. "I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too, my mate. But it looks like our time is up." Jericho's voice gradually becomes quieter as he speaks, seeming as though he's becoming further away.

"I won't make you wait much longer, I promise." I vow to him.

The last thing I feel are his warm lips pressed against mine.

"Get the fuck out of my bed now." Damien's angry growls wake me up from my dream, I sit up quickly, wondering what the fuck his problem is.

"What the hell is your problem?" I demand of him out loud.

"I should have let Kiana take you instead last night. Then she'd be the one waking up to you grinding yourself against her, instead of me. I can fucking smell you."

It hits me all at once that I just basically had a wet dream while in Damien's bed, and he's very much aware of that fact.

"No wet dreams in my bed. Leave, now." My face heats at his choice of words. Looking down at myself I grow even more embarrassed as I see I'm in my sheer underwear and silk top that you can clearly see my nipples through. This is obviously not what I usually wear when I go to sleep in Damien's room.

Random memories from last night play through my mind, the pain, Damien coming and taking me to Hades. But it's all such a blur, the pain had my mind in a state of hazy confusion.

I turn away from him as I speak. "I can't leave like this. I'm barely dressed."

I turn back towards him to watch his heated gaze slowly trail my entire body, taking in every curve and bit of exposed skin. "I'll get you a shirt to cover up with." He says, his voice sounding strained.

I look at him, waiting for him to get up to retrieve a shirt for me as promised. "Well?" I huff out, annoyed.

I shift uncomfortably in the bed, bringing the blankets back up over my body to shield me from his heated gaze. Although when I move I can feel how wet my underwear got from my dream encounter just moments ago. I'm too scared to look and make sure I'm not leaving a spot on his bed.

Oh goddess, why me?

Damien clears his throat and runs a hand through his hair, something he does often. He opens his mouth, then closes it, seeming to debate on what to say.

"Please just get me a shirt so I can leave." He looks at me before a darkly annoyed look crosses his features. He yanks the blankets off of himself before standing abruptly and walking over to a large wooden dresser where he keeps his clothes.

He tries his best to hide it, but now I know why he didn't want to get up. I feel my face blush deeply as my eyes quickly take in his large erection. The inprint of it pressing against his loose sleep pants.

I turn away before I'm caught looking, not meaning to have seen it in the first place. It was hard to miss though.

I try not to pay attention as he adjusts himself, trying to position it so it's not as obvious as he looks through the drawers, pulling a plain black shirt out and tossing it to me from across the room, seeming to refuse to turn and face me again.

I say nothing as I pull the shirt on over my head, I slowly stand up out of bed, pleased to find the shirt reaches my thighs, hiding my underwear from view. It'll be good enough till I can get back to my room.

I try not to look in Damiens direction as he stands with his back towards me, knowing he's hard because of me makes my entire body heat unwillingly.

"Stop doing that." He growls out at me.

"Stop fucking taking note of it." I mumble out annoyed as I look over at him. He turns to face me, annoyance plastered on his features.

"I wish I fucking could, but it's hard when it's the only thing I can smell in this damn room." My eyes dart down to the spot that's straining against his pants, my face blushes as I look away.

"Please turn back around."

"Don't fucking stare and it wouldn't be a problem." He growls out.

"It doesn't matter if I stare or not, it's impossible to miss!" He tries not to for a moment, but a smirk makes its way to his face.

MEN.

"Impossible to miss? That big, huh?"

"I fucking knew you'd have some smartass shit to say." I roll my eyes and make my way to the door, needing to leave and get away from him.

I don't bother to look at him again as I leave out the bedroom door, closing it quickly behind me.

Luckily it's still early enough in the morning that there's no one to be seen.

Suddenly it hits me. I dreamt clearly of Jericho for the first time since he's been taken from me. I stop walking, realizing it has to be because I slept in Damien's bed last night. Something about his presence helps me connect with Jericho.

I immediately turn back around, making my way back to Damien's room. I'm going to go see Persephone, and he's coming with me.

I don't bother to knock considering I just left a few minutes ago, upon opening the door I'm reminded to always knock.

Always. Knock.

Damien sits propped up against his head board completely naked as he strokes his huge cock. "Damien?" My voice comes out as a tiny squeak, the sight before me leaving me brainless.

"Fucking hell.." Damien grumbles out before opening his eyes, meeting my gaze. "Haven't you fucking heard of knocking?"

"I-" Can't think of anything else to say as I take in Damien's bare body, his hand wrapped around the tip of his cock in a feeble attempt to hide himself from view.

I can feel my mouth slightly hanging open, the sight more erotic than I'd imagine something like that would be. I've never seen a man touch himself in such a way, it almost feels forbidden to see a man touching himself in the way Damien is.

He remains still for a moment before he releases himself from his grip, pulling the blankets over his lap, hiding his massive cock from view.

I press my legs together before forcing myself to look away from him, ashamed I let myself look at him, unsure how to act or feel after what's just happened. I can practically feel the awkward tension in the air.

"I think you should leave. Whatever you've come to tell me can wait until both of us have properly dressed." He mumbles annoyed.

I probably just embarrassed the absolute hell out of him.

"Damien I, um.. I didn't mean to-"

"Don't. Let's never fucking talk about this again."

I nod silently as I turn to leave, feeling bad for walking in on him like this, and feeling awkward knowing I was what he was thinking of while stroking himself.

But that thought does more than stir negative emotions inside of me.

"Eden?" My heart leaps in my chest as he speaks my name, hearing the unspoken question that lies there.

"I should go, Damien." I whisper, already knowing what's on his mind.

He says nothing, and I can feel the awkward tension growing even more as the seconds tick by. "I'm going to go bathe and eat, then I'm going to go find Persephone, I need you there today with us. I think I might know how to find him."

"Anything to get Jericho back." Damien says without a second thought.

I nod and leave his room, trying to clear what just happened from my mind as I make my way to my own room to prepare for the day ahead.

I'm bringing you back to me today, Jericho.

2,091 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 3.4K 35
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž, ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ฌ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
7.2K 385 32
~Lesbian romance & Mature language~ *Second book in The Haven Series* *Cannot be read as a stand-alone book* Here we are five years later, fighting f...
64.9K 4.1K 53
DEATHLESS WILL BE FREE FROM 11TH APRIL! When Jackson, an immortal reaper falls for the lost and haunted Millie, he will break the oldest of rules to...
86.8K 4.5K 74
Preview 1: "Um...uh..." he struggled with his words, so I met eyes with him to see if I could read his emotions. "I, um, I have to tell you something...