LONG WAY (8th Member BTS FF)

By Dreams047

"we never going to accept her as our member" "whole sky is waiting for me.. how can I stay in dark" "maybe we... More

CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER : 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
Chapter 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
EPISODE 35
CHAPTER 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43

Episode 34

71 5 2
By Dreams047

Yoongi goes to Angel's room, "kitten, will you check this file once and your signature is also needed on it, it is an important file, so keep it in mind."

"Of course Yoon oppa, I will take care."  Yoongi leaves with a smile.  There are files and stuff spread everywhere in the room.  Instead of being worried, Angel, surrounded by work, is lost in someone's memories in the light of the setting sun. The orange light of the setting sun is making Angel's cheeks redder.  The lovely smile on her face shows something good. Then someone knocks on her door, due to which she comes out of the glass palace of her dreams. "Angel, this file is complete and I have also sent you all the schedule."  Hearing Eve's words, she remembers how much work she has and sits on the chair with her eyes closed.  "Fuck , I have to do all this work only today and most importantly this file of Yoon oppa, now he will not leave me RIP Me" She speaks making a scared face.  Hearing this, Eva smirk. "You have made my work even easier."  She speaks in her mind.

"Give me yoongi oppa's file and I will complete it."  Eva spoke with a soft voice that was as true as the sun being cold. "No unnie, you too get tired, you need rest."  Angel speaks with a stressed voice.  But Eva does not agree. Finally Angel gives that file to Eva.  Both were happy but with different emotions.

Next morning Taehyung comes to wake Angel from sleep.  Angel was not ready to get up at all. "Stupid, get up, I have to talk about something important and I also have to go to the company."  He makes the sleeping Angel sit on the bed.  "see this" Angel tries to forcefully open her eyes and looks at Taehyung's phone. "What is this?" She asks confused. "I have chosen this place for our special day." Angel's eyes open completely after hearing Taehyung's words.  "This is very beautiful but we will have to wait. There is still time for the concert in LA." She says while pouting. "You seem more exited than me."  Angel gives Taehyung an innocent smile.  Both of them did not know that someone else was also listening to their conversation.  On whose fresh wounds their words are like daggers. Now her wounds are bleeding.

Eva ' s pov

why Tae?  You turned out like everyone else.  If you don't want to keep anything between us then why do you make me feel like spring.  I am surrounded by thorns but you taught me to bloom like a rose. And today you are ready to leave me alone.  No, I will not let this happen.

Author's pov

Eva enters the room, seeing which Taehyung's eyes start shining like diamonds.  That eye to eye contact somehow makes Taehyung aware of Eva's pain. Little more time my love.  In just a few days, I will make you mine forever, this is my promise that these pearls will never fall from your eyes again. Eva ignores Taehyung and gives Yoongi's file Direct to Angel.  "Here is yoongi oppa's file.  I have checked thoroughly."

"Very good, completed it, in just one night. Good job, eva unnie" says while turning the pages of file.  Eva leaves without even listening to thank you. "Such a strange creature.  Why were you in such a hurry?" Angel speaks confused. Angel turns towards Taehyung who was looking at her with piercing eyes.  Seeing him, Angel gives a nervous smile. "Boss, stop giving so much work to Eva."  Saying this, he  leaves the room  angrily. Angel just makes a done face.

Angel takes the file and goes to find Yoongi.  Jin looks at her in the kitchen "yo man." Jin looks at Angel exactly like a mother.  Which was scary but Angel ignores it by giving a sweet smile. "Hay Mumma,  Where is Yoon oppa?" Jin answers without looking at Angel while doing his work.  "He has gone to the company for some work."  Angel makes an O face and looks towards the file. "Okay then I will give him this file in the evening.  What are you making," she says looking at Jin. "Come, have a taste.  Baby, don't wander here and there with this file, what if it gets lost?" Jin says while making Angel taste the food.  "Ok old man, I will keep it in the room."

"you little brat "

Eva's pov

shit!  Shit!  Shit!  Why did I give that file to her? I have to do something with that file before that file reaches Suga oppa.  I am not going to leave her so easily.

Author's pov

After listening to Jin's rap, Angel was going to her room when Eva comes in front of her and stops her.  "What happened ?"

"I have made some mistake in this file, so can I take this file?"

  "Leave it, I will see." 

  "No, this is my work."  Angel was about to say something when Namjoon and Jimin started calling her loudly, "You go otherwise they will keep shouting like this,  and give this to me." As soon as Angel gives the file to Eva, a look appears on Eva's face.  The smirks comes. Now Eva has become a person whose mind and heart have been covered by the dark clouds of anger, jealousy and hatred. It is certain that when these clouds disappear, their rain will cause devastation.

When Angel reaches the garden, she finds Jin's favorite pot broken.  Jimin and Namjoon were sitting in front of it with their faces hanging low looking like kicked puppies. "Who did this?"  listening this, Jimin and Namjoon start pointing towards each other.  "Help us please. Yoongi hyung is not at home. " Both of them look at Angel with hopeful eyes.  "Ok but two ice-creams as a treat." They both look at each other and say yes.  Angered by this, Angel shows her paper white teeth.

At night everyone is having dinner when Yoongi asks about the file and Angel says.  "Yes, eva has that file."  She speaks while chewing food.  Then Eva says no, I don't have the file.  Then Angel laughingly says, don't joke, Eva.No, I am not joking, I myself had given you the file this morning, tea was also the same.  ,  Yes Angel, I myself saw Eva giving that file to you. Now the atmosphere has become serious.  Yoongi looks at Angel with serious anger which was making her feel nervous.  Eva, remember you took that file from me again.  She is trying to remind Eva with a hope. Angel, if she has lost that file then tell everyone. At least don't put your mistake on my head.  She speaks with a deceitful smile.

"Angel, you brought that file to the kitchen.  I had forbidden you not to carry it here and there."  Jin says in a soft voice. 

"But oppa - -" Angel's words are interrupted by Yoongi's cold and angry voice.  "enough is enough"

Everyone gets scared after hearing Yoongi's loud voice.  Yoongi himself is not a big fan of loud noises but that was the result of his months of hard work. Still he Starts speaking with a calm yet cold voice.  "For now, the file that is important let's find it first "

Yoongi's angry glares, Jin's disappointment and Eva's deceitful words surround Angel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1.2K 120
Instagram From BTS OFFICIAL Hi Y/n! Instagram From ???? back off bts before you regret it! ═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══ BTS just opened a new account ju...
120K 3.8K 20
Moon or Y/n. She used to be Y/n but the fate made her change herself, change her name and now she is Moon. ??- The one who killed Bambam is...... �...
5K 339 62
Not many can say they've lost the light of heaven. Mortals live out their entire life awaiting the day they will experience the light of heaven for t...
12.9K 318 28
"welcome to new family Queen " "why dad bring her here. Who is she?? " "you are a man who don't even able to saved his own love " "our new sister is...