YinWar the accident

blloversss

🔞🔞 War is a lonely soul who is often in the bar to drown his sorrows. He then suddenly meets a handsome str... Еще

The sleepover Part 1
The sleepover Part 2
My first time with him
The blowjob
The shower part 1
The shower Part 2
My confidence
The cleanup
The bathroom
My aching body
Our fight
The removal
Yin's revenge
The reconsiliation
A night out
My best friends
The threesome
Yielding
The Disappointment
My friends help
The bar
The hotel
Bottoming
Kink
The Escape
The fight
The Explanation
Reflection
The Video

Mark

376 16 3
blloversss

"Well, look what we got here". "That's why you needed to rush home", he says jokingly while staring at my erect member.

"Mark, what are you doing here", I say frustrated, and try to cover my dick with my hands.

"You weren't supposed to come before 5", I say loudly to him, while trying to stare him down.

"Don't be mad", he says, and bends down to pat my back. "I just felt it was too dumb to go home just to return to your place". "And anyways, isn't it better for you with my company", he says while sliding a hand behind my back.

"Ah okay", I say and give up any further bicker. I try to take my pants on again, but Mark interrupts me.

"No need", he says, and takes a hand on my pants to prevent me from taking them on.

"It seems you weren't quite finished yet".

"Should I help you?" he's staring seductively at me.

"No Mark, there's no need to do that". "I can finish by myself".

"But why, what's the fun in that?"

"It's normal for friends to help each other out", he says.

"Really?", I say. But it sound's weird to me.

"Yeah, for sure. I have done it plenty of times to Xai, and he have helped me. We actually talked the other day and said it was weird we haven't done it together yet".

"Oh", I say. I'm at a loss for words. Is it really so common, I ask myself.

"Let me help you", he says, and then suddenly he moves my hands away and grabs my dick.

"Mark", I exclaim.

"Relax, this is normal".

He starts to pump my dick up and down.

I try to complain, but he shoves my hands away. He's quite strong, I think to myself. I hadn't noticed. But I actually can't get him away anyways.

"Just lay down", he says, while pushing my back which makes me fall to the bed.

He pumps my dick faster up and down. I feel this situation is really weird, but if it's really common than maybe I should let him help me. I start to yield a little to him and relax my body. He feels my body relaxing, and smiles while looking at my face. I moan when he starts to brush over my tip while going up on my dick. He now uses his other hand which were restraining me, to knead my balls. I react by holding the bed sheets in my hand.

"You feel good", he says, while pumping me and brushing my top.

I shudder.

"Shut up Mark", I say with my haggard breathing.

He speeds up the procession and now I feel myself coming.

"I'm coming", I say, and I see him smiling at me. I close my eyes and think about Yin again and then I'm cumming all over.

Mark looks at my dick and his wet hand.

"Wow, you're really a feisty one. Aren't you", he says teasingly.

He takes some napkins I had laid ready and takes some to wipe away my cum in his hand.

"Can you hand me some", I asks while signaling to Mark I have to wipe my dick clean.

"No need", he says smilingly, and then he rushed forward and has his mouth around my dick and cleans my dick by taking my whole dick in his mouth.

"Mark", I say, now angry, "What are you doing?!"

But he continues to lick and now I feel him gently suck me. While I'm trying not to, I can feel my consciousness is slowly slipping, and I feel my dick is raising again.

Mark looks pleased with the result. I try to hit him with my hands, but he blocks with his hands.

He finally takes my cock out of his mouth, and stares at me and says "Why do you hit me?".

"Why do I hit you?" I say angrily, "Because you keep on sucking me, that's why". "Don't tell me this also is normal?"

"Well, it is normal". "I have also sucked Xai's dick. It's just to help a friend out", he explains.

"What, really", I say complexed. I really thought this wasn't a thing a friend normally did.

"Yes, really". "It's just you who are too pius. Haven't you been blowed before", he asks me mockingly.

"Well, yes", I answer.

"There you go". "No harm done". He takes that as a win and then wraps his mouth around my dick again.

I'm startled. "I didn't say you could suck me again", I say with a frustrated look, and try to make him go away.

But he acts like he didn't hear me and continues to suck. I really don't want to let Mark suck my dick, but I feel the relief he's giving me. It feels good. He sucks with a good tempo, and nibbles at my foreskin. I can sense his delight and his thoroughness.

He seems to be enjoying this a little too much. He said he was just helping me out, but he looks to be enjoying himself a bit too much. He looks at me while he's sucking me. And I can see a slight smile. But it's difficult to see since his mouth is still wrapped around my cock. He sucks with a intense force, and I can feel myself coming. I take my head back, and Mark is watching me with a fierce eye. It looks like he's taking in every angle of my face and member. He wants to remember this forever.

"I'm coming", I exclaim. And Mark is rewarding me by licking thoroughly on the tip of my dick. Suddenly, I hear a knock on my door, but it's too late. I'm already coming. And the last thing I see before I come, is Yin, walking in my room and staring at the sight before his eyes.

I look perplexed at Yin's face, and then I come. Yin stares at my release. It seems that Mark hasn't noticed anything, because he keeps on licking and swallows all my cum and then cleans my dick with his mouth. I'm just staring at Yin. And Yin is smiling at me, while also looking a bit angry.

"Mark", I say, with a urgency in my tone.

But he's just so fixated at my dick, that he doesn't respond.

"Mark", I say again.

And he finally takes my dick out of his mouth.

"What", he says, "I'm just doing some cleaning". "Nothing that a friend wouldn't do" he adds, with a smile on his face. Suddenly he sees I'm staring over his head, and he turns around.

"Oh, you're the new guy", he says, with no worries at mind, "What're you doing here".

He ignores his question, and walks directly to me.

"The teacher said to give you this", he says, and gives me a paper.

"You left to quickly and didn't give the teacher the opportunity to give you this".

I look at it, it's a complementary letter. It's not exactly urgent, but I guess it was nice of Yin to take on the task to give it to me.

"Thanks", I say and smile at him.

"Sure" he says, then ads "You probably should put your dick away", and points to my dick which is still out in the open.

I hurriedly take my dick inside my boxers again, and take my pants on again. I feel my face getting flushed. Mark stares intensively and looks rather sad when my dick is out of sight.

Mark suddenly stand up, wipes his mouth and says: "Well this have been fun, but I should probably get going". He stands up and walk to the doorway.

"What", I say with a startled expression.

"But we were gonna hang out", I say.

"Well, it looks like you got company".

"And my important business is already done anyways", he says and smiles to me.

"What, Mark get back here". "You said it wasn't a big deal". "Mark", I yell. But then Yin leans down and silence me by taking his hand around my mouth.

"Let him go", he says. He locks his eyes at me.

I don't say another word. Yin abruptly stands again and walk to my door. I stare puzzled at him, but then he locks the door and returns to me.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

36K 3K 61
•𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱• |𝗬𝗶𝗻𝗪𝗮𝗿'𝘀 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 Yin Anan Wong had always been the kind of person who enjoyed playing around with different people ea...
Daddy (Completed) AngelaLayton8594

Художественная проза

37.1K 301 17
What will it be like to have a daddy? What happens when you throw tancrums?
Imagine... 🙂

Любовные романы

40.8K 111 15
Short sex scenes.... Just scenarios to get you guys going😏 ⚠️warning mature content⚠️ Rated 18+
72.3K 3.5K 44
•𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱• |𝗬𝗶𝗻𝗪𝗮𝗿'𝘀 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 Each performance features a unique dancer and aesthetic. Long legs step out along the stage, swirlin...