Werewolf In Smallville

By arrow-wolf

Eli hale's life has been hell for nine months, since Derek hale, his dad died. He's lost the only person who... More

1: why am I in a cave?
2: getting use to Smallville
3: Smallville full moon
4: first day of Smallville school
5: argument
7: making it up
8: Eli's gift
9: going to the superman museum
10: super-museum problem.
11: anchored trust
12: doppelganger's children.
13: I've been WHAT?!
14: goodbyes and Nat's memories.
15: healed and home

6: aftermath

49 1 0
By arrow-wolf

Jordan Kent, we were on our way back home, without Eli. "Why did I say that?!" I groaned, why did I bring up his dad?! That was so far past every line! "why did you?" Jonathan asked, I could tell he was angry at me for that, he should be. "I don't know" I sighed, I was Just so angry at him! How he treated Sarah was not okay! "Why didn't Nat let me apologise to him?" I asked, And now I'm annoyed at Nat! "Maybe because you didn't use the words: apology, apologise or Sorry. You Just yelled that you wanted to talk to him" answered Jonathan, I thought it was obvious that I wanted to apologise, but now I look back and I know it didn't come across. "She seemed a lot angrier than I thought she'd be" I said, sure they said they became friends but she was more angry than Eli was. "Really? I thought she'd be more, she looked like she was holding back from killing you!" Jonathan yelled, really? I didn't see that. "I Just feel so bad, I want to apologise to him" I mumbled, Eli looked devastated when I said that. "well it seems you're not getting the chance to tell him" said Jonathan, I sighed, it seems so.

We've been walking for awhile and I can't help but getting annoyed at Eli and Nat "why couldn't they Just let me apologise?!" I yelled, it wouldn't be that hard! "Because you used his dad's death against him!" Yelled Jonathan, I know, it wasn't Justifiable at all... I Just got so annoyed that he talked to Sarah like that! "He Just didn't need to be that Attitudy to sarah" I said, she's done nothing to him! "Jordan you are in the wrong! in his universe you can get killed for trusting the wrong person" Jonathan pointed out, that doesn't make any sense, why would that happen? "you don't believe that's the truth" realised Jonathan, I sped up a little. it's not that I think he's lying but... "I think he's over exaggerating okay?" I said, and anyway he's here, those rules don't apply. "I can't believe you, dad said this exact thing when you wanted to tell Sarah how dangerous it would be!" He yelled, dad was Just being paranoid. "and he was wrong" I reminded, Jonathan scoffed, and ran up next to me "luckily! I can't believe you're defending yourself" said Jonathan, I don't really believe it ethier, I use Eli's dad's death against him, why am I defending myself?

Jonathan Kent, I can't believe that Jordan is defending himself for what he did, Eli honesty did nothing wrong! Eli didn't want people he doesn't know, to know about his sleepwalking, could of he Said it nicer? Yes, but that doesn't matter now. Not after what Jordan said. We were back home, me and Jordan haven't spoke since he tried to defend himself. "Boys your back- Where's Eli?" Mum asked, I could tell she was worried that he wasn't here. "don't worry, he's Just with Nat" I said, I saw her relax "okay" she sighed, Eli's Sleepwalking has us all worried about him. I glanced at Jordan. "You have anything to say Jordan?" I Asked him, I'll give him a chance to tell her. "there's a school trip to the Superman museum next month" he said, he's seriously saying that? "oh okay, I'll sign them later" said mum, he ran upstairs to our room. "He's kidding me" I muttered irritatedly, I went upstairs. He was on the console. "Tell her what you said" I Demanded, he's not telling her because he knows he'll get grounded. "Jonathan" sighed Jordan, he paused the game. "tell mum or I will" I threatened, it would be better for him if he told mum, but I'm happy to do so. "I'll tell her later" he said, I gave him a look. "I will!" He said, we both know each other better than to believe it. "What if Eli returns before you say anything?" I asked, it will be worse to here it from the victim. "He won't say anything, I'll apologise to him" he said, oh so he's planning to get out of it by waiting for him to return. "I'm telling her or you are, now" I warned, Jordan didn't move. I warned him. "Mum!" I Yelled, I ran down the stairs, I heard him rush after me. "Jonathan no!" Yelled Jordan, we fell down the stairs, shoving each other. "boys! What is going on!" Demanded Lois, she pulled us away from each other. My body hurts. "Jordan got in a fight with Eli!" I ratted, I'll give him the chance to say the rest. "you did what?" Asked Mum, I walked back. She's mad. Very mad. "It was an argument, He was attitudy towards Sarah, we got in an argument and he went off with Nat, it wasn't serious" omitted Jordan, that's a lie! I gleared at him "why was he attitudy? He's never been like that before" observed mum, Eli's pretty nice, that was odd. "I started To Tell Sarah that he's a sleepwalker" he said, he's not going to mention that he brought up the fact me up his dad's death, is he? "okay, just apologise to him when he gets back" said mum, Jordan nodded and went back up Stairs "that isn't all!" I said, I can't believe he's trying to leave it out! "is he lying?" Asked Mum, I shook my head. "well- no but he's leaving out things he-" I started to explain, mum put her hand up, silencing me. "I don't need all of the details, just relax" said mum, I sighed, I'm not letting him get away with this. "Okay, but I tried to tell you, remember that" I said, I don't want to get grounded for not saying anything. "okay, noted, go do something" said mum, I went back up to my room glearing at Jordan. "I know okay? But I heard you try to tell her, she doesn't care about the details" said Jordan, because she doesn't think that it's important! "it's Just going to be a worse punishment when she finds out" I reminded, he's going to be VERY grounded when they find out, like I was when I did X.K, but worse. "dad would be ashamed of you" I said, he would be, he's always had some amount of leniency with people who have lost family, he'd help a lot of would-of-been criminals who'd Just lost family turn their life around. "You didn't need to say that" Whispered Jordan, I didn't need to, but I wanted to. "you needed to hear it" I spat, dad would be sick if he found out one of us said that to someone, let alone to someone in Eli's place.

Eli hale, I was on my way back to the farm, I was going as alone as I could. Nat was wondering infront of me, because I have no idea how to get around Smallville. "you sure you don't want me to stay with you there?" She asked, I honestly don't know. I sighed and shrugged. "I'm not sure" I mumbled, it still hurts that he said that, I can accept being called guarded, which I definitely am, but him using my dad's death against me? "Why did he say that?" I asked, I haven't said that much, but I've thought it alot. "I don't know, but the offer for me to kill him is still on the table" offered Nat, I Laughed, I could tell that was barely a joke. "Thanks, but no... has- has he ever said that to anyone else?" I asked, I don't know why I'm asking that. It wouldn't make me feel better "no, never" said Nat, then why did he say it to me? Just to hurt me? "has he every met a person who's lost a parent?" I asked, maybe he didn't know it would be a big deal. She turned around. "Eli, my mum's dead, he knows how to act around people like us" said Nat, she had stopped walking. so did I. "I'm sorry about your mum" I apologised, I don't know why it didn't click to me. "I've been so self-absor-" I tried to add, Nat walked over to me, putting her hand over my mouth "do not even try to call yourself self-absorbed" she said angrily, she moved her hand off of my mouth, I opened it to apologise again but she covered it immediately. "And that's your apology face, do not apologise, I'm not done" she said, she removed her hand. I blinked a couple times "my what?" I asked, what the fuck is an apology face? "You have one, trust me" she said, we resumed walking. "Now, as I was saying, You are from another universe Eli, that is one of the best reasons to be self-absorbed" she stated, so I am being self-absorbed. She pointed at me "don't speak, but you're not Eli, you literally cleaned all of the farm in your first week, you're not selfish or self-absorbed" she said, she squeezed my shoulders. "you have nothing to apologise for Eli, so don't, you've apologised enough" finished Nat, I do apologise to much. "Sor-" I started, Nat gave me a glance "ya, ya I know s-" I said, I held back another apology. We burst out laughing. "That's my apologising werepuppy" chuckled Nat, we held each other up."Ya, I'll try to stop Nat, with stupid stuff apo- it's okay if I say the word right?" I asked, my tone was serious with a hint of worry. "As long as you're not apologising werepuppy, it's fine" Smiled Nat, we returned to walking... well she was dragging me, again.

We walked into the house. "Hay" I mumbled, I don't see Jordan yet. "Eli you're back, did you two have fun?" Asked Lois, I shrugged, it was a nice time with her, I'm just anxious. "I heard that you got in an argument With Jordan, want me to call him down so he can apologise?" Asked Lois, I Tensed. Nat gave me a glance. "Sure" I Whispered loudly, you knew you'd have to face him eventually Eli. "Jordan come down here!" Yelled Lois, I heard his footsteps. "ya mum- oh Eli" he said, he stopped at the edge of the stairs. I moved Closer to Nat quickly. "I'm sorry for what happened in the argument" he apologised, Apologise do nothing when it's about stuff like this.. But I don't want to make this last longer. "Okay" I Sighed, I don't forgive what he said, but I'll let him think that the okay was an acceptance of the apologise. "But You need apologise to sarah" said Jordan, what? But I didn't do anything! "He doesn't owe anything to Sarah, let alone you" spat Nat, she was by my side quickly. "He was rude to Sarah!" He yelled, I Just told her to mind her business, Is that what is considered rude in this universe? "no he wasn't, not compared to you" glared Jonathan, he was partly behind Jordan. "What's going on, what did you say?" Asked Lois, did they not tell her? they were all staring at Jordan. "Tell her, or I will" spat Jonathan, she doesn't know. They didn't tell her. "I- um" Stuttered Jordan, he wasn't even planning to own up to it! "He used Eli's dad's death against him" Nat and Jonathan told, now Jordan Looked ashamed. He didn't look like that before.

Lois lane, I saw Nat and Eli come inside. "Hay" he mumbled, he looked off, anxious. "Eli you're back, did you two have fun?" Asked Lois, Eli shrugged, he was holding himself. "I heard that you got in an argument With Jordan, want me to call him down so he can apologise?" I asked, I saw Eli Tensed up, why? "Sure" he said quietly, it seems he doesn't want that though. "Jordan come down here!" I yelled, is he out of it because of Jordan? "ya mum- oh Eli" said Jordan, he stopped at the edge of the stairs. I saw Eli back up, getting closer to Nat. This is definitely because of the argument. "I'm sorry for what happened in the argument" Jordan apologised, that doesn't sound like a proper apology. "Okay" Eli Sighed, I can tell he just wants this to end. What happened in that argument? "But You need apologise to sarah" he said, right it started when Eli was rude to Sarah, that still doesn't sound right to me. "He doesn't owe anything to Sarah, let alone you" spat Nat, she went to Eli's side quickly. That's odd, she's normally against being rude. "He was rude to Sarah!" He yelled, what did Eli say? Jordan could Just be overreacting. I saw Jonathan slightly behind Jordan. "no he wasn't, not compared to you" spat Jonathan, okay what did Jordan say? "What's going on, what did you say?" I demanded, Jordan Looked guilty. He definitely did something. "Tell her, or I will" threatened Jonathan, what did he say? "I- um" he Stuttered, what did he do!? "He used Eli's dad's death against him" informed Nat and Jonathan, he did what?!

I was glaring at Jordan. He looked very uncomfortable. "You did what?" I gritted, he used Eli dad's death against him? "They're making it sound worse than it is!" Defended Jordan, I surely doubt that. "Oh really? Do I need to remind you what you said?" Asked Nat, yes. What did he say? She glanced at Eli, he nodded slightly. She was Silently Asking if it's okay to repeat. "You said: why are you so guarded? Because your dad is dead?" Recaped Nat, I clenched my fist, I'm not thinking about hitting my son, of Course not, but I want to punch something. "Jordan Kent!" I yelled, when Clar- I saw Eli, he looked very uncomfortable. Deep breath. "Eli would you like to go to your room?" I asked, He nodded quickly and Nat. followed him. "Nat could you stay behind and explain with my sons?" I asked, Nat Stopped on the stairs. "We were bugging Eli about his sleepwalking, Sarah overheard and asked what we were talking about, Eli told her to mind her business" she explained, and he said that to him because of that?! "You can go" I said as calmly as I could, Nat ran upstairs. "why wasn't I told-" I started, then I remembered. "You tried to" I realised, 'no but he's leaving things out he-' and I stopped him. 'Okay, but I tried to tell you, remember that' I shrugged it off, thinking it wasn't important. "ya, I did, I tried to get him to tell you aswell, he didn't want to" informed Jonathan, I saw on Jordan's guilt ridden face that that is the truth. "You can go" I said, Jonathan took steps up the stairs. "he doesn't think he's fully in the wrong, he tried to defend himself, he tried to get you not to find out" he added, he ran upstairs. He tried to defend himself? "mum I-" started Jordan, he looked ashamed and guilty. "Is what he said was true?" I asked, he looked down at his feet. "Is what he said was true!" I Demanded, he's lucky his dad isn't here! Jordan nodded slightly. "Everything they said was true" He Whispered, you could here the shame in his voice easily. "I had been defending myself, I had been so angry- and annoyed but I know that I'm purely in the wrong" he said, how could he even try to defend himself? "I thought we raised you better then this" I said, he looked up at me. I could see that hurt him a lot. "I- I know, Jonathan already said that dad would be ashamed of me" he said, in normal circumstances I would punish Jonathan after I was finished with Jordan, but I'll Just tell him off. "He... would be" I confirmed, Clark has always had a connection to people who have lost family, for multiple reasons. "Um" mumbled Eli, he stood on the stairs "you don't need to punish Jordan, I overreacted" said Eli, he did not overreact! "Eli, you are not overreacting, if anything you are under reacting, and he will be punished, I would be doing this if he did this to anyone else" I informed, how could he be thinking he's overreacting? "Eli I really am sorry about saying that about you" apologised Jordan, now that sounds like an actual apology. "I don't forgive you. You use that against me. You used my dad's death against me" spat Eli, his hands were clenched, like mine were. "I know" Jordan sighed, at least now he actually seemed to ashamed. "Jordan you will be grounded for the foreseeable future" I sentenced, we both know when Clark finds out what he did then He is done for. "which means no going out, no dates with Sarah- No! And you will be doing more, or all the chores around the house" I said, he tried to intrupt when I said no dating. "You don't need to be that hard on him" said Eli, he feels that he's causing problems. "Eli, what Jordan did was unjustifiable, I understand that you feel that you're overreacting, and that I am overreacting, but you aren't, if anything you are underreacting, and I'm reacting rightfully, what he said was horrible" I explained, I can tell Eli 'doesn't like being a problem' whatever he thinks he's doing. "Okay, well it's getting late, shouldn't we start dinner?" Asked Eli, I checked the time, wow it has gotten late. "Ya, you can Join Eli if you chose to, go upstairs Jordan" I told, Jordan went upstairs and we got started on dinner.

Eli hale, we were eating and everyone was uncomfortable, all for the same reason. Nat stayed for dinner, I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to leave me alone with Jordan. "So.. this is good mum" said Jordan, I can tell the rest of them they had an extra level of uncomfortableness by the silents, but since I've lived with Scott and Allison, I'm use to it. "Mum please" Begged Jordan, she's been ignoring him since the whole thing came up. "What Jordan?" Asked Lois, she sounded defeated. "I- I don't... I'm sorry" he said, he'd apologised to me around fifty times, I still haven't forgiven him. I don't think I can. "Don't apologise to me, you hurt Eli, you've... just disappointed me" said Lois, that's always worse than being angry. "Changing subjects, Eli needs you to sign his promison slip to the museum" informed Nat, oh, I forgot that was even happening. "oh, right, Eli give me your promison slip tomorrow, I like to get those things done early" ordered Lois, seems she forgot too. "I don't need to go, I don't want to cause a hassle..." I said, anymore than I have. I saw Nat face plam "Eli. You should go to the museum. You need to know about Superman. Or Else you would stick out like a sore thumb, Understand?" Informed Lois, Nat was chuckling a little. "Nat said the same thing, you're both right. And it does seem a little exciting" I admitted, Lois gave a glance and smile to Nat. "And you are not a hassle okay? Who told you that you are?" Asked Lois, a lot of people have, but never really to my face.

I was sitting in the principal office, Again. "Why is my great nephew here?" Asked Peter, he's here because Scott and Allison didn't respond when they were called, unsurprisingly. "He was caught trying to skip school. Again" he said, I rolled my eyes, I wasn't... This time anyway. "I was getting something for choach and got lost" I said, he hasn't been believing me! "he said that's what he was doing, why is he here?" Demanded Peter, because that dumbass doesn't believe me. "because he has tried to skip multiple times, with flimsy excuses like this" he stated, I scoffed, I hadn't even made any excuses the other times, Just kept quiet and rolled my eyes. "Did you even try to the coach?" Asked Peter, I Laughed. No, no he has not "sure he has! That's why I'm still in here" I sarcasticed, they both seemed to be bored with my constant sarcasm. "the coach is bus-" started the principle, that's why I was sent to do the thing! "Hale! Where are you?!" Demanded coach, I couldn't help but smirk. "In the principle's office!" I yelled, I had an evil grin on my face. "Hale! What are you doing in here?!" Demanded Coach, he barged into the office. "well the principle has been holding me here, instead of letting me help you" I informed, I could see it on his face that he knew that I was telling the truth now.

There had been a bunch of yelling "My mistake Eli, you can go now" he apologised, I rolled my eyes. "Well we'll Just have to do that tomorrow. I had to end Lacrosse practice early because you held him here" informed Coach, great Lacrosse practice ended early. I have to go back to Scott and Allison earlier. "okay. See you tomorrow coach" I sighed, me and Peter left the high-school. I got into my Jeep, Peter lent against it. "Really? Great nephew?" I asked, he hasn't called me that before.. from what I know. "That's what you are little pup" said Peter, I rolled my eyes again as he grimaced and gagged "it's a disgrace that a hale owns this... thing" said Peter, he was saying it partly jokey, but I know he means it. "well get use to it" I said, I put the key in. "Hay.. how long do you have till you should be 'home'?" Asked Peter, I glanced at him. What's he thinking? "Fifty-five minutes... why?" I asked, he gave me a smirk and walked away. "What was that for?" I muttered. I heard him hop into the passenger seat. "Let's hang out" said Peter, burst out laughing. He's in my Jeep. "Get going, I don't want to be in this... thing any longer than I need to be" grimaced Peter, I Laughed a little more, then began driving.

We were chilling in the woods, I like it here. "I just wish I could live with you!" I said, I lade down on the soft, wet grass being covered by a blanket. "I wish that too little pup" said Peter, he lade down next to me. "But if I even try to say that Scott will assume that you manipulated me" I said, it's pathetic. He's pathetic. "why do they think that anyway?" I asked, I know he w- is. Is a psychopath but wouldn't they be more afraid that I would become a psychopath? "I was hoping you'd never ask that" sighed Peter, he pulled us both up. "I manipulated your dad, my nephew once- more than once" he said, what? I knew that he'd done stuff like that, but to his own nephew? "The worse time was when I... I got his girlfriend killed" admitted Peter, he did what? I moved away from him "I- I really didn't mean that to happen! I Just wanted him to be happy, I promise" said Peter, I could see he was desperately trying to get me to stay. "how was that an accident?" I spat, how do you accidently get someone killed? "She was human, he was a werewolf, I knew it wouldn't last long, but he was so happy" started Peter, he's talking about Paige. My dad told me a little about her. His only good relationship, well so was the mercenary. Somehow. "So I got into his head, I went on and on that it wouldn't work out, I convinced him to get an alpha to turn her" he Continued, I already knew what happened next. "Her body rejected the bite... and Derek took her life to end the pain quicker" he ended, my dad told me that. 'Be wary of everyone, but don't count them out Just for their eye colour Eli' "I never thought that would happen! I never wanted that to happen!" Yelled Peter, his head in his hand. "Then everything changed, the family distanced themselves from Derek, because I had lied about what happened" re-started Peter, he lied about what he'd made happen? "That's why he got with Kate, he'd finally started feeling wanted again!" Said Peter, he was looking at me now. "I've always blamed myself for the fire, if I had just been there for him, if I had just told the truth, or if I never- if I never con- manipulated him into getting paige bit... then maybe they'd all be here" he admitted, he looked to genuine to be lying, but he could still be. "dad blamed himself for the fire. Every day since, he has" I said aggressively, every day. I had heard him some nights, saying something about it when he thought I was asleep. "I know, I always told him I didn't balme him.. he couldn't accept that" agreed Peter, For one thing I knew that was true, I'd over heard the arguing anytime he'd try to see me. "How can I believe you feel sorry about all of this? You're a manipulator Peter" I spat, I saw that it pained him that I didn't believe him. "I- I know you probably won't believe me but I am telling the truth" he Asurred, why would he tell me all this? Why not lie about at least half of it? "How can I get you to believe me?" He asked, I don't k-now... "do the claw thing. Show me" I Demanded, I've been told you can show memories through that. "Eli that's very dangerous, are you sure?" Asked Peter, at least there's no: I can't! Wah wah wah! He knows how. "Do it" I Demanded, if I see it I'll believe it more. "Okay then, but it'll hurt" warned Peter, he came over to me, I felt the claws against my neck. "I know" I said, I felt the claws go into my neck.

I gasped... "whoa" I Whispered, I touched the back of my neck. Blood. "I believe what you said.. but you hurt my dad so much" I said, I know that he feels guilty now. "and you will never forgive me for that, I understand that, but can we still have a relationship? I've wanted this since I found out you existed" he begged, my dad has kept me away from him my whole life. "never say never, I could, in a long time" I told, I saw that he was glad about that, he moved back to his previous spot. "And ya, we can still be.. whatever we are" I chuckled, we don't fit into any relationship categories. I lade back against the blanket covering the grass "Peter, how does Scott know about that?" I asked, it doesn't make sense, it feels like that's something they'd both want to take to the g-rave... "years ago it came up, back when the Mccall pack were teenagers I had told Paige's story to Stiles and lied about it, saying that I told Derek not to worry and he did" explained Peter, he did what? "you told Stiles?" I asked, I understand is psychopathic lying to everyone, but telling Stiles? "Ya.. he wanted to know why a werewolfs eyes were blue" sighed Peter, at least I can hear his shame. "And it came up again, more recently but still years ago, realising how much I manipulated him" he ended, he manipulated him so many times. "well it makes sense why they don't want you around me" I agreed, he's an awful person. "ya.. I know, but I'm glad that your not cutting me off, or at least not yet" thanked Peter, I'm giving him another chance. He's the only one I got.

It's been awhile since we had that heavy chat, but we've Just relaxed. "That was a terrible joke" I laughed, not as bad as I am saying it was, but still so bad. "then why are you laughing -so... hard" taunted Peter, he pulled me over to him, holding my mouth "shhh" shushed Peter, what the hell? He let go of me and crouched infront of me. I saw his claws were out. "If I tell you to run. Run. Get in that Jeep and go" ordered Peter, he called It my Jeep. Not thing. "Peter you're scaring me" I Whispered, does he smell hunters? Two people With guns showed up. Peter pounced on them "run!" He yelled, so I ran, but I fell and felt a hand on my arm. "What the hell is going on here?" Demanded Allison, it was her hand. Allison and Chris Argent where here. Uh oh.

Turns out those hunters are reformed, and were Just out reminiscing with Allison and Argent. We were both at Scott and Allison's, where I now live. "Why the hell were you with him?!" Demanded Scott, I think he's talking to the both of us "I-" I started, I'm sick of them! They're so controlling! "It was me okay? I've been stalking Eli, today I saw him alone and decided I could try and get to know him" covered Peter, Huh? I gave him a weird look. "I- that-" I started, why is he lying? "Why is there blood on your hands Eli?" Observed Allison, shit. From when I touched the wounds. "I can explain-" started Peter, Scott pulled me around, getting a look at my neck. "You took his memories?!" Demanded Scott, they went straight to that?! "No he didn't!" I yelled, Scott Pulled me behind him. "stay behind me Eli" ordered Soctt, he was standing half infront of me. "I didn't! I Jus-" Peter tried to Explain, Scott punched him, he fell to the ground. O-kay. "This is why Derek didn't want you around his son" spat Scott, Peter seemed genuinely shocked, was it because Scott punched him? "He didn't steal my memories!" I yelled, why do they think that first thing? "Eli you wouldn't know" said Allison, I wouldn't know?! "It's my memories!" I yelled, I went over to Peter's side "and he didn't! He was showing me proof that he isn't as psychopathic as we all think! That I requested!" I told, of course he's a psychopath, even he'll admit that, but not as psychopathic as we think. "Why- why would you want that?" He Asked, claws in my neck? I don't, I wanted proof! "Oh I don't know, it's not like he's the only family I have left! Oh wait!" I yelled, sure I have cora, my aunt that I've never met and Malia, but none of us really count her. "Okay... but why did you allow his claws in your neck? That's dangerous Eli" condensed Scott, he really thinks I don't know that? "I know Scott! Stop being so condensing and judgmental! And Allison stop acting like I'm Just something annoying!" I told, I've been holding in a lot of feelings. "you two act like I'm- I'm Just an idiotic, annoying task you have to deal with. At least Peter has given actual interest in me" I said, it felt good to get that off my chest. "Go to your room Eli. And get out of my house Peter" Demanded Scott, I rolled my eyes but did so.

I had been chilling in my room for three hours. "I can't believe that they did that" I gritted, after Peter left the mountain ashed my window! Now I can't leave! "Same here" agreed Peter, that made me Jump. He was pulling at the window "why won't it open?" Asked Peter, oh right. They also locked the window and took the only key. "Mountain Ash and a lock with one key. I'm basically a prisoner" I spat, the mountain Ash was inside of my room, so why the lock? "Oh, well thanks for defending me" thanked Peter, I shrugged. Don't know why he's thanking me, I didn't do anything. "You're not as bad as you should be" I said, he smirked, knowing it's true. "Peter Allison's coming, hide" I muttered, he moved away. She unlocked the door. "we talked about it and... locking your window was a bit much" she said, fucking right it was! She went and unlocked the window, opening it slightly. "We're doing this for your own safety Eli" she said, I rolled my eyes, Ya right, if they cared, they'd listen. She sighed and Left, I heard the click of the lock, Peter moved back into Vue "isn't she a bitch?" He asked, I Laughed and Nodd- I stopped nodding. "No, the turm bitch means female dog, so she'd Just be a bi- or -itch" I correct, Peter burst out laughing, he covered his mouth to make it quieter. "I have never been so amused by being corrected" he Said, I feel if I was anyone else he'd be killing me. "Ya, well I mainly Just say that, she is a bitch" I said, but I stand by it. Peter nodded. "Hay.. I texted and called you a couple times, why didn't you answer?" He asked, oh right that. I gleared into space. "they took my phone and Deleted your contact, they will now be doing random checks when they please" I gritted, I felt something hit my face. A stick? "don't grit your teeth" smirked Peter, I chucked the twig right back at him. We both laughed. "Eli, catch!" Said-yelled Peter, I grabbed my Lacrosse stick and caught the thing with it. "what's this?" I asked, I took it out of the net, putting the Lacrosse stick back. "It's a burner phone, I figured they'd do some shit like that, but we can still communicate on that, Just keep it hidden" advised Peter, I smiled and put it in my draw "thanks Peter, I'll hide it somewhere better" I promised, I lade back on my bed. "You should probably go, they've been doing ten-fifteen minutes checks on me" I said, it's like I'm in prison. "Okay, talk at regular time little pup" said Peter, I nodded, I heard him walk away. "I'll go see if he's awake" said Scott, I don't want to deal with him. I closed my eyes and got in my sleep position. I heard the door open "Eli?" Scott asked Quietly, he had said it nicely, as if he hadn't took my phone away and locked me in my room for hours. He called my name a couple more times, and tugged at my shoulder "he's out. Call the pack for a pack meeting" informed Soctt, why would they need to have a pack meeting whilst I'm asleep? Scott left my room. I didn't hear the click of the lock.

The pack had arrived about thirty minutes ago, and Scott was telling them about what happened earlier. "So Peter's been trying to get to know Eli? What's so wrong with that?" Asked laim, I know more than him about everything. "Derek didn't want Peter anywhere near Eli, Peter is a psychopathic manipulator, and Derek got the most of it" said Maila, that's really true. "Eli knows this right?" Asked Mason, yes I do! Why am I not in this meeting? "He knows an amount" said Malia, I know more than an amount! "But we think that Peter took those memories away" informed Scott, I clenched my fist. Why won't they just listen to me?!

Scott and Allison actually suprised me by explaining it all. "What if he's actually telling the truth?" Suggested Parish, thank you! I knew someone would believe me "it is a possibility, Peter has wanted a relationship with Eli since he was a baby" agreed Malia, thank you! At least consider it! "Eli knows nothing about Peter" interjected Allison, I know him more than you do. "I'll admit it's a slight possibility, but why would Peter not take advantage of Eli's naiveness?" Asked Scott, I'm not naive. Am I? "Eli's not Just naive, but a brat too" interjected Stiles, what? I thought we were getting along... after all of that, what happened on the full moon, and when we met "he literally took advantage of Derek's death to get my Jeep" does... do people really think that About me? "Eli did not do that!" Yelled the sheriff, I wasn't going to accept the Jeep! He insisted! "So he didn't get my Jeep from you, The thing he'd been stealing for ages whilst you were greving?" Asked Stiles, he's making it sound worse than it is! I- I didn't use my dad's death at all! "He was greving more than any of us! And you weren't even using the Jeep! You haven't since you were a teenager!" Reminded Sheriff, he's defending me. "Derek fixed it up, better than you ever did and I gave it to Eli, you need accept that" said sheriff, my Jeep was a shit show when my dad started working on it. "Stiles is biased because of the Jeep, but Eli is... unbearable" intrupted Jackson, Jackson doesn't even know me that well, I Just left a bad impression. "Jackson!" Yelled Scott, I'm not as bad as they are painting me to be... right? "Come on Scott you have to admit he's- he's unbearable!" Yelled Liam, laim knows me only a little more than Jackson. I just have made a bad first impression. "Sheriff, Parish, Malia, back us up here" begged Laim, they've known me my whole life, they know what I'm really like. "Well..." they mumbled, what? I- I could get Parish and Sheriff, but malia? "See!" Yelled Stiles, of course he hates me, but them? I- I don't believe it. "it's Just he... is a hassle, he always has been" admitted Parish, this is Just because of the Jeep stealing. "Ya, and he's Just that, a hassle, he has been terrible to deal with since he was a kid" agreed Malia, oh.. I was... am a lot worse than I thought. "He has gotten a lot worse since his dad died, I don't want to know what could of happened if you didn't give him the jeep" agreed mason, a lot worse? What am I doing? "Eli is such a hassle" agreed Allison, they- ...they all feel this way? "Eli's Just lost his dad! He's going through a lot right now" Defended Scott, at least he is kind of on my side. "Ya but... Eli's been violent since his dad died, and he's still doing crimal activities, and skipping school, he's a burden" Listed Stiles, violent? I haven't hurt any of them! W-Well Scott... and Stiles, but that was on the full moon! They.. forgave me, didn't they? "That was on the full moon, doesn't count especially because he has apologises anytime he sees you" Defended Scott, I can't believe he's the only one Defending me. Not Parish, Sheriff or Malia. "and sure, the driving is bad, but you were out driving that Jeep since before you were fourteen" added Scott, At least... I- I waited longer.

They've all just been... insulting me. "Come on Scott! You have to agree that he's at least a brat!" Yelled Stiles, Stiles is a bitch. "And-" he added, can't listen to this anymore! I went to the door and opened it "Sco- oh a pack meeting?" I asked, I wiped my eyes, in an attempt to make me look like I was asleep but I felt wettness. I've been crying? "Eli you're up" observed Scott, am I? I couldn't tell. "Ya, sh-should I join?" I asked, they all gave each other a glance. "no it's fine, the meetings ending" said Scott, didn't sound like it was. "Oh okay, I'll Just go back to my room then" I said, hold the tears Eli. "ya do that, you're grounded remember" Allison reminded angrily, I hate that there using that term, my dad is the only one who's able to use that term! "how could I forget?" I said, there was venom in my voice, at least it's covering my tears. I went back in, closed the door and started sobbing.

It's been an hour since the meeting ended, they had a couple more conversations but I Just put on my headphones full blast. "Eli?" Asked Scott, I sat up, I stopped crying a bit ago. "What?" I spat, I sat up and saw Allison and Scott. "The pack thinks we went to far with the mountain Ash, and so do we" informed Scott, they waited for something, a thank you? "Sure you do, it's not like you put it there!" I spat sarcastically, Allison went over and took it off and walked out. "Eli.." sighed Scott, I lade back down on my side "go the fuck away Scott" I said, I heard him sigh, then I heard the lock. At least he left.

I've Just been laying in my room, pretending to sleep, I didn't even have dinner. "Am I really that bad?" I asked myself, I know I'm... troubled, I just didn't realise I was classed as a hassle, unbearable, A brat. "Well... the meeting took a turn" said Scott, I was still listening in on them, they now Just started talking about it. "are you sure we should talk about it? what if he's up?" Asked Allison, Scott had Just checked on me. "He's asleep. What did you mean when you said he was a hassle?" Asked Scott, I think she ment that I am I hassle. "Scott... it's true, have you seen that kid?" Asked Allison, I know she didn't exactly like me, so she wasn't much of a surprise, same as Stiles when I think about it, he was hiding it well. "And you can't Just use the dead dad card for him" added Allison, I didn't even know I was using it, if- if they all just came to me, told me... "remember what you did when your mum died? You hunted his dad!" Reminded Scott, Dad told me all about that, Teenage Mccall pack stories. "That was low Scott" said Allison, pain was in her voice. Not as low as saying someone was using their Dad's death! "I know, I'm sorry. But Eli-" apologised Scott, it's just more bad because she heard it. "What if we give Eli away?" Intrupted Allison, what did she say? Gi-give me away? "what?" Asked Scott, I went over to the door, listening more in. "I'm not saying to get rid of him, I'm Just saying just to.. give him to someone else" said Allison, what did I do to get this reaction? "Derek never said that you had to get the kid to live with you" said Allison, they told me what he said 'you're the alpha Scott, he's in your pack' "we don't ever get alone time, he's always here" added Allison, I'd leave if they told me to. "And send him where?" Scott asked aggressively, I could hear in his tone he wasn't actually asking. "I don't know, I know you don't want to admit it but Eli is a hassle!" Defended Allison, what am I doing that's so wrong?! "I know" he sighed, what? He's.. agreeing with her? "Ya Eli is a hassle, he's hard to deal with but I'm not going to give up on him!" Said Scott, but he was Defending me earlier... "Derek didn't give up on me, And I was as bad as Eli, even worse" Continued Scott, I wipped my eyes, why does this hurt so bad? "Okay, I know we can't Just get rid o-" started Allison, I stopped listening in, I can't handle hearing this anymore, I shoved on my headphones to drown out the insults.

I felt a hand on my shoulder "huh?" I asked, I glanced around. I was in the Kent house, eating dinner with the kents and Nat. Right "you zoned out after I asked why you thought you were a hassle" Recaped Lois, oh right, well that's why I think of myself like that. "Oh well..." I trailed, after I heard all that I Just... stopped. I would go to school, do lacrosse and then go on drives for hours with Peter or without Peter. I'd barely interact with the pack, either being in my room, on drives or out "I Just know that's what people think of me" I said, and I could tell by the look on their faces that was the wrong thing to say. "Sorry" I Whispered, now I only do wrong, I can't help enough. "Don't be" said Lois, I went back to eating, so did they.

It was night and me and Nat were chilling in my room. "What did you mean by that?" Asked Nat, I knew that question was coming. "The whole Mccall pack... they didn't like me, they found me unbearable, a hassle, a brat, and A lot more" I informed, they'd have more pack meetings, when I was 'asleep', and they would insult me. "your not any of those things!" Said Nat, I wish I could believe that. "Sheriff, Parish, Mason and Malia, they've all known we since I was a baby. They agreed that I was a hassle" I said, I lade back on my bed. "That's awful" said Nat, I use to think that too. "Well I was, I would continually steal my Jeep before it was mine" I said, I get why they could agree, but Malia? "Okay, I get why those three could find that annoying" agreed Nat, that's why I've stopped thinking they're wrong. "But the others are wrong" said Nat, I wish I could agree with her. "why do you think that? I'm a thief and you've seen the drama I've caused" I said, why did she forgive me that easily? "Because Eli, you've told me everything about you, I know you well" said Nat, that's true, I told her basically everything. "And I know you well enough that you won't stop thinking about yourself like this" she sighed, she sat next to me. "Now.. changing the subject, tell me about Lacrosse" Demanded Nat, I sat up "really?" I asked, I would love to talk about Lacrosse "sure werepuppy, go on" Smiled Nat, so I went off, telling her about Lacrosse.

After talking about Lacrosse for an hour Nat left, that made me feel better. "Hay Eli" mumbled Jordan, and now I feel a little worse. "I Just wanted to say I'm sorry again, I know you won't forgive me but I Just needed to say it again" apologised Jordan, at least he's apologising for what he said. "Okay, Night then Jordan" I night-ed, he left and I got comfortable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 12.7K 93
'Gotham.....I'm in Gotham.......I'M IN GOTHAM' Yes, yes you were 'What, what the actual hell is happening, is this a dream? Am I de'- You looked over...
244K 6.3K 52
I WROTE THIS IN MY TEEN YEARS AND HAS GRAMMAR MISTAKES AND SOME PARTS DON'T MAKE SENSE. I DONT WANT TO DELETE IT BECAUSE ITS DOING SO GOOD. Alex...
7K 304 10
NEW COVER - SAME STORY A superman story like no other, far from any canon in existence, Kal-El made his way to Earth as an infant, not to be discover...