DARKEST TRUTH

By yan_san_1013

That's a couple people call "Born for each other". They fall in love, fight, and make up so soon. When they'r... More

I. Understand what, hyung?
II. JK? Is it his name?
IV. You taste like strawberry
V. Yaa Kim Taehyung!!! Come to your sense!!!
VI. Holi Shit! It was way too quick
VII. Afraid of loosing you
VIII. I'm the water, so I need the fire
IX. Seems like mosquito bites
X. Did you drink again, Kook?
XI. A life without you? It's meaningless
XII. He locked himself up since the morning
XIII. Aish! These smart*ass Kids!
XIV. Hangug Salam Aniyeo?
XV. Bingo! They are cursed with SINGLE STREAM
XVI. He's jealous, Baby Bear!
XVII. How does he know me so well?
XVIII. Flake Prince?
XIX. It's better to be honest sometimes
XX. Promise me you won't freak out
XXI. Looks like I got some old rags to deal with
XXII. All dreams will come true

III. Do I have an option left?

69 5 0
By yan_san_1013

Taehyung didn't realize when Jungkook has gotten down from the bus cz he himself fall asleep. When the driver called him he hopped down and walked home. Stepping inside the house he found his Dad talking to some people. He waved to his Dad Mr Kim Namjoon aka RM and his Dad waved back with a smile. Taehyung went upstairs to his room.

Taehyung's POV: So Dad is back! Of course he is. It's his lovely son Taehyung's birthday next week. I wonder what he'll give me this time. If it's something like last time I'll just ju*mp off the building. (Pouted)

In Taehyung's last birthday his father gave him a helicopter. It's not surprising to gift own son with a helicopter when the father is super rich businessman. But Taehyung is like his mom, doesn't like to waste money. And as a school student he had no use of a Helicopter. He wondered why his father didn't give him a bicycle. It could be more useful. 

Taehyung signed.

At Jungkook's house

As Taehyung was sleeping in peace, Jungkook didn't wake him up. He just hopped down and went to his house.

Jungkook's POV: Bam is inside the house so he isn't back yet. I have checked everything and make sure the items get delivered in time. Or else he won't hesitate to lock me in the basement. 

He entered into his room and called someone.

JK: Hello it's Jeon Junior. Am I talking to the dealer right now?

Dealer: Yes sir I'm the dealer. I've already confirmed the delivery. The items will reach Seoul 

               within two hours don't worry.

JK: Ok, make sure it reaches ASAP. The auction will be started soon.

Dealer: Sure, sir.

Jungkook's POV: I've collected the items personally. This time the mon*ster will get huge amount. It won't change anything with me but at least Dad will be safe. He never wanted us to inherit his position and become a gangster, more specifically the Mafia King. But his f***ing psycho twin brother is crazy about his so called Mafia's Royal blood. And he won't leave any of us alone before hyung or I inherit the position. Hyung is studying computer science. I don't want him to ruin his future for my sake. (Signed)

Nothing of this would have happened if you guys haven't left, hyung! I'm being mad at you guys but actually I can't even blame you cz it was dad's plan to send all of us abroad, far away from this trouble.

But you know one thing? You can't change the fate. It was written in my fate that I, the second youngest member of this generation, who's not even 18 yet, will have to bear bitterest responsibility of inheriting Mafia leadership, or should I call royalty?

Jungkook smiled sarcastically.

Leaving his school bag and clothes in his Jungkook entered the washroom and laid down in the bathtub. He could feel a light and sweet smell on himself. He smelled carefully and realized: Oh! It's that boy's perfume. He smiled as he recalled "Listening to music, you fool!"

Jungkook's POV: He's right though, I'm fool. The boy who used to play with his guitar all day is now known as the most dangerous Serial Ki*ller Jeon Junior in crime world.

He didn't kill them serially though. He just killed whom he was ordered to kill. As for details, he never bothered to ask. Even if he did, his uncle will never answer, at least not before Jungkook becomes the new Mafia king. He doesn't even know where his uncle has locked his dad up, he just showed some torturing videos to Jungkook and it was enough to make Jungkook obedient.

Jungkook in mind: I can't tell anyone about anything. I'm under his training and I'm responsible for training some of the Mafia's sons too. The whole school thinks I'm a Bu*lly, Kai knew everything accidentally but I took his promise to keep it secret, Mingyu started hating me I guess but do I have an option left?

Signed and got out of the bathtub. He'll have to do homework that Jin hyung has given. He already lost temper on him, he must have informed his elder brother. If he continues causing issues, Yoongi will definitely come back and that'll be more complicated. He has fallen in this mess but he can't risk Yoongi and Yeonjun's safety. So it's better to do some homework.

Time skip. Next morning at Taehyung's house

Taehyung woke up early today. He's not really a morning person but today was different. He woke up hearing a loud sound of gun His dad loves shooting. Taehyung did his morning routine and came downstairs.

Taehyung's POV: God knows how he made this human. He read books until it's midnight and now he's practicing that early! Does he even sleep!! And if I ask he's gonna start his Philosophical speech which will fly over my head with a high speed. I'm already grateful to him for sparing me from joining him like he used to do before I was 18.

Tae: Noona! Send someone to bring back Dad. I wanna have breakfast with him.

Taehyung calls every made Noona. The maid in duty nodded and sent a guard to look for Namjoon. Namjoon came back within 3 minutes. Namjoon sat beside Taehyung.

Namjoon: Hei good morning, Dr Kim, Waiting for me?

Tae: (rolled eyes) what do you think, Mr Kim? I'll wait for you??? Huh! You should follow new diet 

         plan you know?? You've gained weight.

Namjoon: (shocked) Have I? O my goodness! I didn't notice at all. Would you please make me a 

                      new diet plan Dr Kim?

Tae chuckled and Namjoon smiled too.

Tae: Dad you're still so cute!

Namjoon squished Taehyung's cheek softy

Namjoon: But my son is cutest.

Its their usual way to start the conversation. They love to tease each other through cosplaying as a Doctor and patient. After breakfast Taehyung packed the spicy ramyeon that he asked the chef to cook.

Namjoon: Packing for your lunch?

Tae: Nope, it's for a little bunny.

Namjoon: You mean the real rabbit or a human?

Tae: (chuckled) Human, Dad! I'm not a silly to bring spicy food for a pet!

They both giggled and Taehyung left for school. But sadly he didn't meet Jungkook in bus. He was upset when he reached school.

Taehyung's POV: I don't even have your phone number that I'll call and ask. What about the lunch I've bought then? I can't finish it alone.

Wondering about lots of things like this Taehyung entered the classroom. He looked forward and saw Jungkook with his friends. He smiled and moved towards his seat. Tae could hear them saying_

??: Hei JK, your new desk mate has come already. He's such a softie. Don't you think it'll be fun 

       to play with him?

JK: Don't even think of it! He's my friend. Said Jungkook in a deep scary voice.

??: Sorry JK we didn't know. We'll stay away from him.

Tae smiled. Jungkook came back and sat beside Taehyung.

Tae: Don't think I'll thank you kid! I'm still mad at you.

JK: But for what?

Tae: Why did you come earlier? I didn't see you in bus. I thought you won't come today.

JK: (thinking) I.... missed the bus so I came with Kai, in his car and reached earlier. I didn't know 

         you'd wait for me.

Tae: Of course I would. Even I brought lunch for you. I you skipped meals yesterday and I hate 

         this.

JK: (shocked) You.... brought lunch for me?

Tae: (chuckled) Why are you so shocked always? I can't even get mad at you.

JK: Huhhh!!!

Jungkook's eyes got wider and Taehyung laughed out.

Tae: See? Again shocked!! You're so cute, Jungkookie! Super cute!

Jungkook poked out his Cheek with a 'done' expression. Taehyung gave a boxy smile and that made Jungkook smile unknowingly.

"Handsome", Jungkook whispered underneath his breath.

Tae: Did you say something?

Mr Jin entered the classroom so they stopped talking. For rest of the classes Jungkook was pretty active. In math class Taehyung came to know Jungkook was the class topper. He was a bit surprised as it's rare to find a scary bu*lly who's topper. During lunch time Jungkook and Taehyung went to the cafeteria together.

Tae: Today you're gonna eat with me. Don't you dare to refuse. I know it's your favorite.

JK: what did you bring?

Tae: Spicy ramyeon!

JK: (smiled ) Who told you it's my favorite?

Tae: (raised eyebrows) so it's not?

JK: My favorite is grilled pork belly.

Tae: Wah that's cool, but you can't really eat it every day, can you? So spicy ramyeon is best.

          Now don't tell me you can't tolerate spicy food.

JK: No, I love spicy food.

Tae: It's a relief. Then start eating I'll be back.

JK: Where are you going?

Tae: To buy my strawberry juice and your banana milk. I know you love it.

Taehyung left without waiting for Jungkook's reply. Jungkook whispered to himself: This boy is unbelievable.

Jin's POV: After talking to Yoongi I came to know that Jk was bu*llied in school badly when Yoongi left for abroad. That's why he's a bit rude now. He bullies boys who once bu*llied him. He attended all the classes and did all the homeworks. Maybe he's mad at me now that's why he behaved like that. So I went to check him during lunch break. He was sitting at a corner table. I was about to approach but then I saw new boy Taehyung walking towards him. They seemed pretty close. Jungkook was not even so bothered when Taehyung patted his head though Jungkook never let anyone touch him, specially his hair. 

Was Tae talking aboutJungkook yesterday? He said he found a cute friend. (Jin chuckled) well my Kookie is obviously cute. Maybe they're good friends already.

Jin got a call from Headmaster so he left for the meeting.

Taehyung and Jungkook were eating silently.  Tae remembered something.

Tae: Jungkookie!

JK: Hmm?

Tae: Give me your phone number.

JK looked at him for a moment with blank face.

Tae: What? Now don't try to make excuses. I know you have a phone.

JK: What if I say I'm not allowed to give anyone my number? 

Tae raised right eye brow.

Tae: Well, that's a different case. Actually I was worried about you in the morning so I thought it 

          would be better if we exchanged number. If you're late I can call and wake you up.

JK: You mean you want us to come school together?

Tae: Hmm, more like it. Or we can hang out sometimes in weekends.

JK: (poked out cheek) you mean day after tomorrow?

Tae:( smirked) maybe.... If you agree too.

Jungkook kept looking at him for a few moments with a tight smile as if he's tryna hold his laughter.

Tae: Why are you smiling weirdly?

JK poked out his cheek again to control smile and concentrated to food.

Tae: Hei I was asking something. Why did you smile about?

JK: Nothing. Finish your meal, break will be over soon.

Tae: But you haven't told me your number yet. When you'll tell me?

JK: After meal. Now eat.

Tae nodded. After meal they went to the classroom and JK gave him his phone number. On the way back to home, they sat together as usual. Suddenly four masked men stopped the bus And called someone: Yaaa!! Jeon Junior!!! Get off the bus! Quickly!!! Or you want us to hop on?

JK looked at Taehyung who was looking at them with questioning look. JK grabbed his hand and he looked at Taehyung .

JK: Go home safely ok? I need to get off. Don't look at them. They're dangerous. Just stay here 

        and close your eyes.

Taehyung's eyes got wider.

Tae: What!!! They came for you?? But Why? They don't look so welcoming. What if they b*eat you

          up?

JK: It's not a new case. But I'm strong enough too.

Tae: Not enough to fight with four grown up men, Jungkookie!!! I'm not gonna let you go.

Taehyung grabbed his arms tight.

JK: I'm not normal kid, I had b*eaten up their men too. They're just here for rev*enge.

Tae: Rev*enge? If that so, I can't leave you alone even more then. I'll come with you.

JK: Leave me, please don't insist! I brought it up on myself. I can't let an innocent get hurt. 

        You're staying here and that's final.

Tae: Don't you dare, Jungk......ah!

JK hit Tae's nape that made him unconscious. He lay Tae Down carefully and hop off the bus.

JK: Not here, looser!

Man1: Definitely not here, and we'll see who's the looser.

JK smirked.

Taehyung woke up hearing the voice of his Dad. He opened his eyes and found himself in his room. He remembered what happened and frowned.

Tae: Why am I here?

RM: You know how worried I was? You didn't come back till afternoon. I found you on the bus 

         stoppage. You were lying down on a bench, unconscious.

Tae: (surprised) Till afternoon! What's the time now?

RM: Almost 11 pm.

Tae: What!!!

RM: Hmm. Now you understand why we were freaking out? I called the doctor. He said you're 

         just unconscious due to lack of nutrition. You'll be ok. You missed your meal, didn't you? 

         Now don't talk. You'll have your dinner first.

Tae: Dad I...

RM: I said no more word baby! Please!

Tae: (signed) Ok!

Taehyung and Namjoon had dinner together. Namjoon fed Tae as he was not eating property.

RM: Did something happened sweet heart?

Tae: Nothing much Dad. I'm just worried about my Friend.

RM: What happened to him?

Tae: I don't know. That's why I'm worrying.

RM: Did he got into fight with someone?

Tae: Hmm, more like it.

RM: Do you have his number? You can call him and ask after dinner.

Tae nodded. After dinner RM took him to his bed. Though he's not weak at all RM is worried. He has only one person called family and that's Taehyung.

Tae: Dad I'm not weak little kid!

RM: I know but you're only I have baby! I can't help but worry.

Taehyung smiled.

Tae: It's alright Dad I'm ok now. Go and get some sleep ok? Let me

sleep too. I have school tomorrow, please let me sleep (pouted)

RM nods.

RM: Ok, sleep well. If you need anything just call me, ok?

Taehyung nodded. RM left the room. Tae quickly grabbed his phone and dialed Jungkook's number.

Tae's POV: Pick it up Jungkookie!!! How dare you knocked me out! O God, I'm dying here worrying for you and here you.... Not even picking up the phone. Wait! Are you alright? Aaaa seriously?? Where are you?? Pick up the god-damned phone damnit!!!!!

Taehyung kept freaking out and kept calling Jungkook and at one point he fall asleep. 

Next morning Taehyung got up, did his morning work and stormed out of his room. He was about to leave and his dad called him.

RM: Hei son! You can't leave just like that. Have your meals first!

Tae: Dad I'm late already!

RM: Have the sandwich at least. Your noona prepared lunch for you and your friend too.

Tae: Ok give me, I'll have it on the way.

The maid passed it to Taehyung. He took them and left. He didn't meet Jungkook in the bus, not even in the classroom. Mingyu and Kai are athletes and have race soon before the end of this year. They came late and left for practice just after attendance. So Taehyung didn't have enough time to ask them about Jungkook.

Taehyung's POV: Seriously! Where are you kiddo? Don't tell me you're not coming today! I'm worried to death. (Took a deep breath) No, no Taehyung calm down. He was absent from class that day too. He might come back after lunch. But they were four and he was all alone. It's near to impossible if you're not injured. Oh Jungkookie! At least you could pick up the phone. Why do you enjoy making me worried to death? I'm literally dying here!

Bogum: Hei hei you heard anything??

Tae:(startled) About what???

Bogum: JK

Tae: What happened to him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 5.5K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
145K 7.7K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
222K 16.4K 39
What would you do, if you don't know whether you are free to love someone?? Jungkook wants nothing more than to love Taehyung with his whole heart bu...
390K 29K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...