The Only Favorite in The Worl...

By ha21rah

As a special soldier, Tan Xiaoshi was a tomboy who looked loli but was strong on the inside from the moment s... More

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100๐Ÿ’
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220

Chapter 71-75

392 14 0
By ha21rah

Chapter 71: The ghost beast lurking in the mountain

          Deep in the forest, in a deep cave, a black-haired man was sitting by the fire with his eyes closed and meditating. It was very cold in the cave. Only the fire gave out some light and heat, but it still couldn't dispel the coldness in the cave.

  "Boss, it's really hard to find prey now. Why don't we go to the tribe to snatch it?" A man with the same black hair walked in. He had several deep scars on his bare upper body.

  The man in the fire opened his eyes. He has a pair of evil red eyes, which give him a ruthless appearance. He has a fair face and long black hair that reaches his waist. Even though he doesn't look like a good guy at first glance, he is also a good-looking bad guy.

  "We didn't grab anything from the smallest tribe last time, and now we don't have many people left. Where do you want to grab it?" His voice was a bit hoarse, and his evil eyes were cold. There was no warmth or emotion at all.

  The black-haired man lowered his head. He thought about it, hesitated for a moment, and then said: "Head, let's move to another place." Bertram looked at the man with a colder look, "When? Is it your turn to make the decision?"

  The black-haired man's heart trembled at his cold tone, and then he didn't dare to say anything more. He just said "yes" and then withdrew.

  There were more than a dozen orcs waiting for the black-haired man outside the cave. Although they were all handsome, their eyes were full of hostility.

  They knew from the look of the black-haired man that Bertram had not agreed to the transfer, and each of them was a little disappointed.

  "I'm looking for something to eat, I'm almost starving to death!" A man spat out the weeds in his mouth, then turned into a wolf and ran away. The man who was looking for Bertram had a cold look in his eyes.

  They had been following Bertram, but Bertram insisted on staying here. The rest of them were starving to death! Did he think he didn't know that he stayed here for the female last time?

  When he grabbed the females before, he was not interested in them. It turned out that he thought the females were not pretty enough.

  But although this female is beautiful, there is a very powerful male beside her. I am afraid they will not be able to succeed so easily.

  The black-haired man was somewhat dissatisfied with Bertram, but they had always respected force, so he could only be inferior to Bertram.

  Bertram in the cave closed his eyes again, and then he thought of the female that night again. He thought of the female's beautiful face and her cold expression that night. He also remembered that she shot many arrows at him, and those arrows even scratched him. He saw the fierceness in her eyes that only males could have, but that made her look even more beautiful and charming.

  **

  The originally warm weather ushered in a cold wave again, and it also started to rain with sleet. Tan Xiaoshi hid in the house, guarding the brazier to keep warm. There were two red fruits roasting in the brazier.

  The whole world outside is wet. When Hill came back, he was already soaked.

  He shook off the water drops on his body outside the house, then wiped the mud on his paws before entering the house and transforming into a human form.

  "I saw the traces left by the ghost beasts from the mountain. I suspect that the last batch of ghost beasts have not left yet." Hill stepped forward with a very low tone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 72: Lina's plan

         Tan Xiaoshi didn't pay much attention and just said "hmm". Hill looked solemn. He was afraid that those ghost beasts were targeting Tan Xiaoshi.

  He still remembered that night the ghost beast leader asked his men to go straight towards Tan Xiaoshi, and he didn't let them hurt Tan Xiaoshi. In fact, he has been worried about the return of ghost beasts since that day, especially today when he found some traces of ghost beasts, which made his heart even more unsettled.

  On the other side, Mona had just entered the room, and Lina was sitting in the room in a daze. Mona walked over and said softly: "I caught a hare. I will have fresh meat to eat at night."

  Lina came back to her senses. She smiled at Mona, and then she frowned. , "Do you smell like a strange male?"

  "I met a ghost beast in the woods that attacked the tribe last time, but I killed him." Mona said lightly.

  Lina understood, and then her eyes lit up, "The ghost beasts that attacked the tribe last time, are they still hiding in the woods?"

  "Well, they should be." Mona didn't know why she was so excited suddenly, so she just went with it. His guess said.

  The corners of Lina's mouth slowly raised. She was thinking about how to get Tan Xiaoshi out of the tribe. Maybe those ghost beasts would be happy to help her.

  "Mona, you should know that you are my favorite partner and my most trusted partner." Lina looked at Mona, her tone and expression became extremely gentle. Mona's heart softened, and a surge of joy suddenly surged up. Every male wants to be liked by his partner, and he is no exception.

  "Mona, do something for me. When the estrus period comes, I will help you give birth to a litter of lion cubs." Lina put her hand on Mona's arm. Mona's heart trembled. Originally, they would do whatever the female said. "Okay." His voice was extremely soft.

  Lina smiled, then motioned for Mona to bring her ear closer, and then she whispered a few words into Mona's ear. Mona's originally gentle face showed a bit of solemnity and hesitation, but he quickly nodded in agreement. Seeing that he agreed, Lina happily kissed him. Mona's expression softened again and she said, "I'll go right away." Lina nodded.

  A strong lion was running quickly in the forest. He found the body of a wolf and sniffed around. Although it was raining and snowing at this time, and there was no residual smell, he still wanted to give it a try so that he could find the hiding place of those ghostly beasts as soon as possible.

  He first locked in a direction, and then looked there, but until dark, he still couldn't find those ghost beasts. The lion looked at the endless mountains in front of him, then turned around and returned to the tribe.

  Lina had already rested when Mona returned to the tribe, so he did not disturb Lina and prepared to look for her again tomorrow morning. Mona had been searching for five days before she found the hiding place of those ghost beasts.

  When the ghost beasts saw that someone had discovered them, they all turned into beast forms, and then surrounded Mona, trying to kill Mona.

  "I want to see your boss." Mona turned into a human form, very calm, without the slightest feeling that he was about to be besieged. The ghost beasts looked at each other, and then a wolf beast ran into the cave.

  Soon, the wolf beast came out, and then he turned into a human form, still looking at Mona with some caution, and said: "Go in."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 73: Believe it or not is up to you

         Mona walked into the dark cave, and only when he reached the end did he see the head of the ghost beast, Bertram. There was a fire burning in the cave, and the firelight shone on Bertram's evil and handsome face, as if it were plated with gold.

  Bertram looked at Mona for a few times, curled his thin lips, and said in a hoarse voice, "I have seen you." Mona showed no expression and went straight to the point, saying: "In five days, you will come outside our tribe. , I have what you want."

  There seemed to be a sneer in Bertram's cold eyes, "How do I know if you want to kill me?" Mona seemed to have a hint of impatience, and her tone became harder. Some said, "The most beautiful female, do you like her?" Bertram narrowed his red eyes, the most beautiful female, is she?

  "The female who rescued people from the snake beast?" Bertram asked lightly. "Yes." Mona said. Bertram stood up, walked to Mona, and raised the corners of his lips coldly, "Why should I believe you."

  Mona glanced at the evil man and said, "Whether you believe it or not is up to you. We're leaving." Bertram looked at Mona's disappearing figure, and the light in his eyes became colder little by little.

  **

  Since the sleet stopped that day, the weather has become warmer and warmer. Tan Xiaoshi and Hill will also wander around the tribe. They also went to find Huo Qi.

  Huo Qi was playing with his medicinal materials. When he saw Tan Xiaoshi and Hill coming over, he thought one of them was sick again.

  When Hill saw Huo Qi, he seemed different from when he saw other orcs. Tan Xiaoshi didn't think much about it. She thought it was because Huo Qi was a doctor.

  "Huo Qi, I want some herbal seeds. I will plant some in the yard after a while." Tan Xiaoshi said with a smile.

  Huo Qi was very curious, but he also knew what medicinal herbs Tan Xiaoshi liked to eat, so he didn't ask any more questions. He just took out many kinds of seeds and let Tan Xiaoshi choose.

  "Hill, come here." When Huo Qi saw Tan Xiaoshi picking up the seeds, he called out to Hill who was hiding aside. Hill's exposed lion ears moved, and then walked to Huo Qi's side.

  "Do you always make females angry, so they don't mate with you?" Hodge's voice was majestic, different from his usual appearance. Hill was a little unconvinced, but his tone was still very gentle: "I don't."

  Huo Qi looked at Hill seriously, until Hill's lion tail came out and swung around behind him. "You are an adult and can no longer be willful, you know?" Huo Qi's expression softened. Hill nodded hurriedly.

  At this time, Tan Xiaoshi had taken the seeds she wanted. When she looked up, she saw Hill looking very well-behaved, very cute and cute.

  "What are you talking about?" She walked over with a smile. When Huo Qi saw Tan Xiaoshi coming over, he returned to his amiable demeanor, "I didn't say anything, I just told Hill to save some herbs."

  When Hill saw Tan Xiaoshi, his tail couldn't help but wag even more happily. Tan Xiaoshi raised her chin and said seriously: "Look, Huo Qi has already told you, don't fight anymore."

  Hill took the animal skin wrapped with seeds from Tan Xiaoshi's hand and did not answer Tan Xiaoshi's words. , just said: "Let's go."

  Tan Xiaoshi and Huo Qi thanked them, and then the two of them chatted and laughed all the way back home. According to modern time, it is already February, which can be said to be spring.

  Locke should be waking up soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 74: Sneak attack

         Lina had been in a state of excitement these days, but what she didn't expect was that before her plan could be implemented, something big happened to the tribe.

  The leader of the tribe closest to them came to see Hal. Originally, the tribe did not allow males from other tribes to enter unless those males wanted to join the tribe. But the leader of the tribe said he had something important to do with Hal, so Hal let him in.

  Jerry and Hal knew each other. They were both level three beasts, and both were leaders of the tribe. They were always wary of each other.

  There were only Jerry and Hal in the stone house. Jerry glanced at the alert Hal and said with a smile: "Don't be nervous. I came here to discuss something with you." "What is it?" Hal asked. .

  "I heard that there is a new female in your tribe. I am willing to trade ten females for one of her. How about that?" Jerry said.

  When Hal heard this, he was startled for a moment, and then smiled, "I thought it was a big deal, but even if it were ten for one, I wouldn't change it." He was not stupid, and there was

  Locke when he was talking about poetry. Now, Locke alone can be worth hundreds of males. "The twenty females?" Jerry added to the number. Hal thought for a moment this time, but still shook his head.

  Indeed, females are the foundation of the tribe, but even if there are too many females, it is useless if they cannot hold them. Jerry thought for a while, gritted his teeth and said, "Forty!" Hal looked at Jerry in disbelief, but this time he hesitated.

  There are forty females, and the mates of those females will also come with them. Moreover, the unmarried males in the tribe will also have the opportunity to mate. The size of their tribe can be doubled.

  Hal was lost in thought. Jerry walked up to Hal and said with a smile: "How about it, can I change it this time?" Hal frowned, obviously weighing the importance of these two choices.

  Jerry took advantage of Hal's contemplation and walked up behind Hal pretending to be casual. Then he instantly turned into a wolf and bit Hal.

  Although Hal was thinking about things, he was not completely relaxed, so when Jerry bit him, he ducked to the side. Although he escaped the fatal blow, he was still bitten on the shoulder.

  Hal roared and transformed into a large lion, then he pulled himself out of Jerry's mouth with a strong tug. Jerry wanted to kill Hal, so he threw Hal to the ground again.

  A wolf and a lion began to bite each other. Because Hal was injured and was attacked by a sneak attack, he was always in a passive state. "Ouch!" Hal yelled twice, sending a signal to the orcs in the tribe.

  Jerry also yelled a few times, probably to notify his tribesmen who were ambushing outside. Soon, two lions rushed in. They attacked Jerry and rescued Hal.

  At this time, the tribe was once again in chaos. The orcs of the Jerry tribe hiding outside the tribe swarmed up and fought with the orcs in the tribe. There were deafening roars of wild beasts everywhere.

  Tan Xiaoshi and Hill were also attracted by the shouts. Hill went out to take a look and quickly returned. With an angry look on his face, he said: "It's Locke's original tribe. They want to annex our tribe." Because it was annexation, so the invading orcs did not intend to kill people. They mainly wanted to subdue the orcs in the tribe, especially the leaders of the tribe.

  Of course, if the leader of the tribe is killed and the tribe does not have an orc stronger than the leader to support it, then the tribe will change hands.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 75: The battle of life and death

          Jerry's main target is Hal. As long as Hal is subdued, things will be easier to handle. Therefore, even though Hal had two more helpers, he still wanted to kill Hal. Soon, Jerry's men broke in, so Hal fought Jerry alone again.

  Hal had multiple wounds on his body, and the injuries were not serious. The blood almost stained his entire body red.

  "Hill, go help Hal, those orcs won't hurt females." Tan Xiaoshi looked at the situation outside and said to Hill. Hill thought for a moment and shook his head.

  "I can protect myself. Don't worry. Go and help Hal. If Hal dies, our tribe will cease to exist." Tan Xiaoshi took out a dagger and advised. Hill lowered his eyes.

  This tribe was his father's tribe in the beginning. Is this tribe going to disappear like this Since his father left, the tribe has been shrinking in size little by little, until now, it is facing disappearance. He raised his eyes and looked at Tan Xiaoshi.

  Tan Xiaoshi urged him with her eyes. Hill took a deep look at Tan Xiaoshi, then tore off the animal skin, turned into a lion and ran out. Hill deliberately avoided the invading orcs and ran directly to Hal's residence. When he arrived, Hal was being thrown to the ground by Jerry.

  Hill bit Jerry and held on tightly, as if he wanted to bite off a piece of his flesh. Jerry felt pain, let go of Hal, and then threw Hill out. Hill stabilized his body and rushed forward again. This time, he pinned Jerry down.

  Hal was seriously injured. He fell to the side panting and half-opened his eyes. Jerry was much stronger than Hill, so after the fight, Hill was also injured, but the wound was not serious. The previous fight with Hal had consumed most of Jerry's energy, but Hill was still full of energy at this time.

  "Ouch..." Jerry let out a wolf howl, as if he was looking for help. Hill shook his hair and stared at Jerry fiercely.

  However, what Hill didn't expect was that instead of calling for help, Jerry asked someone to kidnap Tan Xiaoshi. When Hill saw Tan Xiaoshi, he yelled angrily, but he did not dare to move again. Jerry's cruel eyes flashed with smug ridicule, and then he walked proudly towards the unconscious Hal beside him, wanting to kill Hal.

  At this moment, Tan Xiaoshi stabbed the wolf holding her clothes with a knife very quickly, and then the dagger in her hand flew towards Jerry very quickly. Because she was not far away from Jerry and she was fast, even though Jerry dodged the flying dagger, he was still scratched by the dagger long and deep.

  Hill also moved at this time. He rushed towards the embarrassed Jerry and bit Jerry's neck. At the same time, Jerry's men also bit Hill.

  "Woo! Woo!" A dangerous sound came from Hill's throat. Even though he was bitten, he wouldn't let go.

  Tan Xiaoshi took advantage of the chaos and ran over to pull out the dagger from the wall, and then stabbed the wolf biting Hill.

  The wolf howled and let go of Hill. However, because Jerry was too strong and Hill did not bite his throat, he still broke free.

  At this time, two more wolves ran in. When they saw the situation in the house, they all pounced on Hill.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 27.8K 15
MY Creditor Side Story แ€•แ€ซแ‹ Parallel Universe แ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ Creation แ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท main story แ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€™แ€žแ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ฒ แ€กแ€›แ€„แ€บ character แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€›แ€žแ€กแ€žแ€…แ€บ แ€แ€…แ€บแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒ...
156K 17.5K 48
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
845K 50.7K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...
567K 30.5K 19
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...