The Only Favorite in The Worl...

By ha21rah

As a special soldier, Tan Xiaoshi was a tomboy who looked loli but was strong on the inside from the moment s... More

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100πŸ’
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220

Chapter 56-60

505 20 0
By ha21rah

Chapter 56: Snatching prey

A month passed in the blink of an eye. During this period, it rained several times and the weather became obviously colder. The lush trees in the forest were all dyed yellow by the autumn colors, and the autumn mood was visible to everyone.

  In the morning, before Tan Xiaoshi woke up, Hill got up. He helped Tan Xiaoshi tuck the animal skin quilt, and then quickly kissed her on the face before turning into a lion and running away.

  Locke glanced at Hill coldly with half-open eyes, then closed his eyes and continued to sleep.

  As the weather gets colder, Hill stores food faster. With the addition of a female and a male this year, Hill has to save several times the amount of food.

  Nonetheless, Hill was happy.

  Locke will hibernate in a while, and then only he and Tan Xiaoshi will be left.

  He hasn't been alone with Xiaoshi for a long time, maybe they can get married!

  The more Hill thought about it, the more excited he became, and he felt energetic even when he hunted prey.

  The yellow lion figure lurks in the grass. Then, he suddenly leaps up and pounces on his prey.

  However, another lion got up almost at the same time as him. Hill bit the prey before him, and the lion also bit the prey.

  Hill looked at the lion and shook the prey hard, but the lion still didn't let go.

  "Ouch!" Hill warned.

  The lion also bared its sharp teeth at him, obviously not giving in.

  It was a level three lion beast, belonging to another tribe.

  Hill would not give in and shook the dead prey hard.

  But at this time, the lion suddenly let go of its mouth and rushed directly towards Hill.

  Hill dodged quickly, then threw away the prey neatly and pounced on the lion.

  The two lions tore into each other in an instant. Although Hill was not as strong as the lion that day, he had a lot of ferocity and did not suffer any losses.

  Especially since he has fought against Locke a lot these days, he has learned a lot about actual combat skills.

  When the two lions separated, both of them were injured, but Hill became more and more excited as they fought. What he needs now is this kind of tempering!

  The lion seemed not to have expected that he would be injured like this by Hill, and looked at Hill with shock and a bit of resentment in his eyes.

  "Ouch!" Hill kicked the ground a few times with his paws, wanting to fight again.

  And the lion was so angry that a fight was about to break out.

  At this time, several wolf howls were heard in the distance. The lion looked at Hill and seemed a little unwilling, but still ran in the direction of the sound.

  Hill blew out a few puffs of hot air, then picked up the prey and returned home.

  Entering the yard, Hill put down his prey and then turned into a human form, with excitement still on his face.

  Tan Xiaoshi had just gotten up. Seeing Hill's injuries, she hurriedly asked, "Are you fighting again?"

  Hill was really keen on fighting during this period.

  He smiled brightly and put on the animal skin skirt. "In the woods, I encountered an orc from another tribe competing for prey with me, and he was a level three beast, but he didn't take advantage of it." Tan Xiaoshi rolled her eyes at him, although The orc's healing ability is very good, but he is injured every few days, which is a waste of herbs!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 57: Hill is about to collapsed

The first snow of winter began to fall one after another. The snowflakes were so big that it only fell for a while before the whole world turned silver-white.

  Tan Xiaoshi was exercising in the yard wearing a long coat and trousers made of animal skin.

  Generally, the female will not come out to move around at this time. Females have weaker bodies and may suffer from frostbite or even death if frozen. Therefore, when the cold season comes, the male will completely protect the female, fearing that the female will make a mistake.

  But talking about Xiaoshi is different.

  Although she looks smaller than the average female, her body is very strong.

  Although the weather was cold at this time, she felt that her whole body warmed up once she started exercising.

  When she was in the army, she spent a lot of time training or performing missions outside in the winter, so she really couldn't do it if she had to stay in the house all the time.

  Hill squatted aside and watched Tan Xiaoshi practice boxing. A layer of snowflakes fell on his whole body, like a snowman.

  After Tan Xiaoshi practiced for a while, she turned around, but saw no one from Hill, so she thought Hill had already entered the house. However, when she took a closer look, she saw a pair of yellow eyes looking at her with embarrassment.

  "Hahaha..." Tan Xiaoshi laughed.

  The yellow eyes blinked, and then the "snowman" stood up and shook off the snow.

  Tan Xiaoshi stepped forward and helped Hill sweep the snow off her head, but she still kept laughing.

  Hill's face turned red when she smiled, and her furry lion ears were exposed.

  "Come inside quickly. It's cold outside. It's bad if you get cold." Hill said.

  Tan Xiaoshi also swept the snowflakes off her body and said, "It's getting late. I'm going to eat meat and stir-fried bamboo shoots tonight."

  Because Tan Xiaoshi likes to eat vegetarian food, Hill also saved some bamboo shoots for her.

  "Okay." Hill smiled and seemed to be in a good mood.

  Tan Xiaoshi entered the house, looked at the empty stone house, and thought of Locke again.

  Locke hibernated half a month ago, and I don't know where he is now.

  Locke said he wouldn't go far and was right next to her, so she guessed Locke was in the tribe.

  By this time, the snow had stopped, and Hill started to fry the meat in a pot. While frying the meat, he also grilled the meat and red fruits.

  He quickly prepared dinner, and it was already dark by the time the two of them finished eating.

  Sitting in the dark stone house, Tan Xiaoshi suddenly thought of modern electric lights.

  Orcs can see at night, but she can't. When the weather warms up, she should study oil lamps.

  Hill entered the house, brought in a brazier and placed it next to the nest.

  Soon, Tan Xiaoshi felt the heat. She stretched and lay down.

  Hill also climbed into the nest, and then naturally held Tan Xiaoshi in his arms.

  Tan Xiaoshi didn't move. Hill's body was indeed warm. Even if she didn't need to be held by Hill at first, she would still be in Hill's arms when she opened her eyes every morning.

  Forget it, just hold it.

  Hill covered the two of them with the hides, and then the room fell silent.

  Tan Xiaoshi closed her eyes. Well, Hill was really too warm.

  Gradually, she felt a little sleepy and fell asleep.

  Hill hugged Tan Xiaoshi, feeling happy, but her body was tight.

  During this period, Tan Xiaoshi fell in love twice more, and each time he was extremely excited, but each time he endured it night after night.

  Well, smelling Tan Xiaoshi's fragrance, Hill felt like he was about to collapse...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 58: Lina's provocation

The next day, Hill found that he had run out of salt at home, so he took food and wanted to go to the leader Hal to exchange for some salt, but he happened to meet Lina.

  Since Lina had been hit hard by Locke many times, and Locke rarely left the house, Lina really had nowhere to vent her anger.

  She blocked Hill's way and said with a very proud attitude: "What are you doing here?"

  Hill just glanced at her and then wanted to go around her.

  Lina blocked Hill's way again. She saw the meat in Hill's hand and seemed to understand, "There is no more salt in the tribe. You'd better go back as soon as possible." Hill ignored her and said, He passed Lina in a flash and knocked on Hal's door.

  Lina stamped her foot angrily, and then chased after him. Hal had already opened the door at this time. He glanced at the people outside and invited them all in.

  "Chief, we have run out of salt and would like to exchange for some salt." Hill handed over the prey in his hand.

  Hal was about to take it, but Lina spoke again, "Why do you waste so much salt? I heard that some people always make strange things. Don't you know that salt is very precious?" Hill didn't want to. Lina just gave her a sharp look.

  Hal looked at his daughter and said seriously: "Lina, don't talk nonsense."

  "Hmph!" Lina snorted heavily, "I'm not talking nonsense! She has been making strange food for a long time, and many people in the tribe all know!"

  Hal glanced at his daughter helplessly, then looked at Hill, took the prey from his hand, and said: "Tan Xiaoshi has helped the tribe a lot. Although there is not much salt in the tribe, she still has enough to eat. ."

  After saying that, he entered a room inside and took out a jar of salt and gave it to Hill.

  "Thank you." Hill took the salt, thanked Hal, and then left.

  "Father, why are you so nice to that guy who talks about poetry?" After Hill left, Lina asked her father unhappily.

  Hal looked at his daughter, helpless and distressed, "Lina, just forget about Locke."

  Seeing her father suddenly mention Locke, Lina was startled for a moment, then she gritted her teeth, eyes ringing Qianqian turned red and said: "Locke did that to me, I will make him regret it!"

  Hal shook his head, feeling a little unreasonable about Lina's paranoia.

  Lina naturally saw that her father was special to both Locke and Tan Xiaoshi, so she said nothing more, just glanced at her father reluctantly, and then left.

  Hill didn't say anything about meeting Lina when he got home. He quickly made a meal, and then the two of them finished breakfast together.

  Coming here to talk about poems was nothing to kill time. It was freezing cold, and she felt even more bored.

  "Hill, let's go have a snowball fight!" Tan Xiaoshi's eyes lit up and she stood up.

  Hill looked at Tan Xiaoshi with confusion.

  Tan Xiaoshi had already ran out, made a big snowball, and hit Hill on the head.

  The snowballs spread over Hill's head and covered him with snow.

  Hill froze for a moment, then saw a second snowball flying over.

  He ducked to the side, and a second snowball hit the wall behind him.

  "Come out quickly, don't worry, I will be merciful!" Tan Xiaoshi stood at the door, holding a snowball in his hand, looking at Hill with a smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 59: Snowball fight

Seeing Tan Xiaoshi smiling happily, Hill shook the snow off his head and chased after him with a whimper.

  His movements were fast, but not as fast as the snowball in Tan Xiaoshi's hand. As soon as he left the house, he was hit in the face by the snowball thrown by Tan Xiaoshi.

  "Hahaha..."

  Hill froze in place with a look of snow on his face.

  Tan Xiaoshi laughed unceremoniously.

  Hill: "..."

  Then, Hill wiped his face and made a big snowball from the ground. The snowball was as big as three footballs, but he was afraid of getting hurt, so the snowball was Make it softer.

  When Tan Xiaoshi was making snowballs, she also made a dozen snowballs of different sizes, and she looked at Hill while making snowballs to avoid being attacked.

  Hill gathered the snowball and ran towards Tan Xiaoshi with a bit of a bad smile. Tan Xiaoshi dodged and hit him with a snowball, but Hill didn't care about the snowball at all and focused on pursuing Tan Xiaoshi.

  Hill's speed was very fast and his posture was very flexible, so after Tan Xiaoshi ran out of ammunition, he only felt a large white ball coming towards his head and face.

  "Hahahahaha..."

  Hill looked at Tan Xiaoshi's head, which was almost covered with snow, and smiled unbridled.

  Tan Xiaoshi: "..."

  Then, when Hill laughed to the point of tears, Tan Xiaoshi squinted her eyes and bumped into Hill's stomach despite the snow on her head.

  "Ahem...ahem..." Hill choked at his own laughter, and Tan Xiaoshi took this opportunity to grab a handful of snow and threw it at him.

  Hill reacted quickly this time and dodged.

  Then, it was a snowball fight between two people.

  At the end of the battle, one look at Tan Xiaoshi and Hill's faces and it was clear that both sides suffered losses.

  Tan Xiaoshi was so tired that he simply lay down on the soft snow.

  Hill was also very happy. It was the most fun he had ever had in his whole life.

  Being with Tan Xiaoshi can make him forget the ups and downs he suffered as a child, the cruel competition and this bloody world.

  He also lay down next to Tan Xiaoshi, looking at the blue sky with a pair of golden eyes, full of joy and satisfaction.

  They lay in the snow for a while. Hill suddenly remembered something, got up, and pulled Tan Xiaoshi's arm. "Get up and drive, be careful of frostbite!"

  Tan Xiaoshi was lying comfortably and didn't want to move. .

  Hill was a little anxious. They must have been sweating after being crazy for so long. She could easily get sick.

  "Be good, let's go back to the house and I'll boil water for you to take a bath." Hill persuaded.

  Tan Xiaoshi shook his head, "No, I have to lie down for a while."

  Hill couldn't help it, and then he picked up Tan Xiaoshi.

  Tan Xiaoshi was startled, and then reflexively hugged Hill's neck.

  Hill picked up Tan Xiaoshi and walked towards the house with a very firm attitude.

  "Hey, Hill, let me down!" Tan Xiaoshi moved, but Hill held her tightly, and she couldn't break away at all.

  Hill had a proud smile on his lips, determined not to let go.

  Eh?

  Tan Xiaoshi caught Hill's somewhat smug smile and thought to herself, Hill's perverted lion is becoming more and more domineering!

  Thinking about it, she reached out and scratched Hill's armpit.

  Hill's body stiffened, his arms trembled, and then he still walked forward solemnly.

  But even if he acted as if nothing had happened, his slight changes were still captured by Tan Xiaoshi.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 60: Hill's weakness

Tan Xiaoshi smiled evilly, and then extended her claws towards Hill again.

  Hill's arms shook even more violently, but his hold on Tan Xiaoshi became even tighter.

  Don't give up on Tan Xiaoshi and keep scratching.

  Hill had a straight face, lowered his head and took a deep look at Tan Xiaoshi, then quickened his pace and walked into the house, pressing Tan Xiaoshi onto the soft grass.

  "Ah..."

  Tan Xiaoshi exclaimed in surprise at Hill's sudden move. Then she glared at Hill, only to see Hill looking at her with burning eyebrows.

  Uh, did this excite Hill?

  Thinking about it, she stretched out her hand and scratched it again.

  Hill's body tensed up, and his eyes wanted to eat Tan Xiaoshi.

  Haha, she seems to have discovered something interesting!

  Tan Xiaoshi smiled and pursed her lips, "So this is your weakness!"

  Hill was startled for a moment, and his eyes darkened.

  Weakness?

  Now, isn't she his weakness...

  When Tan Xiaoshi saw Hill, she thought someone had discovered his weakness, so she regained her serious look and assured her sonorously: "Don't worry, this matter I will definitely not tell anyone!"

  Hill's eyes were filled with soft light, and then he slowly lowered his head and came closer to Tan Xiaoshi little by little.

  "Chirp~"

  The crisp chirping of birds outside interrupted Hill's movements. Tan Xiaoshi turned around and saw Yi transformed into a human form, standing at the door with an embarrassed look on his face.

  "Did I come at the wrong time?" He smiled, but there was no apology in his voice.

  "Ouch!" Hill showed his sharp teeth at him.

  But Yi was unmoved and walked in carrying a bunch of things that Tan Xiaoshi had never seen before.

  "It is good to eat some of these seeds in the cold season. If you are tired of eating meat, you can try this." Yi put some things on the wooden box.

  Tan Xiaoshi pushed Hill away and stood up.

  Although she was very curious about what these things were, in order to prevent Yi from misunderstanding, she still waved her hand and said, "No, thank you, you'd better take it back." Hill also stood up and looked at Yi bitterly.

  This guy knows that Locke is hibernating, so he comes over from time to time to harass and talk about Xiaoshi. Ouch, his teeth are so itchy and he wants to bite!

  But Yi smiled and said, "It's okay, I have a lot more there. If you like to eat, just tell me."

  Tan Xiaoshi looked at Hill's resentful eyes and was about to refuse again, but Hill opened his mouth. He said, "Take your things and go quickly. I will help Xiaoshi get whatever she wants to eat!"

  Yi's red eyes looked at Hill, with a somewhat provocative smile on her handsome face, "I'm not leaving. "

  Ouch!" Hill roared angrily and turned into a lion and rushed toward Yi.

  Yi also turned into a big eagle in the blink of an eye, one lion and one eagle entangled together.

  Tan Xiaoshi stroked her forehead. Although she was already familiar with this rhythm, could you give her a chance to react? Also, could you not let the animal skin fall on her face?

  She picked up Hill's animal skin skirt on the ground and walked to the door, just in time to see Yi grabbing Hill, and Hill didn't show any weakness and bit Yi's thigh.

  I saw Yi flying a little higher, and then as soon as his claws were released, Hill fell straight down.

  Tan Xiaoshi's heart suddenly shrank, and then she ran out in two steps.

  I saw Hill rolling on the ground a few times, then standing up and shaking off the snow on his body. He seemed not to be injured.

  He spat out the bird feathers in his mouth, his eyes still staring at Yi in the sky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 238K 98
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.2M 127K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
847K 46.3K 58
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
711K 59.2K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...