Embrace Me Tightly

De ButterFly_707_

I don't know from where it starts, but i want my end in your embrace. This Love story is about Advik Rathod a... Mais

Author's Note
Cast
CHARACTERS
CH.1
CH.2
CH.3
CH.4
CH.5
CH.6
CH.7 (THEIR PAST)
CH.8
CH.9
CH.10
CH.11
CH.12
CH.13
CH.14
CH.15
CH.16
CH.17
CH.18
CH.19
CH.20
CH.21
CH.22
CH.23
CH.25
CH.26
CH.27
CH.28
CH.29
Ch.30
CH.31
CH.32
CH.33
CH.34
CH.35
CH.36
CH.37
CH.38
CH.39
CH.40
CH.41
CH.42
CH.43
CH.44
CH.45
CH.46
CH.47
CH.48
CH.49
CH.50
CH.51
CH.52
CH.53
CH.54
CH.55
CH.56
Note
CH.57
CH.58
CH.59
CH.60
CH.61
CH.62

CH.24

836 43 9
De ButterFly_707_

SONG NAME:- "TUM SE HI"

AFTER 2 HOURS

Niyati is still unconscious and Advik didn't even move from there. He is still sitting there while holding her hand.

Now everyone is in the room. they all didn't understand that why Advik was behaving like this. Why he was crying because of you.

But they all didn't asked anything. Finally Advik felt moments of Niyati's hand. He stand from stool and sit on bed. They all come near bed and stand there silent.

Niyati was about to open her eyes but she start shaking her head in fear. Advik caress her cheek and said

Advik:- "Open you eyes, Angel. See I'm here. Your friends are here. You are safe angel.

After hearing Advik's voice niyati open her eyes and her eyes meet with brown pair of eyes who is holding her hands softly.

It's enough for Advik to wet his eyes After seeing Niyati safe and awake. He  make her sit very slowly to not hurt her.

After that he hugged her softly. Niyati widened her eyes when she feels Advik this much close. She remember everything how he saved her while calling her pungi.

But she thought when Divya was calling her pungi so may be he was calling her by that name.

Advik:- "How are you? Are you feeling ok? Should I call doctor? Do you need water?"

Everytime when Advik asked her these much questions in one time she always found it funny. Here also she found this funny and laught softly and said.

Niyati:- "I'm fine MR.BILLU. Don't worry."

She said and Patted his back. Advik feels disappointed when she called him Billu and not a puchka. But he shook his head and start checking her temperature.

Divya is out of town in trip from school. So, she can't come here soon but she also leave from there and she will reach here till morning. Varun is also not here he is busy in meeting.

AFTER SOMETIME

After sometime doctor discharged her after giving her medicine and instructions.

Sonya:- "Ok, now as Divya Di is not here so I will take niyati with me..."

Advik:- "she is coming with me to my home."

As he said that all of them start looking him.

Vikram:- "sonya's home is near so I think it's better for Niyati to stay there."

Om:- "Yes."

Advik :- "But..."

Niyati:- "I'm fine now Advik don't worry. I will go with Sonya so guys don't take tension more."

Advik:- "Are you sure?"

Now Advik don't want to stay away from her but he just can't tell her to stay with him.

Niyati:- "I'm sure,Advik. And sorry to trouble you and calling you with that name. I don't know how I said that name."

Advik smiled sadly and shook his head and said.

Advik:- "It's ok."

After that he comes near her and hold her both hands and said.

Advik:- "Take care of yourself. And if you need something just call me ok? And take your medicines on time. And eat something at sonya's home ok?"

He told her like a dad who was telling his children to take care of their self.

Niyati smiled and nodded like a good kid. Advik laugh at her and Patted her head. After that niyati and Sonya make their way toward sonya's home.

As Advik turned he see now everyone is looking at him like they want some answers.

Advik smiled at them then they all make their way toward a cafe for their answers.

Vikram:- "SO..."

Rahul:- "EXPLAIN."

Om and Vansh looked at him then they widened their eyes and said together more like shout.

VANSH& OM:- "DON'T TELL ME. SHE WAS YOUR..."

Before they complete their sentance Advik nodded while looking at them.

They 2 come near him and hugged Advik tightly.

Om:- "OMG, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. SERIOUSLY ADVIK?"

Vansh:- "FINALLY. YOU FOUND YOUR..."

Vikram:- "Can you guys tell me what is happening here?"

Then Advik told them everything how they become friends and how they both separated, how much they both used to close. Everything and after hearing that Rahul and Vikram also hugged Advik and said.

Rahul:- "YOU KNOW LADY DON ALSO TOLD US THAT SHE HAS A SPECIAL FRIEND. BUT SHE NEVER SAID HIS NAME. NOW I KNOW WHY SHE DIDN'T TELL US. BECAUSE SHE HERSELF DON'T KNOW THAT."

Vikram:- "So now, what is your plan? As cupcake don't know yet that you are her special friend."

Advik smiled because they both are also support him. Then he looked at sky and said.

Advik:- "Now, it's time for big surprise to my pungi."

Om:- "Oh ho already yours Haan. Not bad."

Advik also answered with proud smile.

Advik:- "Obviously. She is mine from teenager. Her Puchka's Pungi. Her Puchka's Angel and now her Advik's Niyati."

After that he told them what he wants for tomorrow. After that all of them went their home and advik went to college again to finished his some important work.

NEXT DAY

AT EVENING

Me and Sonya are in garden for walk but she went to bring some water. And I'm here standing in my oversized tshirt and shorts.

This is that garden where me and Puchka used to sit in our teenager. I smiled while remembering our memories.

I was busy to look around then suddenly someone start playing guitar   but I ignored that. Then that tune reached to my ear and I feel numb. I start walking toward that direction like someone is controlling me. I forgot everything why I was here everything because that tune is my song's tune which I created for him.

ADVIK'S POV

I'm very nervous I don't know how will she react. I told Sonya that make sure Niyati wear tshirt and shorts because she also wear that type of outfit on our first encounter. I know that because she told me one time that she was wearing that on our first encounter.

I also wear shirt and jeans just like that day.

I reached at garden and start checking my guitar and lightings. After sometime Sonya called me that Niyati is alone now.

I become a nervous like a hell. I start sweating I cool my self down and take my guitar.

NIYATI'S POV

Someone is playing guitar I reached there and saw this....

This was that bench when I first saw him. I didn't understand why someone decorated this area. Someone is playing guitar behind the tree but I was not able to see who is that?

SONG NAME:- "Hasi Ban Gaye- Male"

Then that person come out.

Advik.- she just spoke one word and looked at him with. And he start singing...

Haan aa…

Haan hasi ban gaye
Haan nami ban gaye
Tum mere aasmaan
Meri zameen ban gaye (x2)

As she listen this song tears start rolled down. She looked in his eyes deeply. When Advik's eyes meet with Niyati's eyes tears start rolled down from his eyes also.

He start walking toward her still looking in her eyes deeply. His voice start shuttering because of his silent cry. He come infront of Niyati start singing again.....

Haan hum badalne lage
Girne sambhalne lage
Jab se hai jaana tumhein
Teri ore chalne lage (x2)

Har safar har jagah
Har kahin ban gaye
Maante thhe Khuda
Aur haan wahi ban gaye

Haan hansi ban gaye
Haan nami ban gaye
Tum mere aasmaan
Meri zameen ban gaye (x2)

Niyati still standing there like statue with tears. She always feat strong bond with Advik, she always felt comfortable with him. But she still can't believe that This Advik is her Puchka.

Her mind is blank. The person she was looking for more than 5 years is infront of her eyes from very start but still she can't recognise him.

She still can't believe that. That teenage boy, that introvert boy, her special friend is no one but ADVIK RATHOD.

Advik's hands start shaking because of crying and he stop playing guitar. He was just looking at his angel while singing.

Tears are continuously rolled down from both of their eyes which is showing how much they both missed eachother, how much they both carvings for each other.

Pehchaante hi nahi ab log tanha mujhe
Meri nigaahon mein bhi hai dhoondte wo tujhe
Pehchaante hi nahi ab log tanha mujhe
Meri nigaahon mein bhi hai dhoondte wo tujhe
Hum the dhoondhte jisey wo kami ban gaye
Tum mere ishq ki sar-zameen ban gaye

Haan hasi ban gaye
Haan nami ban gaye
Tum mere aasmaan
Meri zameen ban gaye (x2)

O.. aa…

Advik thought that when Niyati come to know that Advik is that teenage boy she hugged him tightly just like he wants to hug her now.

But Niyati did something Which make Advik and their friends shocked who is looking at this from distance.

NIYATI SLAPPED ADVIK. On his right cheek not softly but hard. Advik's cheek become red and eyes widened he can't believe this.

Niyati start slapping him continuously but very softly this time and asked while sobbing.

"Where are you? Don't you miss me? Why you didn't tell me your name in teenager? Why? Just tell me why? If you told me your name back then. Then I can easily find out. But no, you didn't trust me and see just because of your stupidity I have to live without you idiot."

She was saying all this while sobbing and shuttering. Her hand is also shaking because she is not fully recovered from yesterday but she is careless for her health.

Advik was also crying but he notice Niyati's condition and he try to hold her but niyati start moving backwards.

Advik:- " listen to me.... "

Before he spoke more niyati cut him off and asked.

Niyati:- "Can you handle my weight?"

Advik looked at her confusing. But his eyes widened when he saw Niyati is running toward him and jumped on him.

He moved backwards because of sudden force but he balanced his self.

Niyati's legs are wrapped around his waist, hands are around his neck and she hides her face in his neck and start crying.

Advik take a breath in relief when he saw that they both are safe. Without wasting any seconds he hugged her back who is still in his arms.

Niyati:- "Stupid, pagal, idiot where were you Haan? Don't you remember me Haan?I missed you so much."

She was complaining like small kid and Advik was just listening her talks with tears in his eyes.

Niyati:- "I hate you so much Mr.AdvikRathod."

As she said that Advik try to broke the hug but in return she hugged him more tightly. And shook her head.

Niyati:- "Don't, please let me hug you, let me feel you that I'm not dreaming."

Advik smiled at her words and said softly in her ears.

Advik:- "You are not dreaming Ms.Sharma. I'm really here."

He sit on the bench while Ms. Sharma is still in his arms. Advik closed his eyes and inhaler her fragrance which is still the same fragrance Sunflower.

They both become silent after sometime and try to hugged each other more tightly to feel each other but their is no space between them already.

Advik's eyes again build tears. niyati feel wet on her shoulder but she didn't say anything just started caressing his hair.

They both stay like that more than 20 minutes. Then Advik broke the hug and finally made a eye contact with her.

He cupped her both cheeks softly and start caressing her cheeks with his thumbs. And looked at her like he was looking at her first time.

Niyati hold his hand which is on her cheeks and looked at him deeply. It's first time that she was looking at him this much deeply finally she was able to looked at those eyes who was always roamed around to search something.

Niyati:- "Finally now, I can make an eye contact with you."

She softly said in return Advik.

Advik:- "Those eyes which are always searching for you. Finally I can see my angel."

Niyati's eyes again become moist Advik shook his head and said while sniffing.

Advik:- "Now, no more crying. because...

Pushpa I hate tears re..."

He said like a mocking her. Niyati laugh softly and hugged him this time she hugged him very softly. Advik smiled and hugged her back while rubbing her back.

It's may be 10 around at night and weather is also start becoming cold so Advik.

Advik:- "Niya.."

As he said that name Niyati's grip around him became a tight and she smiled.

Advik:- "We should go now. It's late and you are still not recovered."

As he said that Niyati shook her head and hide her face in his neck.

Niyati:- "No, I don't want."

Advik:- "I also don't want to go but it's about your health angel. You need to take care of yourself."

Niyati:- "No, I will not take care of my self. Now it's your punishment. You have to take care of my self whole life."

Advik smiled at her talk and said.

Advik:- " Punishment accepted Madam."

Then they both giggles.

Advik:- "I missed you so much."

He said but Niyati didn't reply then he remembered she don't like if he didn't take her name. He laughed softly and again said.

Advik:- "I missed you so much. MS.NIYATI SHARMA."

Niyati smiled when he said that like he still remembered everything about her.

Niyati:- "I missed you too. Mr.Advik Rathod."

Advik smiled at her and removed her some hairs who is coming on her forehead and tucked them behind her ear and kissed her forehead very softly. Niyati closed her eyes when his lips touched her forehead.

Advik:- "Let's go know hmm.?"

Niyati pout but Advik glare at her so she nodded. She breaks the hug and start walking towards exit but Advik hold her hand and pulled her toward him and hugged her like they both don't want to go away from each other Embrace.

Advik:- "Just some time stay like this."

Niyati smiled and hugged him back.

Advik took a deep breath of her fragrance and broke the hug.

Niyati moved her eyes back side and saw decoration last time.

Niyati:- "Beautiful."

Advik:- "Hmm..just like you."

Niyati laugh and punched on his stomach.

Niyati:- "Stop with you cheese line."

Advik:- "I'm serious."

Niyati:- "Ye ye whatever."

Advik:- "Pungi..."

Niyati:- "Let's go now."

She cut him off and start walking while holding his hand. Advik just follow her like a good kid with pout.

Niyati has smile on her face when she remember how she used to walk while holding his hands.

Finally, they both found their happiness, their comfort, their home and their half one.

They both didn't confessed but actions speak more than words. They both want to tell eachother so many things but slowly slowly.....

HELLO CUTIES :] :]

:)Now let's see their romance, tease, boldness together.

:) So, this is for today I hope you guys like this chapter.

:) If you guys like this then please vote, comments and share.

:) Follow me on Instagram for spoilers . Link is on my BIO.

:) IG I'D:- ButterFly_707__

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. SEE YOU SOON. TILL THEN BYE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF AND YOUR LOVED ONCE......

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

131K 4.5K 31
Mom....... What is wrong with you? How can you think that she will be perfect for me? Listen I just came here because you insisted me no not insisted...
29.4K 2.4K 22
2 book in Secrets of the Heart Series _____ Enter the world of 'The Reluctant Union' where duty and expectations clash with unexpected emotions. Aar...
313K 25.7K 63
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
166K 8.8K 29
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...