Mikealson or Black?

By Marvotter

we all know Henrik Mikealson was killed by werewolves due to his want to watch them transform. we all know he... More

things to know
Arrival
Henrik
Train Ride
Arrival at Hogwarts
I got you brother...I got you
Koldovstoretz School

These...Memories...

451 14 2
By Marvotter

A dirty blonde haired  teenage is seen sharpening his sword as Henrik runs and stands in front of him, breathing heavily. The teen without looking up,"What is it?".

Henrik said in a bare whisper,"I did magic..."

The teen's head snapped up, revealing a young looking Finn Mikealson as he looked at Henrik for a split second before he looked around and grabbed his hand and took him to a cave as he waved his hand and kneeled in front of Henrik.

"Why did you wave your hand like that?" Sirius looked confused as he turned to Finn.

"I put a protection spell so no one could here us."

"Who else knows?"

"Only Kol and you. I was with Kol when he told me to try and awaken a flower. Unlike usual Kol said that he saw the magic running through my veins and into the bud. Then he told me to not tell anyone but you. Finn...why did he say that?"

Finn looked proud and worried at the same time.

"Henrik. My little dearest. No matter what do not reveal to mother that you have tapped into your magic. Or anyone else. Our siblings yes but anyone else no. No one can be trusted when it comes to magic. Am I understood?"

"Why would you ask Henrik to hide his magic from me? I am his mother I had every right to know." Esther said as she stood up in anger only to be pulled back into the seat.

"You are no mother to Henrik or any of us. You lost the right to be called our my mother when you turned us into beasts against our will." This time it was Kol who said that as he remembered waking up and feeling the loss of his own magic. Elijah put his hand on his arm in a calming manner as Kol looked away and fixed his eyes onto the screen.

Mikeal watched all this unfold from afar and only felt dread and anger towards Esther. Even if he was the one who asked her to make their children stronger, he didn't envision them hating his existence or their own...

Regulus woke up with a startle as he looked forwards as if trying to look for someone as he breathed heavily. After a while he seemingly calmed down as he sat looking forward as if remembering another memory.

"Boy come down here." Henrik walks to an elderly looking man. Henrik looks older now. Maybe 14. Henrik walks up and asks, "yes father."

Mikeal had a small smile hearing those words once again. On the other hand Orion felt a pang of jealousy hearing Regulus call someone else father even if he was his father from his previous life.

Walburga saw Orion's look and nudged him while shaking her head, "you know he loves you. It's not a competition."

"You would say that seeing you have no competition." 

"Take this horse down to the river and let it rest. Do not lose it."

"Till the sun down?"

"Yes."

Henrik nods and takes the horse. He is seen sitting by the river as the horse is playing when a girl seemingly his age comes and sits next to him.

"Who is that?" Rebekah says leaning further.

"Isn't that..." Klaus trailed off

"Arabella."

"Henrik."

Regulus snapped out of his memory  and smiled...

"Arabella..."

"Who is this girl?", Elijah asked turning to the Black family as he looked curious.

"Arabella...Romanov. A Russian pureblood family."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
318K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
187K 18.9K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
956K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.