I got you brother...I got you

Arabella Romanov.

Esther knew her...Mikeal Knew her... He was the one who told Esther to remove any and every memory from Henrik and rest their Children's Memories after he found out about Her and Him.

Henrik and Arabella.

But he never thought that the want to be with the girl and see her true form would result in his youngest death or so he believed for years.

He never blamed Klaus for it. He may have pretended he did, but he didn't. He never could blame his son. But this girl...

She was back, and he would not let history repeat itself. But can he, though?

"She is his bethrobed. Our families are family friends and considered royalty. At birth of Arabella, it was decided and confirmed when they were 5. But I haven't seen each other since." Walburga said as she looked at the screen with a small smile.

"Bethrobed? Aren't they too young for it?" Klaus asked as he got worried for his little brother but remembered the smile on his face.

"It's a common thing among noble families, Klaus. Usually, with heirs but that doesn't seem to be the case. Why the younger ones?" Elijah replied as he looked at his father out of the corner of his eyes seeing the sudden behavioral changes.

"It was from their side as Arabella is the Heiress of their Family. They trust daughters more than sons. Her father, James Barnes Romanova, wanted her to be married into the black family. They said it's for the best and they are also known for their predictions." Orion filled the Other family in as he thought of it and finally calmed after seeing the smile on Regulus's face as he saw Arabella. Knowing it was the right decision. He didn't fail his son.

On the other hand though...the original father wanted to scream and shout at them for making such a fool choice but stayed quiet and calmed himself as to not scare or hurt his children as he spoke,"you shouldn't be making such decisions for them. It's best if they decide for themselves... even if they are heirs."

Finn could feel his magic seeping back slowly and quietly, and as he placed a hand on Kol's arm, he knew his little brother could feel it too. They both held their siblings hand around them as they felt the locks or the doors opening and revealing things and hidden secrets...Elijah held on to Finn's hand tighter and tried to compose himself as his red door open. He tried to get up, but his legs felt as if they had given out. As if feeling his pain and frustration, Finn quickly stood up and pulled Elijah up and took him to a nearby door that just appeared as he held his younger brother in his arms who was struggling to calm himself.

"Elijah....Elijah, what happened? What is it that's breaking you in such a manner? Huh? What is it?"

Elijah had his head buried in his older brother's chest as he tried to hold himself together and tried to speak but couldn't as he let out a sob and slowly descended to the ground.

Finn sat down with him while still holding him and rubbing his back. He had an incling...a feeling...

It was his mother's doing...that much he knew. Whenever something related to memories in their young age was related to their mother. He was the one who made most of the spells that she stole and called hers.

He didn't know what to do until he remembered the return of his magic and quickly muttered a calming spell as he placed a spell on his younger brother.

"It's alright now...I am here... I am here for you little thor...always have been...always will be...let it out if you have to. No one will say a word... I will not let anyone...but please...do not hold it in. You know it will only hurt more." Finn whispered in Elijah's ear quietly as he held his suited noble brother.

A part of him was scared...scared of what might be happening in Elijah's mind this very moment. Of what's so harsh that has caused his viking of a composed brother who never allowed himself to be vulnerable to be so...broken.

"Finn...what have I done?...there is so...so much blood around me...on me...it's all because of me..."

Elijah paused for a moment before he looked up at his brother and whispered like a small child scared of the monster under the bed only this time...he felt like one...

"What have I become...?"

Finn felt his heart break and breath caught in his throat as he looked at his brother, who looked so scared and frightened of his own being.

Seeing his brother, who was always strong and reserved, had so many demons after him...and he couldn't be there for him...all because of a curse. A damned curse which took his position of the patriarch and threw the responsibilities onto Elijah...who was supposed to be...happy...alive ...like any other young man but no...it was all taken.

"I am sorry...I am so sorry for not being there little Thor...I should have been there. You didn't deserve this. None of you did. I..I am sorry..."

Finn pulled him back into a hug and held him close. He held his brother the way he used to when they were kids and Elijah would have a bad dream or do something wrong and get scared of their father's wrath. So he held his brother. As close as he could and just held him whispering sweet nothings in his ear.