Train Ride

As The scene changes to Regulus entering the compartment where Bellatrix was waiting for him along with Rodolphus and his younger brother Rabastan. 

"What are the Lestranges doing there?" Cygnus says looking at his daughter from the corner of his eye as he wonders why are they together before their betrothal.

Bellatrix looks away as she realizes not only will they see Reg's life but also everyone around him,meaning hers too.

"What are you guys doing here?"Regulus asks confused as Bellatrix gestures him to sit. He sits looking confused as he turns to Evan as even he looks worried.

"We are not supposed to tell you this just yet but knowing you will find out soon enough. Do not let anyone know of what we are about to tell you both. Where is Barty?" Rodolphus turns to Rabastan as he says the last part.

Orion turns to Bellatrix and asks,"Are you going to tell him what I think you are?"

"He already knew. even more than us."

"He was with another one of his classmates i told him to come but he ignored me so I left."

"What is happening?" Regulus asks as he starts getting an uneasy feeling.

"There is a possibility of an upcoming War among the Magic World." Bellatrix says as she sighs in frustration.

The oldest Mikealson Brothers looked at each other as they looked worried.

Elijah Asked in a formal manner,"What War are you speaking of Ms.Black?"

"I believe you'll see as the time goes on."

Klaus wanted to ask more but he was stopped by Elijah who shook his head. 

"Are you talking about That Dark lord and his rising?" Regulus asks in curiosity as he sits up straighter.

Kol looked interested as he heard a sigh from the Black Family as he turned to see Sirius Black Rubbing his Temple as he murmured, "Curiosity Kills the Cat, when will he understand that?"

"Curiosity kills the cat but Satisfaction Brings it back Wizard." Kol says as he smirks.

His smile reminds him of Regulus when He knows he is right which is almost all the time.

Bellatrix and Rodolphus turn to him in an instant as the look at him, Rabastan asks him quietly,"How do you...What do you know about him?"

Regulus turns away as he says,"I heard Father and Uncle Cygnus talking about it with Grandfather Arcs."

 "He always hears it randomly and its always the important information." Walburga says as she shakes her head.

"He is a Black. Always Sharp and ready. its a Trait." Melania says as she smiles at her Grandson.

"What did you hear?" Bellatrix asks as she moves closer to him and sits next to him.

"Not much. Only that he is a power hungry wizard who wishes to eliminate muggleborns and their supporters. Also that he believes in  pureblood supermacy."

Bellatrix looks at Rodolphus and they seem to have a silent conversation. they nod at each other and tell Regulus and Evans.

"Is he your Boyfriend?" Rebekah asks Turning to Bellatrix. Bellatrix Says as she avoids her elders eyes.

"He was a family Friend but now my fiance." 

"Mhm .Sure a friend." Sirius says as he nods receiving deadly glare from Bellatrix which he avoids.

"Do not Speak of this to anyone. If someone brings up the topic either change it or ignore it. act oblivion to it. there are many who are becoming his supporters and they may be putting that in their children's heads. Do not meddle with this topic either of you."

 "Warning them before hand is better then keeping them in the dark." Mikeal speaks as he looks at the screen.

"Indeed it is. They'll know what to look out for." Arcturus adds as he keeps his eyes at the screen.

Regulus and Evans look at each other as Bellatrix looks at them sternly."Am I Clear? Little ones?"

They both nod and The three older ones leave. one thing that Regulus notices is how Bellatrix and Rodolphus hold hands and how they were acting closer.

"Bella...." Narcissa says turning to her sister as her sister shakes her head to tell her to be quiet.

As soon as they leave Regulus turns to Evans as he says smiling,"i am gonna get in trouble. Bella is going to kill me."

"This little menace." Bellatrix says as she sits up straighter and pushes her sister to avoid her parents eyes.

She hears a laugh coming from her GrandUncle as he says,"Who do you think suggested him for you?"

Realization hits Bellatrix as She turns to him and looks with widened eyes.

"He did.....When?" Only getting a Laugh in return.

"Why would she?" As he sees the Smile on Regulus's face and Mischief shining in his eyes as he says,"What did you do?" As fear flashes in his eyes.

"Now that's the Henrik we knew."Klaus says as he smiles at the screen.

one thing that Evans absolutely feared was Bellatrix Druella Black. The Well know Black sister who would eat you up with her words and make you question your life while eating the sweetest  of candy. If You Piss her enough to make her get physical with you then you will be left with a black eye while she will be doing her nails in perfection. She was a walking representation of the Ladies of the Black house.

 Bellatrix sits up in Pride as the other Ladies of the Black house. Andromeda smiles and turns to her sister looking proud with longing. Bellatrix turns to her Sister feeling Her eyes. She smiles in return and reaches for her hand. As he holds her hand in return.

"I don't think I can Keep myself from Telling GrandFather. "

"He can never keep a secret from Arcturus" Melania says looking at her husband who smiles in return.

"She will skin you alive no matter how much she adores you. you will be  a mere memory if you tell on her."

"not if she won't know who did. Who is going to tell her i was the one? Will you?"

"That's true."Klaus says as Kol says,"I like this Boy what's his name?"

"Evan Rosier." says Alphard.

"Of course not."

"Then I am good"

"Regulus..."

"You won't speak a word."

"Think please,do you really want to die so young"

"Death is an old friend, my dear friend. everyone has to die one day."

"Now he is speaking like you." Elijah says turning to Klaus.

Klaus Smirks proudly turning to his brother.

Evan sighs as he realizes its no use talking to Regulus as he will do what he believes is right.

"Fine if My cousin finds out it was you. I don't know you"

Regulus looks at him and Grins as he relaxes and gets comfortable in the seat and takes out his sketchbook and starts sketching.Evan sighs as he mumbles,"Embodiment of Loki..." 

The screen goes black.

"That he is." Kol and Sirius say at the same time and  turn to eachother.

"Why do i have a feeling that they will cause chaos together..." Elijah says as he turns to his older brother.

"Only time will tell......"