Henrik

"Please calm down and lemme explain," as the Mikealsons say that its not possible for him to be alive while the Blacks said that its a lie and doing of either Albus Dumbledore or Voldemort.,"you are here for a long while either you want or not."They hear the voice again." everything will be explained as the time goes for now all you need to know is that he resurrected and is now know as Regulus Arcturus Black or R.A.B."

"Please take a seat."

As they turn around they see the seats behind as they take a seat. 

Sitting system is like,

Freya ,Finn,Kol,Rebekah,Klaus and Elijah.           Arcturus,Melania,Orion,Walburga ,Alphard, Sirius 

MIkeal                                                       Esther,              Cygnus,Druella,Bellatrix,Narcissa,Andromeda 

Everyone introduces themselves as it is revealed that they are vampires and hybrids. they took it rather well knowing that they won't need to feed as long as they are here. there was a room for penting anger and another for breaks and a washroom, a  room which will change to their needs.

As they all Sit the Screen Turns on as it starts with a countdown.

3

2

1

   A small forest is shown as two young boys are shown. One around 16 another around 13 seem to be doing something. They were looking over something. we get a closer look and see they younger one holding a flower bud,"Focus on it.Like its a Part of you.Let your Magic flow through it.",A younger looking Kol says.

"That's when he first did magic." Kol says remembering the day.

"what do you mean? how can he do it so young without a wand?" Narcissa asks as she looks at The Mikealson Family.

"Our Magic is different. Whereas you use wand to direct your magic through. We do it Straight through our veins and out." Says Finn turning to Narcissa.

"We can do wandless magic too but it takes practice and time." Arcturus Adds in turning to his Finn.

The younger one's shuts his eyes tightly.The flower bud slowly starts to open as green lines flow through it. The flower starts opening slowly  as it starts blooming. Its a beautiful pink lily. Kol chuckles and says,"There you go."

Green-Blue eyes shimmer under sunlight they seem to be glowing."Thank you brother for teaching me this.Mother will b-"

"NO Henrik. Do not tell anyone especially not mother. Hide it like I do. Do not tell her of it. If she finds out she will use your magic for herself like she does to Finn" Kol cuts Henrik off and warns him.

"Why would you say that to him? why did you hide your magic?" Esther Tuns to Kol confused as to why would he hide. 

Kol turns to him and says blankly."You never let Finn do anything on his own. you turned him into your pawn. Every spell he made,you Took it and named it yours. you never allowed him to reach his true Potential while doing Black Magic,Despite knowing that's Where his power lies."

"I did it for his own goodness, i did what any mother would." Esther says in her defense as Finn turns to her and glares at her. but refrains from saying anything.

"You sold me to your sister. Who would do that to their child. you ruined my siblings lives and you still have the audacity to say it was for their goodness. How could you be so...?"Freya says as she seems to be seething. before anyone could say anything else the screen resumed.