Quidditch Love | Hermione Gra...

By Hazelpottah

{g×g} [slow burn] When y/n visits Hogwarts for the triwizard tournament, Everyone seems to wanna gain her att... More

cast/character
The quidditch world cup
Rita Skeeter
At the Weasley's
The triwizard tournament
The goblet of fire
Did you see the way he looked at me?
Approaching her
A gift from who?
The first task
The hospital wing and an angry Granger
Don't you remember me, Granger?
meet me at the lake
Alone time with her
A ride in the broom
"leave"
D-do you like them?-
y/n likes krum?
A date for the ball?
Charming man
night before the Yule ball

The ball

513 22 1
By Hazelpottah

Note: The second task takes place after the Yule ball in this story
_________________________________________

Y/n entered the Yule ball, full of young students with bright smiles on their faces. She turned heads entering, obviously; but nobody was in the mood of asking for a autograph anymore. Everybody was focused on theirselves and their dates.

Y/n went in search of her date, Cedric diggory but futher more, she was more than willing to see another person; yes, it was Hermione Granger.

She took ahold of her long, black, sparkly gown and started walking down the steps. She has never felt more pretty before, like she does now. She could whispering and commenting about her look and y/n considered her own self cocky for thinking that not only hermione, but no one can escape her beauty this night.

She went through the crowd in search of diggory, and spotted many people she knew. Harry and Ron with parvati and Padma looked a bit unhappy while Ginny in the corner with Neville, teaching him how to dance properly. Infact, She saw Draco Malfoy smiling for the first time and be nice to a girl, his date. Scanning all of these, y/n felt a little tap on her shoulder.

"Diggory!"

"Gorgeous you are!" Cedric complimented dramatically, to which y/n thanked him.

"You don't look so bad yourself" she teased to which they both laughed.

"Well miss, if you show up this beautiful, how is it possible to not in fall in love with you and be just friends?!" He Questioned, to whicn y/n couldn't help but laugh.

"Hello there Cedric" Cedric was at it again. He was very social whereas y/n.., not that much. Everybody surrounded them in pure suprise, nobody even knew Cedric and y/n were talking with each other and it was indeed a suprise that they have decided to attend the ball together as they are supposed to be rivals. They were soon given the title "power couple"

"Here, meet Rogar Davies! He is going with your friend, fleur delacour right?!" He introduced to y/n.
"Yes ofcourse! She knows!" Fleur joined in, hugging y/n and Cedric.

    "Nice to meet you, y/n" Rogar greeted. As the conversation went by, y/n made no effort to participate. She seemed nervous afterall.
  "What's up y/n? Are ya waitin for anyone?" Fleur asked to which y/n immediately snapped out of her worried World.

"no! No.. not at all"

"Then why stare at thee entrance door?" Fleur questioned in her thick French accent.

"Well, I know who she's waiting fo-"

"Wanna meet Harry and Ron, Cedric? Yes?... oh yes, you are coming. See you both stunning people out here later aii! Need to ugh.. come" before Cedric could even start, he was dragged away by y/n. Meeting Harry and Ron was secondary, she had to escape continuously socialising.

"I told you not!!!" Y/n whined.
"Well, how whipped are you for hermione huh" he mocked her, to which he was awfully beaten in the head.

"I am not whipped for her!!" Y/n complained, hiting him.

"Are you sure?!..." Cedirc halted and snickered quietly which made y/n giggle too.
  "Maybe a little" she said, her eyes closed tightly in embarrassment, Finally accepting, even though she doesn't want to.

After a prolonged session of laughing, they had to go to main dancing floor, as instructed by professor McGonagall. Cedric and y/n were made to stand in the front, as both of them are in the triwizard tournament and they had to start the dance.

"Cedric, I know you are my partner tonight, but by any chance, have you seen Granger?! I've looking and waiting all day!!" Y/n whispered looking around, in hopes of finding hermione.

"Wow you are too slow y/n, I found her even without the intention of finding her. She's standing in the back; with krum"

Y/n immediately turned back, her eyes purely searched for Granger, but something kept her from seeing hermione, she wasn't ready to see her.

"She's.... Marvellous" y/n murmured.
    "She is.." Cedric agreed.
"What?!!" Y/n turned quickly, facing Cedric while he tried to justify his comment and how he did not mean it like that. "l-like a sister I mean"
"Good for you" y/n strictly said and started staring at hermione again.

"Ugh.. will she ever look at me?!" Y/n signed, pushing Cedric by his neck, in frustration.
    "Ouch y/n!" He took off her hands and continued "I have a idea, look at me" as he finished, he whistled loudly to grab the attention of hermione

"Oh my fucking-" y/n immediately closed his mouth tightly.
    "Mmhh mmh hmm??!" Cedric mumbled.

"Everybody is gonna look at us heh-heh-ha" Y/n awkwardly laughed, with everyone looking at them weirdly.

"Well, it doesn't matter. Look, you can now see hermione's face" Cedric replied carefree.

"She's too pretty to look at!!, I am already out of breath with just seeing her back" y/n rolled her eyes, shaking her head in disbelief. "And I am in a serious fight with her, I can't believe she didn't give a damn to take a look at me!!"

"True, she looks extradinarily beautiful today but your loss" cedirc shurgged, to which y/n's gaze was sharply turned towards him, she was frowning.

"She was always beautiful... Okay it's not a big deal as long as she doesn't think I am whipped for her.. which I am.." y/n turned back to look at hermione.

"Hermione?... Is that even her" y/n's mouth was in the shape of an O. She couldn't believe how stunning hermione looked in the moonlight, even though she had always been stunning. "I can write a poem about her beauty right now"

"Oh really, a love poem y/n?"

Y/n and Cedric turned towards the voice in horror, they thought y/n's little secret was revealed but thankfully it was..

"Ron!" Y/n went and hugged him. "You scared me for a second right there" she signed.

"Well, In thoughts of hermione, you've forgotten we exist" Harry gave entry, just behind Ron.
    "Ohh! Not like that Harry" y/n comforted, hugging Harry too.

"So y/n about the poem part..." Ron started.

"10 bucks"

"Okay fine"

"Oh Diggory and y/l/n?! Such unexpected thing! Anyway, be ready; you guys are going to start the ball, as the participants of the tournament" McGonagall informed again.

"We have been waiting for ages professor, but some people are missing! we can start now if those people are here" Cedric suggested.
"Yes, I will bring them in a minute" McGonagall said and walked towards hermione and krum.

"Ahhh I am nervous!!" Y/n pressed Cedric's arm, which she was holding.
    "Do not worry y/n, it's my first time dancing infront of a crowd as well!" He admitted.

"Who's nervous to dance? I am nervous to even think hermione will be behind me!"  Y/n replied which made Cedric look stunned.

"Alright, all the best cedric and y/n" Harry said, making way and patting on Cedric's shoulder.

_________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 9.7K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘧...
119K 4.9K 198
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
133K 5.9K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
27.7K 1.2K 10
သူဌေးရဲ့သားနဲ့ ဒရိုင်ဘာရဲ့ မြေးတို့ကြားက တစ်ယောက်က နီးစပ်အောင်ကြိုးစားနေပြီး သူ့ရဲ့ ကြိုးစားပုံ ကြိုးစားနည်းက မမှန်တော့ အဝေးကို တွန်းပို့နေသလို ဖြစ်န...