His Brother's Wife

By _anonymouswriter7_

Pihu Sharma is a loving, kind, and sweet person. She belongs to a middle-class family who wants to marry thei... More

Author note
Chapter -1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46

Chapter - 20

1.2K 56 17
By _anonymouswriter7_

Pihu's POV:

I am sitting on the bed turning and twisting around. I could not sleep because I was on my period. It was the second day and at night I had a heavy flow. I don't know how attentively I sleep but still, the bedsheet gets dirty. Back in my home since I was sleeping alone in my room it was easier to wake up and clean the bedsheet.

Since I got married, I have been careful on my period days. For two days of my periods, I don't sleep on the bed or the couch. I am usually on the bed or couch in a sitting position. It was hard at first not to sleep, but later I got in the habit of it. Shlok does not know when I get my periods nor he knows I sacrifice my sleep.

My periods usually last for five days and only the first two days it is heavy period nights so I had to be careful on just those days. So here I am twisting and turning around till Shlok gets to sleep. After he goes to deep slumber I usually go out in the hall and read some book or scroll my phone. It is difficult to keep myself awake. I am usually dozing off in a sitting position but I make sure to get back to the room before everyone wakes.

When I feel the light snores of Shlok I get up from the bed. I went inside the washroom and checked if everything was perfect or not. After getting satisfied I came out of the washroom. I took my book in my hand and came outside. Today the pain is not that much but sometimes it becomes unbearable.

I first went to the kitchen and made a coffee for myself. It will help me in getting awake. Plus having a hot cup of coffee and a book what else can a reader want? Whenever I come outside I make sure to make minimal noise so I don't wake anyone else in the house.

With my coffee and a book, I came inside the hall. I wrapped a light shawl around my body and sat on the sofa. I was sitting on the extreme end so I could keep the coffee on the table. I made myself comfortable on the couch and opened my book. It was a romance book as usual and I started to go into my imaginary world.

I don't know when I dozed off in a sitting position but when my neck jerked I came back to my senses. I rubbed my neck due to the jerk I got and checked the time. It was 1 at night and I just had a few more hours to pass.

I was startled when I saw a shadow in front of me. "Fuck you scared me," I kept my hand near my heart to control it. It was beating so fast because of him. In front of me was Aditya sitting on the opposite couch watching me. He did not speak anything so I asked "When did you come?" I don't want to get caught by him. Why him Why God Why? I asked mentally.

"I should ask you the same question," saying that he got up from his couch and started coming towards me.

"First I asked," I replied to him and started to adjust my shawl. "A few minutes back," he replied and gave me a look that said he wanted my answer.

"Same," I lied to him obviously. He gave me a look that said he did not buy an answer. "It does not look like you were dozing off and there is a cup of coffee so that means it was a long time back," he explained to me.

Shit why he had to be such a good observer. I closed my eyes when I found he caught me and with a proof. I thought to make up something or any other lie. "Yeah," saying I gave a nervous laugh.

"Why are dozing off here and not sleeping?" he shot me another question.

"Actually I wanted to read this book so I came outside," I showed him the book in my hand.

"Pihu you were not reading you were sleeping. If you wanted to read after reading when you felt sleepy you could have gone to your room," he again caught my lie. Oh, Go he is a detective or something I thought.

"Yeah I did not know when I slept," I replied not looking at him this time.

"Pihu what is the real reason?" he asked again and I knew he did not buy it.

"Nothing Aditya I am telling you the truth and what's with the investigation," I said getting slightly irritated.

"Fine you can do whatever you want," he said with the anger in his eyes. I knew he was just being concerned but damn my hormones.

He looked at me and was about to get up and leave. At the same time, a cramp hit and I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip in pain.

He came close to me and held both hands which were resting on around my body.

"Pihu what happened? Are you alright?" he asked and I could see the concern in his voice.

"Nothing," before I could say more another cramp hit me. "Pihu do you need anything? Do you need to go to the hospital?" he asked me a series of questions. I just shook my head in a no in response.

"Pihu are you in periods?" he asked and this time he hit on the spot. I froze for a few seconds and looked at him in the eyes. I don't want to tell him the truth and ask other questions.

I just shook my head in a no and lied to him again. He kept his hand on my lower and started rubbing it. Shit, he hit the right spot. I wanted to move away from him but I could not. The massage he was giving was what I needed right now.

If he had not been here I would have not felt weak. I would have acted all strong and endured the pain but the care he was showing melted me. This is exactly my weakness if someone shows a slight care for me I literally start to melt. Then all my act of a strong woman goes to vein.

I started to keep my head on his shoulders and enjoy the moment. I knew what I was doing was wrong but I couldn't help myself. I needed care at this moment of time which he was giving me.

After a few minutes, he said, "You should go back to your room and take a rest." It was like I came back to my senses so I moved my head away from his shoulders.

I cleared my throat and said, "You got your room I will go in sometime." I need to spend a few hours and then I will go back to my room.

"Pihu this is not the time to argue," he said in an angry tone. His angry tone was really hitting me I felt so emotional. I don't know why I wanted to cry this badly. Shit, my hormones are really taking a toll today.

"Pihu what is the issue? If you don't want you can sleep in my bed. I will sleep here on the couch," he suggested and I just shook my head in a no.

He held my chin and faced himself. "Pihu can you tell me what's the issue? Maybe I can help" he pleaded to me this time.

"I don't want to sleep as I have a habit of getting stains while sleeping," I told him and closed my eyes for him to make fun of me.

"So you never sleep on these days?" he asked me. First I was shocked that he knew so much about the periods as boys are not that informed about it.

"No just the first two days rest three days are fine," I replied to him. At first, I was shocked as to why I was sharing all this with him.

"OK for today you can sleep in my room and I will make sure to wake you before anyone else wakes up," he gave a plan.

"No Aditya it's fine I will be here you go and sleep," I requested him.

"Come on your body needs rest you are coming with me and that's final," saying he started to drag me towards his room.

We entered his room and he turned on his lights. His bed was made perfectly and everything was kept clean. He made me sit on the bed and then went inside the washroom.

"This is a fresh towel you can lie on this for now. It will prevent the bedsheets from getting stained so no need to worry. If it does also then I will clean the bedsheet on my own. No need to worry if someone will see it or not. Your secret will be safe with me," saying he kept the towel on the bed. He raised his eyebrow motioning me to lay on the bed.

"Aditya if someone wakes and finds me here what will they think?" I asked him.

"Don't worry I will lock the room and no one will search for you in the middle of the night. You can relax for a few hours and then I will wake you," he replied to me. The bed was looking tempting and my body was giving in already.

"Come on hurry. No need to waste time on this," saying he made me sit on the bed and put my legs above the bed. I lay on the bed while he sat on the edge of the bed.

"You relax and sleep. I will be on the couch," saying he picked up his pillow and put it on the couch.

Then he came back and sat on the bed. He started to massage my back. His hands were giving me warmth which I needed the most right now. After marriage, this was the first time someone cared for me during my periods. I was getting all emotional about this.

Slowly I started to give in and started to relax. I don't know when I went into deep slumber.

Author's Note

Hello lovely readers🙋‍♀️

While writing I started to feel the pain in my back but I did not have Aditya in my life🥹

I am not jealous of Pihu😕

Okay fine yes I am a little jealous😝What about you guys?🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 7.9K 28
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...
58.7K 2.4K 21
All she believed is love and all she wanted was a married life with the person who loved her. Ended up getting married to a person, she loved, and ca...
111K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
272K 23.7K 62
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...