The Missing Mafia Princess

By MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111

Chapter 77

2.8K 69 0
By MafiaAngel8394

Third Person

Alessio marched down to Alessandro's office and burst open the door to find his oldest sitting at his desk, his head in his hands.

"Do you know what the hell you just did to your sister?" Alessio asked and Alessandro looked up. "You made her have a panic attack."

Alessandro started tearing up. "I don't know what came over me," he said. "Seeing her blacked out like that scared me, I didn't mean to bring them up. I fucked up, and I don't know if she'll forgive me."

Alessio walked over to Sandro and placed a hand on his oldest son's shoulder. "What you did was unacceptable, but you need to at least try to fix it with her," he explained. "Emiliano did worse, and she forgave him."

Alessandro's eyes lit up with tears. "Yeah but he didn't bring up anything from her past like I did."

"Just try, son. Clean this mess up first," Alessio said pointing to the mess in his office. He walked out and shut the door behind him.

Alessandro looked at the mess in his office, and stood up. He walked over to the mess that he had created and started cleaning it up.

In Luca's room, Luca was sitting against the headboard and caressing his sister's hair, but when he heard a knock at the door, he stood up, walked to the door and opened it, revealing Alessio.

Alessio stepped inside, and looked over to see Sorella curled up into a ball on the bed. He looked concerned, but tried to keep his calm and asked, "How is she?"

"Still unconscious." Luca answered Alessio.

"Alessandro will be apologizing. Do not interfere," Alessio said.

Luca nodded his head in agreement Even though, he hated the thought of Alessandro being near his twin after what he did, but Luca also knew that they had a close bond.

Alessio walked off to his office, Alessio sat down in his desk and looked at his other sons. "Alessandro is going to try and apologize," he said. "I do not want you four interfering."

"Well, it's up to my Angel if she wants to forgive him." Lorenzo spoke in a dangerous tone.

Not knowing how she would react or what she would say, he couldn't help but hope that she would forgive Alessandro.

Yaszy Romano

My eyes flutter open then close, due to the headache I had. I heard Luca's voice. "Farfalla?"

Feeling the bed move, I heard him draw the curtains closed and turn off the lights, making the room dark.

"Keep them closed, Farfalla," he says. "I'm going to turn on the TV."

I kept my eyes closed and when the light from the tv shined on my face, I slowly opened my eyes then looked around to see that I was in Luca's room.

My words came out scratchy from exhaustion or stress, "How did I get in here?"

"Dante found you, brought you in here." Luca responded to me making me nod my head weakly.

"Can you go grab Kai?" I ask and my words come out scratchy again.

"Of course," Luca responds and walks out to go get Kai for me. I lean back into the darkness of the room, as I wait for them to return.

The soft footsteps outside the room make me curious, as I slowly open my eyes to see my older brother, Alessandro, standing there, looking guilty.

My chest tightens, and my eyes immediately well up in tears, as my breathing quickens and I start struggling to get air into my lungs.

"Breathe, Tesoro," I hear someone say as they hold me close and caress my hair. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say what I did. It scared me when I saw you blacked out, and it took a while to snap you out of it."

"I'm really sorry, Tesoro," my older brother, Alessandro, said. "I can't lose you. Losing you once broke me completely, and I can't go through that again."

My breathing slows down, and my chest loosens, but my head is still hurting from whatever happened to me earlier. I hold onto Alessandro, trying to stay calm as he caresses my hair.

Feeling the tenderness in his actions, I slowly relax in Alessandro's arms, and rest my eyes.

As he kisses my head and holds me tightly, I start to feel more and more at ease. While the lingering effects of my headache still present, I try my best to appreciate this moment of comfort and tenderness.

I heard footsteps enter the room, and I knew that it was Luca and Kai. "You're lucky she forgave you," Luca spoke in a dangerous tone.

I turned my head and saw that Kai had crawled into my arms, and I said quietly enough for only him to hear, "Hi, little wolf."

The warmth and weight of his small body helped comfort me as I tried to ignore the pain of the headache.

My face lit up with warmth as Kai placed his small snout in my neck and started giving me kisses. His loving affection and gestures of affection helped to take away some of my lingering stress and anxiety.

It wasn't enough to completely take away the effects of the intense headache I was experiencing, but the loving affection helped to comfort me.

I ran my fingers through the soft and fluffy coat of Kai, while still keeping my head against Alessandro's chest. I felt slightly better, and hoped that this time of comfort and tenderness would last awhile.

It gave me a chance to relax and just breathe, as I tried to ignore the lingering headache I was suffering from.

"We okay, Tesoro?" Alessandro asked making me nod my head against his head.

Luca asked, "Gumdrop, do you want medication for your headache?"

I felt tired and still a bit shaken from the experience, but I still needed to try to help myself feel better. I nodded my head again in response to Luca's question.

I wasn't exactly sure what would be the best way to deal with it at this point, but any kind of help would be appreciated.

Alessandro, too, felt relieved and started to pet Kai's ears. "I think we just found a soft spot."

A few minutes pass in complete silence, as I just rested against the comfort of Alessandro's embrace. As the silence continues, Luca walks back into the room with something in his hands.

"Emiliano gave me medication," he said, and handed them to me. I place them in my mouth and swallow them without anything to drink, and see that Alessandro and Luca are both giving me a look of shock and surprise.

"Did you just take them without something to drink?" Alessandro asks but I just nod my head and chuckle slightly.

"Savage," Luca says with a smirk.

Luca crawled into the bed, and sat against the headboard. He asked me, "Farfalla, do you know why it takes you a little while to snap out of it when you black out?"

I was tired and my mind was beginning to wander off to sleep, but I could still hear Luca's question. I nodded my head, feeling like a robot, but then I thought about the answer to the question. I was just tired, but I still wanted to try to explain. "I think it's because I'm still processing everything that has happened...." I said quietly.

I turned my head slightly and said to Luca, "Jake would always drug me while punishing me, so I guess the trauma from them makes me black out the way I do."

I paused for a moment, still struggling to process my experience of being drugged, but trying to explain the situation was making me feel better.

As I continued talking, Alessandro held me tighter, and kissed my head. I relaxed with each kiss, and was just thankful to be in his warm and comforting presence.

My head was slightly spinning from the effects of the headache.

Even so, I still felt compelled to speak with Alessandro and Luca about the dark and painful part of my history. I knew I could tell them anything and it would remain completely confidential between the three of us.

"I don't know if my brain has fully accepted that they're gone," I said quietly, as if the very idea was almost too painful to utter. "It could be partly because I'm accustomed to being knocked out by the injections."

However, the comfort and tenderness that Alessandro was providing was helping me relax and feel safe enough to speak about it.

"You are safe now, they can't drug you anymore, Roman is gone. The Russians are not after you. You're safe Tesoro, and we're going to keep you safe." Alessandro said making me nod my head against his chest.

My mind started to slowly wake up, as I heard the bell for lunch sound, alerting me that it was time for a break or lunch. I followed Alessandro, Luca, and Kai down the stairs and to the dining area.

We walked through the dining room door, and everyone looked in our direction. I felt a little self-conscious.

I kept my gaze focused on Kai, and tried to avoid hurting him with my movements. As Alessandro pulled me closer to the table, I sat down and took my seat.

Luca sat next to me and caressed Kai's ears in a gentle gesture of affection. "Princess, how are you feeling?" my dad spoke up asking me a question.

I slowly lifted my head and looked at him. "I'm feeling a little bit better," I said and I gave a smile to show that I was starting to feel much better after being in my brother's arms for a while.

"Now that Roman is gone, beginning in two days, princess, me, and Alessandro are going to the firm, while you boys do whatever you want to do," he said.

Hearing Roman's name brought up in the conversation, I immediately looked at Lorenzo to see what his response would be. However, he was already looking at me, and I suddenly felt self-conscious again. My gaze shifted away from him, and Giovanni spoke up.

"Who killed Roman?" Giovanni asked curiously.

"Alessandro, did," Lorenzo confirmed and I looked over at Alessandro to see his face which was stone cold.

Hearing the answer to his question about Roman's death, I looked over at Giovanni and saw that he was nodding his head in agreement.

Once the chefs walked in and set the plates in front of us, I felt my stomach rumble in anticipation of the food. I knew that I hadn't eaten in awhile, and looking at the food made me hungry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 4.4K 41
He stalks her all through out the day and night, she please herself to the thought of him, they both have high end jobs but Believe the other one has...
84.8K 2.1K 35
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
165K 4K 74
18 year old Azalea who lives in Russia and has no family, What happened when she finds out that she's mafia princess, a girl who's been born in De Lu...
1.9M 50.9K 95
Alexa and Alesa Romano are the only daughters of the Romano family They grew up without their 7 brothers.. After the divorce of their parents. The...