Lost In Pain... || Naruto Fan...

Od xXAkatsukixLoverXx

Reina Hizō is a young girl hated and despised by everyone in her clan for her strength and power. Reina suffe... Viac

Lost In Pain... -Naruto Fanfic
The End Of My Abuse? - A Hero
Meeting New People - Getting A Pleasant Surprise?
Lord Hokage - The Man With The Scar
Decision - Kakashi or Iruka Final Choice Part: 1
Decision - Kakashi Or Iruka Final Choice Part: 2
The Academy - Genin Test!
Last Day at the Academy - New team!
Team 7 - Bell test!
First Real Mission - C-Rank!
A New Enemy - Zabuza Momochi?
Training - Tree Climbing
Inari's Story - Sasuke's Story - Reina's Story
Zabuza Returns - Life or Death?!
Ice Mirrors - Reina's Death?
Author's Note - A Small Poll [OVER]
The Death of Two Shinobi's - Reina's Alive!
A New Chapter - Meeting Future Enemies
Reliving Memories - Another Enemy
A Battle Before The Exams - Uncle Guy
The Boy With The Cards - Beginning Of The Chūnin Exam!
The Torture Interrogator - Written Test
The Tenth Question - Physcotic Nude Woman
Square Rock - Interviews
Forest Of Death Rules - A Lecture
Forest Of Death - An Impostor
Thirst For Blood - Death In The Air
Traitor - Nine-Tailed Fox
Marks Left Behind - Red-Headed Savior
Devilish Mind - Horrific Sight Upon Awakening
A Familiar Chakra Source - Could It Be?
Who Are you? - Saving Cherry Blossom
Cursed - Pain and Sorrow
Utter Fear - Farewells?
Fishing With Undergarments - You Idiots!
An Ambush - A Friend
Preliminary Round - Battling Against One Another
Reina vs. Gaara - Only One Goes On
Authors Note & Warning
Words Mean A Lot - Phony!
Explain - Get Away!
Forgiveness - True Self Revealed
Two Choices - Horrible Mistake
Murderer - Till Death Do We Part
Goodbye, Atsu-nii - Truth Be Told
Small Flaws - Disguised
Found - Incorrect Answer
Pain - Sharingan
Dreamscape - Glimpse Into The Past
Back To The Future - Hero
Away From Danger - Deceiving Looks
Doubts - Realistic Hallucinations
Reasons - Guilty Pleasure
Waste of Time - Speeches
Definition of Monster - Confessions
Discussion - Training From A Pervert!?
Naruto Makes A Move - A Small Push
Summoning Jutsu! - The Jerk Called Chief
Holding On - Accomplished
Shogi - Naruto's Nonsense
Teasing - Kakashi's Curse
Reflection - Trio of Monsters?
Gaara's Story - Guy to The Rescue
Time of Questioning - Letting It All Out
Quick Snack - Very Sudden
Overly Stressed - It Feels Nice
Tanjoubi Omedetou! - Final Round: Ready
Neji vs. Naruto - Just the Beginning!
Neji's Power - The Hyuga's Outstanding Power
Caged Bird - Neji's Story
Not A Failure! - Winner
Delayed Match - Bad Feelings
Genius or Idiot? - Unexpected Turn of Events
Fashionably Late - A Killer Unlike Us
A Thousand Birds - Under Attack
Destruction of the Hidden Leaf - An A-rank Mission

Time of Reminisce - Lust or Love

4.7K 227 270
Od xXAkatsukixLoverXx

A/N: This chapter is a filler about...well, Reina's love interest you can say. Hopefully this will give those of you who already don't know an idea on who I have chosen. Well, the two (maybe three) people I'm going back and forth between. (Help me choose ;-;)

Enjoy~

______________________

Naruto's View

I rose an eyebrow at Sasuke and Sakura. Sakura was trying to get his attention like she always did, but when I tried getting hers she would ignore me. Just like he does to her. It's a little cycle in our team.

I liked Sakura, Sakura liked Sasuke, Sasuke liked Reina, Reina liked... I sighed and shook my head. I'm not even sure who she likes. She's so...mysterious when it comes to feelings, dattebayo. I furrowed my eyebrows together and rubbed my chin. 'Reina-chan does hang out with that guy Atsushi a lot, but she says that he's a brother figure to her. Then...then there's Gaara.' I thought.

The relationship those two have is weird. He first tried to kill her during the preliminary round, and then all of a sudden he tries to ask us about her!? I grunted at the thought. Gaara had been watching us and it's obviously because he's looking for Reina, because when she's not here he leaves in a swirl of sand. 'I wonder if they're...seeing each other.' I mused, titling my head to the side, 'It could be a possibility...'

"Oi, dobe."

I grit my teeth together and glared over at Sasuke who was smirking at me, "What, teme?!" I shouted.

He looked around real quick and walked over to me. I rose an eyebrow. 'Wait, where did Sakura go?" I asked myself.

"Sakura left a few minutes ago..."

I jumped and stared at Sasuke dumbfounded, "Can you read my thoughts, teme!?" I shouted once more, my eye twitching as I did so.

He sighed and grabbed a hold of my arm, "Shut up." He replied simply, dragging me someplace.

I kept my mouth shut as I let teme drag me off somewhere. We seemed to be heading somewhere secluded, further into the forest really. It was already getting dark as we entered the forest. I looked around and narrowed my eyes at the back of Sasuke's head, which like Reina said a while back looked like a ducks butt. I chuckled at the thought. 'She was right, wow.'

"We're here."

I nodded and shook my hand out of his grip. I don't get why Sasuke dragged me all the way out here in the forest, nonetheless when it was dark out. Something was up, I know it.

"Sasuke..." I muttered, catching his attention. He looked at me, his eyes wide that I didn't call him any names. "You know something...don't you? About Reina?"

His eyes darkened tremendously as he nodded, "Yeah..."

I frowned and plopped down on the ground criss crossed, while Sasuke sat down with one leg pulled to his chest and the other was sprawled in front of him. He stayed silent for a second till he opened his mouth to tell me what was on his mind.

"Do you like Reina?"

I blushed, not sure if I heard him correctly, "Wh-What?" I asked.

"Do you like her or not?!" He shouted, his face flushed a light red, "It's a simple question, dobe!"

I was shocked. Sasuke actually shouted at me and he blushed, he blushed! The famous snarky, stubborn boy named Sasuke Uchiha actually blushed! I smirked.

"Wait...is that red I see on your face?" I asked, acting shocked. "Are you blushing?"

He blushed even harder and shoved me away, "B-Baka, shut up!" He said.

I grinned in triumph that I flustered him even more than he already was. Sasuke grunted and managed to calm down a bit.

He cleared his throat, "Do you?" He asked again.

The blush I had on my face from before came back. I couldn't help it, just hearing her name was enough to make me smile and blush. 'Reina was just...' I sighed happily, 'One of a kind.'

Her smile, well if she did smile, it was beautiful. But I have to say that her sloppy grins are cute, they fit her somewhat rebellious attitude and her personality.

He smirked at me, "I'll take that as a yes." He said, leaning closer to me. "What about Sakura? I thought you had eyes for her."

I flinched, "Eh?! W-What about you?! I see the way you look at Reina! You like her too, don't you, teme?" I yelled, pointing a finger at him.

Sasuke growled, "Maybe I do!" He blurted out, "But she hates me...I always end up hurting her physically whether I intend to or not."

I frowned sadly, he was right. Sasuke couldn't deny it, he has been hurting her physically so much. First of all, Sasuke isn't the type of guy to do that to girls, hitting them and all... I think he's being violent because of that mark on his neck, the mark that that man Orochimaru gave him in the forest. That bastard is still after us! I swear, I'll kill him next time I see him!

"It's not your fault, teme. It's that stupid Orochimaru guys fault! He bit you..and...and you're just a little more violent than normal!" I said, trying my best to reassure him without twitching at how sappy I sounded.

He clicked his tongue and glared down at the grass hatefully, "This power he gave me is pushing her away..." He said bitterly, "It should be bringing her closer to me."

'Sasuke, what's wrong with you? You were never the one to talk this much or bother over any girls...' I thought, staring at him sadly, seeing how much my friend was changing because of a small mark on his neck. 'You're really changing...and not in a good way.'

"She'll be mine..." He muttered with a growl, "She will..."

My eyes widened at his words. He was already claiming Reina his even after admitting he had no chance with her because of what he did to her before. This isn't like Sasuke at all, no... This had to be someone else. This wasn't the teme I grew up with and rivaled against for years!

I glared at Sasuke and stood up, "You're not Sasuke." I stated bluntly.

Sasuke scoffed and mimicked me, he looked me straight in the eyes, "What are you talking about, dobe? Are you being stupid right now?" He asked.

I ignored what he was telling me, "What did you do to Sasuke; the real one?!" I shouted, asking him once more.

He glared at me, "Idiot, I am Sasuke. Who else would be me?" He growled out, the tone of his showing he was getting irritated quickly.

I stood still, "The real Sasuke would never care about others, not even girls, he was too busy competing against me for strength!" I yelled, jabbing a finger at his chest. "The Sasuke I knew would never let some creepy dude bite him and be okay with it! The Sasuke I knew is missing!"

Sasuke backed up a bit, shocked at my words. "What's gotten into you, Naruto?" He asked me.

I stuck my nose high in the air, "What's gotten into you, teme!" I shouted.

"Shut up, baka!" He yelled back.

"Make me!"

"Hn!"

We both raised our fists and swung at each other. As our fists inched closer to our faces, we didn't break eye contact. I then winced in pain as Sasuke's fist collided with my cheek. I stumbled back and I held my aching cheek as I winced in pain. Sasuke was in the same state that I was in, but he wasn't letting his pain look that noticeable. I clicked my tongue and got ready to do my shadow clone jutsu.

"You're going--!" I started, only for Sasuke to cut me off.

"Who's there?!" He shouted, turning around and glaring at all the tress that were behind him.

I rose an eyebrow. What the hell was he doing yelling at trees? Is he trying to play with my head?

"Oi, teme! Why're you yelling at trees?!" I shouted, shaking my fist angrily. "If you're trying to make me look crazy, I'll show you--!"

"Shut up!" He hissed, looking at me with a glare from over his shoulder.

Sasuke reached into his weapon pouch and grabbed a kunai, he walked around, searching for something that was hiding in the trees. I didn't sense anyone, but obviously he did.

"I'll ask once more, who's there?!" He shouted.

There was nothing but silence just like the first time he asked. Unlike the first time, I even heard something. Sasuke did too seeing he spun around and flung his kunai towards one of the trees. The kunai was deflected by a wall of sand. My eyes widened.

"Gaara."

Sasuke glared at him hatefully and he took out yet another kunai. I gulped and did the same, you know, just in case I needed it. Gaara stepped down in front of us with the help of his sand. He eyed our hands carefully before stepping closer.

"You both..." He muttered, tilting his head to the side. He winced and he held his head. "Y-You love my mate..."

I gasped, "Mate?" Both Sasuke and I asked in shock and confusion.

He growled, "Yes, my mate! She's mine, all mine!" He cackled out evilly, his eyes going back and forth from his normal sea-foam green eyes to black eyes with golden pupils.

"Who said you could have her?!" I shouted.

"No one, I did." He stated bluntly.

Sasuke stepped forward, "Well we're not letting you have her, you monster." He said.

I nodded, "Not without a fight, dattebayo!" I exclaimed.

Gaara smirked devilishly, "So be it..." He said.

With that, we started to fight over the one girl we all had our eyes on; Reina.

This was a battle for her heart.

But...what we all had, was it really love towards her, or just...lust?

Love or lust?

______________________

A/N: Okay, so I'm going back and forth between Naruto or Gaara for her love interest. It was ultimately gonna be Gaara seeing the poll I had a while ago ended up with Gaara having the most amount of votes. The thing is - for future purposes - Gaara lives in the damn Sand Village and he becomes the Kazekage. Meaning he's always busy and stuff.

As for Naruto, there's a crap load of you NaruHina shippers. There's nothing wrong with that, I ship them too and it is cannon. I've just taken notice of how many of you are voting for Naruto and claiming that there isn't enough well made Naruto love stories. Is that true? I haven't read too many Naruto fanfics lately to know this, hehe. Other than that, I get the usual; 'he's perfect for her!' thing and such.

Gaara vs. Naruto.

Can ya'll vote again before it's too late? I need to know your guys' decision before I make the future chapters. Thanks. Ja~!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

151K 4K 56
This will be a sequel of You're Not Alone (Gaara X Reader) so if you haven't read that one. I highly recommend you read that first or you'll be confu...
4.5K 267 13
》 Tell me, Sasuke... You used to be mean to me, always seemed annoyed of my presence, then left without a single word. And after all these years of s...
3.2K 185 18
In a world where a title could mean the wellbeing of your legacy. Where a title meant respect and acknowledgement. Where a title signifies that you...