FRENEMY: Enemies And Foes

By Richiebanks446

Disoriented and heartbroken, Doris sought refuge in a bar to drown her sorrows. She struggled to comprehend w... More

Lemuria, an underwater kingdom
The shadow chamber
Broken into a thousand piece
A beautiful blonde damsel
Please, fulfill that wish for me
The dead can't be brought back to life
You are my next target
A jaw-dropping secret
A human is in love with you?
A shaky grand welcome
Death is the only option for you
The devotion of Kanaloa
The rules of love
A special drink for a special night
The intense search for Bobby
To keep our secret...
The key to unlock mysteries
You are my wife, not someone else's
Chosen among thousands
The height of jealousy
An inescapable death
My missing husband
Love comes with an affection
The heart-shattering past
A fatal counter attack
An unexpected individual
The real mastermind
Confessing the yearned truth
The Abyss
An unraveled secret
A traitor in disguise
Mandy!!!
Entering the realm of death
My heart belongs to Dylan, not you, Thomas.

A night of destruction

110 8 4
By Richiebanks446

NOTE; POVS WILL CHANGE, PLEASE TAKE NOTE.

This chapter is a little bit rough and violent. You may skip if it may affect you one way or the other.

WRITER'S POV

Sarah smiled as she stared at Arnold seeing how good-looking he was, she turned away anytime he glanced at her. "Do you by chance have anything special to say to me?" Arnold finally broke the silence which seemed like it had been on for ages. "No, why will I have that in mind, I was just admiring the space Em...em..you know we are in", she said speaking a little rubbish while Arnold laughed.

"What space are you in?, just say you cannot take your eyes off the handsome nigga right beside you if I am right?" Arnold asked.

"What makes you think that I am that kind of lady moreover I do not fall in love or admire someone that fast", she said with a smile.

"Should I prove you like me?" he asked her again but she stared at him. "Should I assume your silence as a yes?" he asked

"I did like to see you try" she answered with confidence but she noticed the car came to a sudden stop right at the corner before her street. "Why did you stop the car?" she asked.

"You asked me to try so I am trying as you requested", Arnold said as he stretched his hands directly to the back of Sarah's head then he brought his head closer to her face he brought her face closer as their lips locked onto each other.

Sarah closed her eyes as she enjoyed the pleasurable moment while Arnold moaned into her mouth. She moved her hands slowly till they found the button of his shirt, "What are you doing?" Arnold asked breathing heavily.

"What you would like?" she replied as she unbuttoned his shirt, pulled it off, and made her way by rubbing his chest and slowly moved her hands to his trousers but he stopped her by his next statement

"Fuck!!!, you taste like fresh wine" Arnold said.

"Shit!, what's that you know like an electric current or what," Sarah said as she pointed towards a huge tree she could see from the car through the glass. "I never like this corner but what could be going on there? I think we should check it out" she said as she attempted to open the door. Arnold held her hand immediately preventing her from leaving.

"Don't do that, it may be risky girl. We should call the police first" Arnold advised.

"Call the police? are you serious?" she shouted. "The innocent people there will lose their lives and here you are talking about the police. You are from a rich home and also an elite in the society so that is your point of view but me..." She paused for a while before she continued as she pointed a finger at herself "I am from a middle-class family and other people's life matters more than anything else" she said as she shoved him violently. "But how do you know that their life is in danger?" Arnold asked curiositively.

"At least we have to check it out, It would take a long time before the police arrive here, but I will go and check it out. If you won't go along with me then fine I am enough. I will check it out myself, coward" she said as she opened the car door and stepped out. Arnold also opened the door and ran after her shirtless, he met up with her quickly as they both explored the area but found nothing. Then they heard a sound coming from the back of the old house. "There is nothing here," Sarah said.

"If there is no one here and the light stopped immediately after we arrived here then what exactly is going on here, moreover what secret does this place hold? I am more curious than ever now, let's check it out" Arnold told Sarah as he dragged her along with him.

They entered the building from a backdoor where they saw a large swimming pool. Winds howled, thunder struck then suddenly they heard a faint sound of someone singing. But their worst nightmare was realized by what they saw which left their mouth open after they look back.

The moonlight reflected off the small pond, casting a silvery glow over the surface. Amid the stillness, a ripple spread out from the center, ruffling the mirror-like surface. Something was moving beneath the water, causing the glistening pond to stir. A figure began to rise from the depths, its form taking shape as it emerged from the water. Scales glistened as they caught the moonlight, and a tail flicked behind the figure, sending droplets of water to the floor.

A merman's face emerged from the water, a smile broke across his lips, a smuldered one. He looked around him, taking in the lush surrounding the pond and the stars twinkling overhead that he could see through the window. He reached a hand out of the water and let the cool night air brush against his skin. Slowly, he rose out of the water, his tail swishing behind him as he stood, dripping wet, on the grass. As he looked down at his own scaly body, he marveled at the fact that there were people there. He assumed his human form and stood on his feet.

"What the fuck!" Arnold exclaimed as the manly figure revealed his upper body and tail fin which showed he was a merman. "Shit do they exist?" Sarah said as she moved backward grabbing Arnold's hands who stood looking at the unfortunate scene before them.

"What are you both doing here, you have just ruined my time here. I guess your destiny is calling you" Marvin said as he lifted his body further high up. "You did not come here on your own, I had called you here and you are both the chosen one. I will use you both to complete my sacrifice" he said

"What sacrifice and you you you... speak English?" Sarah asked as her voice began to shake.

"There is no language I do not speak as of now, I am more than you can imagine. Your worst nightmare has finally come to light by seeing me today instead of hearing those silly folklore from your elders. I am here and so is your death" he laughed out loud.

"Do you like what you see, a merman's body" he said with a wicked grin on his face as his eyes turned blue.

"Run Sarah run, let's get help quickly", Arnold said as he dragged Sarah who was shaking visibly towards the door but the door shut on its own. "Do you two think I will let you go? no no no.... you both are destined to die at my hands.  Anyone who is destined to die at my hand will definitely die and I can not even imagine the inner peace I will feel for killing you two after so many years" he moved slowly towards them. "This country and its people will come to see the kinds of death She had never witnessed in Her history, I am passionate and my obsession for revenge has filled me up with hatred and anger which cannot be quenched", he said with his voice becoming softer which showed the irony in his words and speeches.

Arnold noticed a door which was opened at the right side he pulled Sarah and backed her as he ran out of the open part of the building while Marvin laughed out loud. "You have made a big mistake by heading towards that direction, you thought you are running away from me but instead you are running right into my clutches. The night is still long and so therefore there will still be a lot of fun games. Run, run and run as fast as possible as you may run...... Your time is up because I am here and I won't let you go so easily, would I? No, you can not be spared because I am back and so are the nights of judgement" he said as he laughed audiaciously. He walked into the house in pursuit of Arnold and Sarah.

******

To the surprise of Arnold and Sarah they found themselves in an underground apartment which must have been built for years. "Arnold I am so sorry for this, I did not know any of these will happen" Sarah begged but Arnold pulled her closer and hugged her. "There will be no problem as I am here but first we have to look for an exit. We are not with our phones not to talk of calling anyone for now. That thing seems to be very dangerous" He said as he held her hand while they walk around looking for an exit.

"According to my wristwatch, it's been an hour we have been in this place, what is more painful is we are back exactly where we started from. And I think we keep going in circles, as if it is just that we are not allowed to leave here. What is going on, Who lives in such a house?, Is it a haunted house?, is what is going on true or just illusions?" Sarah asked.

"You are absolutely right" they heard Marvin humming from above, they saw him resting on a hand rail close to the stairs above them, "It is just only one living soul that has the answer to your question and that is me. Fine, I will answer you since I brought you here. Once you enter here there is no exit, you will not leave and your existence ends here. Is this place not a beautiful place to have the last phase of your lives?" he asked while Arnold and Sarah panicked for their lives with fear written all over their faces.

Sarah grabbed Arnold's hand as she dragged him towards a window. She hit the window with a rod she found on the floor then she saw a bright light coming from the outside which showed they were in the right place. "Let's go out through this window fast, you go first" Arnold said to Sarah while Marvin's eyes shone to disappointment. "No, they cannot leave like this. It is not possible", he said as he hurriedly found his way down the stairs.

Arnold lifted Sarah up quickly as she grabbed the window frame for support as she struggled out of the small window. She stretched forth her hands for Arnold who was already finding his way up "Grab my hands" she shouted as he grabbed her hands and pulled him but she couldn't pull him any further when she fell a force pulling him back in while Arnold struggled, "He's got my feet Sarah, run for your life and reveal the secret to everyone" Arnold said.

"There is no way I am leaving you here, You saved me and I will save you as well" she said as tears prickled down her cheeks. She left his hands and ran around looking for a stick or something she could use in defense to save Arnold. She saw a rod close to the window side, she picked it up while Arnold collected it from her and faced up while he slightly gave a scratch to Marvin which bought him some time to get out through the window. "Let us block the entrance for now" Arnold ordered, they dragged the heavy box they saw and used it to block the window. "Let's get out of here quickly" Sarah said as they run further away.

"There is the big tree we saw earlier Arnold", she said as she pointed towards the big tree. They continued to run until Sarah stumbled on a stone and fell, "Are you okay?" Arnold asked. "Am fine, our priority right now is to get out of here as quickly as possible" she replied as he helped her up to her feet but what they heard next left them astonished.

"Will you really get away from me?" Marvin asked laughing sarcastically. They both turned to see him again right behind them, Arnold left Sarah and rushed to attack Marvin but what happened next was unimaginable. Marvin gripped the neck of Arnold and threw him away violently as if he was just a small stock that has no weight which left Sarah shocked.

Marvin walked closer towards Arnold while he stretched out his hands in the sky as a blue flaming sword slowly appeared in his right hand "Welcome your death Arnold" he said as he drove the sword directly into Arnold's stomach, Arnold groaned in pain then Marvin ripped his left chest out and removed his heart as blood gushed out of his chest as he fell backwards lifeless, "This is what I needed" Marvin said as he turned to the dumbstruck Sarah.

He walked slowly towards her as she took a step backwards at a time until her back touched the tree. "Please what have we done that you decided to do this to us?" She asked as she covered her mouth with her hands.

"I have lived for so long among humans to know that their fear kills them faster than death. Not today and not in the future will anyone know why I did this. This is Karma working here right now, some of you have wronged me and now it is our time to take revenge but it can only be with your blood. As they say an eye for an eye, in my life, it is that when a sinner is been punished an innocent will also be punished" Marvin said.

"Please spare me, I will do as you say... I promise I will" Sarah begged as she tightened her grip on her dress. "There is no need to beg for your life, I have already sent your beloved on a journey of no return, won't you like to accompany him?" He asked as he tried to drive the sword through her chest but she moved out of the way just in time and ran for her dear life but she was unable to run fast as thick clouds full everywhere, lightening striked in the sky, winds howled which spread dust in her eyes but she kept running until her leg failed her when she stumbled on something again. She turned to look at Marvin who was right behind her but his eyes were blue again, the sword flashing with lightening.

"You have stressed me a lot today so I won't be needing to fight a battle with you anymore. I will just take your life fast" he said as he drove the sword directly into her heart, she moaned loudly as it pierced through her chest. A cry of agony escaped Sarah's lips as blood gushed out of her chest and mouth as she cried out in pain as well, "A man and a woman's heart is all I need, if one is breathing the other will as well" he said as he took out the sword from her chest and took out her heart forcibly leaving her to fall directly on her face.

"Those that have committed those attrocities will not be spared at all. The chapter of my revenge is just starting and it will be so bloody and revengeful that the universe will applaud over my victory. Many had thought this story had come to an end a long time ago but no no no....there is nothing like that, it is much, and more chapters are coming. I am back and so are the nights of doom as well" Marvin concluded with an evil smirk on his face.

Don't forget to drop a vote and a review please if you enjoyed this chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9M 429K 65
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐭...
125K 30.2K 59
(Book Two) "I've been looking for you for two years now. Luckily for me, I saw you at the beach party which a friend hosted. It also broke my heart...
3.7K 201 22
Aurelia- All my life I've been in the shadows of people around me. Keep my head low, Don't make eye contact and speak when spoken to. Deep down insid...
300K 5.8K 53
Mea Savanna, strong, caring and bold. Dropping out of college wasn't in her to do list but after her mother's death; everything went down hell. She d...