The Dream Wolf Rider of Unity

Por PatrickEstvo

Katsuragi Bakugo had been captured and experimented on with Orphnoch DNA, but got rescued by none other than... Más

Kamen Rider Faiz Bio
Kamen Rider Delta Bio
Prologue: Powerless No More
Chapter 2: Friendly Meeting
Kamen Rider Kaixa Bio
Kamen Rider Psyga Bio
Chapter 3: Unwanted Reunion
Chapter 4: Origins of Kamen Rider Orga
Chapter 5: The Festival
Chapter 6: Victory Night (Lemon)
Chapter 7: Kamen Rider Orga Strikes
Chapter 8: First Mission
Kamen Rider Muez Bio
Chapter 9: The New Teacher... is a Kamen Rider Too?
Chapter 10: An Unwanted Memory (Lemon)
Chapter 11: Demise of Sirzechs
Chapter 12: The Deal With The Devil
Chapter 13: Requiem for Rias
Chapter 14: ''Monsters'' Unleashed
Chapter 15: Confrontation With The Past
Chapter 16: New Gears
Chapter 17: Cover Blown
Chapter 18: Sibling Reunion
Chapter 19: Meet The Betrayed Hyoudou/From Deku to Kamen Rider?
Chapter 20: The Decepticon Justice Divisor and The King of Time

Chapter 1: Welcome To Unity Academy

743 17 4
Por PatrickEstvo

(Katsuragi and Marin are seen standing outside Unity Academy.)

Katsuragi: So this is Unity Academy... that's a cool place indeed.

Marin: I heard this is one of the best superhero schools.

Katsuragi: Indeed. It trains true heroes like Taimanins, Shinobi, Miraculous, etc.

Marin: (smile) Let's get in.

(As they get in, they suddenly bump into two female figures, who reach out their hands and help them up.)

Asagi: Are you alright? (they nod) Thank goodness. My name is Asagi Igawa, I'm one of the staff members of Unity Academy.

Katsuragi: I'm Katsuragi Bakugo, and I'm a new student along with Marin Kitagawa here.

Marin: (waves) Hi.

Asagi: Welcome to Unity Academy.

(Asagi and her sister Sakura tour Katsuragi and Marin around as they go to a swimming pool.)

Asagi: Unity as a swimming pool here that students can use after hours. As long as they clean up after themselves. There's also over 120 acres of land having all kinds of activities.

Sakura: (smirks) Just wait to see some sport clubs they have around here.

(They then take the two students to the orientation hall as Will Etka comes in along with the other staff members.)

Will: Greetings everyone. I am Will Etka, and I am the Headmaster of this Fine Academy. As you all know, Unity was formed due to the corruption of Union Academy and their annoyance for fame and popularity. Well, such behavior will not be tolerated here. Unlike Union, Unity has more than hero courses, we have different courses like business, military, police, etc. So, welcome all of you to Unity Academy.

(A round of applause is heard as some of the staff members introduce themselves.)

Bustier: Greetings, everyone. I'm Caline Bustier, History Teacher of Unity.

(Another round of applause is heard.)

Optimus: I am Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots, a sub-group of Unity Military Division.

Tony: My name is Tony Stark, and I am Iron Man, one of the main leaders of the Avengers, and my fiancee Pepper Potts is the current CEO of Stark Industries, a sub-group of Unity's Weapon Supply Division.

(One more round of applause is heard as Asagi Igawa goes to the stage to introduce herself.)

Asagi: I am Asagi Igawa, the head of Unity Security Division.

(As another round of applause is heard, Diana Prince and Shang-Chi come in.)

Diana: My name is Diana Prince, I'm Wonder Woman, one of Unity Combat Teachers.

Shang-Chi: And I am Shang-Chi, One of Unity Combat Teachers.

(One last round of applause is heard.)

Will: These are just some of the many teachers and staff within Unity Academy at your disposal. Now, you were each given a rule book to follow, but I will give you the 3 main rules that you must follow. Rule 1, you're not to pick on or disrespect any student, regardless of their race, gender, appearance or abilities. Rule 2, never do something alone when you know that you need help, always ask and you will receive. And finally, Rule 3, no matter what happens, never give up. If you break Rule 1, you're automatically expelled from the school.

(Everyone nods as Will smiles.)

Will: Well then, each of you will be taken to a different dorm house, which will consist of a 4-person team. Each of you had a pamphlet that was given to you in the mail that shows the name of your homeroom teacher and is a stick with a color. Find the students with the same color and homeroom teacher, and they'll be part of your dorm house. Dismissed.

(Everyone leaves and scrambles to their house as Katsuragi and Marin see two individuals they once met when they were children.)

Katsuragi: Ryan? Kenji?

Ryan: Hi there, Katsu.

(Then Katsuragi and Ryan bump their fists.)

Kenji: Hey, buddy.

Katsuragi: Hey, bud.

(They bump fists too.)

Kenji/Ryan: Congratulations in getting into Unity.

Katsuragi/Marin: Thanks, Ryan and Kenji. That means a lot to us.

(They enjoy their friendly reunion as the screen fades out.)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.6K 259 26
"Let's make Aliases for the both of you!" A Katsuyu fanfic As UA's interships arrive, Tsuyu and Bakugo are(somehow) grouped together with a new pro h...
440 4 72
Class 1-A is on their way to Paris for a heroes in training field trip! Everybody's so excited, until some of the class is transported to Paris, but...
146 2 16
Because the old one ain't updated. Created by two bored dumbasses. Written in collaboration with @EdGgYyRiKuUz "This was for fun were just bored that...
235K 6.1K 36
when a strange portal opens one night under your bed as you sleep soundly in the comfort of your own room. everything changes the friends your brothe...