The New Maid (Camren)

By live-laugh-and-5h

A young and rich Lauren falls for her new young maid, Camila. Not realizing both of their lives are about to... More

The New Maid (Chapter 1)
The New Maid (Chapter 2)
The New Maid (Chapter 3)
The New Maid (Chapter 4)
The New Maid (Chapter 5)
The New Maid (Chapter 6)
The New Maid (Chapter 7)
The New Maid (Chapter 8)
The New Maid (Chapter 9)
The Mew Maid (Chapter 10)
The New Maid (Chapter 11)
The New Maid (Chapter 13)
The New Maid (Chapter 14)
The New Maid (Chapter 15)
The New Maid (Chapter 16)
The New Maid (Chapter 17)
The New Maid (Chapter 18)
The New Maid (Chapter 19)
The New Maid (Chapter 20)
The New Maid (Chapter 21)
The New Maid (Chapter 22)

The New Maid (Chapter 12)

480 4 2
By live-laugh-and-5h

Lauren felt as if her heart was about to pop out of her chest, she was unable to move. And she was sure that at any second her parents would walk in through her door, and find Camila half naked on her bed.

Lauren finally knocked some sense into herself. " Camila!.. baby! Wake up, my parents are here!"

" Let me sleep.. my head is killing me..", Camila mumbled as she slapped Lauren's hand.

" Did you not hear me? my parents are home!", Lauren nearly shouted.

Camila's eyes opened wide, and she turned pale, it looked as if she had seen a ghost, " What the hell!"

She quickly got out of bed.. " They can't find me in your room especially at this time, and dressed like this... what do I do?"

"Hide inside my bathroom, I'll go downstairs, and try to distract them, or I'll think of something, but just hide in there, until I tell you when it's okay to go to your room.."

Camila grabbed her hair, " What if they go in my room and don't find me?"

" Baby, don't worry, I'll think of something...just go hide in my bathroom!"

" Okay..", Camila quickly grabbed her heels, and hid inside of Laurens bathroom.

Lauren got out of bed; she put her shoes on, and went downstairs.

" Mom... dad...", her parents were sitting on the couch waiting for her.

" Lauren!", they both got up, and hugged her.

" Yeah, hi... it's been a while since I've seen you..", Lauren looked down at her feet, obviously she was hurt.

" You're used to it.. Go get ready, so we can go out for breakfast..", her dad smiled.

" Yeah, I'm used to it, and that's the sad part.. I'm not really in the mood to go out.. I'll wait for you guys here..", Lauren quickly turned around as she walked away.

" Where's Camila?", Clara asked as she looked around her living room,

" This place looks a mess.." , Clara added.

Lauren felt like she had caught flames, " I uh..I gave her a few days to herself.. she had a little family emergency, but I'm pretty sure she'll be returning soon.. maybe, like, today."

" What happened with her family, is everything okay?", Michael turned to face his daughter with a worried face.

" Oh, something about her dad crashing his car, but he didn't get hurt. They just had to fix the car. So, Camila figured she'd go home, and check on them", Lauren was actually surprised at how quick she could come up with excuses.

" Oh, poor girl. I hope they were able to fix the car. They're such great people.. And Camila is an absolute sweetheart.", Clara said.

Lauren awkwardly giggled; she couldn't help, but smile at the thought of her girlfriend, " Yeah, she really is, isn't she..."

" Are you okay? Why'd you turn all red?", Michael asked as he fixed his shoes.

" Um.. it's just that it's kind of hot in here...", Lauren scratched the tip of her head.

" Taken by the way that you're dressed, it seems to me that you had a rough time last night..", Clara raised an eyebrow as she looked at her daughter head to toe.

" Boy, did I... yeah, I hung out with a couple friends, nothing out of the ordinary.."

" We can see that..", her parents both smirked.

" Well, you know me hanging out with my friends till the next day wouldn't be so common if you guys spent a little more time with me.. I wouldn't mind traveling with you guys for once..", Lauren looked down at her hands.

" You can't travel with us, you'll get bored.. I'd rather have you stay here, so you can have fun with your friends...", Clara raised her voice.

" See that's the thing, you'd rather not have me around, but you don't get that I'll be gone soon, and you're letting time slip.."

Clara walked up to Lauren, and placed her hand on her shoulder, " You've got a point, and that actually leads into our next topic.. Have you decided what college you'll be getting into by next year?"

Lauren looked at her mom in disbelief, " No, I haven't..."

" Well, why not? You've had plenty of time too look into schools, and plan your future.."

" I don't know, maybe I want to go to art school."

"Art is not a career, it's your hobby. There is not future in that. You have to choose something that will guarantee you success. Like studying medicine, or law.", Mike crossed his arms.

" You don't understand..", Lauren's eyes began to water.

" What's there to understand? You should have picked a college, and a career by now.. And that doesn't include art. ", Mike flipped a page from his newspaper.

" Why should I plan a fucking future? I don't need school, we're already rich.. I've got it made for the rest of my life.. isn't that what you've taught me?", Lauren was enraged.

" We've never raised you to be inconsiderate, and lazy.. You're supposed to be responsible! " , Clara was now louder.

" How am I supposed to learn about responsibilities, if you guys can't even handle your biggest responsibility?"

" What are you talking about?", Michael walked closer to both his wife, and daughter.

" I'm talking about me! how am I supposed to learn to be responsible when you guys can't even stand having me around for a week? I'm 19 years old, and yeah, maybe I'm not a baby, but I still need my parents. I need guidance, but every time I look for help, you're either gone out of town, or too busy for me. And that fucking hurts. I've somehow managed to be alright on my own, and yes, maybe I party too much, and get fucking drunk.. But it seems to me that you both don't even care.. Oh, and don't worry, I know about responsibilities; I've been responsible for myself all these years..", Lauren couldn't control her tears.."

" Lauren we've given you the world.. we thought you understood how important work is.. if we didn't work, you wouldn't have any of this..", Clara pulled back a strand of hair behind her daughters ear.

" I don't need fancy clothes, or cars, all I need is my parents..", Lauren sat on the couch as she cleaned her tears, and her parents just stood there, unable to speak.

" Maybe we can go get breakfast.. what do you say?", Michael smiled.

" No, thank you.. I'm not hungry.. I'm gonna go shower, I feel like absolute shit..", Lauren turned around, but before she could go up her stairs, her doorbell rang..

" I'll get that...", Lauren awkwardly smiled, as she opened the door. Camila stood in front of her with a pale skin, and she had managed to change into decent clothes..

" Hi..", Camila looked down at her feet.

" Baby..", Lauren whispered as her parents walked into the kitchen.

" Are we safe? What's the story?", Camila quickly whispered.

" Your dad crashed his car, he didn't get hurt, but you went back home to see if everything was ok", Lauren quickly responded.

" What a lie, Lauren!", Camilas eyes opened wide.

" Baby, that's all I could think of.. or I could have said that you had really bad diarrhea, and you just needed your mommy for a few days..", Lauren turned around, and turned back to Camila, and quickly kissed her.

" Lauren, what are you doing!"

" Sorry, I just really missed you...", Lauren winked.

" Well, even if I had diarrhea, I would only need you to take care of me."

" Yeah, right, I'd have your mom take care of you", Lauren giggled.

" I hate you...", Camila rolled her eyes.

" That's not what you were saying last night..", Lauren got closer to her girlfriend.

" Don't stand too close to me, I'm supposed to be your maid, not your girlfriend.."

" You're my maid during the day, but you're sure all hell my lover at night..", Lauren wrapped her arms around Camila.

" Don't do this now.. ", Camila made her way inside as she walked into the kitchen, and she saw Laurens parents.

" Camila!" Clara walked up to Camila and gave her a hug.

" Hi, Mr. and Mrs Jauregui.. I'm so sorry the kitchen is a mess, I had a family emergency, and.."

Clara shook her head, " Don't apologize. Lauren told us all about it. Michael and I know your family, and we are so glad you took a few days off to go and check on them. You are so responsible."

Camila looked at Lauren who was eating cheese crackers, and smiled at Clara, " Thank you so much for understanding, but I think its about time I start cleaning.. If I may.."

" Go get settled in, and when you're ready you can start. Mike, and I are trying to convince Lauren to go get breakfast with us, but she's being stubborn as usual."

" Well, I can totally make breakfast, if you'd like? "

" How about you make breakfast for Lauren.. I've been dying to try this new restaurant that's a few minutes away.", Mike walked closer to his wife still with the newspaper in his hands.

" Yeah, sure, I can make breakfast for Ms. Jauregui..", Camila looked over at Lauren who was biting into an apple.

"Ms. Jauregui, you shouldn't be spoiling your appetite..", she smiled at the green-eyed girl.

" Oh, don't worry.. I'm pretty hungry right now.", Lauren got off the counter, and threw the apple into the trashcan.

" Wait, wait, wait... Did my daughter just listen to you? did she actually throw her apple away so she wouldn't ruin her appetite?", Clara shook her head, as she laughed, and faced Camila.

" Phsss, I wasn't listening to her... But she did make a point, I don't want to spoil my appetite..", Lauren bit her lip as she looked at her girlfriend.

" You know, you girls seem like you'd be good friends, maybe you can catch a movie later on?" Mike suggested.

" Yeah, maybe we can catch a movie later on..", Lauren was still looking at Camila like she was up to something.

" Well, Lauren.. we'll be home in a bit, and I'm sure whatever Camila cooks for you will be so much better that what I'll have.", Clara kissed Lauren on the cheek.

" Oh, I'm positive it'll be soo much better.", Lauren smirked, and Camilas face turned bright red.

" Okay, we'll be home soon!" Mike and Clara walked out the door, once again.

Lauren had seen the sight of her parents one too many times, but the sight of Camila standing before her, was nearly new to her.

" So what are you gonna cook for me?", Lauren raised an eyebrow.

" Um, well, whatever you want, I guess.", Camila says.

" Whatever I want? Because what I want, isn't food.."

Camila crossed her arms, " Lauren, you complain because your parents are never home, but when they are, and they're trying to spend time with you, you reject them, and turn them down? Why do you do that?"

" I don't think that matters, anymore.."

Camila walked closer to the green eyed girl, " What do you mean it doesn't matter? I know it matters to you a lot. You need them, and I know this... Go catch up to them, and spend time with them.. I'll be here, waiting for you."

" No, I want to be with you..", Lauren hugged Camila as she placed her head on her shoulder.

" I know you do, and I do as well, but you need to spend time with your parents. You need to let them know what's on your mind.", Camila held on to her tightly.

" I already did, and it's not like it mattered, they left again. Plus they started talking about college, and responsibilities, and they would have kept bugging me about it.", Lauren turned around as she walked to the fridge.

" So you don't want to spend time with them because you're afraid they'll keep bugging you about college? What you don't realize is that they're concerned.. They want you to have a good education, so you won't depend on them forever.."

Lauren laughed, " What do you know? I'm filthy rich.. I don't even need an education. They've put enough money in my bank account to live on my own for 10 lifetimes."

Camila didn't say a word; she just simply took out a cooking pan, and a few eggs to start making breakfast. " Wait, baby, I didn't mean it like that.. I'm sure I sounded like a total jerk.", Lauren walked up Camila who now stood in front of the sink as she rinsed her hands.

" You did sound like a jerk, but it's okay. It's not your fault you're rich, but I'm just saying that maybe for once in your life you should stop being so proud, and listen to someone else besides yourself. It's okay to listen, and trust other people, Lauren."

" I stopped being proud when I fell in love with you, darling.", she caressed Camila's cheek.

Camilas eyes opened wide, " Why? Because I'm not rich, so you somehow think you lost all your dignity when you fell in love with your maid?"

" I didn't mean it like that...", Lauren rolled her eyes.

" Then how did you mean it because I'm pretty sure you did.. Now, if you may excuse me, I have to make you breakfast. Don't forget that I am still your maid, Ms Jauregui."

" Don't fucking call me that. I'm your girlfriend! So stop acting like you owe me something!"

" Like I owe you something? I'm your fucking maid, it's my job to serve you. Lauren what's gotten into you?"

" You've gotten into me! You're in my fucking head all day, and night. I don't do anything, but think of you. All I want is to fucking hold you, and love you till there's no life in me. Don't you get it, I don't need college, I don't need anything as long as I've got you, I love you, Camila.. I don't care if you're a maid. All we need is each other, and our love..."

" Lauren, I'm not your escape, or savior.. is that what I've been to you all along? You have a future ahead of yourself, and you can't use me as an excuse to not go to college.. You have so much going for you, if you just believe in yourself.. especially in your art."

" I can't do art, my parents already said no. It's a hobby, it's not my future..", Lauren looked down at her feet, as she began to cry.

Camila wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's waist as she kissed her tears, " No one as beautiful as you deserves to every cry. I know you're confused about your future, and you feel like your parents expect a lot from you, but I just need you to remember that I will always be here for you.."

Lauren looked back into her eyes, " But you just said you're not my escape, nor my savior..."

" And I'm not, Lauren.. I'm the shoulder that you lean on when you can't take it anymore. I'm the one that will love you at your rise, and fall. You don't need me to save you because you can do that all on your own. I believe in you so much more than you think.."

" Do you really believe in me? And what do I do? I love art, but my parents say there's no future..", Lauren shrugged.

" Of course I believe in you, baby... You need to have a serious conversation with them.. And let them know art is what makes you happy."

" You're what makes me happy..", Lauren wrapped the young maid around her arms.

" And you make me happy, but we are talking about your future right now.. and you need to do what ultimately makes you happy.."

" Okay, I'll talk to my parents, but just remember, I'm also doing this for you.. I plan to marry you one day, and I want to give you the best life.. with my own hard work."

Camilas eyes turned red, and she smiled, " Do you mean that?"

" I mean it.. I mean it like the way my eyes shine when you're near.. I mean it like the first time I kissed you. I mean it like the first time I wrapped my arms around you.. Just like this..", Lauren kissed the side of Camilas neck as she closed her eyes.

" I want to love you every second of the day, I need you more than I need the air in my lungs..", Lauren whispered against Camila's ear, and the young maid bit her bottom lip.

" I need you too, I need you more than you could ever need me..", Camila finally opened her eyes.

" That's impossible, I will always need you more..", Lauren took Camilas lips into hers as she lightly picked her up, and wrapped her legs around her waist.

" Let's be spontaneous.. Has anyone ever made love to you on a kitchen counter?", Lauren sucked on Camilas bottom lip.

" No..", Camila giggled because she remembered what she had asked Lauren, as they made love on the dance floor the night before.

Lauren placed Camila on the counter as he eyes became wide, and full of passion. Lauren went in between Camila's legs, and began to un-button her blouse.

" I love you.. You're so beautiful.", Lauren kissed in between her girlfriends breasts, and she could feel her shivering.

" I love you too..", Camila nearly whispered, and it drove the green-eyed girl insane.

Lauren took her lips into hers, and they were locked in a passionate kiss. They knew they could possibly be caught, but they were somehow used to loving each other in secret. And neither of them complained, they just simply went along with it for the sake of saving each other.

Lauren went back to Camila's breasts, as she smiled, and slowly un-buttoned her jeans.

" I love you, green eyes.", Camila once again whispered, and Lauren couldn't help, but smile.

" You will never love me as much as I love you..", Lauren mumbled against Camila's warm skin.

Camila and Lauren couldn't take their hands off of each other, they were in love, so in love. ..

" What's going on here?", an unexpected voice was heard.

All Camila, and Lauren could do was look at each other as they heard a loud voice coming form behind them. --------------------------------------------------

I just want to say that you are all great! Thanks for reading :) x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 704 22
Book 3 of The Sokolov Series Pavel is the legal mind behind the Sokolov Mafia family. He inherited his throne and his wealth from his deceased fathe...
8.7K 658 45
người ta bαΊ£o " tΓ¬nh Δ‘αΊ§u lΓ  tΓ¬nh dở dang"
677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
224K 12.3K 86
'Looking for quiet roommate.' 'Located in quiet area.' 'Apartment has previously received noise complaints.' Virgil groaned and tossed his phone onto...