The New Maid (Camren)

By live-laugh-and-5h

A young and rich Lauren falls for her new young maid, Camila. Not realizing both of their lives are about to... More

The New Maid (Chapter 1)
The New Maid (Chapter 2)
The New Maid (Chapter 3)
The New Maid (Chapter 4)
The New Maid (Chapter 5)
The New Maid (Chapter 6)
The New Maid (Chapter 7)
The New Maid (Chapter 8)
The New Maid (Chapter 9)
The Mew Maid (Chapter 10)
The New Maid (Chapter 12)
The New Maid (Chapter 13)
The New Maid (Chapter 14)
The New Maid (Chapter 15)
The New Maid (Chapter 16)
The New Maid (Chapter 17)
The New Maid (Chapter 18)
The New Maid (Chapter 19)
The New Maid (Chapter 20)
The New Maid (Chapter 21)
The New Maid (Chapter 22)

The New Maid (Chapter 11)

530 3 2
By live-laugh-and-5h

Camila walked out of the bathroom, half way drunk. From a distance, she could already see Lauren who was probably looking for her, and of course Kaylee who was right behind her. She really wanted to go up to Kaylee, and rip her face off, but she figured she'd torment her first.

" Camila, I was looking for you, where did you go?"

" Oh, I was in the ... in the.. bathroom.", Camila stuttered, as she wrapped her arms around her girlfriend.

" Baby, are you drunk? You look like you're about to pass out..."

" Are you fucking kidding me? The party is just about to start!", Camila took another sip of her vodka, as she grabbed Laurens hand.

" I can't believe this.. Does my girlfriend really want to party?", Lauren giggled.

" I want do soooo much more than just party... Does this place have a hot tub? Because I really think you, and I need some alone time.", Camila grabbed Laurens lips, as she passionately kissed her.

" Hmm, I don't know, but I sure love the sound of that..", Lauren kissed her back.

" You're gonna love the things I do to you, even more.", Camila whispered.

" Woah, what happened to little Miss shy Camila?", Lauren raised an eyebrow.

" She's gone.. AND this Camila wants to fuck you so bad right now.."

Lauren loved the sound of her girlfriend's voice, but she couldn't help, and notice a different spark in her eyes. It was completely different from the way she looked at her when they danced in the beach.

" Baby, are you sure you're okay?", Lauren grabbed her face, and Camila closed her eyes.

" Yes, I'm fine, I just want to dance...like, really bad!"

" Okay, we'll dance, but how about after we dance, we go home, and cuddle?"

" Lauren, you sure as hell know we're not gonna go home, and cuddle.. I want to stay here... and drink some more.."

" Are you sure?"

" I'm positive..", Camila smiled, and her eyes were half open.

Lauren grabbed Camilas hand and walked her over to the dance floor. The music was loud, and the room was dark, there were screaming teenagers all around, but somehow Camila was all she could see. Lauren noticed that Camila blended in perfectly with the rest of the girls there, she looked like she was a rich teenager without a single direction. She fit in perfectly. Camila's hair, and make up were a mess, her dress had risen, but Lauren was half way drunk, and all she felt was the excitement Camila brought to her. The way the young maid looked at her was enough to turn her on, and she kissed her as they stood in the dance floor. No one else existed in that moment.

"I'm sure you've done lots of bad things before, but have you ever been fucked on the dance floor?", Camila whispered in Laurens ear as she lightly licked it.

It was now Camila's turn to feel the green-eyed girl shiver in her arms, " No, never.. It sounds so tempting, doesn't it?"

" Very, but first, you need a little more alcohol.", Camila placed her drink on Laurens lips so she could take a sip.

" Hmm, it tastes just like you", Laurens eyes were now closed.

Camila wrapped her arms around the green-eyed girls waist as she sucked the pulse of her neck. " Camila.. that feels so good..", Lauren could barely speak.

" It's about to feel better..", Camila slowly caressed Laurens leg, and she slowly lifted her dress with one finger. Lauren was already breathing hard, and it made Camila smirk. She gently rubbed the outer part of her underwear.

" God, you're so wet, babe..", Camila whispered against her girlfriends lips.

" Well, I'm basically drunk, and I've got the hottest girl in this room with her hand up my dress, what do you expect?"

Camila smiled as she placed two fingers inside of Lauren, she could feel the green-eyed girl holding on to her for dear life. The room was so dark, but even then no one could notice what was going on, everyone was too drunk, or into their own thing.

Camila kissed Lauren, and she never thought her tongue could go so deep inside anyone, " You like that, don't you? You like the way I make you feel? You love the taste of alcohol in your mouth, but all I want is the taste of you in my mouth."

Lauren's eyes were closed as she smiled, she couldn't even speak. She bit Camila's bottom lip as she moaned loud enough for Camila to hear. Camila took her fingers, and licked them, and all Lauren could do was stare at her girlfriend because no one had ever made her feel that way. She was driving her insane, sexually.

"You're wild, Camila.. and I never thought I'd see this side of you.", Lauren rested her head on Camilas shoulder.

" I know, but sometimes things change..", She looked at her girlfriend as she kissed her forehead.

" I could really use a smoke right now.." Lauren blurted out.

" Same here... Shall we, my lady?", Camila grabbed Lauren's hand as they walked outside.

All Lauren could do was look at Camila unable to recognize her. " Wait.. you smoke?", Lauren raised an eyebrow.

" Doesn't everyone? ", Camila took a cigarette, and lighter from Laurens hand, as she lit her cigarette, and took a hit.

" Wow.. that's so hot.. Even the way you smoke makes me go crazy inside."

Camila turned to her girlfriend, wrapped her arms around her, and blew the smoke into her mouth. " I had a feeling you would like this side of me.", Camila smirked.

" Don't get me wrong, I love it, but I also love my sweet, tender, and adorable girlfriend.. and right now I really want to be home with you, and snuggling under our blankets."

" We're at a party, we can do that another day.. The night is young, there are so many more drinks, and so many songs to dance to.. Besides we don't even know how long we have to be together.. so lets enjoy it!", Camila quickly kissed Lauren.

" Wait, what do you mean you don't know how long we'll have together? Just because my parents will be coming home soon wont change how I feel about you, nor will I stop being with you. And I will confront them if I have to..."

" No, I could never ask you to do such a thing, and can we change the subject, I just want to enjoy this time with you.."

" I know we're like, drunk, but still I need you to know that I will never stop fighting for our happiness.."

Camila closed her eyes, " Do you really mean that?"

Lauren grabbed Camilas chin, " I can't believe you would even doubt me. Have I not shown you what you mean to me in these past couple of days?"

" It's just that... Kaylee told me some things..", Camila didn't mean to snitch on Kaylee, she wasn't that type of girl, it was the alcohol in her system talking.

"She told me that when you were through with me, you'd call her back. Can you believe that bitch! ", Camila laughed as she held on to Lauren's shoulders.

" What else did she tell you?", Lauren was becoming furious.

" That you like bad girls that party, drink, and have a lot of sex.. And I think she said other stuff, but I can't even remember my name right now, honestly.."

" Is that why you've been drinking so much, and you even smoked."

" Well, honestly I wanted to drink, but I also did it for you because I don't want you to think I'm some boring loser, and I don't want you to get bored of me, then dump me.", Camila looked down at her feet.

" Camila I'm offended that you would think all of this, even after I've told you over, and over that I'm not that type of girl. Yes, at one point I did like partying, and getting drunk, but that all changed once I met you...And I thought that by now you would have understood.", Lauren crossed her arms.

" I do believe you, I'm just easily manipulated, and I'm sorry, don't be mad at me.", Camila began to sob on Laurens chest, and she really wanted to pound Kaylee's face.

"Stay right here Camila, I'll be back, don't move.. You're drunk, and I don't want you to get hurt." Lauren made sure Camila sat down so she wouldn't trip, and fall down.

Lauren walked back inside the house where the party was just as strong, " Where the hell is she? Where's Kaylee?"

Lauren walked up to Cindy, and she looked confused by her words, " Um, I don't know, I'm drunk Lauren.. Go look for her."

" Ugh, thanks for nothing..", Lauren made her way through a crowd of people, and she spotted her. Right in front of the table where all the alcohol was placed.

"I've been looking for you.", Lauren walked up to Kaylee, and she had a surprised look on her face.

" What, did you already dump your stupid girlfriend? I knew you'd come back, I know you more than you know yourself.", Kaylee tried to wrap her arms around Lauren.

" Don't fucking touch me! And I'm only here to warn you to stay the hell away from my girlfriend. Why did you feed her with all your bullshit? "

" Because it's not bullshit, and you know it."

" Stay away from her, Kaylee.. or else.."

" Or else what? ", Kaylee raised an eyebrow.

" Don't test me, Kaylee, or you'll regret it. I love Camila more than I love myself, and you don't want to know what I'm capable of doing to protect her."

" I like a good challenge... And where exactly did you meet her because I'm sure as hell, she's not one of us."

Lauren smirked, " Yeah, you're right, she's not a snobby stuck up bitch, that free loads off of her parents. She's nothing like us. She's beautiful, sweet, hardworking, and perfect, and I swear on everything that I will defend her with my life if I have to... Oh, and to answer your question, she works in my house, she's my maid. And you want to know something else? I'm not ashamed of it, nor am I ashamed to admit that I love her more than I could love anyone.."

" You're in love with the help? How fucking low have you sunk, Lauren?", Kaylee laughed.

" Yeah, I'm love with my maid.. Something I could never feel for you, even if I died, and came back to life a million times. Now, if you may excuse me, I have to get back to the love of my life..", Lauren turned as she began to make her way out, and not once did she look back.

Lauren finally made it outside the door, and she could see Camila still sitting where she left her. Camila looked so pale, yet, delicate, and fragile. Lauren smiled as she realized that she could never love anyone as much as she loved Camila.. she had changed her life for the better, and there was no way anyone would ruin what they had.

Lauren kissed Camila's shoulder as she sat next to her, " Ready to go home, baby?"

" You scared me!", Camila giggled as she placed her head on Lauren's shoulder.

" You're drunk, go home!"

" Eh, it's mostly just a headache now.. I feel weird.", Camila finally looked up at Lauren.

" That headache probably isn't going away till later on tomorrow.. Common, let me take you home. You need to rest."

" All I need is you, Lauren... and maybe ten hours of sleep", Camila kissed her girlfriend on the cheek.

" I like the sound of that.. just you, me, and our bed.. We might just stay in bed tomorrow all day, and watch a lot of movies.."

" Lauren, what is it with you, staying in bed, and watching movies?"

" I have no idea, I just never had the passion for it, until I met you.. And I figure that if one day we get married, we'll do that a lot.. Especially when we have kids, and when it rains.. We'll stay indoors, and watch movies, with popcorn.."

Camila interrupted Lauren as she kissed her again. No one had ever talked to her about marriage.

" That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard anyone say... You really aren't the girl I thought you were in the beginning.. You're beautiful, Lauren.. You're perfect, and I would love to do all of that with you.."

"I want to grow old with you, even if all we ever do is stay in bed, and watch movies.. but its all worth it..", Lauren closed her eyes.

" I say we go home now.. This headache is killing me, and I just want to fall asleep in your arms.."

" God, even when we're drunk we're so cheesy!", Lauren laughed.

" Hmmm, well I guess you can say that."

Lauren grabbed her girlfriend's hand as they walked back to her car. They made it home at around 5am, the sky was still dark, and they both had a throbbing headache.
They made it upstairs, and got under the covers as Lauren fixed Camila's pillows.

" All set for bed, babe..", Lauren turned over to turn off her lamp.

" No, you're forgetting one last thing.."

" What?", Camila smiled as she gently kissed the green-eyed girl.

" Our goodnight kiss.."

" I didn't forget, I just wanted you to kiss me first!"

"Ahh, you're cute...And I'm about to fall asleep..", Camila's breathing slowly became uneven as she dazed off.

" It's okay, baby.. go to sleep, I've got you..", Lauren wrapped her arms around Camilas waist, as Camila placed her head in between her neck.

" I love you..", Lauren whispered one last time before she too, fell asleep. . .. ...

" LAUREN! Honey! Mom, and dad are home! Are you still asleep?", Lauren was woken up by a loud voice coming from downstairs..It was her parents.

She quickly sat up on her bed, " Holy shit my parents are home!", she looked over, only to find her half naked maid sleeping peacefully in her bed.

" I'm fucked...", Lauren covered her face with her hands because for once she felt defeated...

-----------------------------------------------

So what happens next?! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this ! Feedback!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 57 5
In which Youngmin wakes up and remembers, and the road to being in a relationship is hurdled by moments that both shatter and put him back together a...
11K 131 5
Korra and Mako have a lot if fun. Rated M for later
224K 12.3K 86
'Looking for quiet roommate.' 'Located in quiet area.' 'Apartment has previously received noise complaints.' Virgil groaned and tossed his phone onto...
2.8M 81.2K 95
Camila Cabello is an average girl. She's not popular, or somewhere in between. She belongs to a group that her school refers to as the Brains. She's...