by my side - 소문, 하나

By dayybreak

"You were there when I needed, thank you." He said, his eyes brimmed with tears. "I will be by your side, yo... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one

ten

232 19 6
By dayybreak

Somun woke up as he still found Hana by his side, asleep.

He didn't expect Hana would stay by his side until now.

She must be exhausted. He thought.

He felt sorry for them as they have to nurse him.
But he didn't want Ms. Chu to use her healing powers for him, again. He was the uncanny counter, why he couldn't heal them as well??

Somun looked at Hana, gently caressing her head as he sighed deeply.

Why you make it so hard for me to get over you?

Somun tried to stop his feeling for Hana but it wasn't very successful.

He pretended he wasn't jealous when there was Dohwi, but to be honest, he didn't expect they would be so happy to see each other. They even had a date, he was so jealous. Dohwi made her smile like nobody else could.

Was there something special in Dohwi that Somun didn't have??

Her gaze was different when she looked at Dohwi.

Can you look at me the way you look at him?

-

A/N: hello! i'm finally back! i hope you're enjoying this story so far, this is my story after a very long time so i'm sorry for my poor writing skills ㅠㅠ. is the story too slow??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
293K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...