four

Somun woke up early once again, he took his phone and looked at the time, it was barely six o' clock in the morning.

As much as he wanted to sleep, he couldn't. He really tried, but nothing. He looked absently up the ceiling, his thoughts kept him awake.

It was now seven in the morning and he decided to get up, hoping he won't wake up anybody.

"Where are you going?" Jeokbeong asked half asleep as he noticed Somun was going out.

"Sorry for waking you up. I can't sleep so I am going to the gym."

"Wanna talk about it?" Jeokbong asked, he was now in a sitting position but still half asleep.

Somun was feeling grateful for Jeokbong, he — Jeokbong— would be always available to talk to his younger brother. They got closer and when both of them were having a hard time, they would talk about it, even when it's 3 in the morning.

But the young boy didn't even talk about his worries to him lately, he didn't want anyone to worry about him.

"It's okay, you should go back to sleep. We have training later"

Jeokbeong went back to sleep as Somun headed out to the room as he went to go training.

As soon as he reached the gym, he noticed he wasn't alone, Hana was there as well, doing some stretches.

"Morning" she greeted first.

"Morning" Somun replied back.

"Are you up for a one versus one?"

"Sure"