Miraculous Ladybug X fem Read...

By PrettyAngle786

(Slow updates ☻ ) A girl named Mishaliya, she is half Chinese and Half American. What will happen when she w... More

〖 introducing 〗
" Prologue " pt 1
Prologue (pt.2)
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's note
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
memes # 01
Request
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 ; Sixth scene

Chapter 10

20 5 0
By PrettyAngle786

"Jealousy"

"Adrian? " mishaliya said.

Just then a lady came from behind.

"Ameliy!!! " mishaliya said as she run towards Ameliy and hug her.

"What a surprise!! "

"Did u miss me? " Ameliy asked.

"Afc I do, I wish Uncle also came here, but he's resting " Mishaliya said.

"But why is Adrian doing here with you, and what's with the hairstyle? " Mishaliya said narrowing her brows.

Ameliy laugh.

"Adrian is his cousin, he is my son, Felix ,Félix Fathom, it's your first time meeting him heh " Ameliy said.

"Hello, and nice to meet you " Felix extanted his hand for handshake.

Mishaliya shook her hand "Hey, nice meeting you too, I'm Mishaliya " mishaliya smile.

"But auntie  , mom dad never told me that Adrian and Mr. Gabriel Agreste is your relative and you also have a twin sister Emillie who sadly died, and that's why Felix and Adrian both look like twin bros " Mishaliya said.

"Yes, my very smart daughter understands " Ameliy said.

"Well, I have a request for you " Ameliy said.

"Go on, in all ears my lovely auntie " Mishaliya said as Félix rise his brows as he was having a tea.

"Can I leave Felix here, don't worry you guys will become friends, actually, I have something very important  upcoming , and m/m m/d also agrees to let felix stay here , I could have left felix at agreste mansion, but Gabriel didn't seems to like felix so that's why I am asking you " Ameliy said.

"It's okay auntie, I got no problem for Felix to stay here, after all he's my auntie's only son, so what about his studies.? " Mishaliya asked.

"Oh, I get his admission at your college, he will go with you and come with you, is it okay? " Ameliy asked.

"Okay okay " Mishaliya smile.

"Luci, please show, Mr. Felix his room " Mishaliya said.

Felix and Luci left.

"Thank you, you're such a understanding girl " ameliy said.

"Actually, felix is being so strubbom and can't let me go to my business trips and my company is having huge loss cause of him, don't worry, if he annoyed you , you can kick his butt " Ameliy said as mishaliya shook her head.

"Auntie, I just want you to take care of yourself, and about felix don't worry about him, I'll set him " Mishaliya smiled.

Soon Ameliy left from there.

Mishaliya went to felix.

"Can I come in? " mishaliya asked.

"Yes "

Mishaliya went inside as she sit on felix bed.

"So, dear felix fathom, don't dare to mess up with my friends especially Marinette, she is my cousin, and don't copy Adrian cause it's a stupid thing, and as you looked like a decent boy, also act decent, thank you, sleep well and have sweet dreams" saying this mishaliya left from her room as felix smirked.

"Interesting ".

Morning ~

Mishaliya wears her outfit

She went down to Hall to see felix wearing

They eat their breakfast.
" you're looking good with different hair style " mishaliya said drinking her milk "thank you " felix said.

" stick by my side okay, there will be a girl Chloe and more importantly The girl Lila, stay aware of her, she's the biggest lair in the world , it's your choice if you choose them to be your gf but yk im just warning you " Mishaliya said as she sit insdie the car.

Felix sit beside her nodding his head.
"Do you even speak? " Mishaliya asked.

"Yes, but I'm not talkative like you " felix said "you have to be, bcz you'll be coming my friend " Mishaliya said as felix smirk but hide from Mishaliya.

They finally reach their college.

Mishaliya get out of the car as Felix after her.

"Mish- Adrian? " Marinette said as her face fall.

Mishaliya grab Felix hand.
As she walk towards Her group.

"Ayyy, don't worry, that's not your Adrian, he's his cousin, and a new admission " mishaliya said as Marinette sign.

"Felix, this is Marinette, I told you about "

"Hi " Marinette said "hello" Felix answered.

"This is Nino dude " mishaliya said.

"Heyy dude " nino said with smirk "hey nino " Felix smiled back.

"She is Aliya, Marinette's bestie, and my lovely friend, she has her lady blog " Mishaliya added.

"Hey boy " alya winked "hi" Felix said.

"Marinette, alya and nino, this is felix, and he will be in our group as his mother my lovely auntie left him here so that he can enjoy himself in Paris, and also he's my new friend, and also staying in my house " Mishaliya said.

Adrian pov

I get out of my car as I saw Mishaliya grabbing someone's hand, and he have blond hairs and a good figure.

I made my way towards them as I heard

"He is staying in my house " I heard mishaliya as I approach them.

"He- felix? " my voice higher seeing felix.

"Oh - Adrian, ik you know him, but as a friend I should introduce him to you, so, he is new admission, he is also staying in my house, he is new member of our group, and . . ... A new friend of mine " Mishaliya sweetly smile at me.

My eyes again fall on their hands.

I feel something burning on my inner self.

Ahhh idiot it's called jealousy

But I am not jealous, I love ladybug

So, that's your problem

Oh now shut up consy.

I'm happy that Felix is here but why in our group?

"Oho, won't you meet him? " Mishaliya asked pouting.

"Hey felix, how are you, how's auntie? " I asked.

Felix smiled as he hugged my, and still mishaliya didn't leave his hand.

Tsk

The bell rang as we went to our class, first class.

"Adrian, you go, I'm coming, and tell teacher that, mishaliya is taking Félix's schedule " saying this mishaliya run to principal office.

As I made my way to Our class.

Adrian pov end

Author pov ~

Now mishaliya was sitting beside Adrian.

"Class, you have a new classmate " The class teacher said as everyone gaze fall on the door to see who is it.

"Come in " the teacher said.

Felix enter the class as he stand in the center.

The mumers take over the room.
"Will you please shut up? " mishaliya said as whole class was pin drop silence.

"Hello, everyone, nice meeting you, my name is Felix Fathom, just don't expect me to get really close to you guys, and yes I am cousin of Adrian agreste the model " Felix said.

"Good, mishaliya  stand up from there" the teacher said as Adrian brows narrowed.

Adrian grabs Mishaliya's hand "ma'am why should she stand up? " Adrian said in angry tune.

"Adrian, it's my order, yes, Nino come here, Alya you will sit with Marinette, mishaliya, you sit with felix " The teacher said.

Mishaliya give Adrian an apology smile before going back and sitting with felix.

"Sup dude " Nino said "good, man " Adrian said in angry tune .

Time skip ~

"Nino and alya can you show The college to felix? " mishaliya asked.

"Yeah why not " Nino said.

"Why you're not showing me around? " felix asked.
"I have something important to do, sorry felix " mishaliya smile.

Felix nodded before leaving from there with Nino and alya.

Mishaliya texted Marinette

"Girl, I'm going to ask again, try not to pop up, okay? "

Mishaliya went to corner, exhausted bcz she was running and finding Adrian.

Her turn around to see Adrian.

"Oh *sign* you are sitting here, and I'm finding you in whole damn college " Mishaliya said sitting beside Adrian.

"Hey, you okay? " Mishaliya asked as she out her hand on his shoulder .

"Why you have to sit with him? " Adrian asked.

"Adrian..... Don't think negative, he's just a normal friend like you, but you're close to me, don't be sad, you know I hate when u become sad, you look like a donkey crying over chicken, stop that, or else I'll ask chat noir and ladybug to beat your ass up, you know, that butterfly will come to you and then you will come in a bad person, do you want that " Mishaliya asked as she saw purple butterfly coming towards Adrian.

"Look Adrian, i-" mishaliya sign as she hug Adrian as his eyes become wide.

"Smile okay, don't think negative, that nasty butterfly is coming towards you, I care for you, please, and I also have something very important to ask you " mishaliya said as she heard Adrian's laugh.

Signing in relief she broke the hug as she saw that butterfly going away.

"Fucking, hawkmoth" mishaliya gritted her teeth.

"So you know, that Halloween party is coming right? " mishaliya asked as Adrian nodded.

"I have a request " mishaliya said.

Adrian pov

When she say 'I have a request' , my heart skip a beat.

She is asking me for her partner in dance?!

"Go on " I said waiting for her next answer.

"Can you please, be the partner for the dance to Marinette, pleaseee I beg you, I want her to be happy, and please her desire is to dance with you, can you please " mishaliya said

As my heart broke.

"I-i n-" I cut off by mishaliya holding my hands.

"Please Adrian, for God sake, if you reject it, Marinette will be sad and then that fucking hawkmoth will send his purple butterfly to her and then whole Halloween party will be doomed, please for the sake of our friendship " mishaliya said as her eyes become teary.

Wtf, she's crying  over that?!

"Okay okay, why the hell are you crying, I'll become Marinette's partner " I said as I wipe her tears as she smiled.

Hugging me she said "thank you so much, I owe you so much " she broke the hug.

"And don't get jealous of felix he can never come in replacement of you " saying this she peck my cheeks and left from there.

My blood run to my cheeks as I touch it.

Adrian pov end.

Little did she and he know that someone was watching them with jealousy.

Chapter end

A/n : two whole povs of our Blond boy! , things are getting spicy 🔥🔥🔥.

Comment/vote/support ❤

Words limit = 1679
9:15 pm
5-oct/2033

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 444 40
My name is Cherice Revere. Have you ever heard of Ladybug and Chat Noir? Well, for all I know when I heard their names for the first time I was like...
1.4K 31 10
!SMUT WARNING!(Later on though) Chat Noir/Adrien, the almighty hero and model of Paris, is in love with Ladybug(also a hero of Paris). The thing that...
1.6M 50K 47
"I just don't understand, Chat. I thought...all this time...," she clenched her fists at her sides and stared up at him, "What changed?" Chat Noir st...
472K 12.2K 54
Hi! My name is (yn)(yln)! I'm a fifteen year old who is apart of an exchange student program through my highschool, (ys). I'm visiting a girl my age...