The Solitary Coffin

By Brianna_luvvv

Genevieve is a devoted Church girl who got sent to a private boarding school in France, with her favorite cou... More

Notess
Avignon Summit Academy. 1
Rules and Levels. 1.5
Who We Are 2
The Garden 3
Waterfall 4
School Begins 5
The Chapel for us all 6
Acting Odd 7
Gods truth 8
Feel a little something 9
Broken Ribs For You 10
Psych Day 11
Color Me Pink 12
What It Means To Be Mine 14
Frakenweenie 15
Mrs and Mr D'auraville 16
Eighteen Candles 17
Eighteen Candles 17.5
Genesis 2:24 / 18

Girls Kiss In Black 13

8 2 0
By Brianna_luvvv

Wednesday

"Yes but rule sixteen is completely bullshit." Luna said as she put on eyeliner. "How?" I asked as I put on my jean shorts. "Every party thrown on campus by any levels has been shut down because it interferes with rule six 'no loud music."

She explained to me as I finished getting dressed.
We were getting ready for the first football game of the season and whilst we did that we could only talk about the party we got invited to. It was a birthday party out in the woods, and was also the first party of the year. According to Luna not many parties happen without getting cut short and this one was her hope of a full and happy party.

I tucked my rosary into my shirt and sat on my bed with my Bible. I was about to start reading when Luna abruptly turned to me. "Hey, what happened last night?" I looked at her confused. "You came in late and immediately threw up, you feeling sick? I have meds here if you need." She tapped on her bottom drawer. "No, that food just wasn't sitting right with me I guess." I chuckled nervously before looking back down at my bible.

After a while she got dressed and grabbed her purse. "Ready when you are." I closed my Bible and put it on my nightstand before grabbing my purse and followed her out. The hallway was filled with people coming and going either from practice or from getting dressed for the football game. We were about to leave the school building when my name got called out and we both stopped to turn.

It was Sebastian and he was waving as he sped walk over to us. "Hi Genevieve. Are you going to the football game? I was just about to get ready to go, and how's your day going even though we just left class together an hour ago."

I waited a few seconds making sure he was done talking. "Well yeah we're going to the game, you should come it'll be fun." He nodded and pushed his glasses up his nose. He stood in front of us smiling widely as he rocked back and forth. "Why is he staring at you like that?" Luna asked quietly.

"Oh sorry bye Genevieve, Gen. See you soon." He waved until we left out the double door. Luna was looking at me with a cocky smile. "Don't even say it. He's just a really nice and talkative guy okay." She rolled her eyes. "Talkative to you, I barely ever even noticed the kid and I'm sure everyone can agree. A lot of the guys here seem talkative around you actually." I sighed.

Once we got to the football field, all the players were warming up and tossing the ball. Michael saw us and ran off the bleachers. He kissed Luna's face and stood between us wrapping his arms over our shoulders. "You have got to get rid of these shirts." Luna said as we read his 'No one knows I'm a lesbian' T shirt. "Wait till you see the one I got Cain." He laughed as we walked to the other end of the bleachers. "Where is he?" I asked, looking around. "He's on the field with the players. Have you guys seen Aveeana?" I got out from under Michael's arm and went over to field where Mr. madden was standing with coach Jones. "Hey Ms. D'aureville. I just saw Michael up on the bleachers if you were looking for him."

Within seconds I spotted Cain pretending to be quarterback. "No, I saw him already, I was wondering if you can call Cain to me?" I asked, pointing to him. He tapped on coach Jones beside him and got him to blow his whistle. When they got his attention he saw me and threw the ball lightly. He brought a smile to my face as he ran over. "Hey sweetheart." I put my hands on his waist as I read his shirt and looked up at him. "I sell crack for the CIA. Really?" He smiled and leaned down to kiss me. "Don't do it, rule seven. I wouldn't want to write you up Ms. D'aureville."

"Right, rules." Instead I gave him a hug, before I knew it I was up in his arms and my legs were wrapped around his waist. "Cain, watch it. I already gave you a pass for the shirt." Coach said to him as Cain began to walk away with me. "If you think this is sexual activity, I'm sure you and your wife have one hell of a life." He looked up to me. "He's been divorced twice in under three years." He whispered as he walked up the bleachers. "Stop being so mean." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his forehead before getting down. We sat down next to Michael just as the game was about to start.

"You guys going to Liam's party tonight?" Michael asked. "We were talking about it but it's in the woods and there's a high probability it might get us in trouble." Cain laid his hand on my thigh and was paying attention to the game completely as the three of us spoke. "Ballet has been kicking your ass, I think the night out will be nice Gen. After all, Rick will be there." Luna teased after telling her my bump in with Rick. "Who's Rick?" Michael asked as Cain paid attention to the game.

"No one, just a kid I met at fencing. Cain's classmate or something." I put my hand on his and smiled at him. He looked up from the game and smiled back but in seconds he was locked in all over again. "Plus we're going to the woods on Sunday, Can't we just wait till it's just us?" Michael shook his head. "I'm going either way, free booze is free booze." Luna smirked.

"And I'm going because he's going, Cain is going to follow him as well and you're going to follow Cain. Aveeana follows all four of us, boom, basic math bitches." I rolled my eyes knowing she was right.

I looked down to the game for a quick moment when I came to the realization that Aveeana was walking up the bleachers to us. She was holding her phone and a gas station cup which was most likely filled with alcohol. She came and sat down between Michael and I leaning her head on his shoulder. "You guys going to the party tonight? It's an all black party."

"Yes we're going, we'll get ready after this game." Aveeana handed the cup to Michael and by his face after a sip it was definitely alcohol. I looked over to Cain and wrapped my arms around his neck. I placed a soft kiss on his face. "Tease." He said as his eyes tracked the ball on the field like it was holding his life together. I kissed his face again and then again. I was going to kiss his face again but this time he turned quickly so I kissed his lips. He put his hand on the back of my head so I didn't move. I smiled against his lips before pulling away.

I pulled my hands from his neck and wrapped them around his waist, laying my head on his chest. With a smile so big, I knew soon my cheeks would hurt. He held me as close as humanly possible and never let go.

After the game we went our separate ways but not for long. Luna and I got changed into all black. We wore matching black cropped tops while she wore ripped Jean shorts and I wore a black mini skirt. "Have you picked a new sport yet?" I looked at her confused as we walked out of our dorm. "I thought you said your ballet teacher said to lose weight or choose something new and you can't lose the weight, you're underweight."

I laughed nervously again until I saw Cain waiting at the end of the hall. I ran over to him and took his hand. Michael came up the stairs to us and hugged Luna from behind. "You ready sweetheart?" I nodded as he kissed my forehead. He put his arm around my shoulder as we walked out the doors. We flashed our black cards and left to the parking lot. He put his arm around my shoulder and I couldn't stop looking at him.

There was something inside me growing to be an obsession with him. When I was with him I couldn't focus. When I was with him it was just us.

We got to Michael's car and he leaned against it while we waited for them to catch up. I wrapped my arms around his waist and leaned on him. He leaned over and carefully pressed his lips to mine. Before I knew it his hand hit down on my ass so hard it stung but in my head it felt like he kissed me all over. "Hey, no sexual activity kids." Michael said unlocking the car. In response to him Cain kissed me again. "Get in the car idiots."

Luna got in the back seat while they got up front. My phone rang flashing Aveeana name. "We're in the car waiting for you." I said. "Coming now." She said before hanging up. Luna put her legs on my lap and grabbed my face pressing hers to mine. "Look at my girlfriend you guys." They turned to look at us before copying us. "Look at my boyfriend you guys." Cain mimicked us. They looked back at us laughing while Luna and I looked at one another. I held the side of her face and pulled her into a soft kiss.

Though we didn't use our tongues, their laughter stopped almost immediately. "What?" I asked pulling away and let go of her face. "Now kiss!" Luna laughed as we sat back. The door opened so we moved over, letting Aveeana in. Luna kept her legs in my lap as we pulled out of the parking lot. "I love you." She mouthed to me before blowing me a kiss. I smiled and put my hand in hers, kissing her hand softly.

The drive there didn't take too long. And when we got there it was dark. Lots of people made it before us. We all got out and I made my way to Cain while Luna made her way to Michael. Aveeana followed us deeper into the woods where lights were strung up and the smell of booze was increasingly strong. I held onto Cain's hand and was slightly pulled from the group. I followed him onto a mini bridge that was outside the perimeter of the party.

"Did I tell you that you look beautiful in black?" He sat me on the railing and held me by my waist. "No but I have a feeling you'll tell me very soon." He smiled. I looked down to his lips and watched as they parted but before he could tell me, our attention was caught.

"Cain! You son of a bitch."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 13.3K 89
"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my vi...
4.6K 320 59
Omg I'm going to die! "I can't! Jesus! I'm not going down there" "Oh come on Rue, it's not even that way down". I turned to look at those hazel eyes...
10.3K 239 19
"Hi my name is Amelia and this is my life... I was just another ordinary girl before that thing happened:High School. My first day on Riverroad High...
17K 771 21
After a virus outbreak brings death to millions and the streets become dangerously filled with zombies, walls were built. Chaos ensued and fallen cit...