Whats more Chay

By 1VampOfKnight

🔞 it wasn't meant to be 18+, but it ended up being that way If you don't like a lot of adult scenes. I would... More

EDIT UPDATE/COMBINING PARTS
1) The New Takes Over The old
2) All Because Of Him and WIK Effects
3) A Fresh Start And A Bold Chay
4) Jealous Nature
5) Knowing The Unknown
6) My Darling
7) Another Side Of Kim
8) A Threat And A Confession
9) Happiness Never Last
10) The Fight Goes On
11) Clear Path
12) At The Edge
14) The Three
15) Compromising
16) You Are Mine
17) Demands
18) The Mark
19) A little Whisky
20)A Dark Chay
21) Chay Awakes
22) Chays Surroundings
23) Sniper king
24) Kim Takes Charge
25) A Little Bit Of Them All
Announcement

13) The Search

436 23 2
By 1VampOfKnight

Quick note: This chapter has slowed down. I didn't know what to write, so it's a short story. While Chay is asleep, it's all in Ice's POV. with a hit of Chay.

Ice:

It's quiet; Chay sleeps peacefully on his bed. The only sound to be heard is his little snores. I want always to protect this man, I kept thinking to myself. What happened in the restroom has not escaped my mind. He sounded lovely, and he felt so good around me. I want to say he is made for me, but that didn't sound right. He's not an object but a person, a kind soul with beautiful features. I know it was just leftover adrenaline from the fight that he needed me so badly, but I hope it was for more.

If it wasn't me that was there, who would have it been? I question. I'm glad it was me, though. It was the best sex I ever had, even if it had to be quick. He had so much stamina no one would keep up with my past relationships. I stood beside his bed, touching his cheek, then leaned down to kiss him on his cheek. "Will you be mine, Porschay?" I said in his ear, making him mumble and stir in his sleep. "Mon amour," I say in a whisper. "I will protect you with my life," I tell him. I pull a chair beside him and smooth out his hair as he sleeps.

"Cyrus," I hear him speak in his sleep. I almost thought he was awake, but he didn't say anything for a while. "Tay.." I heard him again a few moments later, "Kimmm..." This has me wondering what he was dreaming about. " He goes on for a while longer, saying my name the most, making me happy that I'm on his mind more than the others. I kissed the corner of his lips. Then, he went silent for the rest of the night. " De beaux reves mon amour."

It's been a few hours, and it's well past midnight, 2 or 3 in the morning. Kinn comes in with the others, surprised to see me still here. I look up, putting my finger to my lips. "What are you still doing here?" Kinn asks I think about it for a second." With his brother in surgery, you all were busy ensuring everything was alright. Being too busy to be here, I figured if he woke up, I didn't want him to be alone, so I stayed by his side. If it were me, I would hate to wake up alone right now. " Kinn nodded. " Have you talked to your father yet?" He asks. " Yes, and he has agreed to let me work here as Chay's bodyguard," I say. " That's good news," Kinn says. I nod in agreement.

" Why did you all show up?" I asked." We just wanted to check in on Porschey," said Kim. " Is everything settled out there? Have you all found Macau?" I ask."No, Vegas has been on the search all night. " I nod. " Would you like my help?" "Do you know how to track?" asked Kim, " Yes, I've been known to find things fairly fast," I say. "Kim will show you where to go then."

"What about Chay? Is his brother still in surgery? I don't want to leave him by himself," I said. "No worries, I'll stay with him."I look over to Tay, and I see he is just as worried as Chay as I am. " I nod and follow Kim and Kinn out the door. I looked at the boy lying in bed, steadily breathing. 'Dream well, mon amour,' I mentally thought.'

We walked down the hall, and I saw that the guards or the houses helped move most of the bodies, and the halls had people cleaning and scrubbing. The smell of bleach and disinfection filled my nose. The smell made me feel a little nauseous. We got to a door, which I presume was Kinn's office. Kinn and Kim walked in, motioning me to go in. I see Vegas and Pete looking defeated and stressed. I can only imagine what they are going through. If something happened to my siblings, I would probably be in the same state.

"Everyone, listen up," Kinn said, and everyone looked up to face us. " This is Cyrus Bianchi; from Today on, he will be Chay's head bodyguard." he says, and I Wai, "Swaasdeekhrab, You can call me Ice." I tell them, "It's not official yet, and we still have to run a background check and all that busy business stuff to deal with, but today, he was a big part of our success," says Kim. " He is skilled in tracking, so he will help us find Macau until Chay is awake, as well as Ice's leg," Kinn says. They all nod and go back to what they were looking at.

"Ice," Kinn says, "Let me introduce you to everyone; over there is Pol Thankhun, head bodyguard, Arm, Aim is his other two bodyguards." Arm is also our tech guy, and Aim helps him out. They are the ones we were talking to when we spoke in the earpieces. They are usually behind the scenes. They looked up and Wai me, and I Wai back. "Thankhun is the one that weirdly dressed in the corner over there looking in the mirror," Kim says, making Thankhun look and say," I heard you, Dogface," giving Kim a look and then back to his mirror. He is Kinn, and my older brother the oldest of three. He doesn't do much but sits around and acts like a CHILDISH, SPOILD, BRAT." Kim says out loud so his brother can hear. Getting another look from Thankhun. "I'll shoot you, Kim, if you keep running your mouth. Ugly," Thankhun says.

"That is Art. He was recently assigned to Kinn as his head bodyguard," Kim says. " He only has one, while Thankhun has three. Why is that?" I asked out of curiosity. " I had two, but one died by the minor family. His name was Ken. It was told that Ken had betrayed our family by giving information to the Minor family. So the Minor family killed him for betraying us, the Major family. Vegas later revealed that Ken was a spy for them and died because he did something unnecessary. He was giving information to the minor family." Kinn says." Then there was Big. We shot him for working with my ex-boyfriend Tawan. " He said, " Big just wanted Kinn's cock all to himself," Said Vegas laughing.

" What happened to Tawan? and what did he do?" I asked." He's dead. He also helped kidnap Chay a few months ago, trying to get to Porsche. He wanted to kill him for being with me." Kinn said, then sighed." Before that, Taiwan betrayed me by giving our family information to the Italians. I shot him and thought he was dead, but he survived and ran to Vegas." he said. It seemed everyone who Kinn trusted always turned against him, and I felt terrible for him.

" Who was your 3rd bodyguard, Kinn, I asked. "I never kept one," He said. " I heard Porsche used to be your head bodyguard, and now he is the head of the Minor," I questioned. "That's a whole story on its own; we'll tell you later." I nod.

"So why is Vegas around now? It seems like he was the center of all that betrayed you, Khun Kinn." Everyone around stayed silent. "It wasn't my choice to do all that I did. I wanted my father to be proud of me. He never liked me, constantly telling me I was not his son since I always came second to Kinn. Then Korn killed my father, and I was free of my father. I loved my dad and just wanted to make him proud, but when I kidnapped Pete before my father's death, he made me realize it was not important what my father thought of me. But when It came to the fight between our families, I had to take my dad's side even if it wasn't what I wanted to do." Vegas says.

"To make it short, I fell in love with Pete, and just as in every Theerapanyakul, our lovers come first. It's like in our blood or something. I can't bring myself to hurt the people that Pete loves. The Major Family is Pete's family, and he will never forgive me if I do anything to hurt them. I can never lose him. If I lose Pete, I lose myself. Pete is very understanding. He still lets me live my life as I used to as long as it's not hurting anyone he loves. I also promised to dile down the murderer part of me." Vegas says. "Vegas, cousins are willing to give him a chance to right all my wrongdoings to them as long as he doesn't betray them again. That is why he is around. He helps them out whenever they need it. " Pete says, giving Vages a hug around his waist.

"This is Pete. He used to be Thankhun's head bodyguard," I Wai him, and he just smiled and walked over to me." I'm with Vegas now, and I protect him. He's the love of my life." 'Ugggghhhh nooisyyyy," Thankhun says. " He still mad that I left to be with Vegas, he says in a whisper in my ear," and looks at Vegas with so much love. " That's Vagas. Don't mind him right now; he's worried about Macau." I nod. " I met most of you earlier. Sorry if I didn't know your names then," I say but get ignored, and Pete walks me to the table they have been looking at. It's covered in photos and papers.

The family doesn't give 2nd chances. Ice, remember that. Vegas will be the only exception because Pete has been with our family since he was little," Kim says. "So if I betray Chay or any of this family in any way, I'm dead," I asked. " You learn fast," Kim said in a sinister tone. " Noted, that will never happen. I will never betray Chay or the people he loves." Kim nodded. " If I want to offer 36,120,000.00 baht, get some information from the Major family," Vegas asked. " I would never betray Chay. The Major family are people he loves. And I have more money than that in my bank. " I said.

"That is Tin. He is my bodyguard," Kim says. "Just the one?" I had to ask, making Kim have an evil smark." Khun Kim doesn't need bodyguards, " says Tin. I was confused. "Can I know why?" I asked. " He is a weapon all on his own; he doesn't even need me, but I still follow him. I owe my life to him for saving me and my baby girl." "You have a daughter? Where is she?" making Tin look down and silent." Sorry, I didn't mean to be nosy, " I said, feeling bad." It's okay. She has been in a coma for the last three years." I didn't know what to say. "She lives here with me in the doctor's wing, connected to machines. There has been improvement over the years. She will be ten next month." " I'm sorry, I didn't know. May I send her flowers?". " That be nice of you, thank you," He says. " As he said, I don't need guards, and I tried getting rid of him. Now he's the only one I trust," Kim says with pride. I wonder if he trusts Chay. I couldn't help but wonder.

" Now that everyone is acquainted with Ice, can we return to what we are doing? I want to find my brother as soon as we can." Vegas says, and everyone gets back to being serious. I learned a lot from the family. I see how much love there is. I understand Vegas. I feel like that when it comes to Chay, it sucks about his dad, though. My dad couldn't care less about pride, and he lets me and my siblings live the life we choose. How can a father be that way to someone of their blood? I felt terrible for Vegas. I learned that this family does not give second chances. If there is a hit of betrayal, it's death, Fuck those guys that kidnapped Chay. They deserved to die.

Kinn walks up next to me. " So far, we think Maurizio Montanari is behind this." How would he have gotten in?" I asked."He was a guest here for Chay's party." What makes him the target?" I ask." Vegas and Porsche killed his grandfather, Don Montanari, "Kinn says." So he wants revenge by taking Macau and Chay." I say, "Yes," Kinn says, and I start thinking that he was close to his grandfather and is after Chay and Macau. To make Vegas and Porche suffer like he is." If it's me he wants dead, I will give myself up to set my brother free. We have to find where this bastard is." vegas says

" Babe, don't be too fast to give yourself to death; we will get Macau back, and you will live," says Pete, rubbing Vegas back." " It would be pointless if you give yourself up," I say, making Vegas turn to me " How the fuck would you know you can be a spy for that bastard," He says to me. "He doesn't want you dead; he wants you to suffer a loss as he had when you killed the only person he cared for and loved the most. Maurizio cherished his Grandfather. Who do you cherish most in the world, Vegas?" I asked, " Pete and my brother." He said, "Out of the two, who is easier to capture? Who has fewer skills?" I asked. "My Brother, Pete, was the head bodyguard for a reason. He has mad skills," Vegas says."Your brother? does he have training like Pete?" I ask. " No," Vegas says. "He is going to kill Macau, and make sure you know it," I say. Vegas pulled his gun at me, and I just stared at him. I never feared death, but I needed to protect Chay, so I got a little nervous that he would kill me right here.

" Here me out," I plead, taking him a moment before he puts his gun on the table facing me. " If it was you in his shoes, what would you do," I ask. " I'll make him suffer a lifetime," he says, " but you can't cause the person he loved most in the world is already dead." He has nothing left to lose, but you do. He picked Macau because Pete would have put up a more challenging fight. That's how he got Macaus so quickly. Macaus lacked skills. He wants you to feel his pain," I say, "That's why he chose to target Chay as well. He lacks the skills. You should have trained Chay the day he walked into this house," I said. " I wanted to, but Porsche was against it," Kinn says. "I will never understand why everyone thinks that not training their family will protect them, especially in this world we live in," I say.

" He's right, Vegas." Kinn says, "Okay, if he's right, how do we get to Macau before he kills him?" He asks, " We start at the beginning. Who did he come with? What stops did he make before he got here? What did he have with him? Who did he talk to when he was here?" I say that's a start, I thought. " He came with two cars. He was with his assistant in one car and had Chay Gift of birds in the other." Kinn says."What's his assistant's name?" I ask," and they stay quiet. " you all didn't look it to the assistant?" It didn't cross our mind," Pete said while everyone looked away in shame. "Did you get his face?" I asked Kinn,

" No, he stayed in the car, not getting out, facing away," I asked, " That didn't raise any alarms?" I ask, feeling annoyed. " Assistants don't always follow their bosses around," Kim says, " Kinn, who helps you out when it comes to business," I ask. "Porsche does, and is he just your assistant? I question, " No, he is my boyfriend." " Fiance," Pete corrected. Kinn smiled at that. " He is my Fiancé," he says, blushing. " And before y'all got together, did he help you with business?" Yes, but as a bodyguard," Kinn says, "What makes you think he was just an assistant?" They think for a while. " Do you go anywhere without a bodyguard to parties and functions?" 'No," he says

" Maurizio didn't come in with anyone but himself," Kinn Says. " We need more information about the assistant," I say. " Arm, Aim, where do we start from here." Ask Kinn." We need to find out who he is. We don't even know his name. We don't have the equipment here to do that," Then get it and set it up," Vegas says, making them back up in fear.

" How does this even help find my brother? He says, angry at me. " It helps us discover more about Maurizio, which will lead to Macau," I said. " Khun, it will take hours to determine what we need to find out. " Arm says, " Kinn, my brother and sister can help. They are a wiz at tech. They can get it done in a quarter of the time it will take," I say. He looks at Vegas like he is asking a question " Bring them, but we don't tell them anything, just have them set up the shit." I nod and take my phone out." On the speaker, " Vegas says. I nod and put it on speaker and then on the table. Benz answers after the second ring.

B: Why are you calling so late, bro?

I: Are you with Nova?

B: Yes

I: Come to the mansion and bring her

B: Are you okay?

I: Yes, I need your help setting up some computer stuff

B: Okay

Kinn: I will have someone pick you both up

B: Who is that Ice

Kinn: it's Kinn

B: Okay, we will be ready in 10 minutes

Kinn: they're already on the way

I: See you in a bit, brother

B: Okay

"What next?" Pole asks. " Did he bring with him as he got here," Kim says. " Flowers and birds," says Kinn. " Gelato," We hear someone say. We turn to the door to see Tay walking in with his arm around Chay's waist. Kim and I go up to them. Kim grabs the other side of Chay. " What are you doing up? It's clear you're not better yet, love," Kim says. " I woke up and wanted some ice cream, so Tay and I went to get some from the kitchen, but there wasn't any, only Gelato," Chay says.

" Maurizio said he had brought some to give me, and I told him to bring it around to the kitchen, But I don't understand how they would have gotten past the guards," Kinn says. " Khun Korn had me pull the guards earlier, saying he needed to see them," Art says. "When was this?" Kinn asked. "After Chay entered the courtyard, Khun Korn came to talk to me," Art said. "Why didn't you tell me, Art?" Kinn said, mad, " Khun Korn told me not to bother you with it since it was Chay's big night," He said.

"Fuck!" we hear Kim and Khun say simultaneously. "Sorry about this, Art," Kim says and gets to Art at a speed I couldn't keep up with, knocking Art out. " What the fuck, Kim" Kinn says, but Kim ignores him. "Tin tie him up," and he does as he says. "Kim, what the hell?" Kinn asks again. " Open your eyes, Kinn," Thankhun says, surprising us. " What do you mean, Thankhun?" " He's working for Pa, not you," Thankhun said and walked over to Arts' body." Pol; Arm opens his jacket." Khun orders, then searches him and pulls out what looks like a bug. Then he tosses it to Kinn. Kinn is speechless." What does this have to do with Gelato?" Vegas asked. " We now know how they got through the kitchen," I said.

" Now we know how the kitchen and the lobby what about the staff commodore," Chay asked. "One of our staff was paid off. They are in the cell now." Kinn says, " All of these people had contact with Maurizio, including Korn." There was a knock on the door, and Kinn said to enter. A guard let Bens and Nova in, and they came straight to me, hugging me, then looked at Chay, and they both rushed and kissed his cheek. "Benz, Nova!" Anger fills my tone. "It's harmless, Ice," Nova says, getting ugly looks from Tay and Kim,

"We'll talk later. Right now, I need you two to set something up," I said. Guards came in with many boxes and set them down in the corner of the room. Arm and Aim came over, and I introduced them. " They will tell you what needs to be done," I said. Before they went to the boxes, Kinn, Kim, and Vegas blocked their path." Anything you hear and see in this room stays in here. If you speak to anyone about this, it's death for your family." Yeah, yeah, whatever. Can we get started now," Nova says, pushing past them. " Sorry about her. She's a little wild sometimes. We have done this a few times back home. We will keep silent," Benz says

" Can we get started now and find my husband?" Nova says. We all look at her questioningly. " Husband?" I asked, looking at Benz, but he just shrugged. " Hello, Macau," She said, and we all stayed quiet." Their, brother Dauh, or did you all forget?" She said, pointing to Vegas and Pete. " When did you become my brother's Wife?" Vegas asked. "Around 8:30 when I saw him for the first time," she said, looking bored." Does he know that?" Vegas looked at her, trying not to laugh. " No, but he doesn't need to know that yet," She says. " Your sister is crazy," Vegas says, looking at me while Pete laughs in the background, " I told you, you didn't have to worry," I said, "Yup, I sure am, crazy as they come," she said. " Annoying too," Benz says. "You're just like him," Vegas says. " I approve", Me too," Says Pete.

" How did you know you're here, for that matter?" vegas asked, "Looking at the equipment and how stressed you're looking, and how everyone's tense. The fact that he is not here and that he hasn't answered my calls and texts all night. It was easy to tell," she says. " My sister is good at profiling," Benz says with pride." Can we get started now?" she says ." Knock yourself out, sister-in-law," Vegas says, holding back his laugh.

I look over at Chay since he's been quiet this whole time. He still looks tired. " Why don't you go back and rest?" I say to Chay as I approach him. " I wanna stay. I'm worried about Macau," he says with sadness in his eyes. " Angel, Why don't you listen to Ice? You're practically dead on your feet. It will take a while before we get the computers up and running," Kim says. "Why don't you go lay on my and Porsche's bed," Kinn says. Chay gives him a look. " We change sheets every day, don't worry, " Kinn says, rolling his eyes. " Porsche is out of surgery. They're going to bring him to the room shortly?"

"Why are they bringing him here? " I asked 'cause I thought it was strange. " I don't trust anyone with Porsche when he is not by my side." Kinn says, " You, Theerapanyakul, are crazy," I said. " when it comes to our lovers, nothing is too crazy," Kim says as Kinn and Vegas nod, agreeing with them, "What about his care and recovery?" Chay asks. "My Dr. Top will stay down the hall until he is recovered," Thankhun says with a smile. " That reminds me, I'll have to prepare our room." Pol, come," he says." Leave Arm and Aim to the nerdy ways. I will be back later. You should probably search this place for bugs. Pa might have that fool Art plant some." and off he goes out the door.

A moment later, Art wakes up. " Khun Kim, Khun Kinn, I swear I didn't know." Art says right away," Then what the fuck is this." Vegas says, throwing the bug that was hidden in Arts jacket to his face. Art looks at it with a question on his face. "A bug?" He says They look at him like they are trying to figure something out. "You're going to tell us you had no idea this was on your jacket? " Kim says Tay, I need your assistance. I feel he is being untruthful. Tay walked over to Art, taking out a blade before he reached him. "No, Khun Kim, I swear," Art says, trying to push back but tipping himself over on the chair he was tied to.

When Tay got to Art, he squatted, pulled on his hair, and held the knife to his throat. "You have been watching Chay all this time, haven't you?" Kim asked as Tay pressed the tip of the blade to his neck, making blood slowly drip out. Squatting as Tay did next to Art. " No, Khun Kim, I only watched over Chay when Khun Kinn. Asked me too." It had nothing to do with Khun Korn. "My dad sent you to watch over Kinn then. Was it to report everything to our father?" Kim says in a menacing voice. " I have never reported anything to Khun Korn," Art says. "Last night was the first time Korn spoke to me since he assigned me to Khun Kinn." Art begged. " I WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING THAT WOULD MAKE PORSCHE UPSET." Art says.

"What does any of this have to do with Porsche?" Kinn asked, pulling Art up by his collar. I didn't know Kinn was that strong. " Porsche saved my life. He doesn't remember we were just kids. When Korn offered me the position of Kinn's guard, I found the opportunity to give back. I made an oath to protect the people he cared about. I would never do anything that would hurt Khun Kinn or Khun Chay." Art says, " You want to take Porsche away from me," Kinn snarls. " NO. Khun Kinn, I would never think of that. I don't like men.". Art says

"So you don't know how this bug got on you? " asks Kinn. " I had no idea. I should have been more aware. I am sorry. I didn't mean to put Porsche or you or Chay. in any harm." Art says to Kinn, "What do you think, Kim?" Kinn asks Kim. "He's telling the truth," Nova says, working on some wires. " I agree with Nova. He is telling the truth," said Tay. They seemed satisfied, and Kin cut open his bondage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 1.2K 20
After a misunderstanding and argument with everyone kim left the mansion in midnight That night was most cruelest for him, Kinn and Chay is ready to...
21.7K 812 10
A #KimChay au wherein after a year of Kim and Chay's separation, Kim suddenly realized his true feelings for Porchay. But upon this realization, he k...
86.5K 3.9K 30
Is it okay to fall in love again? What If they'll hurt me again? What if they will used me again? ------------------------------------------------ ...
52.2K 3.1K 24
"How about a million for a dinner with me?" ☆☆☆☆☆ After years of living abroad, Kim is coming home to take over the family after his father's death...